Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/mindtorture/

Views: 7937

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sue, I am grateful you didn't take offense. As I said, you seem like a very positive, nice person.

look you can a variety of real symptoms manily from  EMF exposure ...microwave sickness 

then you get problems from stress /psylogical impact

then as they are hacking your nervous system  how you sense the external & internal world it can play havock ...plus if they give you sensations that are timed to exploit health fears/worries it can cause a lot of problems 

not this "positive" & "negative" crap .....as you try to gain support by claiming members are posstive or negative ....sorry you just come across as creepy and desprate to force YOUR BELIEF AND CONCLUSIONS ON US  ...

still waiting for your evidenc....your website/blog.....videos .....research documents etc .....

VM said:

Deca, I said "mimic" physical illnesses. They can actually induce physical symptoms like nausea, diarrhea, skin conditions, etc plus what you say - aches, pains, that, as I said, "mimic" physical illnesses.

Also, you sound like you just want to be negative, which is what they want you to do. And it's not as if I don't understand someone turning negative after being harassed nonstop. But do you consider yourself a very positive person? 

Deca, No, they can actually induce these physical things. This has nothing to do with psychological impacts, etc. Have you seen anything on sonic weapons?

Don't you think your attitude is not conducive to a reasonable discussion?

I'm not trying to gain support by claiming people are positive or negative. I just simply think it is best to stay positive, and like to encourage it. Just because I say people are positive, doesn't mean they have to agree with what I say or actually even do agree with me. 

It’s interesting that the best explanation you give is that A SINGLE COUNTRY IS HARASSING EVERYBODY EVEN THEIR OWN CITIZENS TO CONCEAL.

The truth it’s that this actually is a little insulting to the intelligence of any TI and a very basic assumption. I’m not really sure you are convinced of such no sense or maybe actually this tells something about you. Most TIs won’t just blame foreigners of their harassment or Organized Stalking, but somehow you insist that is the case.

I think they are capable to manipulate my mind as I’m a TI, same as yours if you are one, so again, stop pretending you aren’t manipulated.

BTW I don’t want this to sound bad, but some TIs come from 3rd world shitholes where the production of technology is null, have no enemies and aren’t aligned with any international agreement or participate in other countries wars. You know what are the coincidences? They are subjected to the same V2K, the same pinpricks around the body, the same manipulation of thoughts, emotions and memories and they feel “connected” as well, they are also discredited by the harassment, stalked, have people break into their properties and so all the same shit most TIs go through. However there are some differences: for example a Cuban American TI get attacked in his back and have a god damn lot of lipomas under his skin that are like balls, other TIs from Europe have their kidneys attacked, or their bowels, some even the tendons of their entire body. Of course others are mostly subjected to psychological torture. The only war going on is against the people because of these experiments that are crimes against humanity.

You seem to cover the weaknesses of your arguments with commenting that I don’t know anything about x or y but you insights aren’t very supported by a real argument. I don’t get bored easily so take your time.

VM said:

Javier, How about war USING these tactics? Is that less of a problem?

I have provided argument and logic, you clearly didn't read it or perhaps understand it. I then started asking questions as a means of explaining my logic vs. yours. If you don't understand this, we don't seem to be able to have a logical discussion.

They clearly haven't shown you all the information they have from you and various people. Don't you think they can see into your mind? If so, why wouldn't they see into everyone's? You seem to know they can manipulate your mind, so why do you think yours is absolutely NOT manipulated?

You are correct, there are victims from around the world. There could be a few reasons for this: 1) a covert war among several countries, including countries with and without the technology, and 2) a rogue government could be trying to avoid detection by attacking it's own citizens (but I feel this would be a less powerful government who would need to do something like this). Again, other citizens are attacked in other ways.

You don't seem to have a good understanding of economics and government, maybe even perhaps of the psychology of humans.

Javier, Why do you seem so angry about what I have said? I am simply trying to have a reasonable discussion. 

Please don't get so upset by what I am saying. I am stating a logical argument. It just seems implausible to me that every government in the world is experimenting on their own citizens. 

I didn't just say a single country is harassing everyone, I also said it could be a covert war among several countries, which is right there in my post and you seem to have missed it. But in my opinion, it is likely a single country.

As I said before, I believe part of the reason for targeting people this way is just to confuse people about who the perpetrator is and spread disinformation.

It seems to me that if you showed me you knew more about economics and government, you would know my arguments are anything but weak, even though you may disagree with them.

great gives and example of one ...and how you tested it ...thanks

remember that not cause by microwave sickness

or psychological impact ....stress(flight or fight), trauma, heighten state of awearnes , sleep deprivation ect

also are you talking about "mimicking" ...causeing the sensation (enough to worry that you seek medical attention ?) .....or actual devloping diseases/ailment ?

VM said:

Deca, No, they can actually induce these physical things. This has nothing to do with psychological impacts, etc. Have you seen anything on sonic weapons?

Don't you think your attitude is not conducive to a reasonable discussion?

I'm not trying to gain support by claiming people are positive or negative. I just simply think it is best to stay positive, and like to encourage it. Just because I say people are positive, doesn't mean they have to agree with what I say or actually even do agree with me. 

"logical argument"

where is your facts ?

plus you seem to have a very limited knowledge ....you did not know what agenda 21 is etc

I already pointed out many many post back THAT EVERY TI trys to make sense of there own situation ..."logically" come to some WHO/HOW/WHY ..then tries to make others believe in it .....

