peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/mindtorture/

Views: 1889

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,

I updated my site again. Please read from "Making you think they are God:".  I think it will help people who find themselves in this situation that they create BS to make you beleive they are God or Angels and it's all lies.

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/

Hello,

I updated my site again. Please read from "Listen to the lady at 1:24 hrs about the eye implant. She".  Please save my site to your computer by right clicking and clicking "Save As" on the popup menu. I am letting out as much as I can so others can be helped. I do fear these people might attack me more because of it so please pass this information on.

This is scary, they are trying to control brain dead persons body functions with a computer via eeg cloning. This allows them to robotize a person. Basically they can use that person as robot to attack other people with. When you are eeg cloned to a computer. you can be given fake emotions and frequencies to make you do stuff you don't want. It is robotization. They also use this same functions to assault normal people. If you donate your body to science, it should never be allowed to be used for military or this type of science. I am planning not to donate any organs because of this.

Hello,

I updated my solutionforbraincontrol website. Please read, save, pass the information on.

https://solutionforbraincontrol.com/public-space-forum/?view=thread...

Hello,

I updated my website. Please read from " How they discredit people so people don't believe you ". THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR TARGETED INDIVIDUALS TO KNOW. Please read save the website by right clicking and on the popup menu click "save as". Pass this information onto others.

Here are the actual positions and images of brain chip implants on my skull. I don't need anyone to tell me it is not. On those spots I have bumps that I can feel with my hand. Every TRUE TI, not people acting like TIs and covering this up, PLEASE COPY THESE IMAGES AND SEND IT TO OTHERS. HOW THEY DO THIS IS TOP SECRET WHICH I DONT WANT TO GET INTO. BUT THERE ARE WIRES DESIGNED TO LOOK LIKE VEINS. VEINS DO NOT SHOW UP IN XRAYS LIKE THIS. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CUT THE WIRE AND IT SHOULD DESTROY PART OF THE CIRCUIT. THEY IMPLANTED THIS WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT, YOU TAKE IT OUT WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT CONSEQUENCES. WE DO NOT WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT!  If you can search the internet you can find out why the chips are at these positions, for example what part of the brain is it targeting. For example the (THIRD EYE), they can attack your consequence and give you dreams from this.  WHAT EVER YOU DO RESEARCH AND USE A DOCTOR OR PLASTIC SURGEON 

Here is a example of someones skull xrays without chips. Notice no dark spots like mine above. I got my head scanned for tumors recently at the eye doctor and my brain is perfect. THE DARK SPOTS I HIGHLIGHTED ABOVE PICTURES (NOT THIS ONE BELOW) ARE CHIPS!

Hello,

I updated my website again. Please read the website if you have time. If you don't start reading around Voice Cloning.

Thanks

Good site.  Thanks for publishing.  

Thanks

Hello,

This is how not to discredit yourself in front of other people and your family. Please note EMF readers give off alarms on some victims. The perprators have the technolgoy to cause that EMF reader to give off false readings. So if you get a positive reading and them go tell your family, then your family will use that device on themselfs and get a positive reading. Then they will say that you are sick because both of you got positive readings and they do not have the same symptoms.  They can jam any electronic device. Some of these devices work, but they are professionals at causing false readings on devices with wall penatrating technology. The technolgoy allows them to point at something and it will disrupt the electronic device.  FIND AWAY TO SHEILD THE DEVICE WHEN USING ON YOURSELF, THEN IF YOU DO LET US ALL KNOW HOW WE CAN DO THE SAME.

Hello,

Brain control antennas. There are antenna's that are 1 directional and antennas that are multi directional which transmitter all directions. For brain control, my guess is that the victims is broadcasting their brain frequencies in all directions, not single direction. This type of antenna is not like a satalite dish antenna because that is directional. My guess is the perprators using a directional antenna against the victims and the victim is broadcasting  omni directional. Omni directional antennas cannot broadcase to far (I THINK, more reasearch is required. They require a lot of power to do so). So the perprators has to be close to you to pickup your signals. However, they can assault you with a satalite (directional) radio way anywhere. If someone knows radio frequencies better, please update us. 

Thanks

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Lihong DING liked Lihong DING's photo
3 hours ago
Lihong DING posted a photo

13346401_705752042897147_9125682125094252635_n

God,I pray for your helps!Please help me stay away from the evil Mind Control Technologies suffers.
3 hours ago
Lihong DING posted a status
"ALL, I was torturied/abused by Mind Control Technologies since 2009 employed Fluor CORP in Canada Vancouver on physicals/ mentals Suffers"
3 hours ago
Lihong DING posted a status
"Hi,ALL, I was torturied and abused by Mind Control Technologies since 2009 employed Fluor Corp in Canada Vancouver with strong brain pain."
4 hours ago
Kommy Yazdian shared Soleilmavis's discussion on Facebook
16 hours ago
Kommy Yazdian liked Soleilmavis's discussion Peacepink volunteers for support in your area
16 hours ago
bresil fabrice posted a status
17 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a discussion

Here is my question for all of them. Please forward it. Thanks.

UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationHuman Rights WatchAmnesty International Amnesty International CanadaInternational Human Rights Community International Criminal CourtCanadian GovernmentsAll Canadian media, including  Reporters Without Borders,  Canadian Civil Liberties Association, senator  Marko Rubio, facebook, my posts or evidence on UN, International Human Rights Community  , International Criminal Court and my facebook profile... they all  confirmed that…See More
17 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service