peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Military Experts: 'Beam Weapons' used on flight MH370

Here is the link: http://www.neonnettle.com/news/251-military-experts-beam-weapons-us...

The feed begins with the following:

Military experts are speculating that 'beam weapons' were used to launch an attack on Flight MH370 mystery, which went missing from civilian radar over the SouthChina Sea last Saturday.

The use of electro-magnetic pulse (EMP) weapons explains how a 160,120kg (353,600lb) jetliner could simply disappear without a trace.  Unlike an explosion caused by conventional weapons, an EMP device could instantly bring down a plane leaving no record on the plane's instruments.

At a meeting during the Conservative Political Action Conference two days before the disappearance of flight MH370, Senator Ted Cruz explained how “tens of millions of Americans" could easily be annihilated in an EMP attack over Tel Aviv, New York or Los Angeles.

These days EMP devices are small and compact and can be deployed on drones, planes and missiles.  They can also be  targeted at individual people, buildings and even cities. It would explain why investigators have been unable to uncover evidence about the demise of flight MH370.

and includes the following:

Views: 444

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, so that's it: it's all explicitly out there for every one to know! When does the torture stop..?!

Thanks GG for this news!

Exactly, which is what I've been saying for ages, this is all being exposed on different platforms!!

I think you are. I know the Chinese have developed weapons that can take down satellites. Also I heard that part of the technology connected with the torture program is installed on the moon..?

Thanks for this, God`s Grace. Great that journalists are making an effort to explain things to the public. The truth will gradually be revealed and we will have our lives back. Maybe soon!

@cat cat: It's not a question of proof anymore, unlike many people insist on saying. All the leaders of all the countries know every thing there is to know at this point. The how, what, and who. It's political, once the terrorists, i.e. occidental extreme  right, has lost it's power and geopolitical hold, there will be an international unraveling and stopping of this program. It's now. a question of political will on the part of the governments.

Sorry to hear that cat cat, hoping you are better today. They're, alas, definitely taking their time.................................

Now they're blaming the pilot.  He had a flight simulator at his house with that route (close to) they suspect the plane went.  Of course we all know he was controlled to do it.  I don't think this shit is ever going to end unless we get these evil elite fuckers out of power.  There is no political will to end this, the people are going to have to.  I just hope it's soon.

"our world political leaders are in this so deep and wide there is no digging out of it. ": well put... cat cat.

Yes Sandy Lomax, I believe that this is being revealed all over the place, I think there are now a HUGE number of people who know about this, and journalists have a lot of information on this. I recently dropped off a huge number of documents at a radio station, which I know is being put to good use, I also phoned the representative for NIA about this, and he said I should take a stand on it - I asked him what kind of stand, apart from speaking to him (he said he'd received a lot of the letters I'd sent to Crime Intelligence in a pile 2 months ago (bascially meaning he'd done nothing about them), but the kindly gave me the cell no of someone I could speak to in the group that investigates intelligence agencies, so I wrote to this man, and am now waiting for a response.  I will phone him again, should I not hear from him soon. I've had enough, it's so strange when I was praying recently, I was able to say to  my perps 'you're busy dying (these attacks on me), 'you're busy dying' this group of people are going to be stopped from doing this to me. WE are owed massive compensation in damages from what we have been put through, I certainly know I'm an innocent victim, as are the members of my family and friends. The perps basically know there time is coming to an end.....when they can pull their heads up for long enough, from sniffing whatever it is they sniff away at all day.....!!  But, it's the journalists, who need to print this in main stream media, and I believe that it will happen sooner rather than later.  I also believe there are honest people out there, who are working for our good, so we need to go forward with genuine hope in our hearts, that it will soon be over.

Agreed Chanath, it's not about proof anymore, there is SO much information on this out there, put it all together, and we have a case already that this technology exists, no I think many people in the know will reveal this information at the right time, and I think that is not far away at all.

I sure hope you're right because I'm reaching the end of my rope.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

blessed commented on Anneline Harisunker's blog post Whatsapp Group
"You can email me peaches20171@icloudcom. Have a blessed night"
6 hours ago
blessed commented on Anneline Harisunker's blog post Whatsapp Group
"Hi that is a great idea"
6 hours ago
Sue posted a blog post

Sinead Oconnor

Youve prob heard of her story.... Tl no doubt about it. She says she went "crazy" after a hysterectomy but this wld have been perp interference for sure. She doesnt seem to know shes a Tl but knows that somethings not quite right. Her family/friends turned against her in her hour of need (thats familiar isnt it). Shes gone thru all the same traumas we all go thru. Im a little surprised she hasnt recognised that shes a target.What struck me was her history of abuse....starting with her mums…See More
7 hours ago
Larry Lee Whitsitt posted photos
14 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event Please forward this to International Bar Association
"Toronto police, Canadian torturers backed by Ontario Government are madly hacking this post below . By twitter live, facebook live,or any possible means,  I believe you can forward this post below to them.Thanks. UNUN Human RightsUN Human…"
19 hours ago
AtlantiTeo shared their blog post on Facebook
19 hours ago
annabelley posted a video

Predictive Programming Explained

Predictive Programming mind control explained. My Portfolio Website: http://www.sense.gallery/ My Twitter: https://twitter.com/mkultraRF Facebook: https://ww...
22 hours ago
Sandy Lomax posted a blog post
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service