It started on May 2nd, 2004, when I decided to break up with my first boyfriend who hurt me deeply by having another girlfriend. I felt my diary was exposed and there were rumors of all kinds about me around the town in mid-west USA, where I was studying. In end 2005, I met a guy online named Zhu Hao. But I thought his name was Lai Hao because he proposed a three-year marriage contract to me, one like that between the nephew of Chinese smuggler Lai Changxing and a famous Chinese singer. I thought he must be a nephew of the Chinese smuggler Lai Changxing. In February 2007, I started to have new thoughts in my head like lost memory. In November 2007, I started to have a brain disturber telling me stories about Lai Hao and Lai Wenhao, twins, and how much they love me and that we are destined to be with each other. The brain disturber told me that I must be crazy for 15 years. Otherwise, the whole family of Lai Hao and Lai Wenhao will die out. It told me Lai Wenhao is working for the high-tech section of the USA Department of Defense and is using the brain disturber to control me, scan my thoughts and input new thoughts into my head. It told me Lai Hao and Lai Wenhao will meet me ultimately and let me file complaints against the USA Department of Defense. But it has been 15 years and nobody came to meet me. Is it mind control technology like you guys are saying there is or mental illness on my part?

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –