Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Three ways for mind control victims to seek justice.

(1) One route is to appeal, which is a administrative procedure,and that is exactly a way one lawyer does not dare and does not have the energy.

Write appeal letters to government departments, senators, representatives, to urge government to investigate such horrible crime, sentence torturers according to law, and help victims.

(2) Another route is to seek public support.

With enought supporting voices from public and with evidences, government must answer our appeals.

(3) File lawsuits to sue government who do not take their responsibilities to investigae such horrible crimes, and help victims.

Some victims have received letters from ICC. You can write your own case to ICC, and you also can support these victims with their Ref No. A letter from ICC about "How to submitt information to ICC" are attached below.  how_to_submit_to_ICC.DOC

International Criminal Court
Head of Information & Evidence Unit
Office of The Prosecutor
Post Office Box 19519, 2500 CM The Hague, The Netherlands
Boîte postale 19519, 2500 CM La Haye, Pays Bas
Telephone / Téléphone: + 31 70 5158515 • Facsimile / Télécopie: + 31 70 5158555 • http://www.icc-cpi.int

John Finch

Reference: OTP-CR-70/07   EM_T08_OTP-CR-70_07_002.pdf

A letter to ICC by John Finch

http://peacepink.ning.com/profiles/blogs/hi-here-is-the-letter-i-se...

Soleilmavis (China)
Soleilmavis@yahoo.com
Ref No. EM_T01_OTP-CR-00122_07  EM_T01_OTP-CR-00122_07.pdf,  

James Yue Gee
james.y.gee@gmail.com
Ref No. EM_Ack_OTP-CR-742_09  EM_Ack_OTP-CR-742_09.pdf

Liu Wei, China

EM_T03_OTP-CR-358_12.pdf

European Ombudsman

1 avenue du Président Robert Schuman

CS 30403, F - 67001 Strasbourg Cedex

T. + 33 (0)3 88 17 23 13

F. + 33 (0)3 88 17 90 62

www.ombudsman.europa.eu

eo@ombudsman.europa.eu

Directorate A

Registry

Acknowledgement of receipt

for Soleilmavis’ (soleilmavis@yahoo.com ) Complaint

Registration number: 1191/2012/MF (S2012-156875)

for John Finch COMPLAINT: O497/2012/MF

Some lawyers suggestions on how to file a court case :
http://peacepink.ning.com/profiles/blogs/some-suggestions-on-how-to

Here are some responses and replies from Government and Public

http://peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics/responses-and-replies-from

Some lawsuits filed by Soleilmavis
http://peacepink.ning.com/profiles/blogs/some-lawsuits-filed-by 

David Larson's case
http://peacepink.ning.com/profiles/blogs/941b-james-walbert-mri

Please go to LAST PAGE OF "Replies to this Discussion" to read NEWEST Information

Views: 5363

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Court to Defendant: Stop Blasting That Man’s Mind!
By David Hambling July 1, 2009

Late last year, James Walbert went to court, to stop his former business associate from blasting him with mind-altering electromagnetic radiation.

Read More http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2009/07/court-to-defendant-stop-bla...
I have as well filed a lawsuit Investigators are speak out about the case! The story is at www.examiner.com and more to come from the radio as well. It's here!
http://www.achieveradio.com/archplayer.php?showname=Cash%20Flow%20w...

Respectfully, James Walbert.
new information on www.us-government-torture.com about lawsuit.
with regard to this http://www.us-government-torture.com/

it seems that UK slightly ahead of US for once.....they did it to me just over four years ago! been ongoing abt 6-7 years before that....maybe just trial run in UK first? law suits not going to stop this, full on revolution only hope left now....
From mindcontrolzombie@comcast.net"
My Supreme Court Brief, Review denied October 4, 2010. It cost approximately $1,500 to take this case to the Supreme Court without an attorney. See also www.washingtonbriefs.com the sixth entry down dated July 16, 2010 Petition to Watch, or Maybe Not, It's spy satellites, stupid! It's the President, stupid! The latest high-profile, staged event is the November 5, 2009, gangstalking by TI Major Nidal Hasan, the Ft. Hood Shooter, at the Ft. Hood military base. Major Hasan is a mind-controlled zombie. Similar low-profile staged events occur weekly around the nation. It's spy satellites, stupid! It's the President, stupid!
No. 09-1401

