Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please go to "Replies to this Discussion" to read lastest 'Mailteam works'

Peacepink Volunteers in your local area for supporting and networking

http://peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics/peacepink-volunteers-for

Responses and replies from government and public

http://peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics/responses-and-replies-from

Mailteam members

http://peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics/mailteam-members

Soleilmavis Liu, Author of the book: Twelve Years in the Grave – Mind Control with Electromagnetic Spectrums, the Invisible Modern Concentration Camp”, is helping the public understand voice-to-skull, and remote electromagnetic mind control technologies. Her book provides the sound facts and evidence about the secret abuse and torture with such technologies.

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/soleilmavis

Please go to LAST PAGE OF "Replies to this Discussion" to read NEWEST "Mailteam works"

Views: 3028

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

19 May 2007 UK Live webchat UK Live webchat - Wednesday 23 May, 1000 BST to discuss human rights in the modern world, with Baroness Ashton, Under-Secretary of State
Get your questions in to the minister responsible, Baroness Ashton of Upholland. http://www.pm.gov.uk/output/Page11712.asp

18 May 07 Videos and Recent Radio Interview of victims
Andy from the Edge Broadcast http://theedgeam.com/presentations/mindcontrol.html
Marshall Thomas
Radio Liberty is going to interview him tonight at 11mp EST on his video and book
Marshall Thomas’ video http://youtube.com/profile?user=marsboy683
Michael Hanna
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501

15 May 07 USA Day of Action to Restore Law and Justice
A message from Michael Hanna bossyroofer@yahoo.com. On June 26th, I am joining activists from across the country in Washington, DC to tell members of Congress face-to-face: it is time to stop the attacks on our civil and human rights.
Will you come with me?I hope you'll sign up for the June 26th Day of Action to Restore Law and Justice in Washington. The Day of Action to Restore Law and Justice is being organized by the ACLU, Amnesty International,
and others to speak out against recent abuses of power that have eroded some of our most basic freedoms. I'll be there, calling for an end to shameful acts of torture in secret prisons.
We are demanding the immediate restoration of habeas corpus and due process.
We are saying that people who break laws must be held accountable no matter how powerful they are.
Will you join me in standing up for our rights and to protect freedom and fairness? On June 26th,we will rally outside the Capitol and then meet with our members of Congress to discuss these issues in person.
It will be a historic day.
I hope you can be there with me. After you sign up, you will receive all the travel and logistics information you will need to plan your trip. If you can’t attend, you can still support the Day of Action to Restore Law and Justice by signing the petition to Congress. Website for sign up and sign your petition: https://secure.aclu.org/site/SPageServer?pagename=june_home
Hope to see you in DC on June 26th!

5 May 2007 TV DOCUMENTARY ABOUT GOVERNMENT HARASSMENT TO BE FILMED IN LOS ANGELES

THIS WEEKEND
DATE: THE DATE OF THE TAPING IS MON. MAY 7 AT 6 PM

To those that live in the Los Angeles and surrounding area and nearby states, a film crew from the TV station Channel 2 in Israel will be in LA taping for a documentary this weekend concerning the topic of government surveillance. I know this is short notice, but I've been working on making arrangements for this since I received word of it just last week.

The documentary is a four-part series called "Privacy Breach". It will be focusing on the issues of privacy relating to the areas of: home, economics, medical, and finally government surveillance.

Most of the focus will be placed on Israel, however there will be at least 8 minutes of reporting on matters related to the US in each portion of the series. In the government surveillance portion, Reli, the co-editor stated that the focus there may be well more than 8 minutes, as she has become more interested in the topic as she has researched further.

The filming will occur Monday, May 7 at around 6 pm or so in the clubhouse of Ramona Lopez' apartment complex, which is located not too far, (about 10 minutes) from these hotels in Simi Valley:

Derrick
513-337-9632 (home)
513-344-4113 (cell)

4 May 2007 "Are You a Victim of Mind Control?" - TV INTERVIEW

Deborah would like to invite you to be a guest on The Deborah Interviews Show on iLifeTV!

The show topic is, "Are You a Victim of Mind Control?"

Because you have reason to believe that you are a victim of mind control, Deborah would like for you to share your story of when, where and how you first realized that you were a victim, any medical treatment and/or counseling you have received and whether you are in recovery or have reason to believe you are still being victimized.

We are scheduling production in Nashville June 19-23 and are flexible to work within your schedule.

Cathy Edwards, Sr. Producer
CathyEdwards@deborahinterviews.com
www.DeborahInterviews.com
18 Jun 07 Victim Charles Francis Harding III’s Letter to Government officer and their response

Victim Charles Francis Harding III’s Letter to USA Senatro Bill Nelson,

Senator Bill Nelson
Office of Senator Bill Nelson
225 East Robinson Street, Suite 410,Orlando, Florida 32801

Dear Senator Nelson:

I believe public demonstration of Microwave Surveillance is the most expeditious course of action:

(1) For broader understanding of Microwave Surveillance techniques and human effects, and
(2) For that whole group of citizens whose appeals for assistance have been similarly and irresponsibly denigrated.

An old adage states that “a picture is worth a thousand words.” In this case “a demonstration is worth a billion words.”

The enclosed CD contains my report titled “Microwave Surveillance- 2007.” Sections 2 and 3 contain reports about the biological effects of non-ionizing radiation on human beings. I have made several presentations about Microwave Surveillance at Santa Fe Community College and at the Gainesville Public Library which were based on the PowerPoint presentations on the enclosed CD.

This CD, also, contains reports written by concerned citizens, including former members of the National Security Community and researchers from the Department of Veterans Affairs. A far greater number are available via the Internet and University of Florida libraries.

From Nonlethal Weapons: War Without Death (1996) by Dr. David Allen Morehouse:

(p. 119- Scenario Twelve- Infrasound and Microwave Technology)

“High-powered microwave weapons . . . are not new. Their concept has been in existence almost since radar was developed. It was known that the concentrated radar beam could kill, and it was explored as a potential weapon early on. The new applications for this technology (possess) high lethal as well as non-lethal capabilities. They can
scramble brain waves, and cause indecision, nausea, vomiting, muscle spasms, and uncontrolled body movement . . . humans are reduced to squirming masses.”

I have experienced all of the described symptoms and more.

Sincerely,
Charles Francis Harding III

June, 2007

response from Senator Bill Nelson
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 11:08 AM
To: fawkes05@cox.net

Subject: RE: Your response from Senator Bill Nelson

Attachments: Consent For Release Of Information Update 09.10.04.pdf

Please do not reply to this e-mail. If you need to send another message to Senator Nelson, please use the form on his Web site: http://billnelson.senate.gov/contact/index.cfm#email

Dear Mr. Harding:

Thank you for contacting my office. Your concerns and comments are important to me.

