peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/mindtorture/

Views: 7211

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Deca, I have no idea what you are trying to say here. It just sounds like you can't provide actual evidence, which is what you said was all you were interested in. And to be honest, you seem a little frustrated that my arguments, which are anything but vague, make sense, and you don't seem to have good rebuttals for them.

It just doesn't make a lot of sense that a government would expose this type of technology or human experimentation to anyone, much less its own citizens, which it needs to be happy, healthy and successful. Also, just because people haven't experienced the v2k or gangstalking, it doesn't mean they haven't been targeted in other ways, like through physical ailments, mental illness, and manipulation of their minds.

deca said:

"What does this have to do with mind control technology, energy weapons, etc? These industries are commercial (depending on your country's healthcare)"

look your trying to make me answer one question directly with out showing the bigger picture and the past history and how this is standard practise....then YOU use vague argument about good/bad goverments taxes and citzens to try to dismis it  ..sorry you can`t have it both ways

the military industrial complex  is a commercial as well ....they make weapons to sell to governments 

now when i say goverment agency/millitray/industry complex  then is a grey area and does not mean every one in these are involved because of departmentalization only a few people would need to knowthe full extent of what was happning ...

now I tired of this as its going nowhere and wasting my time

your "goverment" would not target there own citzens because they not get tax is bollocks as very few people are targeted

a better argument would be how much tax payers money has been spent of given these c**ts the ability to target people weather they target thier own citzens or anothers countrys  ...probadly billions

To everyone, I know we are all very frustrated at being targeted. This is truly an evil thing to do to people. And it is quite a terrible feeling knowing something so criminal happening and being unable to get help. I like to think everyone in the world isn't bad (that bad at least). although I do think the malicious users of this technology have gotten to many people's minds unfortunately. 

At the same time, I think we have to think about all possibilities. For example, if this technology uses radio waves, this might be extremely difficult to trace. And perhaps the governments who have this technology can jam the signals around where they are using this technology. such that they might go undetected if they are negatively targeting civilians.

So perhaps a government knows something bad is happening to their citizens, but they can't determine who is doing it. And they were likely using it for security purposes, so they don't necessarily want to expose it to those who don't have it. What if a country has other enemies who don't have the technology, and who, if they were to obtain it, would possibly also attack its citizens? Exposing the technology could also upset citizens even if it were being used only for security monitoring purposes. What do they do?

So .....I went to the supermarket and parked the car...And all of a sudden no word of lie they put me to sleep within seconds an I couldn’t even move out of the car they made me so tired an just start snoring I could hear myself snoring and they start asking me questions while I slept and I can see them and asking questions that’s all I remember and they woken me up so fast within seconds and they didn’t want me to know that was crazy

Ramiz, yes, they can do some crazy things. Just like you said, they can put you to sleep and wake you up. They also manipulate your dreams in that moment just before you wake. So your dreams aren't likely ever you, it's them. They are always trying to mess with you and trick you in some way. 

Well the rosicrucians seem to pay a lot attention to hypnotism and psychic projection as well as what they call mental alchemy. The author of the books, I read them both, divulged his encounters with AMORC, he was a member for 24 years. They just want to keep it secret I think.

deca said:

"

5 March 2018

This book is basically playing into the conspiracies/secret society nonsense.
AMORC in no way practices mind control, Unless books can somehow manipulate your mind. Of course, as a member of the order you can't simply reveal what is taught, as it would make the initiatory process null, but I can say that it's a process of evolution, you begin as a seeker, and over time you begin to have the ancient mysteries revealed to you.

Of course, you stop paying and the revelations stop. Theres nothing devilish or satanic, no drinking of babies blood, or orgies, or anything so salacious. The truth is it's a mystical order, which means it's about experiencing god, attaining gnosis, and seeing old things in new ways.

Funny thing is, anything good tends to have someone saying bad things about it - the exception being this book.

"

Skinny said:

Read AMORC Unmasked, https://www.amazon.com/AMORC-Unmasked-control-techniques-Rosicrucia...

It says they vie for control of the worlds governments using mind control and psychic powers

this is man-made technology  .....you have  to separate the technology they use to beam onto you  ...from the broadcast ..content/effects they use to psychological manipulate you and immerse into thier "soap opra " ...voices they use , dialoged ...any phsyical effect , pain ...brain effect etc  its all to manipulate/distort  your belief and behavior

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immersive_technology

Immersive technology refers to technology that attempts to emulate a physical world through the means of a digital or simulated world, thereby creating a sense of immersion. Immersive technology enables mixed reality; in some uses, the term "immersive computing" is effectively synonymous with mixed reality as a user interface.

