peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/mindtorture/

Views: 5362

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,

I noticed that concrete / stone surrounding the skull really tight helps. I have a Faraday cage at home built from 1/8th inch steel. It works ok. I plan on adding a layer of ceramic tiles to it cover the entire structure. I think it will help. Also I noticed the tighter the shielding material in general the better it works.

Again I will be starting a Go Fund Me Campaign to help organize a TI conference in 2019 with guest speakers. I plan on covering the costs for guest speakers, airfare, conference rental costs, taxis, hotels, videographers, etc all with Go Fund Me. I am waiting for some estimates and once I get it I will start the Go Fund Me Campaign. I hope some TIs can attend with their families to help their family members understand they are not mentally sick and this is a real problem . If I can raise enough funds I will plan the conference later this year. I am hoping to include Dr John Hall, Dr Robert Duncan, Dr Terrance Robertson, and Magnus as speakers. If things don't get in my way I plan to start this as soon as possible. If the Go Fund Me Campaign doesn't raise enough money this year we can try next year.

I want to let all TIs know something extremely important. THESE CRIMINALS DO NOT WANT US TO BE ORGANIZED AND DO CONFERENCES. I BEG ALL TIs TO DO SOMETHING. I AM ACTUALLY A FATHER AND I HAVE REALLY NO TIME BUT I AM TRYING TO DO THIS FOR ME AND OTHER TIs SUFFERING. IMAGINE TIs being able to attend a conference with their family members and hearing doctors speaking of this? Instantly those TIs are normal people and not mentally sick. DO NOT STAND STILL PLEASE DO SOMETHING. HOW ABOUT ORGANIZING AN AVAAZ PETITION? THAT WOULD BE A GOOD START!

Thanks

Hello ALL TS!!!  WATCH THIS VIDEO STARTING AT 20:50 for about 10 mins. Here is an example of AI talking with a programmed human voice. I said on my site they can talk like George Bush, Arnold Schwarzenegger and more. Here is a real example of this technology. However, this is actually below the level that the military has. Military is much more advance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk7h22mRYHQ

AI CAN CLONE YOUR VOICE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnFC-s2nOtI

Thanks

Hello,

They can record all your biometric data (what you see, feelings, hearing, tastes, and more) and store them onto hard disk. With that data you can relive parts of your life almost like the first time. Its not virtual reality, it is beyond virtual reality, IT IS ALMOST REALITY. CIA experiemented with Dream Programming. It is the same concept you feed the saved biometric frequencies back into the brain. If you had a real powerful computer say for example Quantum Computer, you can with AI generate a dream world like the Matrix. I AM NOT LYING!!!!!!!!

Just give it few years 10-20 and there will be a consumer product on this. Remember, this product was developed at the expense of TIs. Lets sue them!!!!!! At least these criminals "BRUTUAL CRIMINALS" cannot escape justice. It is impossible to solve imortality. I agree lives can be extended with technology and brain chips but these BRUTAL EVIL GARBAGE will never escape the justice comming to them. We can be assured that they will get whats right. Some of these people might escape justice in this lifetime, but they personally cannot die, and even the universe dies.

Chana

I think most all TI experience this what you say

CLS said:

Hello,

They can record all your biometric data (what you see, feelings, hearing, tastes, and more) and store them onto hard disk. With that data you can relive parts of your life almost like the first time. Its not virtual reality, it is beyond virtual reality, IT IS ALMOST REALITY. CIA experiemented with Dream Programming. It is the same concept you feed the saved biometric frequencies back into the brain. If you had a real powerful computer say for example Quantum Computer, you can with AI generate a dream world like the Matrix. I AM NOT LYING!!!!!!!!

Just give it few years 10-20 and there will be a consumer product on this. Remember, this product was developed at the expense of TIs. Lets sue them!!!!!! At least these criminals "BRUTUAL CRIMINALS" cannot escape justice. It is impossible to solve imortality. I agree lives can be extended with technology and brain chips but these BRUTAL EVIL GARBAGE will never escape the justice comming to them. We can be assured that they will get whats right. Some of these people might escape justice in this lifetime, but they personally cannot die, and even the universe dies.

Chana

They can cure blindness by sending a video feed directly into your brain via implant. I know because 1 of my gangstalker ape's eyes

were taken out and he can see still. NO LIES. They can take my biometric data (my feelings, video feed from my eyes, tastes, etc) and that ape sees and feels everything I do. If you think I am stupid for saying its an ape do not think otherwise. US Miltary has experimented with animals. Its a benefit for the horrible people you call scientists to take the eyes out of the ape, to study the brain.

