peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

I have not been on Peace Pink since 2010. In 2010 I had a bad experience. 

Not on the peacepink website but on another I thought I was communicating

with a TI who turned out to be a perp. I was being heavily targeted and the experience left me devastated and traumatized. 

I have not talked to or tried to contact any one since that time. I am in this completely alone and isolated. I have no friends or family. No man is an island and I no longer can bear this alone. I want to connect with another target to learn and seek friendship. 

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Perps are everywhere even in TI too are many. 

What is your story?

Hiya

Remember the perps or gang stalkers outnumber TI's so you can expect to come across fake victims , it comes with the territory , you shouldn't take it personally. The perps want you to be on your own so try not to make it easy for them.

I  have been targeted since 2005/6 , I get stalked, and harassed by beeping cars ,police sirens and car alarms. I get attacked with DEWs and am being mind controlled (they force me to think violent thoughts when I am around loved ones and even my dog, I get the urge to be violent when talking to people). I get sleep deprived and sleep interference. I do live in hope though , that these crimes will get exposed. Stay strong , our day will come.

And mix with the TI community ,you have nothing to lose. Trust someone until they give you a reason not to. And remember we are dealing with technology , they can make people you are talking to itch , make them touch their nose if that is what they have sensitized you to. With me they were hard core beeping their car horns at me , it got to the stage that every time I heard a car horn I would want to die , even though I knew deep down that not every horn I would hear was to harass me. So be careful about what they have sensitized you to, not everyone is a perp. Take care TI.  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Yeshuu Rao posted a blog post

Telecom Freelance Marketplace

Global Telecom Freelance Marketplace connecting Engineers & BusinessesFreelancing for a living is not something that most people are ashamed of anymore. Jobs that exist on the to do at their traditional job.For a freelancer to survive in the telecom freelance marketplace telecom freelance marketplace are things that they may never have had the chance, they have to be exceptionally good at what they do. The engineer…See More
1 hour ago
Profile Iconkrishno and Yeshuu Rao joined peacepink
2 hours ago
deca posted videos
2 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"They are professionals at this."
7 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Set you up early in life for failure then use it against you later."
7 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"The Psychologist is so evil he plans the torture in advance YEARS."
7 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Its a machine controlled by Brutal Criminals!"
7 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"It is extremely scary this tech. Like i said its beyond what normal victims can understand."
7 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service