peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Memorials of Mind Control and Directed Energy Weapon victims

Thousands of victims have been suffering horrible persecutions from abuses and tortures of remote electromagnetic mind control technologies and voice to skull technologies. Some victims were tortured to be death or driven to be crazy; some victims were controlled to be bad. Most of them could not get strong evidences to prove that they have been horrible tortured and harassed by remote electromagnetic mind control technologies.

Only few victims have facts and evidences to prove that they have been tortured and harassed by remote electromagnetic mind control technologies. I am one of them.

The Fact and evidence of abuses and tortures of mind control technologies:

I was controlled by remote Voice to Skull technologies and remote electromagnetic Mind Control technologies, and I was brought inside US Embassy in Hong Kong

(http://peacepink.ning.com/profiles/blogs/kidnapped-by-mind-control  )

Book Twelve Years in the Grave - Mind Control with Electromagnetic Spectrums, the Invisible Modern Concentration Camp”, authored by Soleilmavis Liu, provides the sound facts and evidence about the secret abuse and torture with remote voice-to-skull and electromagnetic mind control technologies.

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/soleilmavis

I urge USA government to investigate mind control torture immediatly according to the facts and evidences.
I know those victims, who have passed away, did wish me to win my lawsuits. My victory also will bring them justice.
I have collected those victims stories (even it was only a small partial of all victims' stories)

Please go to "Replies to this Discussion" to read more victims stories

(I have collected many reported articles which introduced 'mind control technologies'. The listing of these articles will not mislead readers; it is a short cut for readers to learn what mind control technologies are.

http://peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics/introduce-mind-control-and )

Note from Soleilmavis:
“Voices” which victims heard:

Many victims who have been suffering from the abuses and tortures of remote voice to skull tech and remote electromagnetic mind control technologies, have complainted that they had heard "voices" in their heads.

The basic technology which can send voices directly to the brain remotly are V2K.

In 2002, the Air Force Research Laboratory patented precisely such a technology: using microwaves to send words into someone's head.V2K (voice to skull)http://peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics/introduce-v2k-voice-to-skull

1)
A lot of victims heard “voices” came from nearby, or from neighbors’ houses.

Victims must understand that they did hear the "voices." The “voices” which victim “heard”, were not the scopes of human hearing the sonic frequency range 20-20000HZ. Torturers emitted electromagnetic waves (or other microwave) to the brain to stimulate the auditory brain neurons, the brain “felt” the signals, the brain “heard” the “voices”.

2) 
Many of the victims claimed that they had "hallucinations voices"; sometimes the person next to them did not speak, but victims heard he/she speaking.

Victims did not have "hallucinations voices". Victims did hear the "voices", but the “voices” did not come from the next person. The “voices” were from the torturers. Torturers emitted electromagnetic signals to the brain to stimulate the brain and neuron systems; the "brains" "heard" the "voices."

3)
Many of the victims claimed that they even had heard "the voices" sounded like their friends and relatives.

The “voices” that the brain heard, were “electromagnetic signals”. Voice Synthesis Technology had been developed to the stage that anyone’s voice could be imitated. Torturers could easily transmit synthesized voice into the human brain with electromagnetic waves. The "voices" could imitate anyone's voices. These “voices” could sound as if they come from upstairs neighbor or nearby houses; or come from some houses.

Some doubts of some victims

(1)     Doubt 1: how can Torturers send sounds (or voices) and images into the victim's brain?

Microwave technology has been able to do that.

(2) Doubt 2: Victims can hear "the voices" which sounded like a friend or a neighbor.

Torturers can use Voice Synthesis technology to imitate anyone’s voices and easily transmit synthesized voices into the human brain by electromagnetic waves.

(3) Doubt 3: Torturers can force sleeping victims to "have a lot of dreams" by electromagnetic waves transmitting into the brain.

The development of the film has let us see the superb image synthesis technology. Torturers can transmit synthesized images into the brain by electromagnetic waves.

(4) Doubt 4: How can torturers lock a certain target with their microwave weapons?

Some technologies, such as dolphins echo technique can easily do that.

(5) Doubt 5: Many of the victims often referred some colleagues or friends or other people who had uttered small conflicts with them when they described their stories.

These victims thought those who had contradictions with them would have used such advanced technologies to torture and abuse them.

Some victims also mentioned some wrongs they had ever done. They thought that a certain government department would have used such advanced technologies to torture and abuse them because of such minor faults. 

Torturers deliberately created and fed such delusions, so that victims might believe that those who had ever uttered little contradictories with them had involved in the persecuting.  Torturers purposely made victims isolated. Torturers purposely made victims not be themselves.

(6) Doubt 6: Why can torturers attack victims no matter where victims are---in the airplane, underground, under water…..?

Electromagnetic waves have wide applications in many fields, Such as electromagnetic geological exploration, satellites geological exploration, and others.

As the extensive uses of the electromagnetic waves in these areas, we know the electromagnetic technologies in the military areas are far more advanced than in the field of civilian aspects.  Electromagnetic waves are able to detect the brain waves remotely.

It is possible nowadays to read someone's mind by remotely measuring their brain activity, researchers have shown. This technique can even extract information from individuals that they are unaware of themselves.

( http://peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics/information-about-mind-reading  )

Please go to LAST PAGE OF "Replies to this Discussion" to read NEWEST Information

Views: 7182

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A Thesis

By Edmund Edede Igberaese

First Draft completed on 04-13-‘13

Only the small secrets need to be protected. The big ones are kept secret by public incredulity.”    -Herbert Marshall McLuhan, 20th Century Canadian Sociologist

The target cries, “I am a victim…I am a guinea pig. I am a test subject. I am targeted by adverse, non-ionizing electromagnetic radiation weaponry mis-leadingly termed ‘non-lethal weaponry.’ I feel the shocks delivered remotely, the punishment-memory loss cycles, synthetic telepathy, directed sound, and other forms of my ‘electronic P.O.W. concentration camp’ or mind-prison.” The observer replies: Are you not simply crazy? If non-ionizing EMR were so negative, why do I not experience your symptoms? And why are you the only one in this crowd experiencing these symptoms? The target then searches for some constant, universal answer to these pressing questions. Out of all the information in his head-much of it mis-information-he cannot find a response that is not countered by another. His sources tell him: “it’s a theory.” The biggest, most closely guarded secret becomes the manner by which human beings are “selected” and “isolated” in plain sight. How is it done?