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES

The following essay is based on my personal, first person experience. It is what I have learned from being a target of satellite-based electronic surveillance weapons. The Intelligence branch of the military relies upon a secret, satellite-based weapon. From thousands of miles away an Intelligence Officer in the military, sitting at his computer console, can hear you think, change your thought patterns, and manipulate your body to experience various symptoms of torture, death or simple communication.

“”Electronic Surveillance” means—the installation or use of an electronic, mechanical, or other surveillance device in the United States for monitoring to acquire information, other than from a wire or radio communication, under circumstances in which a person has a reasonable expectation of privacy and a warrant would be required for law enforcement purposes.” 50 U.S.C. 36 I Sec. 1801(f)(4).

The Intelligence Officer, sitting at his computer console, with an up-link to the satellites, does more than just listen, he implants thoughts (like insert, delete or repeat computer functions) in his target’s brain. The target’s own thoughts magnified out of proportion, he cannot discern the difference between his normal train of thought and his own regurgitated material. He acts upon material planted in his brain. It feels so right and normal, but it is not.

The process can be amplified by the creation of various ‘signals’ felt physically on his body. The Intelligence Officer can subject the target to torture such as itchy needles and pins, humming ears, twitching extremities and gross bodily movement, excruciating pain, splitting headaches, hot flashes, bone aches to sleep deprivation, severe sleep deprivation to suicide, racing heart to a heart attack or focus on the brain for a stroke.

Magically using invisible rays the Intelligence Officer can hear the target think as if it were a real-time conversation. He can hear the target think, even when driving, going through tunnels, under cement buildings and flying in airplanes. A spotlight of invisible rays follows the target around, even in airplanes.

The Intelligence officer controls limbs and various internal body organs. He can listen to the target think and implant imperceptible orders and commands in the brain of the target. If you can think of a bodily symptom it can be created. If the Intelligence officer can do this to the least of humanity he can also work his magic on the best of us. I am not alone. The allure of practicing on America’s own heads of state must be too intense to resist.

View my website MindControlUSA.Com. These postings dramatically show my body being manipulated by satellite transmission and show me communicating with my Intelligence Officer via satellite transmission. You will notice my body twitching and jerking in spasm and my head nodding yes and no. That is the satellite at work. Naturally someone is on the other end of the line and I speak of it in the video. It is not possible to graphically demonstrate my thoughts being listened to, you have to take my word for it. I am a victim of this advanced remote-detection satellite technology.

I have been controlled for eight years by one of these Intelligence Officers. He sits at a computer console and uses satellites to track and interact with me. It is a bizarre, obscure secret program. According to communications with my Intelligence Officer it is the centerpiece of the United States foreign policy. He wants to demystify the program and make it’s operations public in a court of law because of the egregious evils undertaken and planned for under veil of secrecy. According to communications with my Intelligence Officer he is a severely disabled vet, as are a number of operators recruited into the program.

It is not just my life, it is the lives of thousands of other targeted individuals (TI’s) who are also victims of electronic surveillance, (i.e.: Internet group Freedom from Covert Harassment and Surveillance (FFCHS).) Mind control electronic surveillance is used for more than torturing and killing countless anonymous people, it is used to commit acts of terrorism disguised by the use of primary and secondary puppet-like drones called zombies.

To name a few, the most recent act of terrorism perpetuated by the Intelligence branch of the military was the 2009 airplane Christmas day underwear bomber. The 2007 Virginia Tech massacre where over 30 people were killed; the 1999 Columbine High School massacre where 13 people were killed. The list goes on and on. The killing of innocent G.I.’s in Iraq by Improvised Explosive Devices (IED’s) is a crime that still goes on perpetuated by the Intelligence branch of the military. The zombies are the small groups of Iraqi citizens called militants.

