peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/mindtorture/

Views: 7217

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

deca said:

er there is no "good" government/country that not experimented on its own people 

there are agreements between countrys of freqency alocations ...and also on spying ...i.e five eyes /echelon etc 

It is not in a country's interest to harass its citizens such that they would become less productive, become a drain on the system, become hostile towards the government and others, etc. 

Five eyes is only five countries. You can travel anywhere and still be targeted, correct? China, etc...

why do you believe only one "bad" country is doing the targeting and all the "good" countries don`t know about it ....???

I think the other countries do know about it to some extent, but until now, perhaps it has been difficult to identify the source. I believe it is only one truly bad country attacking everyone, but it could be a covert war amongst many countries.

Again, where is your actual evidence that governments are colluding to experiment on civilians?

"It is not in a country's interest to harass its citizens such that they would become less productive, become a drain on the system, become hostile towards the government and others, etc. 2"

er ever heard of the Stasi  or cointelpro  .... also I using goverment losely .... goverment agencys / militray and then contractors working for them

also goverment is corrupt ....  big money talks ....tobaco industry ....militray complex....pharmaceuticals lot of this is global in nature 

why do you believe government is good and keeps us safe  ....it has a shocking bad record on this and why are allowing the 5g roll out is it was so concerend about our health and wellbeing 

asbestos,lead in petrol, smoking  etc

also other things like fracking etc

look caring goverment gave them safty glasse so the flash from the nuke bomb would not hurt there eyes ......also gave them a front row seat ......government loves you ....

deca said:

"It is not in a country's interest to harass its citizens such that they would become less productive, become a drain on the system, become hostile towards the government and others, etc. 2"

er ever heard of the Stasi  or cointelpro  .... also I using goverment losely ....as there are It is not in a country's interest to harass its citizens such that they would become less productive, become a drain on the system, become hostile towards the government and others, etc.  .... militray and then contractors working for them

Deca, A government can't pay contractors and build a military without tax dollars, which come from its citizens. Stasi - East Germany no longer exists, so that didn't seem to work out. COINTELPRO could have actually been the result of this technology (people manipulated to do the wrong things), or it could have been due to the fear resulting from other governments having and potentially using this technology against its citizens (an attempt to protect citizens that may have gone wrong), or both. 

also goverment is corrupt ....  big money talks ....tobaco industry ....militray complex....pharmaceuticals lot of this is global in nature 

What is your argument exactly here? Explain to me how the tobacco industry and pharmaceuticals would be involved.

why do you believe government is good and keeps us safe  ....it has a shocking bad record on this and why are allowing the 5g roll out is it was so concerend about our health and wellbeing 

Well, there is law enforcement that is meant to keep us safe. The people running the government are also citizens and have to live in the country with all the other citizens. I'm not saying any government is perfect. It is difficult to manage all the parts of a complex society, and to keep everyone happy. Oftentimes there are competing interests, including consumers / citizens who want things like 5G.

also other things like fracking etc

What does fracking have to do with this technology? The main reason for this activity is to retrieve resources needed to fuel the country in various ways. There may be health risks and environmental impacts, but the main use of the end products is for citizens. 

What is your argument exactly here? Explain to me how the tobacco industry and pharmaceuticals would be involved.

there plenty of  examples where the "goverment" has put the interest of these industries before the health and wellbeing of it citizens 

also its totally lying/covering up  about the health effects (non thermal ) from  EMF  (wireless industry etc)

"What does fracking have to do with this technology? The main reason for this activity is to retrieve resources needed to fuel the country in various ways. There may be health risks and environmental impacts, but the main use of the end products is for citizens. "

no its for "profit"  plus it show corruption  of goverment who claim about saving the planet yet thinks this is fine because they get a envelope full of cash ...

VM you are sounding like a government shill now ...

"Deca, A government can't pay contractors and build a military without tax dollars, which come from its citizens."

have you not heard of AI and automation taking peoples jobs and the goverment thinking of the universal basic income system as there will be not many jobs and wages to go around

deca said:

there plenty of  examples where the "goverment" has put the interest of these industries before the health and wellbeing of it citizens 

What does this have to do with mind control technology, energy weapons, etc? These industries are commercial (depending on your country's healthcare), not governmental. They employ citizens who need jobs to support themselves, and citizens pay the government taxes from these jobs. And the companies within these industries pay taxes as well. And then there is the demand from consumers, which, if wasn't there, would eliminate these industries.

This also isn't government experimenting on its citizens.

also its totally lying/covering up  about the health effects (non thermal ) from  EMF  (wireless industry etc)

Are you trying to say the pharmaceutical industry is covering up the health effects of EMF in order to profit from it? I thought you were saying it was the government experimenting on citizens? It is highly unlikely the government would reveal this technology to the pharmaceutical industry. If they did, we would likely be in a different position right now.

Also, I believe the bad government using this technology against us is using the associated "biological energy weapons" to make us sick. They can do almost anything to you physically with these weapons. They can make people sick, simulating a foodborne illness, that hurts business and food product sales. Making us sick in other ways can increase healthcare costs and insurance costs. These costs can become uneconomical to consumers and businesses, which affects profits, the economy, and ultimately taxes. It can also become a financial burden on the government.

