Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

Views: 2362

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I updated my site again. Please read from "Making you think they are God:".  I think it will help people who find themselves in this situation that they create BS to make you beleive they are God or Angels and it's all lies.

I updated my site again. Please read from "Listen to the lady at 1:24 hrs about the eye implant. She".  Please save my site to your computer by right clicking and clicking "Save As" on the popup menu. I am letting out as much as I can so others can be helped. I do fear these people might attack me more because of it so please pass this information on.

This is scary, they are trying to control brain dead persons body functions with a computer via eeg cloning. This allows them to robotize a person. Basically they can use that person as robot to attack other people with. When you are eeg cloned to a computer. you can be given fake emotions and frequencies to make you do stuff you don't want. It is robotization. They also use this same functions to assault normal people. If you donate your body to science, it should never be allowed to be used for military or this type of science. I am planning not to donate any organs because of this.

I updated my solutionforbraincontrol website. Please read, save, pass the information on.

I updated my website. Please read from " How they discredit people so people don't believe you ". THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR TARGETED INDIVIDUALS TO KNOW. Please read save the website by right clicking and on the popup menu click "save as". Pass this information onto others.

Here are the actual positions and images of brain chip implants on my skull. I don't need anyone to tell me it is not. On those spots I have bumps that I can feel with my hand. Every TRUE TI, not people acting like TIs and covering this up, PLEASE COPY THESE IMAGES AND SEND IT TO OTHERS. HOW THEY DO THIS IS TOP SECRET WHICH I DONT WANT TO GET INTO. BUT THERE ARE WIRES DESIGNED TO LOOK LIKE VEINS. VEINS DO NOT SHOW UP IN XRAYS LIKE THIS. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CUT THE WIRE AND IT SHOULD DESTROY PART OF THE CIRCUIT. THEY IMPLANTED THIS WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT, YOU TAKE IT OUT WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT CONSEQUENCES. WE DO NOT WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT!  If you can search the internet you can find out why the chips are at these positions, for example what part of the brain is it targeting. For example the (THIRD EYE), they can attack your consequence and give you dreams from this.  WHAT EVER YOU DO RESEARCH AND USE A DOCTOR OR PLASTIC SURGEON 

Here is a example of someones skull xrays without chips. Notice no dark spots like mine above. I got my head scanned for tumors recently at the eye doctor and my brain is perfect. THE DARK SPOTS I HIGHLIGHTED ABOVE PICTURES (NOT THIS ONE BELOW) ARE CHIPS!

I updated my website again. Please read the website if you have time. If you don't start reading around Voice Cloning.

Good site.  Thanks for publishing.  

This is how not to discredit yourself in front of other people and your family. Please note EMF readers give off alarms on some victims. The perprators have the technolgoy to cause that EMF reader to give off false readings. So if you get a positive reading and them go tell your family, then your family will use that device on themselfs and get a positive reading. Then they will say that you are sick because both of you got positive readings and they do not have the same symptoms.  They can jam any electronic device. Some of these devices work, but they are professionals at causing false readings on devices with wall penatrating technology. The technolgoy allows them to point at something and it will disrupt the electronic device.  FIND AWAY TO SHEILD THE DEVICE WHEN USING ON YOURSELF, THEN IF YOU DO LET US ALL KNOW HOW WE CAN DO THE SAME.

Brain control antennas. There are antenna's that are 1 directional and antennas that are multi directional which transmitter all directions. For brain control, my guess is that the victims is broadcasting their brain frequencies in all directions, not single direction. This type of antenna is not like a satalite dish antenna because that is directional. My guess is the perprators using a directional antenna against the victims and the victim is broadcasting  omni directional. Omni directional antennas cannot broadcase to far (I THINK, more reasearch is required. They require a lot of power to do so). So the perprators has to be close to you to pickup your signals. However, they can assault you with a satalite (directional) radio way anywhere. If someone knows radio frequencies better, please update us. 

Reply to Discussion

Latest Activity

deca posted a video

Scottish Police Double Down on Hate Crimes

Support my work on Patreon: Support my work on MakerSupport: PayPal Donations Welcome. Click here:
3 hours ago
Richy Peel replied to Robin Yan's discussion What shall I/we do? I don't know how to deal with them. Please forward this.
"Got the spectum analyser I'll show you the signals soon that will shut you up about stupid implants.."
3 hours ago
CLS replied to CLS's discussion MIND CONTROL TORTURE
"Hello, TIs!!!. please read this. This is how they caused Myron Mays and for example Rohinie to assault people. They are good at this and they use it to destroy TIs and drive them to suicide with their thoughts played back from a computer. To make…"
4 hours ago
CLS replied to Robin Yan's discussion What shall I/we do? I don't know how to deal with them. Please forward this.
"To EEG Clone and to EEG Hetrodyne to you, they need to implant you. But yes a satellite could possibly send frequencies to a broad region and alter the moods of a large group of people"
5 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

Initially, when a targeted individual first begins to be brain mapped, they can not be seen inside their own homes by the neuro weapons operatives who are doing the brain mapping. The targeted individual can only be heard by these neuro weapons operatives. However, when the targeted individual is partially brain mapped they can then finally be seen by the neuro weapons operatives. Their clothing can not be seen. The targeted individual can only be seen in a totally nake...d state. The outside…See More
13 hours ago
Wayne Morin Jr posted videos
18 hours ago
Shaneeka Walker liked Shaneeka Walker's blog post A True EMF Target Since sept 2013
20 hours ago
Shaneeka Walker posted a blog post

A True EMF Target Since sept 2013

Some time I wonder where life is .Iam a real EMF bomb about to designate help .The cries the torturing isn't being heard. Were is freedom .as I seat here about tho cry as I write this I get lost of words.Can anyone tell me about being a robotic slave to the system ,can anyone tell me about a mother cries as a native for here children elder mother to be free. I never thought the WORD we don't like YOU!! could cause the Peoplethat say I love YOu  are you were raise with will be apart…See More
20 hours ago

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service