Due to provisions of the Privacy Act of 1974, all Federal agencies are prohibited from releasing any information regarding an individual without that individual's written consent. This protection means that I am unable to help until I have something in writing from the person concerned to show that I am authorized to check into this matter.
Please complete and sign the attached form and return it to me as soon as possible.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact my Orlando , Florida office at (407) 872-7161 or (888) 671-4091, toll free in Florida only.

This attachment is in Portable Document Format (PDF). PDF files require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. Adobe also provides free PDF tools for the visually impaired at http://www.adobe.com/enterprise/accessibility/main.html.
Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader at http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

P.S. From time to time, I compile electronic news briefs highlighting key issues and hot topics of particular importance to Floridians. If you'd like to receive these e-briefs, visit my Web site and sign up
for them at http://billnelson.senate.gov/news/ebriefs.cfm
10 Jul 07 GROUP COMPLAINT TO UNITED NATIONS SECRETARY-GENERAL MR BAN KI-MOON

Appeal To H.E. Ban Ki-moon - Secretary General of the United Nations

We the undersigned would like to draw your attention to a Covert program in Europe, Australia, US and Canada.

What is happening, Mr. Secretary General, in terms of torture in the US, Canada, Europe & Australia is horrendous by any standards . It shows what the human nature is capable of !!

In Feb. 1956, Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev informed the Soviet Communist Party Congress about human rights abuses committed by Joseph Stalin's Secret Police chief L. Beria.

This was a shock to the Soviet people considering how proud they were of their economic progress and military successes in Second World War.

The day will come when a North American leader of the calibre of Jimmy Carter and Pierre Trudeau will disclose to Americans and Canadians the horrible human rights violations happening in their countries.

It will be a shock as well in North America & Europe !!

No one is suggesting that people are "disappearing" in North America. The comparison is intended to stress the similarities to what L. Beria committed against the Soviet people with utter disregard for human dignity.

We call on the UN Council on Human Rights to discuss with American, Canadian and European diplomats the horrendous human rights conditions some of their citizens are facing.

Please forgive US, Canadian and European diplomats if they appear uninformed about these terrible violations as the system works on financing "research" projects for the security-military complex with very few politicians in the know about the nature of those terror projects.

We the undersigned have suffered or are suffering, from strange and similar symptoms. There is no physical or mental illness that can cause all of the symptoms indicated below. But there is a technology (neurological weapons, radio-frequency weapons) that can.

The human body is an electrochemical system: anything that disturbs the electrical impulses of the nervous system will affect body function and behaviour.

We the undersigned would like to draw your attention to this extreme criminality. There is massive ignorance and secrecy regarding this horrendous matter.

It is important to stress that, in addition to the undersigned, many thousands more are suffering from these same symptoms.

Symptoms Experienced by Victims of Neurological and Radio-frequency RADAR weapons:

Sleep Disturbance
Forced or Artificial Dreams (Dreams affect people deeply, subconsciously. They can induce fear, demoralize, or program.
The operators also are probing your subconscious mind to see how it will respond to various scenarios so they can better refine your brain imprinting program).

Auditory Effects (sounds, noises etc. particularly to disturb you during the night)
Jolts
Muscle Spasms including back pain
Muscle Cramps which can freeze you
Burning sensations in different parts of your body
Tingling sensations
Flu like Symptoms to make you a socially undesirable person
Headaches
Hair being pulled out sensations
Blurred Vision (including white circle spots blocking vision)
False Heart Attacks
Sexual abuse using the technology for humiliation purposes (particularly with women).
Sudden bladder or bowel movements
Hot and Cold Flashes
Tooth pain
Thoughts Read Remotely

EXPLANATION OF THE PAIN:

Dr. Robert Duncan, holder of a Ph.D. In Artificial Intelligence from Harvard University, and a former US Defence Scientist points out the pain that people experience is both an amplification of real pain (i.e. a small ache or discomfort when amplified by neural induction becomes a large pain) and sensory pain pathway entrainments.

The US Army published documents showing they mapped out the sensory pathways of humans. For what purpose other than to create pain weapons. It is the same technology for sound, sight, or any other sense. These are the ports that have been hacked into the human mind.
Because it is difficult to understand, most people rather explain it as direct energy applied to that part of the body but in fact it is stimulation in the base of the brain that ultimately interpret the sensory information as pain, pleasure, etc.

THE PAIN IS NOT A REACTION TO YOUR PERSONAL BEHAVIOUR:

Dr. Robert Duncan cautions not to try to derive meaning for the pain.
There is no way to "behave" in behaviour modification experiments. It is about depatterning, i.e. erasing your personality. Obviously it is NOT always successful so it requires lots of targets.

To break a human spirit requires demoralizing, despair, and long term depression.

WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TORTURE:

You have two organizations", says a veteran spy who once ranked among the CIA's top female operatives. "There's the organization I worked in and thrived in, but there's a dark underbelly that nobody knows about unless you have a run-in with it. Nobody knows about it because you're not allowed to talk about it".

From US News & World Report: April 30, 2007, page 57.
In Canada and some European countries, the above assessment is valid.

MORE QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

Q- What does the FREQUENCY CODE have to do with the torture you are complaining about?
A- All chemical reactions in the body are driven by Electromagnetic Oscillations. This is the Frequency code of all cells of any living organism.

Q- How is it possible to remotely influence the metabolic processes of the body?
A- All processes that build up and break the cells and chemicals of the body are controlled by Electromagnetic Oscillations. The metabolic processes can be influenced through external energy sources of Low Power when they share the SAME Frequency Code.

Q- Why is decoding so important to the Torture Units?
A- By understanding the nature of a reaction that is Frequency Specific, the Torture Units can tailor SIGNALS that will have dramatic effects when the CODES ARE MATCHED to the targeted biological Processes.

Q- What is all this talk about the Torture Units making Targets hear Voices & Sounds? Are those victims hallucinating or what?
A- Signals can be applied to the head of the target so that the auditory cortex in the brain is affected and sounds or voices are heard without the interaction of the ears or normal auditory pathways through the inner ears and the 8th CRANIAL NERVE.

Q- What is meant by "Brain Entrainment"?
A- Entrainment is when the brain mirrors the pulse rate of the external artificial signal, thereby causing change in the body and mind.

It is important for the Torture Units to override the natural signal of the brain to cause the BRAIN WAVES to change which causes changes in BRAIN CHEMISTRY, which then causes changes in BRAIN OUTPUTS in the
form of thoughts or emotions.

