peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/mindtorture/

Views: 2666

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,

I want to point out their programming technique. This is for TIs who are EEG cloned to a "Sentient Being" or EEG Hetrodyned to computer.

!!!! This is very important. !!! It does seem stupid but this is a technique they are using.

1) They give you pains to different points in your body. This is usually in a circular pattern. This is to make you move your limbs and think. When you move, they clone your thoughts on how you move your limbs to the "Sentient Being" or computer. They do this over and over again. The "Sentient Being" you can say is mentally deficient. This is because normal person would not sit there being cloned to another person. They need a "Sentient Being" who is mentally deficient to be able to clone your thoughts onto it so that it starts to believe that those thoughts are it's thoughts. The "Sentient Being" starts to believe he is you. THIS IS NO LIE.

2) Once they have trained the "Sentient Being", it is constantly mapped to you. Again it is mentally deficient for a reason. It starts to think it is you. Then they also train the "Sentient Being" that with EEG Cloning it can assault your body movements and your thoughts. They do this over and over again. They torture you in different areas, they constantly train this "Sentient Being" until it again thinks it is you fully and is trained to assault your body and thought process.

3) Once they have trained the "Sentient Being", they us it to assault you. This is how they make "Manchurian Candidates" . They EEG Clone a "Sentient Being" to you and sometimes a computer.

4) Then when the "Sentient Being" is trained, thy make you commit an act of violence. When you commit that act, majority of the victims have no idea why or what happened. It's because the victims didn't commit the act of violence. The "Sentient Being" the preps trained committed the crime by assaulting your body movements and your thoughts. It did not become you, but EEG cloning tricks your brain into doing that.

THIS SOUND EXTREMELY STRANGE BUT I AM TELLING YOU 100% TRUTH THIS IS WHAT THEY DO. THE GARBAGE BEHIND THIS THINKS HE IS Genius BECAUSE HE HAS ACCESS TO EXTREMELY ADVANCE TECHNOLOGY. HE IS NOTHING BUT A CRIMINAL. THIS GARBAGE IS LIVING A LUXURY LIFE ALL BASED ON STOLEN "AMERICAN" TAX PAYER MONEY. HE IS USING INNOCENT "AMERICAN" AND ABOARD TAX PAYING CITIZENS TO DO THIS CRIME AGAINST THEM. "AMERICAN" CITIZENS ARE PAYING TAXES TO BE TORTURED BY THIS PIECE OF GARBAGE WITH THEIR OWN MONEY.  THEN THIS GARBAGE LIVES A LUXURY LIFE ALL WITH STOLEN TAX PAYER MONEY!!!!!

""""""""""""""" I AM NOT LYING ABOUT THIS """""""""""""""""""

I bought a car to drive in the summer. It's a older model and I put lots of money into it. Now I just got it insured to drive and my garbage knows that. I spent months preparing it and tuning it. Now the day I go get it insured, the garbage starts assaulting it's ECU and ignition. When I start driving he starts assaulting the electronics to turn on different engine lights. He is causing the car to misfire and retard the timing of the car. He is causing engine damage to it.This piece of garbage that is pure coward assaulting all of us has done this to my cars.

1) I bought a dodge van with low mileage. The previous original owner maintained the van at the dealer and did all the oil changes, After I bought the van, garbage started assaulting the computer. He changed the timing and ignition. He caused it to start burning oil. The engine was very good and would have never had this problem on it's own. Garbage retarded the timing and assaulted the ignition to cause this problem. I also never missed 1 oil change.

2) He caused my wife to hit a concrete post with this van

3) He caused my mom to backup and hit a truck with the license plate 666.

4) Garbage assaulted the steering and transmission of the van. It cost us a bill over 2000 dollars.

5) Then he caused the engine to totally get destroyed.

6) I bought a new van. It was under warranty.  He caused the anti lock brakes to have a problem. It cost us thousands of dollars. Then he caused my wife to get in a very bad accident and wrote the van off.

7) I bought a new car. He caused the engine lights go on and many other things to stop working. He stopped the windows from rolling down. We spent thousands of dollars to fix the car. Then he cause us to get into an accident and the car got written off.

8) We bought a new car. Very low mileage. He caused the engine lights to go off. We spent lots of money to get it checked out. Now the air bag light is going off. He is also assaulting the timing of the car. He is retarding the timing to cause it to run noisy. I took it to the dealer before he did this and they said the engine has no problems.

See what this criminal is doing. There is no science here. The USA Government has a youtube video of how they can drive any car remotely and put on engine lights and so on. This garbage assaulting all of us, thinks he is some kind of great genius because he can hack a car. He convinces the garbage heap around him that he is some kind of smart person. He is just a criminal who has access to government technology and is using it for crime.

Everything he has done to my cars has not caused my any emotional problems. He has only stolen money from me. THIS IS NOT A SCIENTIFIC EXPERIMENT. THIS IS A CRIMINAL .