There are those who suggest that all relevant forms of bio-telemetry and sophisticated psycho-tronic warfare can be initiated without implantation. These, including U.S. Department of Defense whistle-blower Robert Duncan, would suggest that Electronic Dissolution of Memory (E.D.O.M.), EEG heterodyning (“mind-melding”), and a host of other psychotronic feats can be performed without implantation (Duncan, 2010). On page 8 of Duncan’s 2010 book, Project: Soul-catcher, Volume II: Secrets of Cyber and Cybernetic Warfare Revealed, he posited the “precise timing of pulses” and the use of fundamental bio-electronic resonance signatures (including unique brain “bit-stream keys”) for “brain pathway bio-amplification” during “mind-melding” or other forms of advanced psychotronics (Duncan, 2010, p. 8). In this manner, an individual is isolated via the non-invasive manipulation of his unique, fundamental electronic signatures. Further, Duncan’s claims mirror those of U.S. National Security Agency (N.S.A.) whistle-blower John St. Clair Akwei in his 1999 lawsuit against the N.S.A. for electronic harassment and torture via advanced Electronic Brain-Link (E.B.L.) technology, the first lawsuit of its kind in U.S. history that revealed in detail the N.S.A.’s Signals Intelligence network and E.B.L. applications (Akwei, 1999).

The claims of Duncan & St. Clair Akwei are supported by American engineer Robert Malech’s 1974 Malech Patent that did not require implantation for the remote influence of human brain waves via certain properly tuned radio-wave oscillations (Duncan, 2006); research conducted by Allan Frey in the 1960s, which did not require implantation to remotely stimulate biological nervous systems and produce heart-attacks in frogs, profound emotional changes in cats, and the microwave auditory effect in human beings (Constantine, 1995, p. 14); the various descriptions of Artificial Intelligence (A.I.)-coordinated “swarms” by Duncan (see “swarm cybernetic hive-mind operatives” or “Beowulf clusters” on p. 262 of his 2010 book), Akwei (his mentioning in his lawsuit of the N.S.A.-based organized crime Kinnecome group altering individuals around him), and activist-researcher Mark Rich (see his descriptions of “swarm theory” using “tagged” human beings as “nodes” for the Department of Defense [DoD]’s augmented cognition system in his 2010 book Revolutionary Methods for Political Control: “the DoD has the technology to hijack a conversation…any remark by an individual near a target could be a concealed attack by the DoD against its targets…”), all of whom profess the capability to remotely control certain unwitting individuals near targets in order to further marginalize them (consider accusations similar to “my neighbor’s stalking me” after experiencing an especially high frequency of your neighbor’s movements being synchronized with yours): this capability implies the ability to control, although not necessarily simultaneously, a large variety of people; the discovery of 4.2Hz as the optimum frequency for remote entrainment and EEG heterodyning  and the detection of this frequency on a global scale (“we’re all affected”: see p.251-254 of Duncan’s 2010 book); and a recent mainstream news article informing readers of the “melding” of human and animal brains without implantation in April 2013.

However, if implants are unnecessary, why does one continue to witness widespread reports of implantation in the early 21st century, including those from activist Kevin Bond of Palm Springs, California (Bond, 2012), author Michael Fitzgugh Bell (Bell, 2012), Bob Boyce (Allan, 2010), James Walbert (Hambling, 2009), Jesse Beltran (Thorn, 2011), Magnus Olsson (Olsson, 2012), John Mecca (Mecca & Lamb, 2013), and a host of other popular cases? Why does one witness, apparently, a booming implantation industry including Radio Frequency Identification (R.F.I.D.) companies Veri-Chip and Radiant-R.F.I.D., the latter being awarded a contract for disaster response by the state of New Jersey a week before Hurricane Sandy hit the state in October 2012 (PRWEB, 2012)? Why are nano-scale implants becoming increasingly popular among vaccine recipients who do not report traditional symptoms experienced by targets, as discovered by activists Jesse Beltran and John Mecca (Drudgaard & Beltran, 2012)? Why does Radio Hypnotic Intra-Cerebral Control (R.H.I.C.: precision control of a human being via the push of a button) allegedly require implantation (Duncan, 2010, p. 209)? Why does former N.A.T.O. commander John Alexander seek mass implantation of every human child upon birth (Kilde, 1995)? And why did famous physicist Freeman Dyson assert in 2010: “‘The essential facts that will make detailed observation or control of  a brain possible’ are microwave signals and two tools: first, micro-scopic radio transmitters & receivers; and second, a tool to convert neural signals into radio signals & vice-versa” (Welsh, 2012)?             

Regardless of the answers to these questions, it appears that Dyson was unaware of the U.S. Intelligence Services’ (and other parties’) long history of initiating what he implied to be impossible under current means: remote mind-control via brain implantation. Consider the Central Intelligence Agency (C.I.A.)’s use of “stimoceivers” in the mid-20th century (Constantine, 1995); the N.S.A.’s use of micro-tranceivers (Cypress, 2004); C.I.A.-employed Dr. Jose Delgado’s precision-control of a bull (Constantine, 1995: Delgado infamously stopped a raging bull with the push of a button) via implantation in the 1970s; the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD)’s announcement of the arrival of nano-scale implants before 2002 (Begich, 2006). Consider also the case of Leonard Krille, a defendant in a 1979 lawsuit reported by the Los Angeles Herald who had been previously found with a wastebasket on his head used to “stop the microwaves” after he had been fitted with over a dozen electrodes as part of a nonconsensual “behavior modification” program initiated by psychiatrists Sweet & Irvin at the Massachussetts General Hospital (Constantine, 1995, p. 18). Further, the alleged necessity of implants may be supported by Nobel Laureate Robert Becker, who in 1985 reported that human bio-electric fields are especially weak (Becker, 1985); an “amplifier” of sorts may be needed for remote sensing & decoding of neuronal activity. This alleged necessity is also supported by the statements of activist Kevin Bond in Palm Springs, California, who discovered that R.F.I.D.  chips the size of grains of rice and assigned numbers similar to cellular phone numbers are used to “dial-in” specific, implanted individuals via the cell-phone network (Bond, 2012); and another activist, this being Mark Rich of Maine, United States, suggested the use of human beings “tagged” in some way as “nodes” in the U.S. Department of Defense’s Augmented Cognition (Aug-Cog) system (Rich, 2010).

