peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/mindtorture/

Views: 1061

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

madminster, you say that more than 99% of people who call themselves TIs "don`t have someone looking through their eyes". But you can check out what Robert Duncan says in the video Dr John Hall and Dr Robert Duncan Mind Security.....Part 2, at about 17.26 minutes onwards(on the main page here) He has also written about it in his recent book and elsewhere. The perps can see thru our eyes.

Yes, it seams that Duncan actually said this one time, one time only but everything else doesn't describe well The barred reality some actually live, like myself. I stick 100% with what I've said earlier but actually it works in my favor that TI's like yourself, Sandy are actually going to promote "Seeing through someone's eyes - literally.

Sandy Lomax said:

madminster, you say that more than 99% of people who call themselves TIs "don`t have someone looking through their eyes". But you can check out what Robert Duncan says in the video Dr John Hall and Dr Robert Duncan Mind Security.....Part 2, at about 17.26 minutes onwards(on the main page here) He has also written about it in his recent book and elsewhere. The perps can see thru our eyes.

Please read the following article on how they can see through a cats eyes. This is primitive technology compared to what they are using in secret. When people say others can see through their eyes, they are not lying.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/sci/tech/471786.stm

Yeah CLS, that's what "psychiatrists" allowed to be published, they can actually see through people's eyes clearly on the monitor, and they could do this at least 50 years ago allready.

CLS said:

Please read the following article on how they can see through a cats eyes. This is primitive technology compared to what they are using in secret. When people say others can see through their eyes, they are not lying.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/sci/tech/471786.stm

Hello,

I updated my website. Please read it again. I added some information on my faradays cage. Please read.

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/

I updated my site again. Please read it. I have added information on potentially blocking V2K and exposing V2K. I also added information on how these people make good people to do violence with brain control. The person being brain controlled is totally innocent. I also added information how these people play good cop bad cop. It is important to know that these people will make it look like they are helping you EVEN GIVING YOU ADVICE ABOUT BRAIN CONTROL, it is all for evil purposes majority of the time.

Hi,

Can you tell me how I can block V2K I have read your website. Well done! I like your website

I live in a community where get harrassed every where I go.

It's really bad, I am under really  heavy attack. 2VK is mainly the weapon

they use "to spread the blood", just like Peter Mooring said.

These Perps make fun of me and hate me like there's no tomorrow.

I am losing my self control, I had one outburst yesterday.

I have to fight for myself. No one cares to protect me.

It's a lonely life with out love, I only get hate.

Bye for now

Angeline Klas

Bye for now

Angeline Klas

Hello Angeline,

My theory is that we can use following technology to convert our thoughts to speech. My guess when you are getting assaulted with V2K, it translates to thought. This technology can convert thought into speech. Then you can use it to prove that you are being assaulted. My guess is what they are saying to you is nothing your brain would make up. So if someone like a police officer can hear it then they can see you are not lying.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/thynkware-speech-turns-thoughts-...

I would like to try this myself. It is on my to do list.

Block your home, block your dome

Use on body blocks with wall blocks
Scan for high Gauss using gaussmeter
Cover areas with a combo of antistatic and charcoal mesh screen
They use refrigerators, air conditioners. I think it's a combination of thermal transduction, EMF, static.
They use walls too

Hello Angeline,

You can build a faradays cage. My site shows some information on how to do this. However, it may not block V2K. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

God's Grace left a comment for Wayne Morin Jr
"Thanks - we're praying for you to - have you seen the Youtuve video wher Anonymous have come out saying they support all TI's and are working to end this for all of us? "
20 hours ago
Wayne Morin Jr posted a status
"Wayne here Ive been busy still pray for you all. You have my @"
yesterday
deca commented on deca's video
yesterday
deca posted videos
yesterday
cat cat commented on Sandy Lomax's blog post Artificial Intelligence can take a still image of a speaker and manipulate the mouth in real time
"From what all I have read and watched on countless utube videos it seems most people who get caught up in this evil program are setup or mind controlled to do some act that makes them vulnerable to being blackmailed by the NWO.    I…"
Saturday
Sandy Lomax commented on Sandy Lomax's blog post Artificial Intelligence can take a still image of a speaker and manipulate the mouth in real time
"Jesus Christ will be back soon, so we will not be extinct. Beating them by having the same high tech weapons as they do would be a possibility if the people who design and make these things would revolt and decide to fight back with us. I have…"
Saturday
laproscrite commented on Sonar♦0's group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
Saturday
laproscrite posted a video

Stop Electronic Harassment/Harcèlement électromagnétique

Le harcèlement électromagnétique existe.
Saturday

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service