peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

My dad and I aren't well, especially me. My head feels like it's about to explode. I'm pretty bad guys. I've tried everything. All the best!

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

William, I will pray for you.  Just FYI my friend is going through the same thing you are.  He went to the Doc this week and got the typical drugs for his extremely painful headaches.  They have non stop had his head in pain for 7 days.  He has never experienced it for that long before.  The drugs do not agree with him.  But if he does not take them his head hurts to bad.  They have ruined this healthy middle aged man that had another 30 years left in him.

About 6 years now of serious pain and illness.  Doctors of no help as always.  All test come back negative.

William lm so sorry yr suffering like this. Dont be afraid of death...theres worse. I think lm going to be taken, setup, imprisoned mind control....they want to rape, bash, torture me. They are using me for some "altered" personalities mind control they are using me (my body) to bring out alter personalities. Now they are angry at me coz they have "lost an alter". I dont even undertsand what theyre on about....let alone can l help them and theyre angry at me. They want me to sit still, not speak, mobe, live....want me to live as a life support system for "someone else". I dont understand theyre horrid experiements and they are trying to implicate me as being involved in doing this to others. Its a horrid program of senseless abuse. Pls hang in there.

William check yr country....see if they dispenese "suboxone" for drug addiction. It helps all kinds of pain etc. You can lie to your doctor that you are an addict....l know its a lie you dont want to tell however l did it also for these worms they have put in my body. You get on a small dose and its the best pain-killer....helps Tls. If things are really bad for you physically pls google it, get info. This cld help you.

God bless you

William,

Sorry for your suffering also. Please don't do anything crazy even though you are being tortured. You can try getting a head massage, eating a lot of greens, walk in the woods where there is no radio waves.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

hassanmcv shared Soleilmavis's blog post on Facebook
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Profile IconMichael Edwards and Stephen Richards joined peacepink
4 hours ago
Soleilmavis updated their profile
6 hours ago
mee bee posted a status
"strange things have been happening to me for awhile now. People in my life seem to be saying to me the things that I am thinking to myself."
8 hours ago
mee bee updated their profile
8 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service