peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/mindtorture/

Views: 1682

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

CLS, your blog is looking good, I must say!!

Thanks

No, I could not open your clips, but  to your blog, I could not find on the different methods of V2K.

If you are kind enough to post some text from it or, place a direct link to a site, and the like. Thank you

Hello Darko,

Please watch this video. https://youtu.be/OMtsouaMB8Q

I've updated my site again. I added information on the threats they say to me and other tortures they do to me:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/

Thanks

I've been on v2s for the last few months and it causes hypnagagia where the mind is awake and the body is asleep. It's just terrible being frozen in bed and not being able to move whilst the your brain is wide awke. They also cut off my air supply completely for several seconds each morning. Moreover, increased heart rate, basically I die and come back to life each day and they have a fair amount of control of my body movements and thoughts. Currently the voices are saying to kill the prime minister. They conduct all soughts of tests on me like making me itch my body till my skin peels off. I find marijuana and valium helps
Don't trust a word they say to you. They are professional liars. Do not do drugs.

Hello,

I added some updates to my website. It is important for people to read this in case they find themselves in this situation. Please read from "Threats they say to me constantly non stop" at the bottom of the page. What I say is scary but do not be afraid if you find yourself in this situation. Tell your friends, family, and the police. My website is formatted bad because these people change my formatting to make it harder for people to read my site.

Thanks

Hello,

I updated my website again. PLEASE READ IT. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT BECAUSE THE TRUTH OF WHY INNOCENT VICTIMS ARE GETTING ASSAULT IS IN THERE. TESTING OF MILITARY ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENT WEAPONS (AI, ROBOTIC MONKEYS, SENTENTIAL BEINGS) PLEASE PASS THIS INFORMATION ON TO OTHERS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

Or another opinion is they are using a chatter bot to get me to react, yell, get paranoid, get into an induced paranoid schizophrenia state, commit suicide, get severly mental ill where you end up in a mental hospital. They do this to hide their crimes and discredit normal people. They use artificial intelligence computer systems to assault people and to test their weapons. The artificial intelligence is design to feel like its a real person connected to you but it is a computer or an “animal that is designed (example Monkey) as a weapon that is artifically intellegent (computer assisted, with neuro mapping to the victim) to assault the victim”. The robot is designed to drive the victim to insanity, to control the victim, to be neuro mapped to the victim so the robot can start to control the victim SUBTLY without the victim knowing and then get the victim to make decisions they don’t want to make or to make the victim to do a ACT OF VIOLENCE. READ THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION BELOW.

READ THIS WEBSITE IT ANSWER QUESTIONS YOU MAY ASK WHY THIS IS HAPPENING TO YOU AND THE TECHNIQUES THEY USE:

https://gangstalkingsurfers.wordpress.com/tag/chatter-bots/

https://www.facebook.com/bryan.tew.9/posts/10153026155099909

IF YOU ARE A VICTIM, I WOULD SETUP A HIGH QUALITY MOTION DETECTOR IN YOUR ROOM WHERE YOU SLEEP AND AN INFRARED CAMERA (NOT WIRELESS) THAT CAN RECORD ALL NIGHT. INFRARED IS VERY IMPORTANT. I WOULD ALSO SUGGEST TO BUY A LAPTOP FROM MINIFREE OR PURISM THAT HAS INTEL ME OR AMT DISABLED. NSA USES THIS BACKDOOR TO CONNECT TO YOUR COMPUTER FROM A DISTANCE SO THEY CAN HACK YOUR CAMERA. THEY CAN ALSO MODIFY THE RECORDED VIDEO AND ADD THEIR OWN IMAGES TO IT!!!!!!!

CLS, a simple question: Are you a "psychiatrist"?