Skinny said:

Well the rosicrucians seem to pay a lot attention to hypnotism and psychic projection as well as what they call mental alchemy. The author of the books, I read them both, divulged his encounters with AMORC, he was a member for 24 years. They just want to keep it secret I think.

deca said:

"

5 March 2018

This book is basically playing into the conspiracies/secret society nonsense.
AMORC in no way practices mind control, Unless books can somehow manipulate your mind. Of course, as a member of the order you can't simply reveal what is taught, as it would make the initiatory process null, but I can say that it's a process of evolution, you begin as a seeker, and over time you begin to have the ancient mysteries revealed to you.

Of course, you stop paying and the revelations stop. Theres nothing devilish or satanic, no drinking of babies blood, or orgies, or anything so salacious. The truth is it's a mystical order, which means it's about experiencing god, attaining gnosis, and seeing old things in new ways.

Funny thing is, anything good tends to have someone saying bad things about it - the exception being this book.

"

Skinny said:

Read AMORC Unmasked, https://www.amazon.com/AMORC-Unmasked-control-techniques-Rosicrucia...

It says they vie for control of the worlds governments using mind control and psychic powers

VM tell us how these so called "good" contries got/devloped the techology in the first place ? ...tells how they did this without testing it on unwitting humans .

I bored with your stockholm syndrome apologist stance... have you not hear of  greenham common or the  Moscow embassy

greenham common
http://www.historicalpapers.wits.ac.za/inventories/inv_pdfo/AG1977/...

Moscow embassy

https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/08/25/the-secret-history-of-diplomat...

In 1965, medical workers began showing up at the American embassy in Moscow, drawing blood from the employees inside. The American diplomats were told that doctors were looking for possible exposure to a new type of virus, something not unexpected in a country known for its frigid winters.

It was all a lie. The Moscow Viral Study, as it was called, was the cover story for the American government’s top secret investigation into the effects of microwave radiation on humans. The Soviets, it turned out, were bombarding the embassy in Moscow with low-level microwaves. The “Moscow Signal,” as officials in Washington called the radiation, was too low to do any obvious harm to the people in the building. At five microwatts per square centimeter, the signal was well below the threshold needed to heat things, as a microwave oven does. Yet it was also a hundred times more powerful than the Soviets’ maximum exposure standards, which were much more stringent than those of the United States. That was cause for alarm.

VM said:

To everyone, I know we are all very frustrated at being targeted. This is truly an evil thing to do to people. And it is quite a terrible feeling knowing something so criminal happening and being unable to get help. I like to think everyone in the world isn't bad (that bad at least). although I do think the malicious users of this technology have gotten to many people's minds unfortunately. 

At the same time, I think we have to think about all possibilities. For example, if this technology uses radio waves, this might be extremely difficult to trace. And perhaps the governments who have this technology can jam the signals around where they are using this technology. such that they might go undetected if they are negatively targeting civilians.

So perhaps a government knows something bad is happening to their citizens, but they can't determine who is doing it. And they were likely using it for security purposes, so they don't necessarily want to expose it to those who don't have it. What if a country has other enemies who don't have the technology, and who, if they were to obtain it, would possibly also attack its citizens? Exposing the technology could also upset citizens even if it were being used only for security monitoring purposes. What do they do?

Okay guys, you need to do some research, check out Sister Keri Brunor on YouTube, she tells you where and who to go to in the US, to find out exactly where the signal is coming from (they furthermore have the technology to know what technology is being used) and how to stop it. As a result, Sister Keri has become a 'protected person' under President Trump and is no longer targeted.

Hi God`s Grace, how are you?

Sorry but I watched one of Keri Burnor`s videos, I didn`t find it convincing. How would her idea stop the DEWs? She mentioned a Faraday cage, but I can`t stay in a Faraday cage all day.

deca said:

VM tell us how these so called "good" contries got/devloped the techology in the first place ? ...tells how they did this without testing it on unwitting humans .

I believe they got it from the Nazis after WWII. And it was the Nazis who actually tested it on unwitting humans. If you remember, (some but not all) information about MKULTRA came out in the 1970s, but this program started many years prior. During WWII, ULTRA was the British designation for ultra secret intelligence. And MK could stand for Menschliche Kontrolle, the German words for "human control." Just because it was only the Americans who had news of this program publicized, it doesn't mean EVERYONE else didn't also have it. If you think about this critically, you have to admit that this has to make SOME sense to you. And yes, the technology has likely advanced over the years, but the original concept can come from radio waves, even microwaves.