On Behalf of the victims,
Mostafa Hosny, Ph.D. Accounting, US Certified Internal Auditor
53 Conway Drive
London ON N6E 2H4
Canada
Tel (519) 697 7461
www.hitlerunit.com

The following is the List of Victims:

Dr. Robert Duncan - USA (Ph.D. Artificial Intelligence from Harvard University & Formerly Defence Scientist with the US government)
Derrick Robinson - USA - (Formerly with the National Security Agency)
Adam Tamble - USA
Julie Gilliam - USA
Belinda Council - USA
Aaron Avalos - USA
Kelly Rasmussen - USA
Leslie Crawford - USA
Melody Mineo - USA
Bruno Marchesani - USA
Rosario Householder - USA
Kevin Burnor - USA
David Beach - USA
Mimi Mhamood (& son Haroon) - USA
Melissa Sanderson - USA
Annyce Amtzen - USA
Robert Levy - USA
Robert Butler - USA
Linda Aldaco - USA
James Graf - USA
Dee Hardin - USA
Rose Ferguson - USA
Timothy Waite - USA
Charles Harding - USA
Kathleene Francis - USA
Teresa Taylor - USA
Ramona Lopez - USA
Scott Fitzgerald - USA
Leslie Coblence - USA
Dale Wahl - USA
Kathi Kapp - USA
Elizabeth Adams - USA
Juanita Purdy - USA
Joselle Cooper - USA
Thomas J. Kluegel - USA
Dawn M. Sanborn - USA
Linda Aldaco - USA
Mary Eliz. Ritz - USA
Robert E. Wood - USA
Nadine Lee - USA
Darlene Crain - USA
Bob Dunlap - USA
Bobbie Crisostomo - USA
Cassandra Lewis - USA
Denise Pompl - USA
Millagros Cedano - USA
Eric Griffin - USA
Robert Miller - USA
Dorothy Schultz - USA
Bev Schweitzen - USA
Ed Kalnins - USA
James Marino - USA
Danuta Zielinska - USA
Freda Lyons - USA
Janice Chrisostomo - USA
Darlene Crain - USA
Nancy Miller - USA
T. Josephine - USA
Ted Jackson - USA
Lee White - USA
Neal Chambers - USA
Bob Dunlap - USA
Andres Trujillo - USA
Robert Rocha - USA
Norman Rabin - USA
Steven Delano - USA
Tim White - USA
Flora Goltsman - USA
Raisa Eydelman - USA
Gloria Naylor - USA
Edgar Laverde - USA
Ronald Haucke - USA
Mary Godwin (& son Aaaron) - USA
Elizabeth Adams - USA
James Walbert - USA

Waldemar Lotz - Germany
Tatiana Lotz - Germany
Lidia Popova - Germany
Gabriele Altendorf - Germany
Sw etlana Schunin - Germany
Jennifer Berkemeier - Germany
Mathias Klein - Germany
Karlheinz Croissant - Germany

David Smith - Canada
Mostafa Hosny - Canada
Steven Jones - Canada
Gerry Duffett - Canada
Beth Bucanan - Canada

Simon Hayes - UK
Mo Tahani - UK
Mabel Isobel White Williams - UK & Australia
Yulia Radionova - UK
Linda Drew - UK
John Smith - UK
Philip Lishman - UK
Derek Kinmond - UK
Paul Sanderson - UK

Gretta Fahey - IRELAND
Petrit Demo - Albania

Mojmir Babacek - Czech Republic
Jiri Svoboda - Czech Republic

Monica Stoces - Belgium
Jean Verstraeten - Belgium
Tony Argyl - Belgium
Rita Thomas - Belgium
Danny Bonte - Belgium
Monika Pavlikova - Belgium

Loba Edouard - Sweden

Johan Heller - Sweden
DR. Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde, MD- Finland
Ludmilla Vinten - Denmark

Tom & Gerard Hoogeboom - Netherlands

Ahmad Fani - Iranian citizen attacked in Canada and still reached by attacks in Shiraz - Iran
Lucia Santos - Mexico
Juan Pujol - Columbia

http://soleilmavis.googlepages.com/comments2 (china victims listing which is in chinese)
10 Jul 07 Elizabeth Adams contact with ACLU

Elizabeth Adams, CEO
Organized Crime Waves National Care Soceity

On Tuesday, June 19th 2007 I had the pleasure of meeting the National Director of the ACLU Mr. Anthony Romero. I have decided now to present to the ACLU a class action suit to ask the ACLU to represent victims in our network regarding the crimes of:

gang stalking
mind control
electro magnetic radiation
directed energy weapons
chemtrails
gaslighting

In conjunction of request for the ACLU to represent us previously this week I was in contact with
Democracy Now, Amy Goodmans as a guest speaker
The National Action Network, Rev. Al Sharpton as a guest speaker

My efforts in promoting public awareness to support our cause have been much and with the now 2 television ads airing next week to be "IN NEW YORK CITY" where all 3 (ACLU, Democracy Now, National Action Network) Corporate offices are located I believed we will have accomplished much.

I write to ALL TI's today to inform you that if you want to be part of this class action suit request that will be sent OVERNIGHT EXPRESS to ACLU this coming Monday, July 9th to sent me your story via: ocwinfo@yahoogroup.com with the subject headline: POST MY STORY.

Your true life story will then be posted first on Organizedcrimewaves.com and a paper copy of your story will be sent to the ACLU packaged with all the other stories in request for the ACLU to represent us in a class action lawsuit. Being as though your story will be sent to the ACLU I sincerly suggest you put your contact information ON THE FRONT TOP OF YOUR FIRST PAGE.

In reference to your story being posted in organizedcrimewaves.com you can state in your email to me POST MY STORY- ANDif you want your name posted or not. But the letters being sent to the ACLU must have your
contact information on top of the page.

I know for a fact that I left a positive lasting impression with Mr. Romero and are quite confident that he reviewed the cd television ad that I gave him.

Recently the ACLU won a $10,000,000 for hate crimes and the ACLU on June 29, 2007 just filed a new lawsuit against the Dept of Defense and the CIA for wire tapping and surveillance of U.S. Citizens

I have also been in contact on a NATIONAL LEVEL with the National Parent & Teachers Associations across the nation.

Tomorrow night @ 9 pm Eastern National Care Society is conducting a Special Meeting regarding:

1 - Deprivation of Constittional Rights & Priviledges 42 USC Section 1983
2 - Conspiracy to depriving persons of equal protection under the laws 42 USC Section 1985
3 - Intentional inflictionof emotion distress and hate crimes

If you have any questions whatsoever don't hesitate to contact me Elizabeth Adams, CEO
Organized Crime Waves National Care Society
Ocwinfo@yahoogroups.com
(510) 776-8838
(510) 350-8711
10 Jul 07 Monika work hard to contact with EU parliament and Patsy Sorensen

Belgium victim Monika Stoces has beeb=n working hard to contact EU parliament and Patsy Sorensen.

Here is a letter from Patsy Sorensen

this is just to let everyone know we do take this phenomenon seriously and are looking into ways in which we can convince relevant people to take it seriously as well. We would like to thank all the people who have send in their stories, and will keep you informed if not directly then through Monika Stoces.

kind regards,

Gert Nuyts (assistent)
Patsy Sörensen
Payoke NGO
Leguit 4, 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium
T. 0032-3-201.16.90
www.payoke.be
http://napasentinel.com/ArticleTemplate.php?id=1020&pid=1
27 Jul NAPA MAN BATTLES U.S. SECRET SERVICE
Government won't send files ordered by Court on electronic weapon system
by Harry V. Martin

First in a Series

Despite the fact that a murder attempt was made on his biological father and his adopted father was murdered, a Napa man is challenging the United States government.