They are so evil they genetically created a man/ape by trying to make a US Super Solider by genetic manipulations. You can even Google Russian scientist who tried to make a Human/Chimp hybrid.

Did you found your implant. I born with this shit what you are saying. 

CLS said:

They can cure blindness by sending a video feed directly into your brain via implant. I know because 1 of my gangstalker ape's eyes

were taken out and he can see still. NO LIES. They can take my biometric data (my feelings, video feed from my eyes, tastes, etc) and that ape sees and feels everything I do. If you think I am stupid for saying its an ape do not think otherwise. US Miltary has experimented with animals. Its a benefit for the horrible people you call scientists to take the eyes out of the ape, to study the brain.

They are so evil they genetically created a man/ape by trying to make a US Super Solider by genetic manipulations. You can even Google Russian scientist who tried to make a Human/Chimp hybrid.

Hello,

I have tried to create a TI conference for 2019 and paying for speakers to come by GoFundMe (All expenses paid). I used my personal time and not 1 speaker responded to my request. I already reached out to hotels, videographers, etc to determine costs. Why hasn't a single speaker that I trust respond to my facebook discussion requests? I WANT TO POINT OUT TO TIs THE LESS ORGANIZED WE ARE, THE MORE BENEFIT IT IS TO THE PEOPLE COMMITING THIS CRIME. TI CONFERENCES IS A MASSIVE WIN FOR TIS. Why, TIS labelled mentally sick by preps assaulting them will instantly (even in-front of family and friends) be declassified as mentally ill when their family members see DOCTORS SPEAKING ABOUT THIS CRIME!!!!!!!

Thanks!

TIs sleep . Make sure you get enough sleep daily. Take extra naps when possible. Why? The Preps on purpose are gas-lighting you. Its a CIA torture technique. Aaron Alexis was gas-lighted and assaulted with "Dark Loop" programming before he assaulted people. Please understand that Aaron Alexis is innocent. Why, because they mapped a computer to his thoughts and assaulted him with his own thoughts. TAKE THIS AS HE IS INNOCENT. IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO SEE THE DIFFERENCE WHEN YOU GET ASSAULTED WITH YOUR OWN THOUGHTS PROGRAMMED VIA COMPUTER. IT IS 100% POSSIBLE AND THIS IS HOW THEY DO MANCHURIAN CANDIDATES. AARON ALEXIS did not sleep for days on end. This causes your BRAIN FOG. Foggy Memory and dule reactions. Sleeping fixes this . Also eat as healthy as possible and exercise when you can.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/national-sleep-memory-deprivation-de...

The military group behind all our problems is complete criminal. They are working above the constitution of the united states, NATO countries. etc. They are lawless.

Brain to Brain communication (B2B) . This scientist said it is possible with quantum computers. BUT I AM TELLING YOU THEY HAD THIS TECHNOLOGY SINCE THE 1950-60s AT LEAST. YOU DON"T NEED A QUANTUM COMPUTER TO DO THIS. For example I am EEG mapped to my preps. They don't use Voice to Skull, its all done Brain  to Brain (B2B).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbPfi-OSf-s

TIs, please understand this it is exteremly important for you. Your gangstalkers will always stay anonymous to you. Never will they reveal their identities because it could in fact land them in jail. What the perps would like you to believe is this.

- That your co-workers are involved

- That some random person on the bus knows

- That some cops are involved and are perps

- That some government building in your city is where these perps are operating at.

At all costs no matter how much you want to believe do not believe. These criminals are professionals. They will

keep themselves anonymous at all times. Its remote control . I'm wondering if part the script used on Aaron Alexis made

him or brutally controlled him to believe that military base was involved in his torture. How perfect, he goes and commits a

violent crime and instantly the entire TI community is discredit as mental and implanted Aaron Alexis is dead.

Always remember at all costs do not believe that people around you are involved in this crime. Trust me they are not and trust me again you will not find out the identity of these crimes. They can remotely control people and they can use people around you remotely but those people have no clue they are being used and are not doing anything wrong to you.

