peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/mindtorture/

Views: 918

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great website, I agree with what Dr John Hall has to say about who is responsible, well I think it's true in my case.

"Someone else being Able To See Through Your Own Eyes"

Hi, You're from Sri Lanka? If you REALLY BELIEVE what you're saying, "psychiatrists" (I don't mean shrinks who deal drugs officially but almost everybody these days who  have this right, and you if you're for real, you don't belong, just as I don't).

and CLS, forget about John Hall, find my websites.
CLS, I know who for a fact and 100% sure.

"Not sure I totally agree about who our perps (program controllers) are. But no one does."
Not your torture cat cat, fortunately for you. Behind mine are "psychiatrists" who are almost all people these days (with this right), you may call them man(un)kind. Me, I don't belong so they can do whatever they want, but not everyone are against me, most people are on my side and they make sure I get the chance and they look after me so that others don't go overboard with harassment... in this game I'm my best friend and my biggest enemy. It's up to me. I have a good job, I socialize with people and I get to say what I want. It works for me. So it's possible to live while someone is non-stop seeing through my eyes, listens my internal dialog etc. (for the past 35 years believe it or not, and no, I'm not one of those "TI's" who are saying it for kicks in these modern times). Born to lose, living to win... (to win is just an illusion, because nobody or nobody ever won this, but I get to sing them "My way" by Frank Sinatra in 15 to 20 years when my time comes - or more).

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a4/Metallica_-_Harveste...

cat cat said:

Madminster2, who are you 100% sure is behind our torture?

They are using secret medical glue to put a radio antenna on your head and it is attached to a brain interface surgically implanted. Warning for whoever might be reading this: Everything is attached to the brain and there is absolutely nothing one can do on the head, one can only hurt himself badly if he tries. MRI, CT scan and especially x-ray pick everything just the one has "psychiatrists" behind his eyes and they're always one step ahead and in contact with every doctor you might get in contact with so you will always get fake results, showing nothing. Yes, if you rub your head you can feel the bumps. Just do not touch your head or eyes. You can get badly hurt. Find my websites.

cat cat said:

"They are using secret medical glue to put devices onto your skull and body and closing the wounds without a trace or a very faint mark of a cut. They are putting nano devices on top of your skull covered by fake skull material. MRI, CT Scan, and XRays do not pick these devices up. If you rub your head carefully you can feel the bumps."

Well, I know for a fact, that in my case it's not psychiatrists, any many other people know it is not psychiatrists, so that may be the case for you, but not for everyone.  Once again madminster2, I must ask you to please stop dissing Dr John Hall, I know that the administrator's of this site have asked the same of you, he does a lot of work for Ti's. 

Hello,

I have added some updates to my site. Please read at the bottom regarding your phones, tv, and computers. For people who are getting attacked on their computer. Avoid Intel ME and Intel AMT. AMD has the same backdoor features.

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/

Thank you CLS, some good information there, you are right, in my case it appears that my perps are heavily involved in the drugs and the drug trade and in pedophilia as well.  My perps are from the LBGT background, and appear to be involved in Satanism, they are extremely perverted individuals, who also believe in bestiality, rape, incest, you name it.

Yes I agree. These people are rapist, pedophiles, murderers, and criminals. They make a living doing crime. With brain control you can make easy money, just brain control someome to hire you or buy your crappy product. Even promote you. Also they have stole all government secrets. They know all the secret computer, phone, tv, car, airplane hacks that only the government knows. Even top hackers do not know the hacks these people know because they are stolen government secrets.

As for who is responsible for this, watch what is said by Dr John Hall, Dr Robert Duncan and Dr Barrie Trower, on top of that please watch the remarkable YouTube videos by Dr Katherine Horton, she also points out who she think her perps are.  They all say the same thing and they are all highly educated people, make up your own mind on what is true for you or not.

Hello,

I added some more updates to my website. Please read around Sex and electronic rape.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

William May posted a discussion

Important to know!

I received an email from a credible source in which it says that the voice to skull signal has been hacked by hundreds of hackers, whom are wrecking havoc among our brains and bodies. Believe it or not!!!See More
1 hour ago
Miss Sickofit posted photos
1 hour ago
cat cat replied to CLS's discussion human/animal genetic experiment for mind control weapons
"Hi CLS, I think it was the latest Dr. Hall interview where he said the program targeted gay men in California several years ago to see if they could make them straight.  So there are no boundaries to these "experiments". I disagree…"
3 hours ago
CLS posted discussions
8 hours ago
deca posted a video

Mind Hacking, From Paranoia To Reality

In the past people would have left at the idea of being able to hack a human brain or read their thoughts, but now a new human right has been proposed to pro...
10 hours ago
CLS replied to CLS's discussion human/animal genetic experiment for mind control weapons
"Please note that the group behind this is TOTALLY CORRUPTED. I know for a fact that people working for the government, sub contracts, nsa agents, or whoever are using this technology for personal gain. They are using this technology at the EXPENSE…"
10 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a blog post

Systematic torture,terror...

Due to their ( The Scarborough Hospital, Toronto Police, Canadian torturers, Ontario government organizations) systematic torture,terror...I was told by one medical staff that I can not see any doctors in Canada except only one doctor.Why did I see a doctor?Please see my  old post regarding how Toronto police, Canadian torturers administer poison in my home by wearing invisibility cloaks.Real? All Canada media confirmed that."By invisibility cloaks ( by floor vibration lights) , Toronto Police,…See More
14 hours ago
Larry Lee Whitsitt posted a photo

SAM_5483

update: Electro-neuro 2" Beam for monitoring victims
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service