Donald M. Friedman is concerned about use of the Secret Service and any other government agencies using directed energy weapons systems on civilians. He has filed several requests for documents from the government under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) concerning directed energy weapons which the Pentagon claims are legal under international law. Human rights groups are arguing that the weapons could be used inhumanely.

The devices can affect the human body. Millimeter waveband energy can penetrate human skin to a very shallow depth, heating the tissue below. This produces a burning pain without actually damaging the tissue. The pain forces the person to flee the area. This type of weapon, according to published reports, shows great potential as a
riot-control device or area-denial system.

The IEE International Symposium on Technology and Society in 1997 states, the development of high-power microwave weaponry, and its proliferation into subversive organizations, offers the means to commit the perfect crime? ?The weapon attacks typically leave no residual evidence and their effects can range from nuisance to
catastrophic.

Friedman has been shoved from pillar to post by the federal government ?from denial that such weaponry exists to stalling on the release of any material. In fact, in an attempt to cause a roadblock, the federal government asked for $3828.28 in advance to gather the material. Friedman paid the money and still no documents.

Finally, Friedman took the issue to federal court. The federal government asked for delay after delay. Finally, Judge Richard W. Roberts, a United States District Judge ordered the United States Secret Service to provide the documents requested by Friedman by July 20, 2007. July 20 has come and gone and the Secret Services still
failed to comply with the United States District Court order. No explanation was given for not providing the documents ?just total silence. Friedman is now filing contempt of court actions against the Secret Service and seeking sanctions.

(second in a Series: http://www.napasentinel.com/ArticleTemplate.php?id=1029&pid=1
WHY NAPA MAN IS FIGHTING SECRET SERVICE
He is seeking to prove they have technology that killed his father and is targetting him
by Harry V. Martin

Second in a Series
When Donald M. Friedman sued the U.S. Secret Service it was only the tip of the iceberg in his quest to prove several unanswered questions ? but includes the search for his biological father murderers.
Friedman has sent letters to the U.S. Secret Service in order to obtain documents showing their possession and use of energy weapons. When the U.S. Secret Service received his request for information an attempt was made to discourage him by indicating that he would have to pay $3828.28 just for the time to find the files. To their surprise he came up with the money. Friedman does not have much money but the funds were provided to him by Napa County.
But even after receiving the $3828.28 check the U.S. Secret Service has balked at sending him any of the information he requested ?so Friedman took the U.S. Secret Service to Federal Court in Washington, D.C. by mail. The U.S. Secret Service has made motion after motion to delay any request to have the documents turned over. Federal Judge
Richard W. Roberts finally ordered the U.S. Secret Service to turn over the files to Friedman. The judge set a deadline of July 20. That date has come and gone and the U.S. Secret Service has remained silent and has not provided any records.
Now Friedman is filing a motion for sanctions and a new demand for the material. What is the U.S. Secret Service attempting to hide? After the assassination of John F. Kennedy, the U.S. Secret Service was permitted to have access and knowledge of all military weaponry.
Electronic weaponry can be used to inflict pain on individuals from a distance of 1000 meters. Human Rights organizations are up in arms over what they believe is the use of such weaponry on individuals. The IEE International Symposium on Technology said that the development of these weapons can enable an organization to commit the individuals on a temporary basis. The Secret Service was originally interested in procuring the weaponry to 搒tun?or halt individuals that might attempt to harm the President of the United States. But now several hundreds of individuals and Human Rights groups believe the weaponry is used by the Secret Service to targeted individuals ? even those with no intent of harming the President of the United States.
Friedman believes he has been a target. He is backed up by others who believe this, as well. Friedman quest is to prove to a Court of Law that such weapons exist inside the U.S. Secret Service. He had been to Court on the issue in the past but the Judge ruled that there was no evidence such weaponry existed or that the U.S. Secret Service had them. The freedom of information request was primarily to prove to the judge that they do, indeed, exist and are in the possession of the Secret Service.
Over 1100 American soldiers died near the end of World War Two from experimentation of such weapons on them by the military ?human guinea pigs. With the Secret Service obtaining access to any type of microwave technology, the question becomes: Why? Friedman, if he can prove his case in court, believes he can track down the murderers of his father.
(To be continued.)

DONALD M. FRIEDMAN
Napa, CA 94559
PLAINTIFF PRO SE
THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA

DONALD M. FRIEDMAN, Plaintiff,
vs.
U.S. SECRET SERVICE, Defendant.
Case No.: Case No. 06-cv-2125 (RWR)
VERIFIED MOTION TO COMPEL PRODUCTION OF IMPROPERLY WITHHELD/EXCLUDED RECORDS, ETC.

The Plaintiff in the above-captioned case respectfully moves for this court to immediately compel the Defendant, U.S. Secret Service, to provide the records, etc. it was ordered to provide to the Plaintiff by July 20, 2007. See this court抯 May 29, 2007 order. The vast majority of the requested records, etc. are presently being improperly
withheld from the Plaintiff pursuant to the Defendant misusing many Freedom of Information Act (FOIA? exemptions and a 5 USC ?552 (c)(1)
FOIA record exclusion provision to avoid providing (or even acknowledging the existence of) the records, etc. to the Plaintiff which incriminate the agency in over 40 years of very serious criminal misconduct (including long-term, long-range, anonymous torture, coercion, control, abuse, etc. of the Plaintiff and thousands of other
similarly-situated victims from up to 1000 meters away) and reveal the long-term, criminal misuse of directed-energy weapons (DEWs? and other directed-energy technologies (DETs?, as well as warrantless misuse of
related, electromagnetic radiation-based, wall-penetrating audio and video surveillance equipment which is used in conjunction with the DEWs/DETs for DEW/DET targeting and warrantless individual and group monitoring.
The relevant part of the FOIA statute related to the record exclusion provision the Defendant is misusing to shield its criminal misconduct states:

(c)(1) Whenever a request is made which involves access to records described in subsection (b)(7)(A) and--
(A) the investigation or proceeding involves a possible violation of criminal law; and
(B) there is reason to believe that (i) the subject of the investigation or proceeding is not aware of its pendency, and (ii) disclosure of the existence of the records could reasonably be expected to interfere with enforcement proceedings, the agency may, during only such time as that circumstance continues, treat the records as not subject to the requirements of this section.

After many instances of Defendant requesting nonsensical extensions and stays in the instant case, including one motion for a stay which made up a non-existent fee issue, this court ordered the Defendant to produce all requested records, etc. to the Plaintiff by July 20, 2007. Id.

In the Defendant late response, dated July 23, 2007, the Defendant sent the Plaintiff approximately 150 pages of documents, some with redactions, along with a letter stating that 454 pages of additional records were being withheld in their entirety, pursuant to various exemptions. See attached, Exhibit a true and correct copy of the July 23, 2007 letter from the Defendant.