Rich further asserted that these human “nodes” could be optimized during machine-coordinated “swarms” of the target (referred to as “swarm cybernetic hive-mind operatives” or “Beowulf clusters” in Duncan’s 2010 book & alluded to by Akwei in his allegations of the N.S.A.-based Kinnecome organized crime group controlling individuals around him via E.B.L. technology in his 1999 lawsuit), the purpose being isolation and discrediting as the target sees as hostile innocent, albeit optimized, individuals.

My perspective on this “swarm” theory, however, seeks to merge conflicting perspectives on the method by which individuals are tortured/harassed in plain sight: “tagging,” if via implantation, could involve components so small and so widespread that it would appear as though implants are unnecessary. Consider the Department of Defense (DoD)’s previously mentioned announcement of the arrival of nano-scale implants shortly before 2002 (Begich, 2006); then, consider the recently discovered, covert aerosol spraying campaigns on unwitting civilians in St. Louis, Missouri, in the 1950s (well-publicized on mainstream news network C.N.N. in December 2012: see “Notables-2012”). Finally, consider the advent of the mysterious “chemtrails” phenomenon in the late 20th century and early 21st century, a phenomenon well-publicized in movies such as “Why in the World are They Spraying?” and posited by some researchers to not only contain spatial, light-scattering, & hologram-producing metals (Citizen, 2009) but nano-technology for “Bio-APIs” or brain-machine interfaces (Data Assylum, 2013). These three pieces of a potentially massive puzzle are conjoined by Duncan’s consideration of aerosol-based delivery methods in his 2006 book The Matrix Deciphered (Duncan, 2006) and Zbigniew Brzezinski’s ominous warning of the arrival of a technocratic elite holding virtually absolute control over entire populations by way of technological advancements in his 1970s book Between Two Ages…(Brzezinski, 1970), a warning echoed by Alex Constantine in his 1995 book Psychic Dictatorship in the U.S.A. (Constantine, 1995, p. 17). Let’s not forget, of course, the continuous discoveries of nano-scale implants in areas of vaccine injections, as discovered by activists Jesse Beltran (Drugaard & Beltran, 2012) and John Mecca (Mecca & Lamb, 2013) and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (F.D.A.)’s recent approval of digestible delivery methods for micro-chip implantation (Anderson, 2012). It appears, therefore, that it becomes increasingly unlikely to be “without implant,” whether conscious or unconscious of it, in the 21st century.

I should note that this merger-implants so small & widespread that they generate the appearance of themselves being unnecessary-is only one of many different answers, each of which likely retains some amount of truth. I do not doubt that humans retain bio-electronic signatures that can be manipulated; instead, I see a necessary “bridge” in their manipulation that has become especially efficient in its camouflage and hence especially useful to the non-consensual experimenter/torturer. As a side note, research conducted by Magnus Olsson and publicly announced in September 2012 revealed the apparent necessity of implants in the transmission of synthetic telepathy (Olsson, 2012), and other researchers have cited the N.S.A.’s use of micro-transceivers to deliver encrypted audio to their non-consensual test subjects (Cypress, 2004: encrypted audio is heard only by the victim via a transduction mechanism unique to the implanted victim; further, one may recall activist Kevin Bond’s discovery of micro-scale chips the size of grains of rice and assigned with cell-phone numbers, and one may theorize that the N.S.A.’s micro-transceivers retain similar-if not identical-features. Another interesting note involves F.B.I. whistle-blower Ted Gunderson’s April 26, 2011 revelation of collusion between the F.B.I. & N.S.A. in the extra-judicial targeting of innocent, unwitting civilians: summarized by reference Livingston, 2011). Regardless, whatever the mechanism, one should expect, as Australian journalist Paul Baird implies (Baird, 2011) a fundamental “commonality” to satellite-based harassment technologies (for personal accounts of satellite-based harassment, see Doctor John Hall’s 2009 book A New Breed: Satellite Terrorism in America). Intuitively, if you were to be monitored 24 hours/day in every location ventured, you would expect the means of doing so to be based on some “transmitter-receiver” model; and although the human brain wave was rightly described by psychologist Carl Jung in the early 20th century as a type of “radio receiver” (Coppens, 2007), if implants were unnecessary, why take the risk of discovery? Why not simply “do it without implants”?

Here, one can summarize some psychotronic feats that do not depend upon implants. As previously mentioned, in the 1960s, U.S. scientist Allen Frey was capable of remotely inducing heart-attacks, profound emotional changes, memory loss, and the microwave auditory effect via properly tuned microwaves transmitted to synchronize with bio-electronic signatures (Constantine, 1995, p. 14). Further, Joseph Sharp discovered in the 1970s techniques for subliminally induced hypnosis via the use of infrasonic (below 20Hz) or ultrasonic sound waves (“non-aural carriers”) (Constantine, 1995). Moreover, in 1974, American engineer Robert Malech discovered that he could remotely influence human brain waves via properly tuned electro-magnetic oscillations, and according to DoD whistle-blower Robert Duncan, such influence entailed remote neural monitoring (“mind-reading,” depending on the length of the prevailing brain-wave vocabulary) (Duncan, 2006); and more recently, in 2013, mainstream scientists were able to “mind-meld” the brains of a human being & an animal via non-invasive EEG headbands (Estes, 2013). The latter display of EEG heterodyning, however, should not be classified as a purely “no-implant-needed” case as a controlled environment, with electronic monitoring devices attached to the victim, was involved. But what of the feats described by Duncan and a host of victims across the globe, from Sweden’s Magnus Olsson to America’s Pat Burhan, myself, and others, feats of wireless control of human beings, sometimes made robotic at the apparent “push of a button”? The answer, I hope, would be approximated by my thesis. 