Heads of state are also mind controlled by the Intelligence branch of the military. The United States’ most vocal adversaries have their minds and mouths run by the United States itself. To name a few, Venezuela’s Hugo Chavez, Iran’s Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and North Korea’s Kim Jong-il all have their rhetoric fueled by the mind controlled satellite electronic transmission. It is called mind control for good reason. It is the Intelligence Officers who are assigned to various individuals and they are each alone uniquely responsible for what their zombie does.

That means the people who commit these crimes, the zombies, are innocent. They are puppets run by their puppet masters. I am a zombie and my Intelligence Officer wants IMMUNITY and the opportunity to speak in a court of law about the mind control program and what is being planned for the future on the world stage. He is a good guy. He tried to kill me. He also torments me continuously day and night. While his co-workers blow things up and have shoot-outs he has spent four years trying to get me an attorney. I guess that is because he has a lot on his mind.

Chief Justice John Roberts along with Attorney General Eric Holder and the Director of National Intelligence Dennis Blair are in charge of secret judicial orders approving the use of electronic surveillance. They work with a small group of Presidential Cabinet members, Congressional committees and the FISC (FISA) courts.

Specifically they work with the President of the United States, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of State, the FBI, the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence of the House of Representatives, the Select Committee on Intelligence of the Senate, the Committees on the Judiciary of the House of Representatives and the Senate, the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) and the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court of Review. 50 U.S.C. 36 V Sec. 1871 and 50 U.S.C. 36 I Secs. 802(a)(2,3), 1804(e)(1)(A), 1805b(c)(d), 1807 & 1808. This is ultimately a Supreme Court decision about the separation of powers. Can the executive branch hide torturers and murders behind a bureaucracy?

Electronic surveillance is satellite-based and used against people worldwide. These mind control electronic systems are weapons of war. Electronic surveillance weapons cause mind control, torture, murder and acts of terrorism wherever they are deployed.

Chief Justice John Roberts approves of the use of electronic weapons in the course of his work as Chief Justice. The leaders of all three branches of the United States, the Executive, the Judicial and the Legislative, are aware of the potency of the electronic surveillance systems

and approve of their use. It is an integral part of the power, privilege and prestige of their jobs. The Intelligence branch of the military carries out the duties intrinsic to accomplishing the tasks of torture, murder and terroristic mayhem. Electronic surveillance is an integral part of the United State’s foreign policy. That is why the Secretary of State plays a role in it’s deployment.

Foreign heads of state are perfect targets for the mind control component of electronic surveillance. They can be made to think and say whatever their Intelligence Officer wants them to say and do. The United States now controls all foreign heads of state. Plans are underway to set various heads of state off against each other. The ensuing conflict then is to escalate to war and nuclear capable countries then bomb each other into oblivion. The United States appears to be a neutral, if concerned, bystander when in actuality the United States started the conflict with their mind control electronic surveillance. Meanwhile, the various countries continue to escalate the nuclear conflagration into more direct attacks upon each other. It is brilliant, if not appalling. It depends on which side you are on. The Intelligence branch of the military is actively agitating for nuclear war in most of the world.

This essay is a message from an Intelligence Officer deep within the department of the Intelligence branch of the military. I am a zombie, controlled by my Intelligence Officer. He controlled me into sending this message.

CONCLUSION

Electronic surveillance weapons are weapons of war. They are being used to plan and perpetuate a very big war. You who are reading this are in a unique position to dismantle the Intelligence branch of the military by allowing a trial to go forward and allowing my Intelligence Officer to speak on the record with grant of immunity about his line of work. Yes, I should be granted relief. 50 U.S.C. 36 I Sec. 1810. This case should move forward and not be thrown out of court. Yes, the District Court does have subject-matter jurisdiction; and yes, the questions the Ninth Circuit court is looking at are not insubstantial.