The records the Defendant provided to the Plaintiff and the 454 others which were withheld in their entirety represent only a very small portion of the records, etc. the Defendant has in its custody and/or control which are responsive to the Plaintiff FOIA perfect crime?with no trace of the weapons use on individuals.
The weapons were designed mainly to disable request.

The Defendant is improperly basing its use of the 5 USC ?552 (c)(1) record exclusion provision of the FOIA on the fact that any release of records, etc. verifying the Plaintiff allegations of DEWs?DETs?misuse would instantly identify the Defendant as the source of all of the DEW/ DET-related activities/misconduct, and would indiscriminately allow all of its victims to instantly and positively identify the Defendant activities in relation to them, which undoubtedly includes some persons the agency believes it has a legitimate right to use the DEW/
DET devices on for investigations/enforcement actions who would also immediately become aware of the pendency of the agency activities in relation to them. This is due to the unique, perceivable effects of the DEWs/DETs, the similarity between the Defendant methods/the victims?accounts of the government misuse of the DEWs/DETs, the fact that there are no other federal agencies as far along in using the unique, Secret Service-developed combination of DEWs/DETs, as well as the Defendant抯 unique methods of the misuse of the devices. This
combination of technologies and methods of misuse provide a signature,? identifiable as only belonging to the Defendant, and the Defendant is using that as the flimsy, nonsensical excuse by which it is misusing the FOIA record exclusion provision of 5 USC ?552 (c)(1).

The Defendant agency is deliberately misusing the record exclusion provision in a way it was never designed or intended to be used because it knows that if it discloses any records, etc. which confirm the Plaintiff抯 allegations it will allow every one of the thousands of the Defendant抯 victims, including the Plaintiff, to instantly, positively identify the Defendant as the source of the decades of torture, coercion, control, abuse, etc. and will allow all of the victims to take legal action against the Defendant as well as expose the Defendant抯 criminal and professional misconduct to the world, which would have extremely far-reaching consequences, including, but not limited to the likely stripping of the agency of the future use of any of the DEW/DET devices which have been so egregiously misused by the Defendant for over 40 years.

The Defendant has engaged in the following criminal and professional misconduct in relation to the Plaintiff over the last 40 years:
a.
Dated this 9th day of August, 2007
DONALD M. FRIEDMAN
PLAINTIFF PRO SE
CIA'S BOURNE IDENTITY PLOT
2007/8/2
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/12781/CIA

MORE than 250 people who claim they are “brainwashing” victims of America’s Central Intelligence Agency are set to win a multimillion- dollar legal battle for compensation.

Their case resembles the plight of Hollywood star Matt Damon’s character in the hit movie series that began with The Bourne Identity.

As in the new follow-up film The Bourne Ultimatum, they claim that they were guinea pigs in a series of bizarre experiments to erase their memories and reprogramme them.

A court in Montreal will decide if they have a case against the Cana­ dian government, which allowed the CIA’s controversial mind-control experiments to be carried out there.

Nine have already each received $67,000 (£33,500) compensation from the spy agency, which has admitted setting-up an operation codenamed MK-Ultra during the Cold War.

Many of the chilling details of the top-secret operation have come to light in an investigation by former US State Depart­ment officer John Marks for his book The Search For The Man­churian Candidate.

In CIA-speak, a “Manchurian Candid­ate” is the name given to an unwitting assassin who is mentally “programmed” to kill. The phrase refers to the 1964 movie of the same name starring Frank Sinatra as a brainwashed US prisoner-of-war.

Using documents released under America’s Freedom of Information laws, Marks ascertained that the CIA recruited renowned Scottish psychiatrist Donald Cameron to mastermind MK-Ultra.

Cameron, an ex-president of the World Psychiatric Association, chose Montreal’s Allen Memorial Institute to conduct potentially lethal experiments on non-US citizens.
Documents reveal he used thousands of unwitting as well as voluntary subjects to test paralytic drugs, hallucinogens including LSD and electro-convulsive therapy at 30 to 40 times normal power. Cameron,
who died in 1967, also put many “guinea pigs” into comas for months on end while playing tapes of repetitive statements in a bid to discover if he could erase memories, then rebuild them with new information.

During an agonising legal battle which has raged since 1988, when the CIA paid nine of Cameron’s Canadian victims $67,000 each, Canada’s government has stone­walled hundreds of claims.

Up to last week, it had paid $100,000 (£49,700) each to 77 victims whose cases were so extreme that they were reduced to permanent childlike states.

Last Tuesday Janine Huard, now 79, became the first “still sane” survivor to be offered compensation, and legal experts believe her secret settlement will open the floodgates for other victims.

Janine said: “The money will allow me to live out my days as I have always wanted, with peace of mind. I am so ex­hausted from fighting for so many years.”

Note from Soleilmavis: MK-Ultra is well known as one kind of Mind Control weapons. Mind Control weapons also include Electronic Chip “implant” Mind Control Weapons, Nano technology “implant” Mind Control Weapons, Microwave or Electromagnetic Mind Control Weapons.

The main differences between Mind Control Weapons and other weapons are that Mind Control Weapons harm human beings by attacking brain and nervous system.Here is some details information of different Mind
Control Weapons: articles and researches
5 Aug 2007 Victims work trends

(1) Whistleblower Karen Weeks has indicated she will have the support of 300 former police colleagues regarding the COINTELPRO tactics being used -- if she can get a press conference with someone high profile.

Call Robert for more info.
His phone number is on the front page of the site.
http://www.freewebs.com/robertarguelles

Robert will be interviewed by Patricia on www.scantv.org today.
Patricia, the hostess, needs visuals to help with her interview. Anyone with rock-solid visuals of the mind control techno and its effects may call her at 206-283-8244 or email her from her site contact.

Please check on Robert's site for frequent updates on the current event news shedding light on the surveillance issues.

Respecfully ignore admonitions by individuals who believe Karen and Robert's story is a hoax. It is well-documented on Dr. Nick Begich's site, www.haarp.net, regarding HAARP by the military, of which the
police are now an extension. This kind of negative feedback only leads to more hopelessness, death and suicides on the part of victims. Anyone may contribute to the background investigations of Karen Weeks and email their findings to this email address at any time.

Sorry if duplicate email - the list is being straightened out slow but sure.

(2) NYC Ti MC Appeals Court Case Oral Argument Aug 9, 2007 details as to time place and instructions to show support go to www.secretangel.tv

(3) EMF TEST IN A EMC SHIELDED TEST LAB.
SATURDAY 4TH AUGUST 2007 @ 1PM
LOCATION European EMC Products Limited
Unit 8, Saffron Business Centre
Elizabeth Way
Saffron Walden
Essex CB10 2BL
Map
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?G2M?X=554886&Y=238575&...
There will be a pick up from Stratford station @ 11.45am
You are quite welcome to travel there by Private transport the map link is above. You can also travel there by train to Audley End train station if coming from that area(but there will be a bus service for those wishing to be picked up from London).

