Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/mindtorture/

Views: 7891

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

VM... I think You know so much about this I think its pretty awesome to have someone like you here...Thank you very much for helping the TI community...The two guys that said they are watching him right now they right in front of me and then everything stops no more gang stalking no more chasing or staring everything turn to normal ....But then at night were hitting me with EMF and I would go to the hospital and then they would hurt me so bad That i could't even breath there was a night that I couldn't go back to bed because they were hitting my bed so I would go in the washroom to sleep ....There was time that they mad me so dizzy I couldn't walk properly it looked I was high or drunk from the EMF ...I would go to the library stay there all day just to protect my self and I read for 2 months about 20 books just trying to stay way from this EMF I am back to normal the only thing I started swearing for small things I was never like that and I am one of those guys that I will never lose faith on Humanity ....I will give my life to help someone else I will do anything just to make the other person happy....This program can change you so quick also I start talking to them when I am alone they will send you sharp pains and then then you kind of talk to them and tell whats your problem they don't  want to lose you they want you to be with them all the time ...They want attention like babies....they hate when you ignore them right the way sharp shoulder pain left or right and they want you to keep thinking of your past or any person you think of they will verified and pressure you for more info regarding that person it looks like uneducated people whom ever this people looks like sheep's or dunkie  I feel no common sense at all PRIMITIVE just have those machine and whole a loot of drugs ....I lived in Fort McMurray and there are a loot of good paying jobs that's where the oil companies are its called the  city of drugs I don't drink or do drugs but they are so interested on drugs and Mostly coke and Cannabis visualize and send it to them they love that ......I am thinking either junkies or druggies or who know just feel TO PRIMITIVE.....Thanks VM

This is interesting (about Australia), because my mother became one of my main psychological tormenters.  She is a Christian - a 76 year old black woman.  She  suddenly became friends with an Australian online right before I moved into her city, where I am being tormented mercilessly, and she now watches football (soccer), ...things she never did before.  In fact,   my mother has talked about Australia a whole lot and it never made much sense, but I know that my mother was being brain mapped and having different things done to her when I was a child.  The next thing my mother said to me was that she had met someone who claimed to be Anglican which, I believe also might be connected to Australia as well as England.  One thing is for certain.  It is that some factions in Australia are watching...with interest.  (My daughter went to Australia in a school program during her high school years.  She was secretly nominated by someone)  When she returned, her personality was changed.  My other daughter was away at college at the time. I had implants added to my ears at that time (I know this now, because I know that the clicking sounds in my ears have increased)  I also began to have problems with sleep.  Tee

VM said:

Ramiz, You can likely go anywhere in the world and still be targeted. If it changes when you move, that is only because they are trying to deceive you. I feel it is a rogue government attacking us, or it could be just a covert war between several governments who have the technology. I believe the technology came from the Nazis, and so several governments likely have it since WWII, though the technology has likely improved over time. In my opinion, it is Australia who is doing this to everyone. I know this seems like an unlikely perpetrator, but the Australians have a hidden pathological envy and sociopathy that likely stems from their criminal ancestry. 

Some might point to the Russians, but I feel the Russians don't have the same kind of envy due to having their own achievements, innovations and power in the world, which Australia doesn't have. So I feel Australia seeks to tear others down, and take away what others have. They do this in many ways other than the kind of targeting we receive -- they don't "speak" to most people and make them aware. They can "attack" many people in this way by various means.

Hi Tee, I am so sorry to hear what is happening to you. They seem to be trying to get everyone, including faith based people, to turn negative or dark. And if you have a particularly strong mind, that may be why they manipulated her against you. They did some weird things with my family as well, made me feel like I just couldn't trust them.

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter. I hope things have improved since she's been back? I'm not surprised that her personality changed after she went to Australia. Having spent time there myself, I learned they are a highly negative, jealous people. They generally try to hide this, but in Australia it was just so obvious to me. 

I'm fairly certain you don't have implants. I know it seems like it, trust me I've heard those noises, and they did other things that made me wonder about that too. But they can just make sounds and even put images in your mind that make it seem like something is there but it's not. They are trying to trick you with that.