For the above stated reasons, this petition for a writ of certiorari should be granted.

DATED 12 Of May 2010.

Court Case in Michigan, USA

By Greg Gamache

Us Dictrict Court,

Western District of Michigan, Southern division,

Address: Us district court 315  w. allegan, Lansing, Michigan, 48933

http://peacepink.ning.com/profiles/blogs/court-case-update-good-news

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT, DISTRICT OF MAINE             v. 2:10-cv-00529-GZS

GREG GAMACHE, (Plaintiff )
VARIOUS UNKNOWN INDIVIDUALS EMPLOYING MIND ALTERING DEVICES, (Defendants )
http://www.med.uscourts.gov/Opinions/Kravchuk/2010/MJK_12292010_2-1...

Canada class action lawuits

Lawsuits

January 10, 2007

Montreal woman seeks class-action approval over brainwashing experiments

MONTREAL (CP) - Patients were put in isolation, tied down or drugged, and subjected to hours and hours of taped recordings meant to brainwash them.

They were subjected to massive electroshocks, experimental drugs and LSD, all at the behest of the CIA, a federal court was told on Wednesday. Now it's time for the federal government to compensate the hundreds of victims whose lives were damaged, argued lawyer Alan Stein.

Stein is seeking court approval for a class-action lawsuit on behalf of his client, Janine Huard, one of the hundreds of patients of Dr. Ewen Cameron to be subjected to the CIA experiments going back to the 1950s.

"Madame Huard was not only subject to electroshock treatments, to experimental drugs, to psychic driving, the government of Canada has refused her compensation, " Stein told the court.

"She never knew that she was being subjected to these experiments or that she was being used by Dr. Cameron and his staff as a guinea pig."

Cameron pioneered "psychic driving," by which he believed he could erase the memories of patients and rebuild their psyches without psychiatric defect.

The idea intrigued the CIA, which recruited Cameron to experiment with mind control techniques beginning in 1950. The McGill experiments were jointly funded by the CIA and the Canadian government.

The experiments were part of a larger CIA program called MK-ULTRA, which also saw LSD administered to U.S. prison inmates and patrons of brothels without their knowledge, according to testimony before a 1977 U.S. Senate committee.

The CIA eventually settled a class-action lawsuit by test subjects, including Huard, and the Canadian government ordered a judicial report into Cameron's experiments.

Lawyers for the federal government argue it's too late to proceed with a lawsuit, more than four decades after Cameron's death and more than a decade after the claims were rejected.

Huard, who will be 79 at the end of the month, was a patient of Cameron at McGill University's Allan Memorial Institute for more than a decade, beginning in 1951.

She was one of nine Canadian victims who received nearly US$67,000 from the CIA in 1988 to compensate her for her suffering.

But her claim for compensation from the federal government, which jointly funded the experiments, was rejected three times.

In 1994, 77 patients were awarded $100,000 each from the federal government but only those who suffered "total depatterning, " meaning they were rendered to childlike state.

More than 250 others were denied compensation because their treatment was less intense and had fewer long-term effects.

Then, in 2004, a federal appeal court overruled that decision and awarded a former patient the $100,000.

That decision prompted Huard's lawsuit.

Julius Grey, another of Huard's lawyers, said Huard suffered permanent consequences from the experiments.

She never abandoned the idea of seeking justice for what happened to her, her lawyers told the court, she simply didn't have the money to pursue legal action.

"It's unbelievable that this took place," Stein told the court.

IN THE 9TH CURCUIT FEDERAL DISTRICT COURT

Stephen Ahmann, }

Guy Potter, Elisabeth Jane Buchanan et. al. } }

Vs. } Case#_____________________________ }

The United States }

Comes now plaintiffs to bring action against the defendant for the following reasons including but not limited to:

1) We, the plaintiffs, have been and/or are currently tortured by the defendant.

2) Some plaintiffs are outside US; however, the 1991 Torture Victim Protection Act (U.S. Code (Title 28, Part IV, Chapter 85, and Section 1350)) allows for torture victims to bring action in the United States District Court.