IF THERE ARE ANY QUERIES PLEASE CONTACT 07984849826
KIND REGARDS
ANDREW

(4) There are some exciting new opportunities that will be happening in the next coming 2 months. They are all geared towards the support of people, equipping you with the tools needed to make an impact and to get results that make a difference !!
· EMF Testing in a isolated faraday cage environment which will take place on Saturday 4th August. Location Saffron Walden Essex. If you have concerns of being remotely targetted or microchip implants this will be he ideal opportunity for you to have these matters investigated with state of the art technoloy . Only 16 places left so do register your interest early.
TRAVEL TO AND FROM INCLUDED.
· Free seminar on approaching authorities, the press, writting letters, legal matters and making
your complaint heard by experts. Please register your interest.
· Teleconference on starting a business and raising funds from home. Please register your interest. There will be a seminar/dinner in London in the near future.
· & Free workshop on Building your own website and getting on the internet, and guide to the internet. Please register your interest
· Creating your own broadcast 'U-Tube' movie.
· Counselling and victim support from registered professionals.
· International teleconference regarding proposed plans for European Lobby. Every wednesday get your voice heard and hear others!!
· Free newsletter each month on e- harassment related news around the world. Please register your interest.
· Holiday in Leeds Yorkshire a chance to get away fro a long break with other people, please register your interest.
· Free seminar 'Multiplying your resources in any area of your life by Joint Venturing and
networking'.
· Teleconference on Research Methods - 'Finding the right information when you want it and for free'. Please register your interest. Free seminar on tips to raise awareness in the general public about E-
Harassment .
Please register your interest by replying to this email or by txt messaging to the number 07984849826. Look forward to hearing from you.
Andrew Grant

(5) Patsy Sorensen, former member of the European Parliament, invites all TI's vicitms, on thursday-afternoon 9 of august, for a talk, to see how to start a solution to the problem.

This meeting takes place at Payoke, Antwerp on Thursday, August 9, 2007 at 2 PM (14.00h), and will end at 5 PM (17.00h ). Agenda: Research Project and Other Initiatives.

Payoke gives assistance and protection for victims of trafficking in human beings; its office is located near the center of Antwerp.

Payoke.
Leguit 4 - 2000 Antwerpen -
tel.: 0032(0)3/201.16.90 - fax.: 0032(0)3/233.23.24

PRESS CONFERENCE ANTWERP THURSDAY, 9 AUGUST evening 7 pm (19 h )
ZEEMANSHUIS /hotel (cheap rooms) conferencing ANTWERPEN
www.zeemanshuis.be (500 m from payoke , leguit 4)

We Will Talk About :
1. Worldwide campaign to "Stop The Abuse of remote physical manipulation and mind control weaponry on Civilians. will be coordinated for the mail-actions, by a "mail-team" to get all writings to all organisations.

Europe: contacting the euro parliament, list all other organizations we already did contact (worldwide), and announce to contact them again, but much more coordinated, with all continents.

We will send and hand over the (24 July recently) Appeal To H.E. Ban Ki-moon - Secretary General of the United Nations "We the undersigned would like to draw your attention to a Covert program in Europe, Australia, US and Canada. ....ect "

2. An euro cooperation with all countries , Europe with all continents Politically and socially.

Jean verstraeten wants to explain a legal proposition on national level as an example for a European law.
John Allman will tell about the resolution in euro parliament about the ban on manipulation weapons
Monika Stoces wil say something about the numbers of victims, and their daily problem, ask for official help from any side, and an official place were they can announce themselves, and an investigation commission

Danny Bonte will tell something as well J And maybe some other unexpected guests show up.

(6) WRITE TO THE WORLD MAILTEAM your SUPPORT LETTER

YOUR LETTERS ARE NOT WASTED AFTER THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They will be used over and over again by the mailteam (and other activist of course) , to be send over and over to the same human rights organizations, politics and press UNTIL SOMEBODY STARTS TO REACT AND TO HELP US

John Finch, Mostafa Hosny, Derrick Robinson, Soleilmavis, Monika Stoces
Mail to mcmailteam@gmail.com

It will be forwarded to your preferred destinations (beneath)

to humanrights organisations,
to Politicians
to press
or to all 3 (if you don't specify anything)

if you prefer for any reason to send your letter only to one of the specific people of the mailteam or directly to them, you are free to do so : "john finch" , "Soleilmavis" ,
"Mostafa Hosny" , "Derrick Robinson" ,
"Monika Stoces" < monika.stoces@gmail.com>,

An Sample Letter

I support the worldwide campaign "Stop The (secret) Abuse of manipulation weapons on Civilians"

I am a Victim of electronic Harassment/ mindcontrol/ directed energy weapons/ Organized Stalking and Torture

From ?-(state country)
Attacked (year you realized to be attacked).
Briefly your letter, case summery symptoms, whom you contacted before, what were the reactions, or whatever you do find important to say or to ask
This part you can leave open if you absolutely do not know what to write

I demand for an international investigation of those crimes and huge violations of human rights.
Sincerely

(Your name ,and preferably your Contact Information )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--------
This is the press release:
Thousands of people, are asking for an international investigation of enormous human rights violations that are silently taking place worldwide at this moment.

In recent years the numbers of those crimes against humanity rose so much that we can openly speak about the civilian population being under attack.

This attack is committed with technology working invisibly at a distance, beyond the bounds of borders, and is at this moment being used against helpless and unsuspecting citizens.

The victims are constantly lobbying to report these crimes to government officials, human rights organizations, world leaders and the press. Mostly, they don't get answers because of a general lack of knowledge about the technology. Mental institutions may diagnose the victims as delusional. And complaints lodged at local police
stations are often treated as psychological problems or ignored.

It may take several years, before the "silent holocaust" becomes public knowledge. And for the victims, the comparison is very real.

The scale of the crimes being reported, and the seriousness of the accusations, justifies an urgent international investigation.

Because there are so many victims worldwide, spawning a worldwide movement coordinated via the Internet, it is only the most diligent and conscientious of victims who are able to report this crime; the actual number of victims being many times larger than this group of activists.

In January 2007, the article "Mind Games" appeared in "The Washington Post", written by journalist Sharon Weinberger, about the American victims and the activist organization, Freedom From Covert Harassment
and Surveillance.

Meanwhile, from all parts of the world new victims are showing up in greater numbers. They are asking for these crimes to be made public and are insisting on an international investigation of this problem.
And starting a collective campaign against directed energy weapons (DEW) harassment and organized stalking.
8 Aug 07 A letter from Physicians to victim

Victim Kommy just received a letter from Physicians for Human Rights
http://physiciansforhumanrights.org/about/

Here is the letter:
We are truly sorry for your situation and past and present.
Our organization is not equipped to study such cases, but you may want to try to contact a human rights legal aid organization, such as the ACLU or your local Legal Services group.

Sincerely,
Executive Assistant for PHR
Executive Assistant/Internship Coordinator
Physicians for Human Rights
2 Arrow Street, Suite 301
Cambridge, MA 02138
www.physiciansforhumanrights.org
20 years of advancing health, dignity and justice

Note from Soleilmavis: From the letter, we know that Physicians fully understand the suffering of victims, They understand that victims are suffering from Mind Control and Directed Energy weapons torture and harassment; They understand that victims are not Psychiatric patients.
Only because they are not equipped, that is why they can not study such cases.