They have been with you all along, but just decided to make you aware of something you weren't aware of before. Perhaps that is because you have a strong mind, are successful, have a successful family, are a good person, etc. They seem to start this program to make you more uncomfortable than perhaps the other people they are doing things to without making them aware. I believe they are also trying to confuse people, including the other governments about who is doing it.

Ramiz, Thank you for talking to me and telling me so much about your experience. I am so glad you feel you are out of the really bad stuff you were experiencing before; it sounds like it was horrible. It sounds somewhat like my experience too. They seem to come at you strong, then back off a bit. Perhaps we also get used to it.

The fact that you are such a good person gives you power -- power in your mind and power in the world -- that I think people don't often understand. It gives you personal strength, but it also gives you the support of others because you have likely been so well liked by others throughout your life. I know it seems weird that all these people are turning against you now, but that is one of the reasons I feel they are doing this to you. Because up until this happened, I bet people always loved you. Did you get that impression from others?

I agree, the people doing this are extremely unintelligent, likely criminal minded executors (or doers). They sort of have to be to be doing this. And even though I think they are trying to disguise themselves by doing it this way, I feel if they were from one of the countries with significant intelligence services, they could have come up with something more clever.

VM....I think It's been roller coaster for a loot of TI they get hit so hard and there is no help absolutely non and its so well put together and organised and very hush hush so that no one is able to win in any court of law as matter of fact in any country in the world except one in Vancouver with RCMP went all the way and then in the end the judge throw the case out he was really close to win the case and He didn't have a lawyer he represented himself but he did not have enough evidence to win about few years back so I know a loot of TI tried and failed by the thousand cases and nothing so I thing we will continue to be TI for our entire life and we are going to be with these PERPS for a long time so.....The only way I guess is that  we really have to pull ourselves together 2. We have to try all of to get Jobs because we are suffering financially I think the whole TI community is living in a fear/dangerous/poor/hungry/scared in every way I mean we have to keep going even if they hurt us and send us pain and pain that you can't even bear with and we have to try to deal with our gang stalkers just smile with them and have no fear absolutely no fear ...This is what ive done I made my mind I said to myself I will die no matter what or when sooner or latter so if they want to kill me they will kill me instantly ...if they want you to live they will let you live but in the mean time just get out there and work with them they will hurt you but remember they have family's and kids and wives and husbands too just like the way we do ....Believe me they understand ...the only thing is that this is a program and that is their job to go and mess with you ....and that's all it is ..NO THING MORE AND NOTHING LESS ...It's  just business unless they have absolutely no heart because dip down inside of the human there is always some love for other humans...Trust me...even Hitler had some

emotions for some people that he killed and he said it's WAR unfortunately we have no choice but to keep going .....so a loot of our PERPS they have feelings just like us but they have to work and make a living that's all it is...But for the TI community we have to stand together and don't give up ,,there was time they broke me some times and in tears but we have to go through them also I remember SUE helped me a loot with words and I came down because I was a mess was way too much to handle ...VM ....I think you are a blessing to the TI community and thank you very much for helping and digging more and more about all these mess but I have a feeling it's like going to the MARINES they will break you down and sharpen you and make you the way they want it's all a trick and we have to learn it in a hard way and suffer in pain but we can't let them win.........VM .........You are awesome ....Thank you and please stay awesome to this group ...I appreciate you..

• Why would they kill us quickly? They have been torturing us for years, decades for some, and these subhumans won’t stop because they are experimenting with us. If these criminals wanted to kill any of us we’d just die and it would declared natural or unknown causes. 

These are are crimes against humanity. We aren’t dealing with a regular gang of criminals. The scum torturing us doesn’t care and probably won’t stop until they are stopped or we are dead after years of brutal torture. This is the reason why we need proof, whistleblowers, credibility and anything to disrupt and stop these torturers.

Hi Ramiz, it is not a question of whether the perps decide to kill anyone - the perps are under strict instruction NOT to kill us, according to Dr Robert Duncan, who designed some of the technology. They are not allowed to kill you. In cases where a TI has died, that would be in particular circumstances which would NOT be the decision of any perp.