The "GARBAGE" involved must have a psychologist degree and a huge failure on his profession. All his tactics and scripts used in torture are psychologically based. I actually wonder if this "GARBAGE DOCTOR" got a fake degree. How you may ask. Well with V2k or even greater Brain to Brain (B2B) You can get all your examine questions given to you directly into your head and know one will know. HE IS A CRIMINAL CROOK CHEAT!

CLS, your thoughts are VOICED to the public, they are voiced to the PUBLIC, but you not hear them. ALL people near you also hear your biostalkers, do theaters and voice trigger words RIGHT NOW! Everyone are involved in this case, your brother, mother, police office, homeless, EVERYONE! 

CLS said:

TIs, please understand this it is exteremly important for you. Your gangstalkers will always stay anonymous to you. Never will they reveal their identities because it could in fact land them in jail. What the perps would like you to believe is this.

- That your co-workers are involved

- That some random person on the bus knows

- That some cops are involved and are perps

- That some government building in your city is where these perps are operating at.

At all costs no matter how much you want to believe do not believe. These criminals are professionals. They will

keep themselves anonymous at all times. Its remote control . I'm wondering if part the script used on Aaron Alexis made

him or brutally controlled him to believe that military base was involved in his torture. How perfect, he goes and commits a

violent crime and instantly the entire TI community is discredit as mental and implanted Aaron Alexis is dead.

Always remember at all costs do not believe that people around you are involved in this crime. Trust me they are not and trust me again you will not find out the identity of these crimes. They can remotely control people and they can use people around you remotely but those people have no clue they are being used and are not doing anything wrong to you.

The "GARBAGE" involved must have a psychologist degree and a huge failure on his profession. All his tactics and scripts used in torture are psychologically based. I actually wonder if this "GARBAGE DOCTOR" got a fake degree. How you may ask. Well with V2k or even greater Brain to Brain (B2B) You can get all your examine questions given to you directly into your head and know one will know. HE IS A CRIMINAL CROOK CHEAT!

The the embarrassment using cyber warfare technology is totally slander my work now. He is committing serious crime breaking into private property. What kind if embarrassing government allows lesser than dogs to violate their own citizens human rights and destroy companies within their own country. Who gives the right to some little coward in the military cyber warfare department to break into corporate systems and cause problems and slander victims work? This is utter embarrassment for the USA. A coward with military equipment ruining tax paying citizens and corporate tax paying companies. You might think its China or Russia but it is beyond embracing. This is USA assaulting USA and Canadians, etc. Can you image children in USA and Canada gave their lives to fight against FASCIST and COMMUNIST and CORRUPTION and to allow this coward of an embarrassment to walk on the blood of those kids who gave their lives for values. THIS IS A SCARE ON USA.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconHerman Kidd, Thalie and Morricia joined peacepink
9 hours ago
hassanmcv replied to CLS's discussion MIND CONTROL TORTURE
"Thanks for your polite reply Javier."
13 hours ago
Javier replied to CLS's discussion MIND CONTROL TORTURE
"Again, this person is using poor arguments supported by 2 wikipedia articles about "perception" and "delusion". Basically offering a subjective opinion based on anecdotal knowledge that has no weight and really no effort or…"
14 hours ago
deca posted a video

5G SOLUTIONS with Cal Washington | Red Pill Expo 2019 Preview

Come see Cal Washington speak at the 2019 Red Pill Expo | Hartford | June 7-9th Tickets: https://redpillexpo.org/rpe/autonomy/ Promo Code: "AUTONOMY" Cal's s...
15 hours ago
hassanmcv replied to CLS's discussion MIND CONTROL TORTURE
"Javier, this the second time you call deca a perp or a troll. As a moderator I cannot accept you call him names as he s not so please stop insulting him."
16 hours ago
deca replied to CLS's discussion MIND CONTROL TORTURE
"what you should be asking is does my perception accurately reflect "reality" ? Gangstalking is seen as a false belief by non TI`s so NO so why do victims claim this ? Well the same group of victims also claim to be attacked be mind…"
16 hours ago
deca replied to CLS's discussion MIND CONTROL TORTURE
"even if it happend like you say ..... it would still be your perception ... perception is not "imagining it" maybe you should research how the brain actually works and also social pschology ... before going around giving people attributes…"
16 hours ago
Javier replied to CLS's discussion MIND CONTROL TORTURE
"Remember Deca is a troll, perp or mentally ill trying to extrapolate his anecdotes as non victim. TIs (including myself) have experienced different degrees of harassment and stalking where we are directly attacked and some even documented these…"
17 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service