I, Soleilmavis also has received a letter from them:
We have received your e-mail regarding your ordeal and are sorry for all the pain and suffering you have been experiencing.

Our organization is unable to assist in these matters, as we do not have the expertise to help; we have referred people to an organization that is made up of others who have experienced such trials, and I don’t know if they can assist you, possibly as a support group, if nothing else.

Here is the contact information of this group:
Freedom From Covert Harassment and Surveillance
P.O. Box 9022 Cincinnati, Ohio 45209
E-mail: info@freedomfchs.com
Voicemail: 866-310-3117 FAX: 866-433-4170
Sheila Epstein, Vice-President
Juanita Purdy, Secretary

We wish you the best and again are sorry for your ordeal.

Sincerely,
Kathleen Carspecken
Executive Assistant/Internship Coordinator
Physicians for Human Rights
2 Arrow Street, Suite 301 Cambridge, MA 02138
Tel. (617) 301-4223 Fax. (617) 301-4205
www.physiciansforhumanrights.org
20 years of advancing health, dignity and justice

Note from Soleilmavis: Derrick Robinson(USA) is a member of our MC mailteam (mcmailteam@gmail.com), Other members are: John Finch(Australia), Mostafa Hosny (Canada), Soleilmavis (China), Monika Stoces (Belgium).
MC mailteam has been recognized by many(domestic and international) organizations as a victims activists group who are trying best to help victims.( I did not introduce myself to them, so they referred me to
Derrick Robinson).

Intrudution of Physicians for Human Rights
Physicians for Human Rights was founded in 1981, It mobilizes health professionals to advance health, dignity, and justice and promotes the right to health for all. Harnessing the specialized skills, rigor, and passion of doctors, nurses, public health specialists, and scientists, PHR investigates human rights abuses and works to stop them.
Our research takes us to conflict zones, to AIDS-ravaged Africa, to US prisons and juvenile detention centers―and our advocacy brings us to the offices of national and international policymakers. The courts,
decision makers and the media have come to rely on our credibility and expertise. Motivated by moral urgency, based on science, and anchored in international human rights standards, PHR’s advocacy advances
global health and protects human rights.
More news from PHR http://soleilmavis.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!9B6CD1D7F6F8F411!2259.entry

Kommy calls a petition to PHR, victims can send your petitions also to other Health Organizations. Please find contact from following link:
http://soleilmavis.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!9B6CD1D7F6F8F411!1910.entry

Related articles: a letter from PHR
http://soleilmavis.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!9B6CD1D7F6F8F411!2275.entry
11 Aug 07 “MC mailteam works” ---- ANTWERPEN (Belgium) victims meeting with Patsy Sorensen.
Patsy Sorensen, former member of the European Parliament, had a great talk with Mind Control victims at Payoke, ANTWERPEN, Belgium on Thursday afternoon 9 of August. http://www.payoke.be/pages/eng/engindex.html.

Victims: Monika Stoces (Belgium), Jean Verstraeten (Belgium), John Allman (UK), Danny Bonte (Belgium), Karlheinz Croissont (Germany) and many others had attended the meeting.

( see pictures from album--rally and demonstration)

The meeting has discussed: Worldwide campaign to "Stop the Abuse of remote physical manipulation and mind control weaponry on Civilians”, coordinating mail-actions by a “mail-team” and other Initiatives.

Within 5 days, mcmailteam@gmail.com had received more than 200 supporting letters of Worldwide campaign to "Stop the Abuse of remote physical manipulation and mind control weaponry on Civilians” from victims all over the world.

The mail-actions are still continuing to bring awareness to media in Belgium and other countries. Victims please follow mail-actions and send your letters. (Please use Sample supporting letters)

Belgium media contacts http://soleilmavis.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!9B6CD1D7F6F8F411!2049.entry

Mailteam will continue give you email addresses which all should send them emails of supporting letters. (Please often come back to this blog to see “MC mailteam works” from “victims work trends” under “Categories”)

If you have not written your letter, please WRITE now TO THE WORLD MAILTEAM your SUPPORT LETTER

YOUR LETTERS ARE NOT WASTED AFTER THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They will be used over and over again by the mailteam (and other activist of course), to be send over and over to the same human rights organizations, politics and press UNTIL SOMEBODY STARTS TO REACT AND
TO HELP US

John Finch(Australia), Mostafa Hosny (Canada), Derrick Robinson (USA), Soleilmavis (China), Monika Stoces (Belgium)
Mail to mcmailteam@gmail.com
It will be forwarded to your preferred destinations (beneath)
To human rights organisations,
To Politicians
To press
Or to all 3 (if you don't specify anything)

if you prefer for any reason to send your letter only to one of the specific people of the mailteam or directly to them, you are free to do so : "john finch" , "Soleilmavis"
, "Mostafa Hosny" ,
"Derrick Robinson" , "Monika Stoces" < monika.stoces@gmail.com>,

A Sample Supporting Letter

I support the worldwide campaign "Stop the (secret) Abuse of manipulation weapons on Civilians”.

I am a Victim of electronic Harassment/ mind control/ directed energy weapons/ Organized Stalking and Torture.

From?-(state country)
Attacked (year you realized to be attacked).
Briefly your letter, case summery symptoms, whom you contacted before, what were the reactions, or whatever you do find important to say or to ask. This part you can leave open if you absolutely do not know what to write.

I demand for an international investigation of those crimes and huge violations of human rights.

Sincerely
(Your name, and preferably your Contact Information )
14 Aug 07 "Mailteam" works--CENTRAL CONTACT FOR PRESS

(Press all over the world) You are invited to contact mailteam about mail actions of THE WORLDWIDE MOVEMENT AGAINST ABUSE OF DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPONS / MANIPULATION TECHNOLOGY ON HUMANS.
Mind control mailteam email address for press: mcpressteam@gmail.com

(全世界的媒体), 我们邀请您联系"电子邮件团队",了解世界运动:反对定向能武器(电磁波武器等)和人体操纵技术的酷刑虐待. "电子邮件团队"媒体联系电子邮件: mcpressteam@gmail.com

if you prefer for any reason to send your letter only to one of the specific people of the mailteam or directly to them, you are free to do so :
如果您希望给"电子邮件团队"的某协调员寄信, 以下是他们的联系方式
"john finch(Austalia)" ,
"Soleilmavis(China)" , "Mostafa Hosny(Canada)" , "Derrick Robinson(USA)" , "Monika Stoces(Belgium)" < monika.stoces@gmail.com>,

A letter to all Press:
一封给媒体的公开信

Subject: 标题
MISBRUIK VAN ELECTRONISCHE MANIPULATIEWAPENS OP MENSEN
ABUSE OF DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPONS / MANIPULATION TECHNOLOGY
定向能武器(电磁波武器)/人体操纵技术的酷刑虐待