3) For most of us, beginning on or about 2001 we, the plaintiffs, became the victims of Cointelpro-style tactics and/or other government operations and these activities have continued up to the present. This includes tactics like organized psychological and physical operations.

4) We are victims of Cointelpro-style tactics and/or other government psychological and physical operations. We all experience the same crimes. We live in different states and have moved to many different states all with the same result.
The criminal activities cross state/national lines. Federal government agencies and employees participate; therefore, this falls under federal jurisdiction.

5) Our right to petition the government for grievances has been violated as in that keeping records of the crimes against us that have occurred for a decade or more is obstructed. Our homes are frequently broken into and journals, logs, and other evidence is stolen.

6) Because of the defendant(s) actions it is extremely difficult to function in society making it extremely difficult to gather and keep evidence, keep employment or business, or maintain a place to live. This violates our right to petition the government for grievances and basic rights to life and liberty.

7)  Because the defendant’s criminal actions affects the mind and body so badly it makes it very difficult to bring lawful action. Our situation is an emergency situation. Our life, health, and well-being are always in jeopardy. It is difficult to sleep, think, work, and generally function and live.
Therefore, all papers are filed under extreme duress. This is an emergency situation and we demand immediate relief. These activities are killing us.

8) Our right to the pursuit of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness has been violated as we are nearly  perpetually stalked, harassed, intimidated, interrogated, and threatened by the defendants employing an unknown communication device set at distorted volume over an extended period of time with the intent of causing physical pain and suffering, distraction, confusion, and exhaustion. It is torture. Even while sleeping. That date of occurrence would be on or about 2001 to the present for most of us.

9) The defendants falsely accuse of breaking laws as the reasoning behind this abuse and, even if were true, would fall under our protection against cruel and unusual punishment.

10) The defendants, employing this high tech communication device interrogate us about private and embarrassing things like our sexual behavior and past. They demand to know all kinds of private details.
We, also, are falsely accused of sexually perverted thoughts and brow beat. Often, the defendants tell us bizarre things like that our father/mother raped us as kids all for some psychological purpose that could include trauma based mind control. This kind of interrogation and/or verbal abuse is frequent, and for most of us has occurred from 2001 to the present.

11) Uniformed police officers, FBI and all other government agencies that we have been in contact with participate in the Cointelpro-style activity and other physical and psychological operations... We have moved many times to different parts of the country and since this follows across state lines it, obviously, is federal, but also employs local government personnel. The tactics such as but not limited to: saying things about personal lives in public that only someone spying on us would know, gas lighting, interfering with attempts to talk with others/form relationships, interfering with normal activities such as working, sleeping, shopping, etc, street theatre, threats, intimidation, aggravated stalking, provoking, conspiracy and much more. .

12)  Our right to petition the government for grievances has been violated. As we try to obtain the services of assistance of counsel yet all attempts made to secure counsel are blocked by cointelpro-style tactic and/or psychological operations.

13) All forms of communication are tampered/interfered with. Including mail, email, phone calls. This has greatly interfered with our right to petition the government for grievances. As well as, untold amounts of losses.

14) Our right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness has been violated by the defendants have used the unknown communication device to employ a hypnotist and/or some other kind of weapon(s ) to influence us. We are then made to see, believe, and forget all kinds of things over the years. Some of the things we have been hypnotized/manipulated to experience include but are not limited to: feel paranoia; believe our thoughts were being read; to fall asleep while at work, grocery shopping, and interfere with my attempts to perform necessary duties and much more. We have also felt excruciating chest pains, pain in other areas, painful dizzy spells, and a feeling of suffocation or throat closing. All of this was upon command from the defendants letting us know it was them that had the power to give us chest pains, dizzy spells, etc. while they laughed at our situation. These assaults and others like them occur multiple times per hour.

15) Our freedom of religion has been violated as the defendants used the unknown communication device to hurt us whenever we tried to practice our religion. We have been threatened about our religion, politics, and a host of other beliefs and informed by the defendants that we had to do what they wanted or they would increase their criminal activities.

