peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/mindtorture/

Views: 3180

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,

I noticed that concrete / stone surrounding the skull really tight helps. I have a Faraday cage at home built from 1/8th inch steel. It works ok. I plan on adding a layer of ceramic tiles to it cover the entire structure. I think it will help. Also I noticed the tighter the shielding material in general the better it works.

Again I will be starting a Go Fund Me Campaign to help organize a TI conference in 2019 with guest speakers. I plan on covering the costs for guest speakers, airfare, conference rental costs, taxis, hotels, videographers, etc all with Go Fund Me. I am waiting for some estimates and once I get it I will start the Go Fund Me Campaign. I hope some TIs can attend with their families to help their family members understand they are not mentally sick and this is a real problem . If I can raise enough funds I will plan the conference later this year. I am hoping to include Dr John Hall, Dr Robert Duncan, Dr Terrance Robertson, and Magnus as speakers. If things don't get in my way I plan to start this as soon as possible. If the Go Fund Me Campaign doesn't raise enough money this year we can try next year.

I want to let all TIs know something extremely important. THESE CRIMINALS DO NOT WANT US TO BE ORGANIZED AND DO CONFERENCES. I BEG ALL TIs TO DO SOMETHING. I AM ACTUALLY A FATHER AND I HAVE REALLY NO TIME BUT I AM TRYING TO DO THIS FOR ME AND OTHER TIs SUFFERING. IMAGINE TIs being able to attend a conference with their family members and hearing doctors speaking of this? Instantly those TIs are normal people and not mentally sick. DO NOT STAND STILL PLEASE DO SOMETHING. HOW ABOUT ORGANIZING AN AVAAZ PETITION? THAT WOULD BE A GOOD START!

Thanks

Hello ALL TS!!!  WATCH THIS VIDEO STARTING AT 20:50 for about 10 mins. Here is an example of AI talking with a programmed human voice. I said on my site they can talk like George Bush, Arnold Schwarzenegger and more. Here is a real example of this technology. However, this is actually below the level that the military has. Military is much more advance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk7h22mRYHQ

AI CAN CLONE YOUR VOICE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnFC-s2nOtI

Thanks

Hello,

They can record all your biometric data (what you see, feelings, hearing, tastes, and more) and store them onto hard disk. With that data you can relive parts of your life almost like the first time. Its not virtual reality, it is beyond virtual reality, IT IS ALMOST REALITY. CIA experiemented with Dream Programming. It is the same concept you feed the saved biometric frequencies back into the brain. If you had a real powerful computer say for example Quantum Computer, you can with AI generate a dream world like the Matrix. I AM NOT LYING!!!!!!!!

Just give it few years 10-20 and there will be a consumer product on this. Remember, this product was developed at the expense of TIs. Lets sue them!!!!!! At least these criminals "BRUTUAL CRIMINALS" cannot escape justice. It is impossible to solve imortality. I agree lives can be extended with technology and brain chips but these BRUTAL EVIL GARBAGE will never escape the justice comming to them. We can be assured that they will get whats right. Some of these people might escape justice in this lifetime, but they personally cannot die, and even the universe dies.

Chana

I think most all TI experience this what you say

CLS said:

Hello,

They can record all your biometric data (what you see, feelings, hearing, tastes, and more) and store them onto hard disk. With that data you can relive parts of your life almost like the first time. Its not virtual reality, it is beyond virtual reality, IT IS ALMOST REALITY. CIA experiemented with Dream Programming. It is the same concept you feed the saved biometric frequencies back into the brain. If you had a real powerful computer say for example Quantum Computer, you can with AI generate a dream world like the Matrix. I AM NOT LYING!!!!!!!!

Just give it few years 10-20 and there will be a consumer product on this. Remember, this product was developed at the expense of TIs. Lets sue them!!!!!! At least these criminals "BRUTUAL CRIMINALS" cannot escape justice. It is impossible to solve imortality. I agree lives can be extended with technology and brain chips but these BRUTAL EVIL GARBAGE will never escape the justice comming to them. We can be assured that they will get whats right. Some of these people might escape justice in this lifetime, but they personally cannot die, and even the universe dies.

Chana

They can cure blindness by sending a video feed directly into your brain via implant. I know because 1 of my gangstalker ape's eyes

were taken out and he can see still. NO LIES. They can take my biometric data (my feelings, video feed from my eyes, tastes, etc) and that ape sees and feels everything I do. If you think I am stupid for saying its an ape do not think otherwise. US Miltary has experimented with animals. Its a benefit for the horrible people you call scientists to take the eyes out of the ape, to study the brain.

They are so evil they genetically created a man/ape by trying to make a US Super Solider by genetic manipulations. You can even Google Russian scientist who tried to make a Human/Chimp hybrid.

Did you found your implant. I born with this shit what you are saying. 

CLS said:

They can cure blindness by sending a video feed directly into your brain via implant. I know because 1 of my gangstalker ape's eyes

were taken out and he can see still. NO LIES. They can take my biometric data (my feelings, video feed from my eyes, tastes, etc) and that ape sees and feels everything I do. If you think I am stupid for saying its an ape do not think otherwise. US Miltary has experimented with animals. Its a benefit for the horrible people you call scientists to take the eyes out of the ape, to study the brain.

They are so evil they genetically created a man/ape by trying to make a US Super Solider by genetic manipulations. You can even Google Russian scientist who tried to make a Human/Chimp hybrid.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Gundolf Matheus liked Soleilmavis's blog post Soleilmavis' Letter to UN Secretary General António Guterres
3 hours ago
Kasslin Weber is now a member of peacepink
4 hours ago
Lez commented on Sonar♦0's group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
"Bonjour,  Quelqu'un , recevant la Newsletter de PactsIntl régulièrement, pourrait-il mettre ici le lien de la video qui se trouve à la rubrique REDUCE ELECTRONIC HARASSMENT , (NL du 12 janvier)"
6 hours ago
Lez liked Sandy Lomax's blog post DARPA will model insect brains to put into AI hardware
6 hours ago
Lez liked Sandy Lomax's blog post Chinese schoolkids wear EEG headsets so teachers can monitor their concentration levels
6 hours ago
Sugey Ortiz-Serrano posted a status
"7 p.m., Enero 16.2019. "Que si todavia tiene cupos" le preguntó una mujer al controlador, entiendo que son puestos para ocupar mi cerebro"
9 hours ago
"Ene16. 6.55 p.m. "Va zorra vieja" gritó un hombre cuando venía entrando por la avenida de los caneyes."
9 hours ago
""Ahora sí putamente manteca" dijo controlador, en Colombia, manteca es una mujer sin formación y servil, En16. 5.10 p.m."
9 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service