Critical Note: Satellites are not the only means of radio-wave transmission and reception for electronic harassment/torture. According to researchers, ground-based emitters, such as those of the High-frequency Active Aurora Research Program (H.A.A.R.P.), underground V.H.F. towers (considered by the Journal of Bio-medical Engineering in 1993 to be required for the remote monitoring of a patient’s vital signs via commercially available implants: Constantine, 1995, p. 44), such as the Ground-Wave Emergency Network (G.W.E.N.), cell-phone towers or Base-Transceiver Stations (B.T.S.) may also be used; and the latter were alleged by now deceased (as of April 2011, shortly after giving an official statement) F.B.I. whistle-blower Ted Gunderson, who, co-incidentally, was associated with every major reference in this thesis, from Duncan to Constantine, to be a critical component of the U.S.’s Radio Frequency Directed Energy (R.F.D.E.) system actively developed by private contractor Lockheed-Martin, as now targeted mainstream journalist Vic Livingston (viclivingston.blogspot.com & nowpublic.com/scrivener) would attest. 

References

Akwei, J. S. (1999).

Civil Action 92-0449: John St. Clair Akwei vs. N.S.A., Fort George G. Meade, MD. Retrieved from http://www.freedomfchs.com/remoteneuralmonitoring.pdf

Allan, S.D. (2010). Bob Boyce’s Veri-Chip and associated tumor removed.

Retrieved from http://pesn.com/2010/12/07/9501740_Bob_Boyce_verichip_removed/  

Anderson, D. (2012, Aug. 04).

FDA approves micro-chip implant in a pill: Can brain implants be far behind? Retrieved from http://www.examiner.com/article/fda-approves-microchip-implant-a-pi...  

Baird, P. (2011).

The truth about secret weapons and the involuntary testing of those weapons on civilians. Retrieved from http://www.surveillanceissues.com/ .

Becker, R.O. (1985). The body electric: Bio-electromagnetism and the foundation of life.

New York, NY: William Morrow Paperbacks

Begich, N. (2006).

Controlling the human mind: The technologies of political control or tools for peak performance. Anchorage, AK: Earthpulse Press Incorporated.

Bell, M.F. (2012, Jun. 21).

The invisible crime: Illegal micro-chip implants and their use against humanity. Chandler, AZ: Brighton Publishing LLC.

Bond, K. (2012, Feb. 04)

Statements made in Freedom From Covert Harassment and Surveillance (FFCHS) weekly Conference Call. Retrieved from http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/email/newsletter/1411225361  Support for Bond’s cell-phone-network-based R.F.I.D. theory may be discovered in a mainstream news article concerning the assignation of cell-phone numbers to R.F.I.D. tags:

http://www.avantetech.com/uploads/pdf/Reliable%20RFID.pdf  

Brzezinski, Z. (1970). Between two ages: America’s role in the technetronic era.

New York, NY: The Viking Press.

Citizen Smith. (2009, Dec. 15).

Weather modification-demistifying chemtrails with scientific proof. Retrieved from http://binarydissent.com/weather-modification-demystifying-chemtrai...  

Constantine, A. (1995). Psychic dictatorship in the U.S.A. Portland, OR: Feral House.

Coppens, P. (2007).

The stargate conundrum: The U.S. government’s secret pursuit of the psychic drug. Retrieved from http://www.scribd.com/doc/77680365/Philip-Coppens-The-Stargate-Conu...  

Cypress. (2004, Jun. 24).

Government mind control, electromagnetic warfare, and the practical applications of orgonomics. Retrieved from http://home.roaddawgz.org/stories/view_article.html?article_id=33f7...  

Data Assylum. (2013, Apr. 14). Chemtrails Summary.

Retrieved from http://www.dataasylum.com/mindcontrol-chemtrails-summary.html  

Drudgaard, L., & Beltran, J. (2012). Implanted without consent: Beyond the VeriChip.

Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enoJtvCnp34   See also icaact.org.

Duncan, R. (2006). The Matrix Deciphered.

Retrieved from http://www.freedomfchs.com/thematrixdeciph.pdf  

Duncan, R. (2010).

Project: Soul-catcher, volume II: Secrets of cyber and cybernetic warfare revealed. Boise, ID: Higher Order Thinkers Publishing.

Estes, A.C. (2013). Non-invasive mind-control lets humans wag a rat’s tail.

Retrieved from http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/non-invasive-mind-control-lets-hum...  

Hall, J.H. (2009, Apr. 20). A new breed: Satellite terrorism in America.

New York, NY: Strategic Book Publishing.

Hambling, D. (2009). Court to defendant: Stop blasting that man’s mind!

Retrieved from http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2009/07/court-to-defendant-stop-bla...  

Igberaese, E. I. (2013). A Flyer (2). Retrieved from www.scribd.com/doc/98354373/A-Flyer-2  

Igberaese, E.I. (2012). Notables-2012.

Retrieved from http://www.scribd.com/doc/90080721/Notables-2012  

Igberaese, E.I. (2013). Notables-2013.

Retrieved from http://www.scribd.com/doc/124807924/Notables-2013  

Kilde, R.L. (1999, Sep. 25).

Microwave mind control: Modern torture and control mechanisms eliminating human rights and privacy. Retrieved from http://www.randomcollection.info/creviews/cr000046.pdf  

Livingston, V. (2011, Jan. 26).

U.S. Government runs ‘gang-stalking’ vigilantism, says ex-F.B.I. official. Retrieved from http://www.nowpublic.com/world/u-s-govt-runs-gang-stalking-vigilant... .

Mecca, J., & Lamb, D. (2013). The Gottfried Bill…

Retrieved from http://www.us-government-torture.com/  

Olsson, M. (2012). Magnus Olsson: Nano-brain implant technologies and artificial intelligence.

Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYF7Ag1y6O4  See also mindcontrol.se

PRWEB. (2012, Oct. 18).

State of New Jersey awards Radiant-RFID 5-year emergency management solution contract. Retrieved from http://www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/State-of-New-Jersey-Aw...

Rich, M. (2010). Revolutionary Methods for Political Control.

Retrieved from http://www.scribd.com/doc/63416183/Mark-Rich-New-World-War-Revoluti...  

Thorn, V. (2011, Dec. 09) Man says he’s got proof he’s being chipped.

Retrieved from http://americanfreepress.net/?p=1783  

Welsh, C. (2012).

Cold War non-consensual experiments: The threat of neuro-weapons and the danger it will happen again. Retrieved from http://projects.essex.ac.uk/ehrr/V9N1/WELSH.pdf

Bad news: there are another one of the  Chinese victims of "mind control" committed suicide.

