peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

help family of 20 year surveillance and electronic targeting. very ill
FOIA inquries help morgans
x
Lorna Tacktook Jun 14 (3 days ago)
Daniel J. Morgan 816 Mt. Ranier Way El Dorado Hills, CA 95762 (916)933-9658 l...
4 older messages
ACLU of Wisconsin

1:23 PM (3 hours ago)

to me

The ACLU of Wisconsin Foundation is a private, not-for-profit organization that accepts very few cases for direct representation, and lacks the staff or resources to act as a general legal clinic or discuss individual cases on a person to person basis. We do not have the ability to offer immediate assistance in emergency situations. We also rely on individuals who were personally affected by the governmental agency’s or public entity’s violation of civil liberties rights to file a formal request for assistance to consider looking into the matter. If you are contacting us to request legal assistance, you must make the request to our legal department. Please follow these instructions:

If you have a Civil Liberties complaint and want to be considered for our assistance, please go to our website (www.aclu-wi.org), click on “Get Legal Help” (http://www.aclu-wi.org/get-legal-help) and read the information on the page. After reading the information, if your situation fits our criteria of acceptable cases, click on “fill out our online form”, complete the form and submit it to us for our review. You will receive a written response after careful review and consideration. It typically takes at least 8-10 weeks for an individual request to be processed.

If you cannot complete the form due to disability, you can call (414) 272-4032, Ext. 214, and leave a voicemail message, and someone from the legal department will contact and assist you.

Please be advised that this is not a promise of assistance. Because the process of reviewing your request may take some time, you should continue to take whatever steps are necessary to protect your interests. All legal claims have deadlines; you are responsible for making sure any such deadlines are met. The ACLU/WIF is a private, not-for-profit organization that accepts very few cases for direct representation. Should we decide to take your case, our assistance may be limited to certain issues, and it may require a lengthy time to find a volunteer attorney.

If your inquiry is regarding general information on a civil liberties issue, you can try our website, www.aclu-wi.org, or, ACLU’s national website, www.aclu.org, which is full of previous ACLU Reports and other useful information that may be helpful to you.

Sincerely,

ACLU of Wisconsin

ACLU of WI/ WIF

207 E Buffalo St Ste 325

Milwaukee, WI 53202

414-272-4032

414-272-4032 fax

Visit our website at aclu-wi.org

Views: 443

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Huh!  hi Daniel.  I called them during direct torture attacks in 2004 and they told me they don't handle surveillance issues.  Maybe they are now talking about legal resources, but in fact, they will not help us.

Hi Sheri and thanks for replying. You call which aclu in 2004? Milwaukee, WI 53202 Wisconsin depart?  Im only asking because iv talked with many many departments?

As time going on, we have educated more people from public about voice to skull and mind control technologies. More people have started concerning such technologies that their abuses and tortures. I do believe that that public is going to concern our complaints.

Keep faith, and keep doing well.

More responses and replies from government and public

http://peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics/responses-and-replies-from

There is a chance for us victims to have every targeted individual  in all our own countries to prepare our cases to organize a date and time to confront the media or any relevant persons that were on the TV expressing their concerns of the invasion of our privacy where security are monitoring millions of US and Australians .... Snowden has whistle blowed  exposed what they are literally doing to us and WHY they are monitoring all of us....we are victims of  depopulation.... NOW all groups to organize a time and place in Australia and US  to work out our stratagies to expose why they are going to these extremes we are victims of serious crimes......we allshould by now have sufficient evidence even if there is a minority with their jounrals of  events  what has happened to them....time is now .....We can't allow them to Kill US....without going down with a fight.......

Thank you Soleilmavis your information and support is greatly appreciate,i want to thank you fron the bottom of my heart 
Soleilmavis said:

As time going on, we have educated more people from public about voice to skull and mind control technologies. More people have started concerning such technologies that their abuses and tortures. I do believe that that public is going to concern our complaints.

Keep faith, and keep doing well.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Indie Target commented on H's group Finland
"Kello on noin klo 2 aamuyöllä ja heti, kun menin makuulle, niin yläkerran mielipuolinen sekopää alkoi laskea vettä. Sitä ennen siellä oli ollut pitkään hiljaista. Rappukäytävässä…"
2 hours ago
"En tiedä, onko tänne laitettu aiemmin, mutta tuossa transkripti USA:n hallituksen bioeettisen komission kokouksen yhdestä sessiosta, jossa kuultiin lukuisien organisoidun vainoamisen ja elektronisen häirinnän uhrien…"
4 hours ago
"En väitä, että alla kuvaamassani tilanteessa ollut mies liittyisi mitenkään minun vainoamiseen, mutta tilanne oli erikoinen ja tässä siitä lyhyt selostus: Kävin myöhään illalla kaupassa ja…"
5 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Anyone want to document the tortue script they use? Its the same script on all victims. For example clear short term mem. Give you suggestio"
8 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"So why is the exact torture script being used on me as Bryan Tews explained. Are the preps stupid? Im thinking its semi-ai."
8 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"My preps assault my short term memory then a robo "monkey" tells me what to do. I have no words to explain what they are trying to do."
8 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Collectively my preps are lesser than dogs. No lies. And they slander and assault me to give me thoughts. Bryan Tew said the same thing."
8 hours ago
Boris A Patino commented on Soleilmavis's blog post Soleilmavis' Letter to UN Secretary General António Guterres
"Keep pushing, we are actually moving forward, were keeping unity and number of people growing"
9 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service