16) Our freedom of speech has been violated by parties unknown to us as we are punished for saying or doing certain things by the defendant’s increased criminal actives and their threats to do so. This includes threats of prosecution…most recently 6-3-2011 for preparing this suit.
I, Stephen Ahmann, was informed through an unknown communication device at about 11:00 pm that if I don’t drop this suit that the defendants would have people testify against me for made-up crimes. This is vindictive prosecution and is illegal. Threats like this have been made to me countless times over the years.

17)  We are threatened often, making us fearful and unable to pursue life liberty or happiness.
Some of the threats we have received include but are not limited to: threats to kill us, poisoning us, arresting us and holding in jail forever, stealing our possessions, gang-beating us up with baseball bats, shooting us, raping us, putting cameras in our home and putting compromising pictures of us on the internet, conspiring to defraud us by broadcasting this abuse and profiting from it, paying opposite sex not to sleep with us, prosecute us civilly and/or criminally, paying people to harass us, running us out of the country, conspiring to continue to stalk, harass and threaten us and never stop.

18)  Most of us have had numerous cars and other vehicles swerve, obviously pointed right at us, in attempt to intimidate us. Many of us have been beat up and hospitalized many times. Some have had entire gangs jump us and been hospitalized. Since this was quite rare or never happened prior to this start date on or about 2001, these events coincide with the start of all the other operations and are perpetrated by the defendant.

19)  Almost all of us are victims of slander and libel, another aspect of Cointelpro-style tactics, and/or government psychological and physical operations, to isolate us to make sure no one knows or helps us.

20)  We are victims of the crime of provoking and conspiracy to provoke. This is perpetrated by the defendant and started for the majority of plaintiffs on or around 2001 to the present.

21) Those of us with children, and pets, or elderly family have had to watch as the defendants inflicted the same tortures on them.

Damages
Actual damages:

a.) time off work 10 years time/lost wages and income @ 100,000 per year per plaintiff is 1,000,000 USD

b.) Hospitalization  30,000 per plaintiff average over 10 year period

c.)  Court costs

II. Pain and suffering

a.) physical pain suffered from torture for a ten year period is 10 billion USD per plaintiff

b.) isolation due to libel /slander campaign for 10 years is 10 billion USD per plaintiff

III. Punitive damages is 20.1 billion dollars per plaintiff

Total damages are 40.2 billion dollars per plaintiff.

So Stated under penalty of perjury on this ______________ day of ____________, 20__ _____________________________ ____________

_____________________________ ____________

_____________________________ _____________

______________________________ ____________

Re.ICC,

Should be:1) class action 2) if you can not locate the target, should go to Tribunal of ICC or 3) UN,tribunal 

I will post some sample letters to lay criminal charges against those named torturers. And,I will post some sample letters to show how icc tribunal and un tribunal intervene if the involved authorities refused to look into our allegations. 

IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURTS

FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 

MIREILLE TORJMAN CASE NO.: TBD

1143 Wrightswynde Ct

Wesley Chapel, FL 33543

Plaintiff

V.

Amy Gutmann, Chair Bioethics Committee

Office of President Univ of Penn

1 College Hall Room 100

Phila, PA 19104

and in HER OFFICIAL CAPACITY,

Carol Corillon, Committee on Human Rights

500 Fifth Street Suite K529

Washington, DC 20418

President Harvey Fineberg, Institute of Medicine

500 Fifth Street 8th Floor

Washington, DC 20418

and IN HIS OFFICIAL CAPACITY,

Diane E. Griffin Chair, National Academy of Science

Committee Science Technology Intelligence Professionals

500 Fifth Street DEPS 11-02 AFSB Room 905

Washington, DC 20418

Cass Sunstein Room 10201

Office of Management and Budget

Remote Naval Station, Bldg 40 Door 123

250 Murray Lane SW

Washington, DC 20509

and in HIS OFFICIAL CAPACITY;