Born in 1984, died in March 2013. Victims of mind control to call him, his father answered the phone and tell the painful news: Cheng Hui has Heyao the died.

So far, known committed suicide Chinese victims of "mind control" are: Liu Hua Ming of Liu Qing, Zhang Zong Chao. Fujian WU Qiao Yan, left a suicide note and then no message.

Strictly speaking, they are not suicide, but "mind control torture" persecuted to death. They are not suicide, but murder.
After that, I about his blog, online tombstone, my entire blog was hacked, not open.
The dead is dead, the dead rest in peace. Paradise is not mind control, heaven is no longer painful.
Living strong, turn grief into strength and continue to expose the crimes against humanity super offense!

I have a dream, the world of "mind control" victims unite to to initiate collective appeal to the United Nations.We can not wait any longer.All work together.

生于1984年,死于2013年3月。是脑控受害者给他打电话,他父亲接的电话,告诉了这个沉痛的消息:程辉已经喝药去世。在今年三月。2月份,他都还曾与我QQ联系,询问第三次脑控座谈会的消息。他也想去。

程辉的爸爸和我通电话了。他说,他了解程辉说的脑控,也相信他。并答应带他去北京国安部(那里有亲戚什么的)。程辉当时还挺高兴的。估计也是2月多的事。那时他还问我第三次脑控座谈会什么时候召开,他也要去。然后,她妈妈就打电话通知他,程辉不行了。程辉被抢救时,告诉医生自己是误食了农药。
但是医生家人都不相信。那么大个敌敌畏瓶子,那么浓的味道,喝了那么多,怎么会是误食呢?程辉去世前最后一刻,相当后悔。对这个世界,非常恋恋不舍。他们估计,是他一时受到刺激喝下的农药(除了脑控加剧了折磨又会是什么)。他的爸爸,马上去询问当地国安局的局长。 
他的话,就像做梦一样,令我无法相信,也不敢相信---居然会如此残忍黑暗!他越说越悲哀。程辉,是他们的独生子。而自己两老都60岁了。还要白发人送黑发人。他们花了很久的时间,才平静下来。希望我们不要再给他打电话,破坏他们好不容易才恢复的平静。还鼓励我要坚强。社会就有这么黑暗。我非常感动。
我向他承诺,我一定会活着继续揭露这个“高科技远程入侵大脑”的罪行。唤起全世界的关注。唯独要求各国公开这个秘密技术和秘密实验,接受人们的监督,立法不再伤害迫害人类。全球泛滥看不见的阴谋,才得以阻止。这不是一个人的灾难,而是全人类的灾难。我有他的短信截图和电话录音。以上信息绝对属实。

到目前为止,已知自杀死亡的中国“脑控”受害者,分别是:刘华茗之,柳青,张宗超。还有福建的吴巧妍,留下遗书后再无消息。
严格的说,他们不是自杀的,而是被“脑控折磨”迫害死的。他们不是死于自杀,而是谋杀。

之后,我的关于他的博文,网上墓碑,我的整个博客,被黑客攻陷,打不开了。

死者已逝,死者安息。天堂没有脑控,天堂不再痛苦。
 生者坚强,化悲痛为力量,继续揭露这个反人类超级罪行! 

Man ‘Controlled By Satellites’ Makes 100 Calls To 911 In A Month, Vows To Continue

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2013/05/21/man-makes-100-calls-to-91...

SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A man who called 911 more than 100 times in one month says he’s not going to stop until his concerns are heard by the federal government.

Jimmy Shao keeps a log book of every 911 call he’s made. So many that he boasts he’s probably set a world record.

He doesn’t believe he’s wasting the time of emergency responders because he has an emergency of his own: Shao believes he’s being watched by shadowy government authorities.

He claims to believe his body is controlled by satellites.

“My brain, I can feel it starting. I’m blasted by the signals, every couple of minutes,” he said. “I yell and I scream, ‘Stop it, I don’t need this,’ but they never listen.”

Sacramento Police say he’s ignored warnings to stop calling over and over, so they arrested him for 911 abuse.

“That this person made over 100 calls over a month’s time—60 of them came into Sac PD dispatch—that is alarming,” said officer Michele Gigante.

Every 911 call made inside Sacramento city limits is answered by the CHP. Many are then transferred to the Sacramento Police communications center. Dispatchers take time to evaluate every call, even the ones that don’t make any sense.

“We know he’s tying up resources that are desperately needed by other citizens in our community,” said Jena Swafford with the police department.

Fresh out of jail, Shao promises he isn’t done dialing 911, “until Congress starts an investigation.”

Police say if he does continue to call he will be arrested again. They also say they may look for some counseling to get him some help.

http://www.freejimmyshao.com/2013/05/01/my-stories/  Jimmy Shao's story.

It's called synthetic telepathy - bio communications... Americans all across the country are complaining about it.

Mind-controlled man makes 100+ calls to 911 in a month

“My brain, I can feel it starting. I’m blasted by the signals, every couple of minutes,” Shao told CBS Sacramento. “I yell and I scream, ‘Stop it, I don’t need this,’ but they never listen.” 

According to the news report, police promise to arrest Shao again if he continues to call 911, and that they "may look for some counseling to get him some help."

Yeah, um, the latter.

David Pescovitz is Boing Boing's co-editor/managing partner. He's also a research director at Institute for the Future. On Instagram, he's

The Next NSA Spying Shoe to Drop: “Pre-Crime” Artificial Intelligence --- Targeted Individuals for which a National Security Letter was filed against them, will no due process find out exactly what is being done to them with AI/ Synthetic Telepathy/ Remote Neural Monitoring.

http://www.infowars.com/the-next-nsa-spying-shoe-to-drop-pre-crime-...

The Next NSA Spying Shoe to Drop: “Pre-Crime” Artificial Intelligence

•   The Alex Jones Channel Alex Jones Show podcast Prison Planet TV Infowars.com Twitter Alex Jones' Facebook Infowars store

Washington’s Blog
June 17, 2013

NSA spying whistleblower Edward Snowden’s statements have been verified.    Reporter Glenn Greenwald has promised numerous additional disclosures from Snowden.

