Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Is it mind control technology or mental illness: my story

It started on May 2nd, 2004, when I decided to break up with my first boyfriend who hurt me deeply by having another girlfriend. I felt my diary was exposed and there were rumors of all kinds about me around the town in mid-west USA, where I was studying. In end 2005, I met a guy online named Zhu Hao. But I thought his name was Lai Hao because he proposed a three-year marriage contract to me, one like that between the nephew of Chinese smuggler Lai Changxing and a famous Chinese singer. I thought he must be a nephew of the Chinese smuggler Lai Changxing. In February 2007, I started to have new thoughts in my head like lost memory. In November 2007, I started to have a brain disturber telling me stories about Lai Hao and Lai Wenhao, twins, and how much they love me and that we are destined to be with each other. The brain disturber told me that I must be crazy for 15 years. Otherwise, the whole family of Lai Hao and Lai Wenhao will die out. It told me Lai Wenhao is working for the high-tech section of the USA Department of Defense and is using the brain disturber to control me, scan my thoughts and input new thoughts into my head. It told me Lai Hao and Lai Wenhao will meet me ultimately and let me file complaints against the USA Department of Defense. But it has been 15 years and nobody came to meet me. Is it mind control technology like you guys are saying there is or mental illness on my part?

Views: 143

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

look simply YOU  have to meet the criteria  of having a mental disorder ...they just can`t give you one

also you have to be in a  situation were they can diagnose you with it ....

so

A) avoid behaving and sound like a mentally ill person

B) don`t get yourself in dumb situations were the authority can be called in

also claiming your behavior is caused by being a TI ....does not work as "being a TI" is not legally/medically/culturally recognised ...its that same as saying "you are not mental ill but Jesus" ...all you are saying reinforcing  to people in authorty is you are showing signs of mental illness and you don`t realise it and need help right away before you harm yourself or others 

please explain how a "mental diagnoses" restricts your life

https://www.rethink.org/advice-and-information/rights-restrictions/...

"Rights and restrictions

If you or a loved one has a mental illness then there may be some restrictions that you should be aware of, such as driving and insurance. This section tells you all you need to know."

the mental diagnoses in most cases is not going to  impact your life that much ....its just not the approate "help/support" that a genuie TI needs ...in fact its a cop-out and a slap in the face for most victims  ...

stop blaming the "mental diagnoses"

its the psylogocal impact, soical consequences ...technology-induced effects/symptoms that IS the real problem ....and the in action/awearness of socity/system to doing anything about our situation

Again I really get tired of this ...a mental health diagnoses is not the problem its a consequence of a society/system that does not what to deal with the real problem issue at hand , the understandable difficulty of victims to gather real evidence and expose the crime ,which makes it easy for the real perpetrators to exploit and use to their advantage …and our disadvantage
so when victims harp on about how bad their mental health diagnoses is ..either they don't fully understand the problem situation ...or in their case “mental health” is their problem and they not really a TI in the first place

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

davidfulton3 posted a video
35 seconds ago
Soleilmavis updated an event

London Wednesday Rally at Parliament House

May 24, 2019 at 3pm to December 31, 2019 at 7pm
Mr. Paolo Fiora and some others organize a regular Wednesday Rally in London near Parliament House.Raise awareness of the situation of secret mind control abuse and torture.More details see https://www.facebook.com/events/2140797726028837/Contact Mr. Paolo Fiora:07709926942 paolo_bf@hotmail.comSee More
7 hours ago
Profile IconSN00py and Lucia Santos joined Peacepink
12 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Catch and release?? Catch implant and release! How? What if the old boys club has access to the Philadelphia experiement?"
13 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Fake seconding coming of Jesus? They control animals and weather. Catch and release! Like the Bible said they can even fool the most devoted"
13 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Old boys club. Free Harvard degree with b2b and v2k. Get all exam answers remotely. They been cheating for years."
13 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Old boys club. You go online and troll the club lines and you get a bonus. Hidden coruption. Worst they have access to this tech."
13 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Mass voter fraud. Point shoot change your opionion remotely with DEWS.""
13 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service