Defendants

___________________________________/

COMPLAINT

1. Plaintiff, Mireille Torjman hereby brings this action for the submissions of public comments pertaining to a current investigation requested by President Obama regarding Electronic Warfare and torture on civilians. Plaintiff is unable to verify or submit full evidence and proof including Science, climate, and nefarious abuse with torture, corruption, and mind manipulation during DELAYS, exceeding recent Senate and Chief Joint Staff targets, and NSA revelations worse then that of the CHURCH COMMISSION REPORTS. Related suits have been filed for injunction relief and other allegations with attempts to save lives and was also provided for reference since last year. There are 4,500 victims so far coming forward out of Millions, of wit on their mind control, thus body and systematic psyops tactics. The remaining are unwitting ALL Americans and not limited to techniques, ills, or sabotage, subsequently.

PRELIMINARY STATEMENT

2. This case is about the electronic harassment, torture behind the spying surveillance, civil rights violations, privacy, communications technology, and crimes of humanity, in use by the U.S. Intelligence Community, which has been refused in completion by the defendants. This information is critical to investigations, and cooperation has been impeded in numerous ways. Plaintiff has made exhausting efforts to provide assistance and save lives. New evidence with VALOR is being impeded and is time sensitive. This includes ADDITIONAL hand written notations on Doctor’s work previously published to assist fact findings of Plaintiff and discoveries since then which cannot be overlooked. Plaintiff has been impeded for 5 years in numerous ways consciously and 3 unconsciously, by the public and the uses of Synthetic Telepathy Remote Viewing Psychotronics Weapon of Mass Destruction. (Exhibits A-1-23 and A-1-16)

• Operation CHAOS and PIQUE admitted and covert mind controlled crimes, illnesses population control -Directed Energy weapons Conspiracy in shadow taking us down!
    Mind Control and Directed Energy Weapons cause and are responsible for MOST ILLNESSES, INDUCED ERASURES & DELAYS IN YOUR LIFE! Misplacing your own items in trash, etc. Programmed MISFITS playing mind games since milk carton missing children recruited by coercion called Handlers.
    Secret Gov’t CointelPro has been responsible for much worse crimes and torture covertly and would never sit on this kind of power with weapons nicely tucked away, even knowing that we are not threatened by Russia and China’s Mind Control Weapons. (not launched) Sweepings with no radiation from enemies!!

More details of the lawsuits

http://mireilletorjman.com/lawsuit-synthetic_ills_in_america

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS posted a status
"Whats embrasing is garbage is swelled up with pride. Can hack so his embrasing short comings are made better with pride."
2 hours ago
D.Ramachandran replied to Harry's discussion There actualy killing us victims slowley and creativity
"What sir why are you saying like this? We will get justice for remote tortures very soon."
11 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

TECHNOLOGICAL ASTRAL PROJECTION.

Advances in technology have allowed any and all individuals who frequent the dark web to interact with the world virtually while living outside their own bodies. This capability is effecting worldwide politics and you, as a community leader, have a duty to inform yourself about this capability. There are houses springing up around the world which are known as broadcast houses which contain equipment which allow individuals to live in this virtual world. They visit the broadcast house where they…See More
12 hours ago
Martti Koski commented on H's group Finland
"Koska sen kuuli  useampi henkilö, ja se voitiin nauhoittaa se oli ääni, eikä vain radiolähetys jonka joku kuuli äänenä. Varmaan poliisilaitokselle voisi tehdä valituksen, kun on nauhoitus olemassa."
18 hours ago
davidfulton3 posted a status
"INFO : 'Stop Gangstalking Crimes' https://www.stopgangstalkingcrimes.com"
19 hours ago
davidfulton3 posted a status
"SOUND / ACOUSTIC WEAPONS : http://newworldwar.org/sw.htm"
19 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Can anyone give a name of a medical doctor who can remove implants. I cant find one in google. There has to be someone out there?"
20 hours ago
davidfulton3 posted a video
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service