What other revelations are coming?

We reported in 2008:

new article by investigative reporter Christopher Ketcham reveals, a governmental unit operating in secret and with no oversight whatsoever is gathering massive amounts of data on every American and running artificial intelligence software to predict each American’s behavior, including “what the target will do, where the target will go, who it will turn to for help”.

The same governmental unit is responsible for suspending the Constitution and implementing martial law in the event that anything is deemed by the White House in its sole discretion to constitute a threat to the United States. (this is formally known as implementing “Continuity of Government” plans). [Background here.]

As Ketcham’s article makes clear, these same folks and their predecessors have been been busy dreaming up plans to imprison countless “trouble-making” Americans without trial in case of any real or imagined emergency.  What kind of Americans? Ketcham describes it this way:

“Dissidents and activists of various stripes, political and tax protestors, lawyers and professors, publishers and journalists, gun owners, illegal aliens, foreign nationals, and a great many other harmless, average people.”

Do we want the same small group of folks who have the power to suspend the Constitution, implement martial law, and imprison normal citizens to also be gathering information on all Americans and running AI programs to be able to predict where American citizens will go for help and what they will do in case of an emergency? Don’t we want the government to — um, I don’t know — help us in case of an emergency?

Bear in mind that the Pentagon is also running an AI program to see how people will react to propaganda and to government-inflicted terror. The program is called Sentient World Simulation:

“U.S defense, intel and homeland security officials are constructing a parallel world, on a computer, which the agencies will use to test propaganda messages and military strategies.Called the Sentient World Simulation, the program uses AI routines based upon the psychological theories of Marty Seligman, among others. (Seligman introduced the theory of ‘learned helplessness’ in the 1960s, after shocking beagles until they cowered, urinating, on the bottom of their cages.)

Yank a country’s water supply. Stage a military coup. SWS will tell you what happens next.

The sim will feature an AR avatar for each person in the real world, based upon data collected about us from government records and the internet.”

The continuity of government folks’ AI program and the Pentagon’s AI program may or may not be linked, but they both indicate massive spying and artificial intelligence in order to manipulate the American public, to concentrate power, to take away the liberties and freedoms of average Americans, and — worst of all — to induce chaos in order to achieve these ends.

PBS Nova reported in 2009:

The National Security Agency (NSA) is developing a tool that George Orwell’s Thought Police might have found useful: an artificial intelligence system designed to gain insight into what people are thinking.

With the entire Internet and thousands of databases for a brain, the device will be able to respond almost instantaneously to complex questions posed by intelligence analysts. As more and more data is collected—through phone calls, credit card receipts, social networks like Facebook and MySpace, GPS tracks, cell phone geolocation, Internet searches, Amazon book purchases, even E-Z Pass toll records—it may one day be possible to know not just where people are and what they are doing, but what and how they think.

The system is so potentially intrusive that at least one researcher has quit, citing concerns over the dangers in placing such a powerful weapon in the hands of a top-secret agency with little accountability.

Known as Aquaint, which stands for “Advanced QUestion Answering for INTelligence” [which is run by the Intelligence Advanced Research Projects Activity (IARPA)], part of the new M Square Research Park in College Park, Maryland. A mammoth two million-square-foot, 128-acre complex, it is operated in collaboration with the University of Maryland. “Their budget is classified, but I understand it’s very well funded,” said Brian Darmody, the University of Maryland’s assistant vice president of research and economic development, referring to IARPA. “They’ll be in their own building here, and they’re going to grow. Their mission is expanding.”

In a 2004 pilot project, a mass of data was gathered from news stories taken from theNew York Times, the AP news wire, and the English portion of the Chinese Xinhua news wire covering 1998 to 2000. Then, 13 U.S. military intelligence analysts searched the data and came up with a number of scenarios based on the material. Finally, using those scenarios, an NSA analyst developed 50 topics, and in each of those topics created a series of questions for Aquaint’s computerized brain to answer. “Will the Japanese use force to defend the Senkakus?” was one. “What types of disputes or conflict between the PLA [People's Liberation Army] and Hong Kong residents have been reported?” was another. And “Who were the participants in this spy ring, and how are they related to each other?” was a third. Since then, the NSA has attempted to build both on the complexity of the system—more essay-like answers rather than yes or no—and on attacking greater volumes of data.

“The technology behaves like a robot, understanding and answering complex questions,” said a former Aquaint researcher. “Think of 2001: A Space Odyssey and the most memorable character, HAL 9000, having a conversation with David. We are essentially building this system. We are building HAL.” A naturalized U.S. citizen who received her Ph.D. from Columbia, the researcher worked on the program for several years but eventually left due to moral concerns. “The system can answer the question, ‘What does X think about Y?’” she said. “Working for the government is great, but I don’t like looking into other people’s secrets.

A supersmart search engine, capable of answering complex questions such as “What were the major issues in the last 10 presidential elections?” would be very useful for the public. But that same capability in the hands of an agency like the NSA—absolutely secret, often above the law, resistant to oversight, and with access to petabytes of private information about Americans—could be a privacy and civil liberties nightmare. “We must not forget that the ultimate goal is to transfer research results into operational use,” said Aquaint project leader John Prange, in charge of information exploitation for IARPA.

Once up and running, the database of old newspapers could quickly be expanded to include an inland sea of personal information scooped up by the agency’s warrantless data suction hoses. Unregulated, they could ask it to determine which Americans might likely pose a security risk—or have sympathies toward a particular cause, such as the antiwar movement, as was done during the 1960s and 1970s. The Aquaint robospy might then base its decision on the type of books a person purchased online, or chat room talk, or websites visited—or a similar combination of data. Such a system would have an enormous chilling effect on everyone’s everyday activities—what will the Aquaint computer think if I buy this book, or go to that website, or make this comment? Will I be suspected of being a terrorist or a spy or a subversive?

World Net Daily’s Aaron Klein reported earlier this month:

In February, the Sydney Morning Herald reported the Massachusetts-based multinational corporation, Raytheon – the world’s fifth largest defense contractor – had developed a “Google for Spies” operation.

Herald reporter Ryan Gallagher wrote that Raytheon had “secretly developed software capable of tracking people’s movements and predicting future behavior by mining data from social networking websites” like Facebook, Twitter, and Foursquare.

