Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Is it mind control technology or mental illness: my story

It started on May 2nd, 2004, when I decided to break up with my first boyfriend who hurt me deeply by having another girlfriend. I felt my diary was exposed and there were rumors of all kinds about me around the town in mid-west USA, where I was studying. In end 2005, I met a guy online named Zhu Hao. But I thought his name was Lai Hao because he proposed a three-year marriage contract to me, one like that between the nephew of Chinese smuggler Lai Changxing and a famous Chinese singer. I thought he must be a nephew of the Chinese smuggler Lai Changxing. In February 2007, I started to have new thoughts in my head like lost memory. In November 2007, I started to have a brain disturber telling me stories about Lai Hao and Lai Wenhao, twins, and how much they love me and that we are destined to be with each other. The brain disturber told me that I must be crazy for 15 years. Otherwise, the whole family of Lai Hao and Lai Wenhao will die out. It told me Lai Wenhao is working for the high-tech section of the USA Department of Defense and is using the brain disturber to control me, scan my thoughts and input new thoughts into my head. It told me Lai Hao and Lai Wenhao will meet me ultimately and let me file complaints against the USA Department of Defense. But it has been 15 years and nobody came to meet me. Is it mind control technology like you guys are saying there is or mental illness on my part?

Views: 142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hiya Yan. All I can tell you is mind control technologies are very real and are being used in secret. Don't get me wrong I know that mental illness is very real too. Well I can tell you that I am not nuts I am a victim of technologies. So maybe you are a victim of secret technologies too. Sorry I can't be of better help to you, I know I didn't really answer your question. I hope that you find peace of mind one day, you and me both.

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for caring to reply. As a victim of technologies, can you tell me what the technologies do to you?

Stephen O' Neill said:

Hiya Yan. All I can tell you is mind control technologies are very real and are being used in secret. Don't get me wrong I know that mental illness is very real too. Well I can tell you that I am not nuts I am a victim of technologies. So maybe you are a victim of secret technologies too. Sorry I can't be of better help to you, I know I didn't really answer your question. I hope that you find peace of mind one day, you and me both.

Ah no problem at all, and don't be offended if no one else replies to your thread, sometimes peoples problems eclipse everything else they see, ie they are suffering too much themselves to help anyone else.

So what's the technology doing to me? Well they twitch my muscles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUQhzWaQ2cs&t=15s , this is a recording I made of twitching muscles and make sure to go to the comments section of my video where I posted other victims videos of the same harassment. They move my arms and legs and fingers and toes and head and all. They force me to picture things , I get very little V2K as in hearing voices , the only time they do it to me is when I am falling asleep or waking up (thank God). The worst thing they do to me , the hardest thing I have to deal with is forced violent usges and thoughts , as in they are forcing me to think violent thoughts when I am talking to my loved ones. I have to meet my two aunts in two hours and I am dreading it for that reason , don't get me wrong they never push me passed a point but the threat alone is enough to ruin the moment. But I also get electric shocks and things like shocks in my body and mind. I get REMOTE NEURAL MONITORING which is mind reading technology, and the muscle twitching I was talking about? well it reacts to my thoughts , so I would be having a bad day of attacks and I would have a thought of killing myself , well then they would start twitching or vibrating my rectum or eye or wherever. They have done lots to me , too much to put in a text , Like you I have been targeted overtly since 2005 , I know you said 2004 , but my attackers where targeting my COVERTLY most of my life , maybe all of my life.

Well as I said I hope to get peace of mind soon and get the answers you are looking for , if it matters to you I think you come across as very sane, so maybe you are a victim of technology. Take care TI.

Also I think it is important to say no two targets are targeted the same , so if what I said doesn't mean anything to you that doesn't mean that you are not being targeted, that is one thing that I have leant, no 2 targets are targeted the same, reason being these people are covering their ass. They don't want people seeing pattern so they change their game. Take care

Hi Mr O Neil- people are Not ill. It is called cyber terrorism/ payola, telecom fraud.
Trying to get a human rights lawyer for a Case now about related matter.
What I can offer- keep records of all instances, events, statements with dates and times.
These people are still subject to law. Denial of human rights is only one of them.
Not payola as posted
It's psyops
People are also subjected to ID theft and theft of services
Abuse of power/ tyranny by those who are demon possessed.
Control is as the sin of witchcraft. So is divination.

Nobody seems to believe in mind control technologies except us. Could it be that all 4000 members of this website are mentally ill?

Thanks Stephen. It's very kind of you to reply. I watched your youtube video and came to understand some of what you are suffering. But I didn't find the comments section you mentioned.

Stephen O' Neill said:

Also I think it is important to say no two targets are targeted the same , so if what I said doesn't mean anything to you that doesn't mean that you are not being targeted, that is one thing that I have leant, no 2 targets are targeted the same, reason being these people are covering their ass. They don't want people seeing pattern so they change their game. Take care

You couldn't see the comments section of my video? ok fair enough, well here are the videos I had posted there 1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYo54V3h8Hw 2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9XRcW_dcE8 3) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ_Y4DRZ7Y4 5) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sluiPF6GM5I 6) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IfNxKMnY3k 7) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idJGXUUoQsM

Yan Meng said:

Thanks Stephen. It's very kind of you to reply. I watched your youtube video and came to understand some of what you are suffering. But I didn't find the comments section you mentioned.

Stephen O' Neill said:

There are 6500 people on this forum, yes some will have issues, but I would bet that most are victims of technology and not illness.

Yan Meng said:

Nobody seems to believe in mind control technologies except us. Could it be that all 4000 members of this website are mentally ill?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS posted a status
"Hecs suit. Shield your bodies electric radiation https://youtu.be/8AKYunwZ5Dc"
3 hours ago
CLS posted a status
""electromagnetic radiaton. Emr meter. Can you van eck phreaking hack a human radiation.""
3 hours ago
CLS posted a status
3 hours ago
Meki Banda posted a status
4 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"electromagnetic radiaton. Emr meter. Can you van eck phreaking hack a human radiation."
4 hours ago
CLS posted a status
4 hours ago
Meki Banda liked Ms. Kris Durschmidt's profile
5 hours ago
CM2001 liked D.Ramachandran's discussion Request to sign in petition Ban Remote neural monitoring
7 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service