Either way, it doesn't make sense for a government to have a sick population.

Do you have a mobile phone? If not, I'd be surprised. If so, you are a user of the wireless technology and another reason this industry exists. And what about radio waves? Are you worried about the health effects of radio waves?

"What does fracking have to do with this technology? The main reason for this activity is to retrieve resources needed to fuel the country in various ways. There may be health risks and environmental impacts, but the main use of the end products is for citizens. "

no its for "profit"  plus it show corruption  of goverment who claim about saving the planet yet thinks this is fine because they get a envelope full of cash ...

It may be for profit, but you likely use some of the resources that come from fracking. Do you even understand what the resources are for? They are used by citizens.

Again, a government needs to weigh the needs of so many different groups toward the success and survival of the country. They don't necessarily always get it right, but the idea is to be successful. They won't get an envelope full of cash if everyone is sick or dead.

VM you are sounding like a government shill now ...

Deca, I don't think you understand economics or government. I'm not on every government's side. I even think the "good" (or at least the ones not doing this to citizens) governments have some guilt by not making civilians aware of the technology. 

Where is the evidence that governments are colluding to experiment on civilians?

deca said:

"Deca, A government can't pay contractors and build a military without tax dollars, which come from its citizens."

have you not heard of AI and automation taking peoples jobs and the goverment thinking of the universal basic income system as there will be not many jobs and wages to go around

This will never happen. If everyone is getting the same thing, there is no reason to work for anything. No reason to innovate, no reason to strive for any goal. 

And in this circumstance of reduced tax income, how will the government build militaries and pay contractors?

I'm interested, where does Agenda 21 come into this? Isn't there a plan to do away with what is referred to as too many people, not enough tax money, food, water, jobs?

"What does this have to do with mind control technology, energy weapons, etc? These industries are commercial (depending on your country's healthcare)"

look your trying to make me answer one question directly with out showing the bigger picture and the past history and how this is standard practise....then YOU use vague argument about good/bad goverments taxes and citzens to try to dismis it  ..sorry you can`t have it both ways

the military industrial complex  is a commercial as well ....they make weapons to sell to governments 

now when i say goverment agency/millitray/industry complex  then is a grey area and does not mean every one in these are involved because of departmentalization only a few people would need to knowthe full extent of what was happning ...

now I tired of this as its going nowhere and wasting my time

your "goverment" would not target there own citzens because they not get tax is bollocks as very few people are targeted

a better argument would be how much tax payers money has been spent of given these c**ts the ability to target people weather they target thier own citzens or anothers countrys  ...probadly billions

yep I probably think they know that the system going to break /collapse  and they want to control grid in place to keep them safe and screw everyone else over

God's Grace said:

I'm interested, where does Agenda 21 come into this? Isn't there a plan to do away with what is referred to as too many people, not enough tax money, food, water, jobs?
That's right, hence France and Germany are apparently having massive problems with ageism, wherein they don't have enough tax money coming in to pay out people who retired at 65 let's say, especially with allowing so many foreigners in and having to finance them as well. With robotisation and AI there is a good possibility that the economy will collapse, so they had Agenda 21 brought in, so that slowly people are done away with I think, or given cancer and other diseases to keep the profit chain going for pharmaceutical companies, false wars are created in order to keep the military going (so many must die or be maimed physically and or mentally this way) Some of the best brains are under trauma based mind control, where they also upload every which way a person would react in any situation as well as their knowledge, so that if ever there is an uprising against those that want to dominate the world, they can use their own brain power against them or create doppelgangers of the original and do away with the original, that way taxes will still be paid, but they will be totally controlled to agree with everything the world government puts into place. Free thinkers are not pliable enough.

God's Grace, I don't know much about Agenda 21, but I am all for sustainable development. What is this plan you speak of? It sounds to me like the Agenda 21 thing is just about attempts at sustaining the environment in order to provide us with the natural resources we need, etc. We all fear the idea of too many people and not enough of the things we need to go around, but that is why we have to manage these things in order to ensure there is enough in the future. 

If governments started "doing away with" people, then people would flee that country and seek asylum in a new country who might be happy to receive the human capital. No matter what anyone says, we need people to drive economies.

God's Grace said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
1 hour ago
CLS posted a status
"They use mind control robotic animals wild and domesticated. Even remote control biological house flys"
5 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Mind control works on animals and insects!!! Fake Noahs Arch. You can also EEG to animals."
5 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"With implants you can record all your bio metric telemetry. Sight smell taste feelings to ssd. Then relive the same thing again."
5 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"B2B will be a commercial product. Imagine recording your vacations and reliving later with dream programming???"
5 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Gwt this I swear Garbage convinced stupid people they are others through EEG mapping. Avatar. Complete utter stupidity"
6 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"EEG Mapping to someone. They can control your facial muscles. If they smile mapped to you. Will make your muscle change."
6 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Watch Myron Mays video look at his eyes. They are glazed and there is an électro magnetic aruroa around his head. He is EEG mapped !!!!!!!!"
6 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service