Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

What can you recommend me? I really need your help

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is a mind control and directed energy weapons forum, and you are asking for a trading platform? What is it you are looking to trade? Forex trading you mean? What I can recommend is to put your money into Bitcoin and if you cannot afford the $16,000 for a whole Bitcoin then you can buy half. Or buy as many Ethereum as you can afford , they are valued at $450 per coin https://coinmarketcap.com/ . I have my life savings in Bitcoin and I am making good money right now. I hope I have been of some help

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

mrs.magrate left a comment for James Elliott
"HelloI am margarate by name and i have something very important to discuss with you , write me with my email( madam.margaratebrooks190@gmail.com)"
14 seconds ago
mrs.magrate left a comment for SnehaPatel
"HelloI am margarate by name and i have something very important to discuss with you , write me with my email( madam.margaratebrooks190@gmail.com)"
30 seconds ago
mrs.magrate left a comment for Ryan
48 seconds ago
mrs.magrate left a comment for Elbert Porch
1 minute ago
mrs.magrate left a comment for Danwang dora
2 minutes ago
mrs.magrate left a comment for Sharmaine Padua
2 minutes ago
mrs.magrate left a comment for Laurie J Wesson
"HelloI am margarate by name and i have something very important to discuss with you , write me with my email( madam.margaratebrooks190@gmail.com)"
28 minutes ago
mrs.magrate left a comment for Maria Gonzalez
"HelloI am margarate by name and i have something very important to discuss with you , write me with my email( madam.margaratebrooks190@gmail.com)"
28 minutes ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service