The garbage also tries to tell me to live a certain way and do not spend money. The GARBAGE IS STEALING MY MONEY HACKING MY CARS AT THE SAME TIME IS TELLING ME NOT TO GO OUT FOR LUNCH WITH MY FAMILY TO SAVE MONEY.

DOES ANYONE SEE THAT THERE IS MENTALLY DEFICIENT PERSON WITH TECHNOLOGY. DO YOU PEOPLE SEE THERE IS "RETARD" WITH ACCESS TO GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY WHO IS USING IT FOR CRIME.

ANY NORMAL PERSON CAN SEE THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO SCIENTIFIC GAIN FROM STEALING FROM PEOPLE. IT IS VERY CLEAR TO ME THERE IS A MENTALLY DEFICIENT IDIOT WHO HAS SOMEONE HOW GAINED ACCESS TO GOVERNMENT TECH AND IS USING IT FOR CRIME!

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/

Hello,

Please be advised of a traumatic torture technique this person uses on TIs. It is a psychological technique designed to break down your positive reinforced thoughts. It is designed to slowly breaking you down emotionally, mentally, and physically by attacking your positive thoughts into fails. I can't really explain it properly but I will do it in point form.

The example I will use is that you are studying for a test with online material. This is the technique they use to break you down. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS AND SPREAD IT, THEY USE IT OTHER WAYS TOO.

1) You study for a test with materials you read online (approved test material). You feel you have a good understanding of the material, you take practice tests and are passing

2) After studying for few months you feel like you are ready for the real test

3) You take the real test and fail. You don't understand why you failed because you studied hard and you passed

practice tests you did online.

This is what really happened and it is to destroy your positive reinforcement, mentally break you down, and even physically.

1) They can hack websites easily and change the content. They changed the content of your study material.

2) They changed the scores of your practice exam results.

3) They alter your test scores to make you fail.

This does sound crazy. HOWEVER, I AM TELLING YOU THIS IS WHAT THEY DO. They are breaking you down emotionally by failing you, they are giving you mental stress (Destroying your positive reinforcement), they are also at the same time breaking you down physically.

TIs need to understand this that the person behind this is extremely evil and deceitful. He uses psychological techniques on his victims because most of this torture is done via radio frequencies through brain transmitters. 

He uses "tools" (Worthless idiots) to do physical damage to your property to cause even more stress.

THIS IS BEING DONE ON PURPOSE!!!!!!!!. BE AWARE, PASS THIS ON!!!!

If you think this is not possible, I work as a professional in high tech and I can say that they can easily hack any site. I seen them hack Ebay, Amazon, Amazon Web Services, more. These are major websites. They can do it because they have access to military cyber-ware technology.

I will also go to say, that possibly the uni-bomber was psychologically broken down using this technique. I will also go to say that Harvard University needs to be investigated for possible association of these crimes. The uni-bomber was subjected to MK-Ultra CIA experiments at his time in Harvard. There are brain control whistle blowers that all attended Harvard. They forgot that some people have a brain and put 1+1 together to see the entire picture. Also I wonder if that walked ("Manchurian Candidate") the uni-bomber into his actions. They do this with voice cloning, eeg cloning, eeg hyrodying. They had this tech even before the 70s. Voice cloning is so easy to do all they need is a microwave beam on the correct frequency and the can talk directly into the skull of the victim, by-passing normal hearing. Then they V2K talk to you with your own voice subtly. Then that's how they implant thoughts if you are not wise.

Hello,

I updated my website again. Please have a read when you have a minute.

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/

Thanks

Excellent info, yes, I 've also caught on to my own voice being used, initially it used to scare me to hear myself so called agreeing with them, until I realized it was not me, just the sound of my voice, but it was their words. We need to understand that we are surrounded by different dimensions and that we can tap into them and to preferably tap into God Almighty's dimension as often as possible, because we need that form of spiritual protection that comes when one asks for it....the best thing a TI can do is read very good info on this, which you have definitely provided, stay on a moral path and to ask for spiritual protection over all TI's worldwide, not just themselves, it has to be stopped on a large scale to really stop, thank you for sharing this very valuable information, may God Bless you and your family.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

brian bovo posted a status
"Personal microchip jesus"
17 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
23 hours ago
Wayne Morin Jr posted photos
yesterday
Wayne Morin Jr posted a video

Scott Hensler Visits Wayne Morin Jr 12 11 17 in Calistoga CA.

A real gem my brother in Christ Scott Hensler and I Wayne Morin Jr at my kitchen table my 1957 doing a Radio Interview for The Tin Foil Hat Club what a real ...
yesterday
Jason Lee Crouse posted a photo
yesterday
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event Please forward this to International Bar Association
"UN's response to Toronto Police,Canadian torturers, Ontario Government.. UN expert urges governments and internet firms to ensure freedom of expression online. “Governments have a responsibility to ensure compliance with national and…"
yesterday
Wayne Morin Jr left a comment for hanginginthere
"Hope u like the Trumpy Bear too?"
yesterday
Wayne Morin Jr left a comment for Jason Lee Crouse
"nsh would be proud"
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service