BERICHT AAN DE PERS
MESSAGE TO THE PRESS
给媒体的公开信

Wereldwijde mailactie/Worldwide mailaction/世界性电子邮件行动
Augustus 2007 naar de Pers / August 2007 to the Press/2007年8月致媒体

Georganiseerd Door /Organized By/组织者

DE WERELDWIJDE BEWEGING TEGEN MISBRUIK VAN ELECTRONISCHE MANIPULATIEWAPENS OP MENSEN
THE WORLDWIDE MOVEMENT AGAINST ABUSE OF DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPONS / MANIPULATION TECHNOLOGY ON HUMANS
世界运动:反对定向能武器(电磁波武器等)和人体操纵技术的酷刑虐待

De bedoeling is aandacht in de pers voor die totaal onbekende problematiek grote groep mensen wereldwijd verspreid/ goed georganiseerd via het internet en sterk gemotiveerd. Ze voeren actie / vragen een internationaal onderzoek/ en hopen zo meer druk te kunnen zetten op de internationale mensenrechten organisaties en
politiek om een onderzoek te eisen.

The intention is to draw attention, this problem is totally unknown to public. On that way we hope to get attention We insist on an international investigation.
我们的目的是为了引起您的高度关注, 公众对这种虐待完全不了解. 通过这种方式,我们希望引起高度关注. 我们要求世界性的调查.

In Europa vraagt de beweging dringend een officieel meldpunt aan het Europees Parlement zodat de OMVANG VAN DIT PROBLEEM op dit ogenblik ZICHTBAAR WORDT.
De individuele schrijvens naar vele mensenrechtenorganisaties worden nu over het hoofd gezien, Dit is de beweging bezig te verhelpen door de individuele klachten te bundelen.
Ze zullen later naar het Europees Parlement en Secretaris-generaal Ban Ki-moon van de Verenigde Naties gestuurd worden.

In Europe the movement urgently asks an official announcing point to the European parliament, so that the SIZE OF THIS WORLDWIDE PROBLEM becomes VISIBLE.
The movement is solving the problem meanwhile by collecting the complaints sending them altogether later to the European Parliament and Secretary-General of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon.
在欧洲, 这项运动要求立即向欧洲议会提出一项正式声明, 以便这种世界性的酷刑能大白于天下.
同时,这项运动聚集所有的受害者申诉信,并提交欧洲议会和联合国秘书长潘基文, 以解决这一问题.

VERDERE ACTIES VOLGEN
FURTHER ACTIONS WILL FOLLOW
随后还会有关于运动的其他活动:

I SUPPORT THE WORLDWIDE CAMPAIGN AGAINST ABUSE OF DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPONS MANIPULATION TECHNOLOGY AND ELECTRONIC CRIMES ON HUMANS
我支持世界性运动:反对定向能武器(电磁波武器等)/人体操纵技术和电子武器的犯罪行为
CENTRAL CONTACT FOR PRESS/CENTRAAL CONTACT VOOR DE PERS/媒体请联系
mcpressteam@gmail.com

This is a sample letter to Press
Thousands of people, are asking for an international investigation of enormous human rights violations that are silently taking place worldwide at this moment.

In recent years the numbers of those crimes against humanity rose so much that we can openly speak about the civilian population being under attack.

This attack is committed with technology working invisibly at a distance, beyond the bounds of borders, and is at this moment being used against helpless and unsuspecting citizens.

The victims are constantly lobbying to report these crimes to government officials, human rights organizations, world leaders and the press. Mostly, they don't get answers because of a general lack of knowledge about the technology. Mental institutions may diagnose the victims as delusional. And complaints lodged at local police
stations are often treated as psychological problems or ignored.

It may take several years, before the "silent holocaust" becomes public knowledge. And for the victims, the comparison is very real.

The scale of the crimes being reported, and the seriousness of the accusations, justifies an urgent international investigation.

Because there are so many victims worldwide, spawning a worldwide movement coordinated via the Internet, it is only the most diligent and conscientious of victims who are able to report this crime; the actual number of victims being many times larger than this group of activists.

In January 2007, the article "Mind Games" appeared in "The Washington Post", written by journalist Sharon Weinberger, about the American victims and the activist organization, Freedom From Covert Harassment
and Surveillance.

Meanwhile, from all parts of the world new victims are showing up in greater numbers. They are asking for these crimes to be made public and are insisting on an international investigation of this problem.
And starting a collective campaign against directed energy weapons (DEW) harassment and organized stalking.
17 Aug 07 "mailteam" works---Victim phone conference
The first worldwide Phone Conference will be taken on 18 August 20 h (8 pm) Brussel time
From a regular phone...
Calling from the US call # 1-605-475-8590 (long distance costs apply).

In Europe, call:
Austria 0820 4000 1574
Belgium 070 35 9989
France 0826 100 277
Germany 01805 00 7649
Ireland 0818 270 034
Italy 0848 390 175
Spain 0902 886 051
Switzerland 0848 560 195
UK 0870 738 0763
Netherlands 0870 001 932
The conference is free but premium national rate charges will apply to these calls.
Your Conference Room Number is : 5369666

From Skype call +990008275369666

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia UTC/GMT +10 hours 4 AM
Moscow, Russian Federation UTC/GMT +4 hours 10 PM
Helsinki, Finland UTC/GMT +3 hours 9 PM
Brussels, Belgium UTC/GMT +2 hours 8 PM
London, England, United Kingdom UTC/GMT +1 hour 7 PM
New York, New York, United States UTC/GMT -4 hours 4 PM
Chicago, Illinois, United States UTC/GMT -5 hours 3 PM
Los Angeles, California, United States UTC/GMT -7 hours 1 PM

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS posted a status
"Wild animals as spies? Yes hear, see through their eyes. Implant them and control them remotely. I can prove it"
29 seconds ago
Maria Harmath shared Robin Yan's blog post on Facebook
2 hours ago
Maria Harmath shared Soleilmavis's event on Facebook
2 hours ago
davidfulton3 posted a video
2 hours ago
Profile IconKristen Conklin, Maurice V. and Franco Villa joined Peacepink
4 hours ago
Snoop Fourtruth commented on gale white's video
Thumbnail

Know Your Constitution - Carl Miller Part 3 of 3

"EVERYTHING ABOUT CONSTITUTIONAL SCHOLAR, CARL MILLER, AND HIS TEACHINGS ON WACCOBB.NET https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showthread.php?131638-Carl-Miller-Richard-Champion EVERYTHING ABOUT EDDIE CRAIG AND HIS TEACHINGS ON…"
4 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Stephen O' Neill replied to Yan Meng's discussion Is it mind control technology or mental illness: my story
"Deca Mc, hows it going fella? Hey what ever became of that guy LAZARUS ZOMBIE? he used to stir the pot in the forum years ago and you too used to disagree a lot. I tried looking him up on the forum just now but all I could find was "Page Not…"
6 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service