All of the suspicious activity you point to occurred after WWII, which could have been due to a rogue state using the technology in a negative manner against EVERYONE, which is likely what all the countries who obtained the technology feared.

I bored with your stockholm syndrome apologist stance... have you not hear of  greenham common or the  Moscow embassy

Stockholm syndrome is a psychological alliance with your captors developed as a survival strategy - If you understood what I have been saying, you would not have used this term - it isn't correct. I believe it is a VERY BAD country attacking us. I am trying to get them exposed.

An apologist defends something controversial - I am doing anything but defending this targeting. You don't seem to have understood what I said. Have you not even read what I have said?

I am just trying to get to the truth, which will help us all. If we keep going after the wrong story, no one will listen. But if we are on the right track, and can start to expose the truth, we might get some help. 

Your own country experimenting on you just doesn't make as much sense to me as another country or other countries attacking us in a kind of covert war. And as I have said, this technology can manipulate your thoughts without you realizing it is NOT YOUR OWN THOUGHT. And so they can get you to go after all sorts of conspiracy theories, which confuse the picture. Even just on this forum, everyone seems to have a different idea of what is going on; there is no real consensus about this amongst anyone. 

The BAD country is likely even pointing you toward the negative things they have manipulated / done with the technology. This is what you would do in order to get people to place the blame in the wrong place and to diminish the power of individuals and countries.

greenham common
http://www.historicalpapers.wits.ac.za/inventories/inv_pdfo/AG1977/...

I have no idea what you are trying to say here, but this started in the 1980s, after WWII. 

Moscow embassy

https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/08/25/the-secret-history-of-diplomat...

I can't find information on this anywhere except what appears to be your link. Also, if this occurred, it was 1965 - again, after WWII.

In 1965, medical workers began showing up at the American embassy in Moscow, drawing blood from the employees inside. The American diplomats were told that doctors were looking for possible exposure to a new type of virus, something not unexpected in a country known for its frigid winters.

It was all a lie. The Moscow Viral Study, as it was called, was the cover story for the American government’s top secret investigation into the effects of microwave radiation on humans. The Soviets, it turned out, were bombarding the embassy in Moscow with low-level microwaves. The “Moscow Signal,” as officials in Washington called the radiation, was too low to do any obvious harm to the people in the building. At five microwatts per square centimeter, the signal was well below the threshold needed to heat things, as a microwave oven does. Yet it was also a hundred times more powerful than the Soviets’ maximum exposure standards, which were much more stringent than those of the United States. That was cause for alarm.

VM said:

VM  just post the  name of this "bad" country   and your evidence that support it ..."objective evidence " not some story/belief

you not going to claim "nazis hiding in Antarctica are beaming people keeping the world hostage are you" or some other disinformation/conspiracy  backed story  ....

er RADAR was more or less devlopedduring WWII

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_auditory_effect

The microwave auditory effect, also known as the microwave hearing effect or the Frey effect, consists of the human perception of audible clicks, or even speech, induced by pulsed or modulated radio frequencies. The communications are generated directly inside the human head without the need of any receiving electronic device. The effect was first reported by persons working in the vicinity of radar transponders during World War II.

can`t see why you can`t find info on the Moscow Signal 

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/330218292_The_Moscow_signa...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS left a comment for Dr.Bineesh Balakrishnan
"Sir you dont know and will never know. They want you to believe its people around you or random people but that is by design. It makes you look mentally sick!!!"
6 minutes ago
Angeline Klas commented on CLS's status
"Last month or this month he send them into space. Well Bye bye for now, Angeline Klas"
12 minutes ago
Angeline Klas commented on CLS's status
"What about Elon Musk and his satellites?"
14 minutes ago
Dr.Bineesh Balakrishnan left a comment for CLS
"In my case I know for sure, without any element of doubt....."
5 hours ago
"No you will never know. Read very carefully. Trust me they want you to look Mentally Sick!!!! https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/"
6 hours ago
"I know exactly who started this harassment scheme... I know the perpetrators as well..."
6 hours ago
"I know exactly who started this harassment scheme....And most of the people around me are perpetrators....."
6 hours ago
"Trust me you will never see your prep. NEVER!!! Dont beleive its strange people you seen around you. They would love you to beleive some stranger is your prep."
6 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service