Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/mindtorture/

Views: 7882

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

they use any possible frequencies. Electrosensitive chemicals which also work in any frequencies are molds, fungi. 

ghstdtnee said:

Who has ability to use Radios here?
Someone transmits using the same methods. Like a Ham radio operator
except with more expensive things. Any ham radio operators here?

They are doing this to people around the world to hurt the countries you come from. Where are you from? They aren't doing this because they know you personally; this is terrorism, a covert war.

ghstdtnee said:

I don't know any Australians. Why would they bother me?

Why won't it help you? I was married to someone who is in the Australian version of the CIA (ASIS).

Alels said:

Its just his personal opinion, it will not help to us

ghstdtnee said:

I don't know any Australians. Why would they bother me?

LIES and MORE LIES. I have documented both cases. DEWs do not need implants to assault people, but what majority of the people are experiencing like implanted feelings, emotions, tastes, smells and more require implants. I want to point something out to people. The people doing this are GARBAGE. You cannot gather them up and take them to the GARBAGE DUMP. They will commit any evil, crime, and more to hide the truth and because they want to use this for military purposes. We know because this has been whistleblowen because of the LAWLESS EVIL this group has done. I know this group who has access to technology the public cannot comprehend the  brutal crime they have done. YOU CANNOT RE-INSTATE SOME PEOPLE WHO HAVE ACCESS TO THIS TECHNOLOGY INTO THE PUBLIC. So now you understand that, then understand they will make up any lie, create confusion, and more to hide the truth. WHY, the truth is important for military purposes and they don't want it out.

READ THIS AND ALSO NOTE IF YOU EVERY OBTAIN ANY INFORMATION FROM PREPS, LET IT OUT RIGHT AWAY,

NEVER HOLD BACK INFORMATION BECAUSE YOU CAN BE KILLED FOR IT. WHEN YOU LET IT OUT, ITS OUT. IM NOT SAYING I KNOW EVERYTHING, BUT I DID DOCUMENT SOME IMPORTANT THINGS I HAVE LEARNED THROUGH ANALYSIS.

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/

CLS, just try travel 2-3 times per month around the world for 5 years or one year will be enough and you will see that THIS work in any place on EARTH, so about what technology you talk about if satellites are not used?

Alels, I moved overseas, I go to Asia, US , etc often. YES I KNOW YOU CANNOT ESCAPE IT. BUT Why? I agree  DEW can assault you remotely via radio waves and that can work far distances. BUT IF THEY WANT TO GIVE YOU EMOTIONS, FEELINGS, SMELLS, TASTES, AND MORE, YOU NEED IMPLANTS. IF YOU WANT TO DO BRAIN TO BRAIN MAPPING (B2B) YOU NEED IMPLANTS.  Lets clearly put it this way, if you were in cave where there is no GPS signals, NO AM/FM Radio Signals, No Cell Signals, NO RADIO, then it is IMPOSSIBLE for a satellite to read your brain and do B2B for example. YES THEY HAVE RADAR that can penetrate the earth and find Oil Wells , Water and More, but THEY CANNOT INJECT FEELINGS, EMOTIONS, TASTES, ETC LIKE THIS REMOTELY with RADAR. Maybe TIs can hire a expert in Radio and Radar and we can analysis this further but to me it common sense .

-- So how does it work when you go into a deep cave, I actually know but no one will believe me.

I use to think there was something in my ear, I checked my son's ear too. There was nothing. The doctor didn't believe it either. It was like something was smooth talking in my ear. Sick very sick. Happy to hear that not everybody has a chip.

Well Bye bye for now,

Angeline Klas

Caves...but if you are in your mother body inside and they open your eyes there, see from your eyes there, know your emotions, feelings, what implants are used then? 

I travel 2-3 times per month, everywhere the same, V2K, theaters, thoughts voiced to the public and I not been in caves, but I been in isolated places like Norway, Iceland, Sahara desert, Philippines villages and the same.

I believe that you have something what increase your EMF and your body work like powerful antenna/receiver.  

and people near you who do theaters near you receive instruction trough V2K!!! again implants? 