Also you mentioned that the perps have feelings "just like us". I would say that most perps are either psychopaths or have many psychopathic traits  - there`s a difference. A psychopath has brain abnormalities which do not allow him/her to think/feel/act like normal people - they have no conscience, no fear of consequences, and they are narcissistic - they have no concern for anyone but themselves, they are purely selfish. Psychopathy is on a spectrum - for example we can all feel selfish at times - but a psychopath is at the extreme end of the spectrum. They are also impulsive and cannot control themselves normally.

Ramiz, I think it is a difficult fight because the countries with this technology don't want anyone to know about it for various reasons including: they don't want it to get into what they consider the wrong hands (someone who will do something terrible with it - although it turns out someone like this, who they didn't expect, already has it), it would cause an uproar if people knew about it and where it came from, it is clearly difficult to manage / police, which I think is due to it being difficult to trace because of radio waves. At the moment, I wonder if the best we can hope for is that the "good" governments can identify the rogue government and take some kind of action against them.

I'm sorry, Ramiz, I am not with you that these people have any kind of empathy or conscience for other humans. You are such a nice person, who, apparently has never had intimate dealings with sociopaths, or at least not enough for you to understand them. There are humans in the world who actually have a complete and total disregard for what they do to others as long as they get what they want and it doesn't affect them. It is truly frightening.

You are correct, though. You can't bother with worrying about ANYTHING they do or say; you just have to go with it. Don't fear, that's what they want. And they are trying to make you a financial drain on the system by trying to harm you financially because they couldn't get to you another way, like turning your mind negative, etc.

Absolutely agree Sandy, Ramiz ignores every single one of my posts and then tries to give credibility and status to the perps. The perps are the worst traitors to humanity in the history of the world, far worse than Hitler actually, many are drug or gambling and sex addicts with some kind of personality disorder which manifests as complete narcissists and sociopaths or psychopaths, their brains when x-rayed do not have any or very little link to emotions. I met someone like this and I would describe it as a blank face, there really was no emotional connection to make, they are sadistic, cruel bullies who are so far warped and their minds lead naturally to violence when they don't get their way, that change is impossible. They kill our family members and friends, I have been the victim of extremely violent technological rape, when I have gone against their wishes.We can definitely win this war, so please don't for a minute believe anyone who says otherwise.

Sandy, please befriend me and let me know if my posts are actually showing up on this page - thanks

Saying that the perps have a particular personality trait is usually just a perception by a TI. For example the US has experimented with men, women and children, injecting them radioactive material, exposing them to virus/bacteria, injecting them with STD, experimenting with forms of psychological and physical control and so forth. Read the Wikipedia article about unethical human experimentation in the US:

The experiments include: the exposure of humans to many chemical and biological weapons (including infection with deadly or debilitating diseases), human radiation experiments, injection of toxic and radioactive chemicals, surgical experiments, interrogation and torture experiments, tests involving mind-altering substances, and a wide variety of others. Many of these tests were performed on children,[1] the sick, and mentally disabled individuals, often under the guise of "medical treatment". In many of the studies, a large portion of the subjects were poor, racial minorities, or prisoners

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_th...

And this is just a part of it, as the Targeted Individuals issue is the worst case of torture and illegal human experimentation perpetrated around the world.

Now thinking that doctors, professors, nurses, officers and other people that participated in the MKULTRA and other cases of unethical experimentation coincidentally share the same personality trait is evidently an exaggeration. The only conclusion is that believe it or not, the worst crimes can be perpetrated in the name of a supposed “higher goal” that would dehumanize the victims for “research and science e”, “anti terrorism”, “patriotism” or “nationalism” or even “duty”.

Sandy Lomax said:

Hi Ramiz, it is not a question of whether the perps decide to kill anyone - the perps are under strict instruction NOT to kill us, according to Dr Robert Duncan, who designed some of the technology. They are not allowed to kill you. In cases where a TI has died, that would be in particular circumstances which would NOT be the decision of any perp.

Also you mentioned that the perps have feelings "just like us". I would say that most perps are either psychopaths or have many psychopathic traits  - there`s a difference. A psychopath has brain abnormalities which do not allow him/her to think/feel/act like normal people - they have no conscience, no fear of consequences, and they are narcissistic - they have no concern for anyone but themselves, they are purely selfish. Psychopathy is on a spectrum - for example we can all feel selfish at times - but a psychopath is at the extreme end of the spectrum. They are also impulsive and cannot control themselves normally.

