peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/mindtorture/

Views: 643

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello John,

You are right these people are very sadistic. They have this secret technology and brainwashed to think they are special and its ok to ruin and experiment on people. A car is not a faradays cage. You need to build a structure that is totally enclosed in metal that lets no radio frequencies in. I am experimenting with this and will let you know when I find a proper solution. 

Alex Jones is a piece of work, no doubt about that.  A fraud, ?,  could be.  I think he is very narcissistic and so full of himself he acts like a spoiled child and thinks he is saving the world.  How he promotes his products is a bit much and makes him loose credibility in my opinion.  

Not sure if Alex Jones is a fraud, although I have read that one of his brothers works at one of the agencies, I agree with cat cat that he is a narcissist though, but he's had some excellent people on his show, telling it like it is, and he's agreed with them, namely Dr John Hall and Jesse Ventura, both talking about Targeting

Hello,

I have updated my website with more information. This information might help targeted individuals. Please read.

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/

Hi CLS, you have some excellent information of your website, however there are a few spelling errors, and you also need to change some of your wording, and then I will feel comfortable with sending it out to others, such as:

'If someone claims you are mentally sick. Ask why does people like me, Peter Mooring, Helen Kurdina all claim the same thing. Peter and me also claim things like the perpetrators being able to hack our computers, phones, tvs, etc. This is not a new global sickness.'

Please change this to 'Ask why people like myself, Peter Mooring and Helen Kurding all claim the same thing in terms of these attacks having nothing to do with schizophrenia.  Peter and I also claim that the perpetrators are able to hack into our computers, phones........'

Otherwise, thank you for the tremendous effort you have gone to on your website, it is very informative.

Hello God's Grace.

Thanks for the input. I will adjust it.

Hello God's Grace,

I adjusted it but not exactly like you said, please take a look and please share it. You can also make a copy by right clicking your mouse and clicking "save as". I'm afraid these people will kill me so please spread the word and read and share everything I written.

God's Grace said:

Hi CLS, you have some excellent information of your website, however there are a few spelling errors, and you also need to change some of your wording, and then I will feel comfortable with sending it out to others, such as:

'If someone claims you are mentally sick. Ask why does people like me, Peter Mooring, Helen Kurdina all claim the same thing. Peter and me also claim things like the perpetrators being able to hack our computers, phones, tvs, etc. This is not a new global sickness.'

Please change this to 'Ask why people like myself, Peter Mooring and Helen Kurding all claim the same thing in terms of these attacks having nothing to do with schizophrenia.  Peter and I also claim that the perpetrators are able to hack into our computers, phones........'

Otherwise, thank you for the tremendous effort you have gone to on your website, it is very informative.

Peter and me also claim things likeActually looks really good, only you would still need to change one word, as it is not proper grammar, that is....:

Peter and me also claim things like, which should read either Peter and I, or Peter and myself......

Otherwise, they will not get past this first sentence, because they will think they are dealing with an amateur and they are not

Hi CLS,

"I'm afraid these people will kill me so please spread the word and read and share everything I written."

Why do you think that anybody wants to kill you? I wondered myself some 10 to 5 years ago but it turned out it wasn't true and I just ended up screwing myself from the inside by thinking like that.

From my perspective you have some realistic points on your web site but half is an average "TI" ramblings.

Don't worry about the grammar, who cares about that? I don't.

CLS said:

Hello God's Grace,

I adjusted it but not exactly like you said, please take a look and please share it. You can also make a copy by right clicking your mouse and clicking "save as". I'm afraid these people will kill me so please spread the word and read and share everything I written.

God's Grace said:

Madminster, you generally come onto this site, to give wrong advice to everybody, or you're just blatantly rude - please stay away, unless you have something concrete to help TI's with - even your website is rude and callous.

Actually, CLS is putting together some very good advice, why don't we all help him with making it look slick and professional....it is mostly there in fact, imo.

peacepink
1 2

Julie Barnes
Female
Las Vegas, NV
United States
Comment Wall:

Julie Barnes
What has this world come to???
Nov 25, 2016

Julie Barnes
I have felt all mentioned experiences that other TI's have mentioned, but I have not yet run across any mention of one experience that I have, which is the feeling of the perpetrators piercing through a vein in my arm or neck or leg, in which it feels like a real syringe, and DOES leave a visible pierce mark and slight welt, as of a real needle. I actually feel something being administered into my vein. THIS MORE THAN CONCERNS ME. I have taken photos with my phone several times, ONLY to eventually delete them, BECAUSE, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THEM.???This ALSO goes on wth the RECORDINGS of them that I have recorded and saved on my phone, until I needed space on my phone, so deleted the recordings. This has gone on over and over, as to my "perps",( I call them the "VOICES"), get so use to me doing this, that they actually say things, like,"Who cares, she will just delete them, anyway.", or, "You're wasting your time, We can't be recorded." Trust me. THEY CAN BE RECORDED.
just now

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Anthony houston is now a member of peacepink
15 hours ago
cat cat replied to Martti Koski's discussion Are leadrers and politicians who hear "voices" victims on v2k ?
"I was watching a speech Nancy Pelosi was making and I do believe she is mind controlled to say dumb things to discredit her, same for Hillary Clinton.   Is she a ti?  Not sure.  I really do believe we are living in a virtual…"
23 hours ago
Martti Koski posted a discussion

Are leadrers and politicians who hear "voices" victims on v2k ?

I have told earlier on my diary , that Hillary Clinton communicates with "Eleanor Roosevelt voices", and Nancy Pelosi communicates with "Susan B. Anthony voices".  Now there is third person who communicates with "voices". European Commission President Jean…See More
Tuesday
cat cat posted a blog post
Sunday
energyweaponsatme replied to energyweaponsatme's discussion Shielding Magnetic: Alternating current (AC) magnetic fields include ELF-EMF (extremely low frequency) and VLF-EMF (very low frequency).
"Brain shielding will shield V2K. [WIKI] Shielding: Microwave Auditory Effect https://www.reddit.com/r/TargetedEnergyWeapons/comments/4sv2zf/wiki_shielding_microwave_auditory_effect/ +[WIKI] Shielding Brain: transcranial direct current…"
Sunday
Sarah G Mitchell posted a video
Saturday
deca posted videos
Feb 17
Miss Sickofit posted a photo
Feb 17

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service