The software is called RIOT, or Rapid Information Overlay Technology.

Raytheon told the Herald it has not sold RIOT to any clients but admitted that, in 2010, it had shared the program’s software technology with the U.S. government as part of a “joint research and development effort … to help build a national security system capable of analyzing ‘trillions of entities’ from cyberspace.”

In April, RIOT was reportedly showcased at a U.S. government and industry national security conference for secretive, classified innovations, where it was listed under the category “big data – analytics, algorithms.”

Jay Stanley, senior policy analyst for the ACLU Speech, Privacy and Technology Project,argued …  that among the many problems with government large-scale analytics of social network information “is the prospect that government agencies will blunderingly use these techniques to tag, target and watchlist people coughed up by programs such as RIOT, or to target them for further invasions of privacy based on incorrect inferences.”

“The chilling effects of such activities,” he concluded, “while perhaps gradual, would be tremendous.”

Ginger McCall, attorney and director of the Electronic Privacy Information Center’s Open Government program, told NBC in February, “This sort of software allows the government to surveil everyone.

“It scoops up a bunch of information about totally innocent people. There seems to be no legitimate reason to get this, other than that they can.”

As for RIOT’s ability to help catch terrorists, McCall called it “a lot of white noise.”  [True ... Big data doesn't work to keep us safe.]

The London Guardian further obtained a four-minute video that shows how the RIOT software uses photographs on social networks. The images, sometimes containing latitude and longitude details, are “automatically embedded by smartphones within so-called ‘exif header data.’

RIOT pulls out this information, analyzing not only the photographs posted by individuals, but also the location where these images were taken,” the Guardian reported.
Such sweeping data collection and analysis to predict future activity may further explain some of what the government is doing with the phone records of millions of Verizon customers. [Background here.]

“In the increasingly popular language of network theory, individuals are “nodes,” and relationships and interactions form the “links” binding them together; by mapping those connections, network scientists try to expose patterns that might not otherwise be apparent,”reported the Times. [Background here.]

In February 2006, more than a year after Obama was sworn as a U.S. senator, it was revealed the “supposedly defunct” Total Information Awareness data-mining and profiling program had been acquired by the NSA.

The Total Information Awareness program was first announced in 2002 as an early effort to mine large volumes of data for hidden connections.

Aaron Klein reported last week that Snowden might have worked at the NSA’s artificial intelligence unit at the University of Maryland:

Edward Snowden, the whistleblower behind the NSA surveillance revelations, told the London Guardian newspaper that he previously worked as a security guard for what the publication carefully described as “one of the agency’s covert facilities at the University of Maryland.”

Brian Ullmann, the university’s assistant vice president for marketing and communications, was asked for comment. He would not address the query, posed twice to his department by KleinOnline, about whether the NSA operates covert facilities in conjunction with the university.

Ullmann’s only comment was to affirm that Snowden was employed as a security guard at the university’s Center for the Advanced Study of Languages in 2005.

This is especially concerning given that the people who created the NSA spying program in the first place say that information gained through spying will be used to frame Americans that the government takes a dislike to.

Edward Snowden support group agains global spionage-chemtrails-HAARP and MK. https://www.facebook.com/groups/411162435669864/

Judge dismisses case involving CIA mind control experiments

CREATED Jul. 17, 2013

http://www.kfdi.com/news/local/Judge-dismisses-case-involving-CIA-m...

WASHINGTON (AP) A federal judge has dismissed a lawsuit filed by the sons of a Cold War scientist who plunged to his death in 1953, just days after unwittingly taking LSD in a CIA mind-control experiment.

Frank Olson's sons claimed that the CIA murdered their father by pushing him from a 13th-story window of a New York hotel and that he didn't jump to his death, as the agency contends.

But Judge James Boasberg cited the statute of limitations and a prior settlement agreement, among other things, in dismissing the suit Wednesday.

Eric and Nils Olson had sought compensatory damages to be determined at trial.

Frank Olson was a bioweapons expert at Fort Detrick, the Army's biological weapons research center in Frederick, Md.

US Navy vet a real-life Jason Bourne; wakes up with no memory but speaks perfect Swedish
Thursday, July 18, 2013
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
Editor of NaturalNews.com (See all articles...)
http://www.naturalnews.com/041252_Jason_Bourne_Michael_Boatwright_m...

(NaturalNews) The fictional character Jason Bourne is a covert intelligence operative who survives an intense mind control "reprogramming" process to become a government assassin. After being shot while on an assassination mission, he forgets his identity and tries to rediscover his true past. That's the storyline of the Bourne series of motion pictures.

Last week, a possible real-life Jason Bourne awoke in a motel room. While his I.D. revealed he was a U.S. Navy veteran named Michael Boatwright, he awoke without any memory of being able to speak English whatsoever. He now speaks Swedish and insists his name is Johan Ek.

When he looks in the mirror, he doesn't recognize his own face, and he has no memory of his past.

"The guy Michael -- it wasn't me. I'm still Johan," he said through a translator, as reported by MyDesert.com.

When Michael Boatright (picture on the right) was discovered in the hotel room, he had, "...a duffel bag of casual athletic clothes, a backpack, five tennis rackets, two cell phones, some cash, a set of old photos and four forms of identification: a passport, California identification card, veteran's medical card and a Social Security card."

Except for the tennis rackets, it already sounds a lot like Jason Bourne, doesn't it? All the phone numbers in his phone were non-U.S. numbers, and when they were called, everyone disavowed any knowledge of who the man really was.

Medical workers eventually gave his condition the name, "Transient Global Amnesia" and said it must have been triggered by some sort of trauma. But Natural News readers probably share in my suspicion of that whitewashed diagnosis.

There's quite possibly something far more mysterious at work here.

James Holmes and mind control

Take a look at James Holmes, the Colorado Batman theater shooter. He was a bright, high-IQ graduate student studying government-funded mind control technologies. And then one day he's a crazed psychopathic shooter who allegedly shoots and kills a bunch of innocent people, then gets thrown onto so many tranquilizers and mind-numbing pills that he can't even speak.

His apartment just happened to be set up with an astonishing maze of extremely high-end explosive devices rigged in an intricate way that no normal student could have possibly managed. His actions also set off a major push for the disarmament of the American people under the guise of "gun control."