CLS said:

Hello,

I updated my website again. PLEASE READ IT. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT BECAUSE THE TRUTH OF WHY INNOCENT VICTIMS ARE GETTING ASSAULT IS IN THERE. TESTING OF MILITARY ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENT WEAPONS (AI, ROBOTIC MONKEYS, SENTENTIAL BEINGS) PLEASE PASS THIS INFORMATION ON TO OTHERS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

Or another opinion is they are using a chatter bot to get me to react, yell, get paranoid, get into an induced paranoid schizophrenia state, commit suicide, get severly mental ill where you end up in a mental hospital. They do this to hide their crimes and discredit normal people. They use artificial intelligence computer systems to assault people and to test their weapons. The artificial intelligence is design to feel like its a real person connected to you but it is a computer or an “animal that is designed (example Monkey) as a weapon that is artifically intellegent (computer assisted, with neuro mapping to the victim) to assault the victim”. The robot is designed to drive the victim to insanity, to control the victim, to be neuro mapped to the victim so the robot can start to control the victim SUBTLY without the victim knowing and then get the victim to make decisions they don’t want to make or to make the victim to do a ACT OF VIOLENCE. READ THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION BELOW.

READ THIS WEBSITE IT ANSWER QUESTIONS YOU MAY ASK WHY THIS IS HAPPENING TO YOU AND THE TECHNIQUES THEY USE:

https://gangstalkingsurfers.wordpress.com/tag/chatter-bots/

https://www.facebook.com/bryan.tew.9/posts/10153026155099909

IF YOU ARE A VICTIM, I WOULD SETUP A HIGH QUALITY MOTION DETECTOR IN YOUR ROOM WHERE YOU SLEEP AND AN INFRARED CAMERA (NOT WIRELESS) THAT CAN RECORD ALL NIGHT. INFRARED IS VERY IMPORTANT. I WOULD ALSO SUGGEST TO BUY A LAPTOP FROM MINIFREE OR PURISM THAT HAS INTEL ME OR AMT DISABLED. NSA USES THIS BACKDOOR TO CONNECT TO YOUR COMPUTER FROM A DISTANCE SO THEY CAN HACK YOUR CAMERA. THEY CAN ALSO MODIFY THE RECORDED VIDEO AND ADD THEIR OWN IMAGES TO IT!!!!!!!

No I am not a psychiatrist. I have been a victim all my life. I am again another randomly chosen person for their experiment. I know majority of the stuff they can do. The perpetrators doing this to people are "TRAINED PROFESSIONALS". People who are victims must understand this that "THEY ARE TRAINED PROFESSIONALS" and they create a lie, act, delusion around the victim to drawn them into their game or experiment. They use Artificial Intelligence, Mind Controlled Genetically Engineered Robotic Monkeys, other technology to attack victims. They are testing and creating in my opinion militarized AI weapons. They need random people from all races, ages, genders to test on. They use chatter bots to drive victims to insanity. It is also a weapon. My best advice is "DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE AT ALL COSTS" They want you to gain their trust, as soon as you gain their trust they will make you do stuff you don't want to do. Like I said in another post, if they say "Go to the police your life is in danger", you should consciously make that decision to go to the police but DO NOT TRUST THEM.  WHEN YOU TRUST THEM YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Madminister,

Also please note that these people use this technology for personal gain to. You can use it to get rich. The government sub contracts out these types of projects so it becomes used for other purposes. It is corruption.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS replied to CLS's discussion MIND CONTROL TORTURE
"Thanks"
7 hours ago
Chris Burton replied to CLS's discussion MIND CONTROL TORTURE
"Good site.  Thanks for publishing.  "
11 hours ago
Sue replied to William May's discussion I've tried everything
"William lm in australia so l cant reach yoir phone. All l can say is youre not alone. This torture makes us feel so isolated and even the general public at least mostly dont care. Its hard l know...every day is constant and consuming. I feel…"
12 hours ago
Larry Lee Whitsitt posted photos
15 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"REAL TARGETED INDIVIDUALS. BE CAREFUL THERE ARE PERPETRATORS ACTING LIKE TIS ON THIS WEBSITE."
17 hours ago
Wayne Morin Jr posted a blog post

Sign of Endtimes (WWJD) October Weather Wars Man-Made Disasters!

Sign of Endtime (WWJD) OctoberEnjoy Share Repost 3 Great Guest.In Jesus Christ ServicesWayne Morin Jr10/16/17See More
19 hours ago
brian bovo replied to William May's discussion I've tried everything
"You can weaken it to a minimal volume and frequency. Once you get there block materials will have a better effect"
19 hours ago
brian bovo replied to William May's discussion I've tried everything
"Have you tried neural techniques? Aim your mind to points within your body Shrink, pop, mentally test areas in or around you"
19 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service