Nonsense, every single HUMAN being on this planet has an inbuilt moral responsibility to others, you have to switch off a part of your brain in order to watch innocent people suffer like this, especially children that are being repeatedly raped and tortured. Do you honestly believe any normal person would believe this is for anyone's good?? These people are payed large money for what they are doing, they know that if they get caught, they will be given the death sentence. Anyway, whether you believe in God or not, makes not a drop of difference, guess what, the Heavenly Kingdom records everything that happens to you and everything you have done is encoded into your DNA, so there is no way of getting away with these crimes, the recordings of these crimes is in the DNA of every criminal involved, it is recorded by the universe, the perps record everything they do to us, the NSA probably has recordings of this as well as many other countries that manufacture smart devices, which record everything you do on-line, as well as watch you through your phone and SMART TV. So, tell me, do you think this is not known? Do you think no one is going to stop this? They picked on some of the finest brains on planet earth - that was stupid.

Javier said:

Saying that the perps have a particular personality trait is usually just a perception by a TI. For example the US has experimented with men, women and children, injecting them radioactive material, exposing them to virus/bacteria, injecting them with STD, experimenting with forms of psychological and physical control and so forth. Read the Wikipedia article about unethical human experimentation in the US:

The experiments include: the exposure of humans to many chemical and biological weapons (including infection with deadly or debilitating diseases), human radiation experiments, injection of toxic and radioactive chemicals, surgical experiments, interrogation and torture experiments, tests involving mind-altering substances, and a wide variety of others. Many of these tests were performed on children,[1] the sick, and mentally disabled individuals, often under the guise of "medical treatment". In many of the studies, a large portion of the subjects were poor, racial minorities, or prisoners

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_th...

And this is just a part of it, as the Targeted Individuals issue is the worst case of torture and illegal human experimentation perpetrated around the world.

Now thinking that doctors, professors, nurses, officers and other people that participated in the MKULTRA and other cases of unethical experimentation coincidentally share the same personality trait is evidently an exaggeration. The only conclusion is that believe it or not, the worst crimes can be perpetrated in the name of a supposed “higher goal” that would dehumanize the victims for “research and science e”, “anti terrorism”, “patriotism” or “nationalism” or even “duty”.

Sandy Lomax said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

EIGHT REASONS WHY ALMOST NOBODY NOW BELIEVES IN THE COVID-19 NARRATIVE.

EIGHT REASONS WHY THE COVID-19 NARRATIVE CONTINUES DESPITE ALMOST EVERYBODY DISBELIEVING IN IT. (plus the Dr Carrie Madej proposed covid-19 vaccine material.) 1 Even though most if not all of us believe that the covid-19 pandemic is a huge hoax we continue to wear face masks when we go out shopping because we would be fined heavily if we refused to do so.2. Many individuals throughout the world have been arrested for questioning the ongoing covid-19 narrative throughout the world or for…See More
15 hours ago
Profile IconSaba Khan, Kerrie Weston and Joshua C joined Peacepink
20 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a discussion

Dirty hands on everything just for this. Please forward it.

UN UN Human Rights UN Human Rights Council Amnesty International International Bar Association International Criminal Court Canadian GovernmentThey are now putting their dirty hands on everything possible and on everything I am using to stop me from contacting any of you.1.https://ibb.pics/vYzRLmY2.https://ibb.pics/CQVNMJj3.https://ibb.pics/d2pxyvwJust for this below :…See More
yesterday
CM2001 posted a status
yesterday
CM2001 commented on Giancarlo's group Italia sostenitori
"Ho raccolto tante testimonianze su questo sito: leggete e non lasciatevi suggestionare. La propria forza è la soluzione! https://control-mind-lettura-del-pensiero-telepatia-artificiale.webnode.it/"
yesterday
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"Jos saatte mielenkiintoisia uutisia YK:n yleiskokouksesta. kertokaa. Minä en päässyt googlaamalla sivulle. Tuli ilmoitus, ettei ole pystytty muodostamaan turvallista yhteyttä."
yesterday
Franco Villa and JasonMcInerney are now friends
yesterday
Franco Villa replied to Franco Villa's discussion Chloridic acid hidden in radiators.
"The coronavirus test let them do it with the liquid inside the radiator system. Positive sign."
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service