CLS said:

Alels, I moved overseas, I go to Asia, US , etc often. YES I KNOW YOU CANNOT ESCAPE IT. BUT Why? I agree  DEW can assault you remotely via radio waves and that can work far distances. BUT IF THEY WANT TO GIVE YOU EMOTIONS, FEELINGS, SMELLS, TASTES, AND MORE, YOU NEED IMPLANTS. IF YOU WANT TO DO BRAIN TO BRAIN MAPPING (B2B) YOU NEED IMPLANTS.  Lets clearly put it this way, if you were in cave where there is no GPS signals, NO AM/FM Radio Signals, No Cell Signals, NO RADIO, then it is IMPOSSIBLE for a satellite to read your brain and do B2B for example. YES THEY HAVE RADAR that can penetrate the earth and find Oil Wells , Water and More, but THEY CANNOT INJECT FEELINGS, EMOTIONS, TASTES, ETC LIKE THIS REMOTELY with RADAR. Maybe TIs can hire a expert in Radio and Radar and we can analysis this further but to me it common sense .

-- So how does it work when you go into a deep cave, I actually know but no one will believe me.

Yes...Thy can see through your eyes and they will control whatever they want whatever they feel like .....They are asking my brains and I have no control of it and they will do whatever they want pretty much...they can go to any event in your life and see what you've done in your past and send you pain if they don't like it ....so I think we are going to suffer so much with these guys and we it's going to be a long long ride with these sheep's so ladies and gentleman be tough nothing to scared about not even a bullet whatever happens happen so we are already in a most stupid, crazy, worst mother Fu****K program in the planet so we are are going to be with them for a long long time..

Ramiz, they can go to any event in your life and see what you've done because they recorded what see your eyes from very very long time!

ramiz berisha said:

Yes...Thy can see through your eyes and they will control whatever they want whatever they feel like .....They are asking my brains and I have no control of it and they will do whatever they want pretty much...they can go to any event in your life and see what you've done in your past and send you pain if they don't like it ....so I think we are going to suffer so much with these guys and we it's going to be a long long ride with these sheep's so ladies and gentleman be tough nothing to scared about not even a bullet whatever happens happen so we are already in a most stupid, crazy, worst mother Fu****K program in the planet so we are are going to be with them for a long long time..

Hiya. I don't think they can see through our eyes. I kno they can't mine. I used to think so???...
My upstairs neighbour keeps dropping things above me. But in random places?? This tells me I'm not chipped! Nor can they see through my eyes.
If you live in an apartment & neighbours bangin all around you? Then yes..they might be using an app that the A.I tells them a Targeted Individual is come into a room behind the wall which ever neighbour is the closest?
Then they start bangin... making you think everyone can see you & knows where you are? So ignore all that bullpoop!. I live in a block of flats. I have neighbours above & below me & either side of me. Do you really think ALL my neighbours have DEW?? I doubt it?
Like I said yeh...they might av an app & start banging. But thats all they got!
They like to keep the fear factor up inside us. That's all.. Just put some healing tones on through your earphones & go lie down & try & relax!. This will block the perps bangin & their silly mind games their playn.
If your getting hit wiv DEW? Just laugh out loud!. Then your changing your bodies frequency for the better. If you let out a yell wiv hurt, anger or fear? Then your giving your perps wot they require. Your fear frequencies! & your Attention!. You walk around all day from the minute you get up until the day you go to bed. You're in a state of fear 24/7. Your belly shakes & you need to correct this by breathing properly.

Other than the DEW & getting hit wiv microwaves?. Everything else you have control of...
I really don't care wot my neighbours think about me...or wot they've heard? I don't care about the bangin. I don't care about the cars that whizz past me. Or if 3 red cars pass me in a row. And I don't care about all their little sign language they do when I'm out & about..
I've got it down to now when I'm in a pub & concentrate hard & make a decision to look who's giving who a signal? I laugh & giggle!! They soo want our ATTENTION!!
It's a bit like the double sided split experiment. Just don't give your perps the satisfaction or the time of day!

Hope everyone's ok anyways.

Take cares! ;)

Carl- everything works on electricity, electrical impulses ( from atoms to the Body) Computer science has reached the point of Human rights violations (as we know).
It's a form of cyber espionage, theft of services. Again- telecom fraud

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS posted a status
"Using psychological warfare against you on social media and your minds. Who? Nazi KKK truth."
4 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"I understand US has nazism and kkk but to find out Russia has it too and manipulating social media for their benefit."
8 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"Cheating evil. Using global control system for their person benefit cheating democracy. Cheats!!!!!!!!!!"
10 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"Too much oligarchy control. Keeping us down for 75 years."
11 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"Unusual Suspects, but not that unusual."
12 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Strange hair in your washroom, cloths strangely ripped, honking??? PAY ATTENTION!!!!!"
12 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Covid, depopulation, oppression, benefit to who? Watch Alien and Agenda 21 movie. Unvetted but lots of truth. Aliens no, Nazis!""
12 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Strange hair in your washroom, cloths strangely ripped, honking??? PAY ATTENTION!!!!!#"
12 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service