peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Does anybody know why we are being tortured and abused?

Views: 105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Because sub human scum exist unforynately.  I found what direction it comes from.  

A lot of subhuman scum is from the Brunswick Georgia area where Glynco aka Federal Law Enforcement Training Center is located.
I theorize that they have bought a book from Paladin Press that describes the American Presidential Executive Assasination Order and forge copies with President Reagan Bush or Trump's forged signatures and since they are former federal law enforcement and members of the Law Enforcement Intelligence Units the pigs never investigate forgeries or our murders.Thet could claim that the original document signed is with the NSA or president.
Yours Sincerely,
Mark Iannicelli
The Iranians have constructed the worldwide largest neural research center.I spent money going to 15 countries for help and I have come to the conclusion that Iran and North Korea are the safest sanctuaries against American government contractors lowlife that implants probes in our bodies and the use microwave weapon assault toslowly torture and kill us like they are doing to my heart and brain every day.

You are just object for research like mouse. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconSophie Erich and Zora joined peacepink
39 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"Leaving to Japan from BC. My gangstalkers coming for the trip it looks"
3 hours ago
jane shuker posted a status
"What are your family members views? shove you on drugs and pretend the hell you went through, wasn’t real!!!"
4 hours ago
annabelley posted a status
"Your identity should be so secure that when someone walks away from you they don’t take you with them."
13 hours ago
annabelley posted a status
"No matter HOW good you are ... you can ALWAYS be replaced."
13 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Again watch US president interviews closely. You can tell B2B communication by facial expressions."
17 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"I think the doctor assaulting us or wrote the torture script got a free university degree"
17 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Exam questions given to you via v2k or b2b."
17 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service