There is growing consensus among those who have really looked into the James Holmes story that Holmes was a victim of mind control. MK ULTRA-style mind control. Manchurian Candidate stuff. Even Holmes himself probably had no idea what he was doing when he stormed the theater in Colorado. It was all pre-programmed in his head, then triggered to set it off.

These mind control technologies really exist, by the way. They aren't just Hollywood sci-fi. The highest levels of covert government really are involved in extreme mind control programming to create assassins that don't even know they're assassins. They're "triggered" by a pre-programmed event to go on a killing rampage or to kill a specific target.

Other explanations for Boatwright's total personality change

Michael Boatwright looks a whole lot like a mind-control subject who, for some reason, got dumped out of the program and left in a hotel room. This is conjecture, of course, but it's more than just a wild guess, too. It's informed conjecture based on all the astonishing revelations we're now learning about government via the Snowden disclosures: the NSA covert surveillance spy state, the targeting of high-level government operatives for blackmail operations and so on.

Another explanation is that Boatwright could be suffering from some sort of intense multiple-personality disorder where he wakes up as Johan Ek for a few months before reverting back to Boatwright.

Yet another seemingly far-fetched possibility is that the body of Boatwright has somehow been taken over by the spirit of Johan Ek. Maybe this is some sort of grand cosmic "glitch in the Matrix," where souls get mixed up due to a cosmic buffer overrun error. And maybe somewhere in Sweden there's a guy who woke up and swears he's Michael Boatwright!

A huge clue: flawless Swedish

What's especially mysterious about all this is the fact that this man apparently speaks flawless Swedish. This is a tremendous clue that something beyond the norm is going on because even if a typical American learns to speak Swedish, he's going to speak it with an American accent.

Boatwright apparently speaks it flawlessly. Like a native. This immediately limits the range of possible explanations for this phenomenon.

Medical staff have decided the man might be a danger to society, so they've secured him in the hospital until they can decide what to do with him. Their investigation is entirely centered on some sort of conventional neurological explanation, of course. Medical staff don't believe in souls, spirits or government mind control programs, so they won't even consider those as possible explanations for the facts right in front of their noses.

This doesn't mean they're wrong. There may very well be an entirely mundane explanation for this man's experience and circumstances. Then again, he might be an ex-Jason Bourne whose mind was wiped clean so that he could exit the program.

And if you still think mind control doesn't exist, go watch people at the grocery store sometime and notice how they all buy toxic brands of products that just happened to be advertised on television. That's simple mind control on a consumer level, and it works like a charm. The military has far more advanced technology that's used for strategic assassination purposes, and just as people long doubted the NSA was listening to everybody's phone calls, there will still be people who doubt government spooks are running mind control programs for strategic purposes.

Read more details about this case at:
http://www.mydesert.com/article/20130706/LIFESTYLES03/307060025/Mic...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2366531/Michael-Boatwrights...

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/041252_Jason_Bourne_Michael_Boatwright_m...

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/041252_Jason_Bourne_Michael_Boatwright_m...

Just found this interview, its so sick and strange, he really speaks perfect swedish with no american accent whatsoever...http://www.mydesert.com/article/20130720/NEWS01/307200031/Some-ques...

Looking attentively at him, the man seems profoundly perturbed, his way of speaking to, I would almost say into himself...

Yes, I know. I couldnt hear all of it, messing with my computor..but what I heard he really spoke native swedish even with an accent from a certain area in Swe, and I have been searching the net for "Johan Ek", not too many in Sweden with that name..He doesnt look swedish either, but too me, genuin american. There was a swedish victim named  Johan Heller-member here on PP aswell, who passed away some years ago, (heart stopped-and he was quite young..)maybe I am on the totally wrong path here and only speculations of course, but what if his brain was downloaded and now induced in this mans head, with some small adjustments made, changing the last name... horrific.

Wow, you're thinking really far there Annie! Funny how amnesiac are always terribly inspiring:)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

mchristo commented on Sonar♦0's group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
"Ils parlent d'implants qui permettront l'augmentation des capacités du cerveau. https://usbeketrica.com/article/mon-inquietude-humain-devienne-de-plus-en-plus-stupide Quand ils disent qu'ils vont faire des tests sur les…"
12 minutes ago
jane shuker liked kaela creighton's group Mentally Ill Group
12 hours ago
jane shuker replied to Robin Yan's discussion They are hacking all!
"I'm in the uk, don't work but have to put up with everything else"
12 hours ago
brian bovo replied to sandy boewer's discussion Physical torture
"Blocking.  Creams/lotions different for parts of body inc genitals Rubber over under sinks and foams.  Avoid reflectives Shungite stone/paint.  Corkboard windows  Basement bags of soil/rubber"
14 hours ago
annabelley commented on annabelley's blog post CIA on MK-ULTRA
"The CIA Didn’t Just Torture, It Experimented on Human Beings https://www.thenation.com/article/cia-didnt-just-torture-it-experimented-human-beings/"
15 hours ago
annabelley commented on annabelley's blog post [Targeted Individual] TI: Symptoms of "MIND CONTROL" and "ELECTRONIC HARASSMENT"
"REPORTED SYMPTOMS 1. Microwave hearing 2. Transmission of specific commands into the subconscious 3. Visual disturbances, visual hallucinations 4. Inject words, numbers into brain via electromagnetic radiation waves 5. Manipulation of emotions 6.…"
15 hours ago
sandy boewer replied to sandy boewer's discussion Physical torture
"I'm sorry that you're feeling pain as I know how bad it can get. When I am hit with their weapons I literally roll up into a little ball and can't function. There are no blocking techniques, and this just really sucks because…"
19 hours ago
annabelley posted a blog post

[Targeted Individual] TI: Symptoms of "MIND CONTROL" and "ELECTRONIC HARASSMENT"

We refer to “symptoms” as both “effects” and “control mechanisms”. They have both functions at once. Mind ControlControl and manipulation of thoughts, feelings and ultimately behaviorControl of thoughts and thought patterns; feelings and their expression; behavior control.Dark NLP and gang stalking (street theater) that anchor feelings to certain words, and sometimes colors, certain types of people or objects… Creating the illusion of ”guilt”.Hypnotic ”trigger words” that results in specific…See More
23 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service