peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/mindtorture/

Views: 1646

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,

I have updated my website. Please read around "These people say horrible racist things to me. They say every racist word you can think of. " The words are insulting so please be careful reading if you get offended. 

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/

Thanks

CLS, there is a guy on Youtube, by the name of James Harkin, who talks about this, he says they will try to goad him, by saying he's a racist, or if he laughs at someone, they will say he hates gays.....of course none of it is true, it's part of their game...he's actually worth watching!!

Wow, I must commend you on your website, it is very detailed, with tons of excellent and up to date information - it must have taken a lot of time and energy to put that together

CLS said:

Hello,

I have updated my website. Please read around "These people say horrible racist things to me. They say every racist word you can think of. " The words are insulting so please be careful reading if you get offended. 

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/

Thanks

Thanks God's Grace. I have also created to following two sites. Please pass them on:

https://britishcolumbiamindcontrolvictimsassociation.ca/

https://solutionforbraincontrol.com/

Thanks

Hello,

Please be advised to the perpetrators will say the following:

"We will give you your life back"

"We will tell your family"

"We will give you your freedom"

"We will stop this"

This is all to drive the victim into a state of depression and and cause many psychiatric problems. They will say these things but they will not give you your freedom back or anything. Like I said. DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING THESE PEOPLE TELL YOU. IT IS ALL FOR A PURPOSE TO CAUSE YOU TO GO INTO depression or schizo state. They will then tell you to go buy a weapon and then they will make you use it. THEY ARE TRAINED PROFESSIONALS.

They will also say "I'm good", "I'm trying to help you", etc. Then they will gain your trust and your life is over because you will fall for their lies. They will even say "Go to the police" It is to gain your trust to make you do something you don't want to do. The police when you go to them will think you are schzio so the perpetrators advice they gave you is to discredit you.

The genius behind this whole plan is the biggest idiot to live. The genius actually thinks he is smart. He surrounds himself with idiots then he delibates peoples minds and claims he is smart. The new stupidity he is doing to me is delibating my mind, then telling me he is my brain. He is talking into my head when I read then he claims he is my inner voice. All humans have an inner voice. He also claims my thoughts don't exist and that it is him that is thinking. He is also trying to cause me to go into a paranoid schizo state by telling me my children don't exist that he and his friends are my children's brains. That they are delibating their brains and ghost walking my children (Making then move without them making a choice).

If anyone finds themselves in a situation like me follow my advice and do not get stressed or paranoid.

CLS, you are right, they play the good cop, bad cop scenario day and night - all the while plotting with each other on how to do you more harm. I believe they try to lock you into a form of Stockholm syndrome, where you feel attached to your captors, in a very unhealthy way.

THEY DO NOT HAVE OUR INTERESTS AT HEART, THEY ARE HERE TO DESTROY EVERY DROP OF GENUINE HAPPINNESS THAT IS OURS BY DIVINE RIGHT.

Pray to God that his plans for your life succeed, trust in God to expose this to the world. Investigations are already under way, and it appears that on a monthly basis, Trump is firing people he cannot trust. I believe this will continue.

Hello Cat Cat,

The idiot loser behind this whole thing thinks or is a psychiatrist that thinks he is a genius at analyzing peoples brains. The guy is complete idiot. He is a total failed human and he uses stupid people to go do his dirty work.

CLS, now you're on the right track ;) just he (them) usually don't have a medical degree that's why I put the word in quotes "psychiatrists" and most people these days have this right (the right to play those few others who were blacklisted for some reason)... so why call them perps, I call them for what they really are.

"The idiot loser behind this whole thing thinks or is a psychiatrist that thinks he is a genius at analyzing peoples brains. The guy is complete idiot. He is a total failed human and he uses stupid people to go do his dirty work."

Hello Cat Cat,

They are trying to take away every choice I make. For example when I am clicking a browser tab they will say left one, or right one. When I am doing my work, they will tell me what i'm suppose to do. They are saying some stupid idiot of a waste of life is my brain. I'm wondering if the idiot loser behind this "The Psychiatrist" has brainwashed his stupid idiot son to think he is me and the idiot thinks he is my brain. Please tell me what kind of benefit is this to the US people? What kind of government lets a person assault someone with tax payers money and think it's any benefit to the US.

I personally believe in different aspects to what we experience. For me it started out with stalking harassment then came v2k. But I had a psychic battle, they allegedly died, then came full on telepathy with what I heard. They can read possible futures, and do things while you sleep. I believe they use magnetic flux to move nanos from nerve to nerve.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Alels liked maryduttonhughes's group UK supporters
4 hours ago
Alels liked Soleilmavis's group Buddhists fight against Mind Control
4 hours ago
Larry Lee Whitsitt posted a photo

SAM_6158

Black X forehead Best evidence electro-neuro mind control/DEW's me
7 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's blog post Don't forward it right now .Please check everything.Let it fly for a while.I will tell you when to forward it.
8 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a blog post

Don't forward it right now .Please check everything.Let it fly for a while.I will tell you when to forward it.

UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationHuman Rights WatchAmnesty International Amnesty International CanadaInternational Human Rights Community International Criminal CourtCanadian GovernmentsEarlier, I shared one photo with International Criminal Court, which was one page of Toronto Police's report,  of which  Toronto police, Canadian torturers are afraid  and hack. Now, I provide International Criminal Court with two more photos. One was from Mr. Attorney General…See More
8 hours ago
Alels updated their profile
9 hours ago
deca posted videos
10 hours ago
deca commented on Oskar's video
Thumbnail

2017 - THE END OF ELECTRONIC HARASSMENT SYMPTOMS - END YOUR TARGETING SYMPTOMS

"so the method in the video does not stop targeting .....so why claim it does  ??????"
11 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service