Deca, how are you different?

why do you avoid answering question ...or providing links to your videos,blog, supporting research ?

see i can`t just ignore your question and turn it around and ask you a questions as well .....getting bored with your waffle

VM said:

Deca, how are you different?

You know why I’m angry, the same reason why we are all angry, but if the caps I used are considered as an angry statement, it’s not. I’m not angry with you either.

I might be angry about disinformation, maybe at people that believe single individuals are perpetrating revenges against them with the electronic harassment, even if they live in countries with only enough technology to assemble stuff other countries make. At least your theory makes some sense even if not well supported, however even if this can be called domestic terrorism, there’s no evidence, not even anecdotal “evidence” to support that belief that the perps are foreigners. This is also a big way to underestimate the defense capabilities of technologically advanced countries with very well financed intelligence and counterintelligence equipment.

If the real purpose was to harm just because of it or for a longer strategy, you wouldn’t be connected to anything and then had to see some morons participating on your harassment when going outside. There’s need to connect the complexity of the experiences to realize this is bigger than 1 or some few countries. Our own countries are tolerating this for some reason and sometimes our own people are tolerating this for some reason.

You need to do better than believing than a thousand of individuals, and less than that per country, will harm any country economy, so please just explain your theory better.

VM said:

Javier, Why do you seem so angry about what I have said? I am simply trying to have a reasonable discussion. 

Please don't get so upset by what I am saying. I am stating a logical argument. It just seems implausible to me that every government in the world is experimenting on their own citizens. 

I didn't just say a single country is harassing everyone, I also said it could be a covert war among several countries, which is right there in my post and you seem to have missed it. But in my opinion, it is likely a single country.

As I said before, I believe part of the reason for targeting people this way is just to confuse people about who the perpetrator is and spread disinformation.

It seems to me that if you showed me you knew more about economics and government, you would know my arguments are anything but weak, even though you may disagree with them.

look your argument lacks validity

VM said:

Sue,(P1 :)  Masses of people are targeted without knowing it. They are being given mental and physical "illnesses," and their minds are being progressively manipulated toward a negative thought pattern, including anger and hatred for others, and even violence. They can also do something to people's minds to make them less intelligent - it's difficult to explain, but it's like they can limit your normal thinking, or hold your mind back.

(P2 :) I think it is Australia because I have experience there. In my opinion, they have a more negative culture. And though it is said many of the convicts were petty criminals, there were also some serious offenders sent like rapists and murderers. You seem like a very nice and reasonable person. If you are Australian, I feel you are not the consensus there in terms of the negativity and jealousy. Would you agree? 

My ex husband told me he was ASIS, and some strange things happened with respect to him that seem to be more to me than just him being manipulated by someone else. And Australia lacks significant power in the world. They could use the technology to progressively tear other, more powerful countries down. If you are Australia, you are somewhat pushed around by the larger and more powerful countries like USA, Russia, China and UK. (C :)  If Australia knew their negative actions would be difficult to trace, why wouldn't they try to diminish the power of these and other countries in order to gain some leverage in the world? You would have everything to gain by that if you are Australia.

Hardly anyone could figure out where it is coming from if it is based on radio waves, and they use jammers surrounding the people using the technology.

(P1:) there is lots of reasons why people are getting sick in moder socety ... vacines,crap food, rasing levals of EMF , social media ...persciption drugs

(P2:) really is that ...convics where exiled to austrial many years ago

https://paleofuture.gizmodo.com/britain-sent-thousands-of-its-convicts-to-america-not-1707458418

"The joke about Australia is that it was founded by a bunch of criminals. And from 1788 until 1868, Britain did send roughly 164,000 convicts to the land down under. America’s dirty little secret? The same exact thing was happening here. In fact, experts estimate that over 52,000 British prisoners were shipped off to colonial America."

(c:) again things like woodpecker / HAARP these signals are detected and reported ...plus there loads of  documtation of experimenting with this type of technology by many countries

they can and have been In my life as far back as the 70s.
Here are a number of words that in my life ( pertaining to seeing through others eyes ) were used.
1.) Bitch Pig
2.) Ratted Pig
3.)Pig    
Also the word ( Cornpads ) .

madminster2 said:

"Someone else being Able To See Through Your Own Eyes"

Hi, You're from Sri Lanka? If you REALLY BELIEVE what you're saying, "psychiatrists" (I don't mean shrinks who deal drugs officially but almost everybody these days who  have this right, and you if you're for real, you don't belong, just as I don't).

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS posted a status
"Bone graft with fake bone material. Klan Craft. Cut your theet out andn glue them back in with nano implants. Brutal"
24 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"Space cowboys? Kkk Nazi. Brutal. Monsters. Worst "Ever". Jackets made of human skin. No lies. I wish police would believe me."
32 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"So many warsand conflicts all fabricatwded with brain control to keep countries down. Antichrist. Invisibility. Wakes into homes rapes."
43 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"Any police willing to hear what I have to say? A monster serial killing evil "Organization" Klan Craft. Divide and stay on top for whites."
45 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"Klan Craft. Brain control isis to release a dirty bomb somewhere in US. Trust me antichrist. Pure evil. NY? They hate Jews. So much lawless"
1 hour ago
CLS posted a status
"Klan craft. Electronically kill a non white person. Oppression with slander and fraud."
2 hours ago
dinelo amokounia commented on deca's video
Thumbnail

Do Smart Phones Control and Program the Human Race with Artificial Intelligence?

"This is a very grim future we are looking to...the truth of the matter is that the phone should just be an entertainment device and not to consume you massivly. Read books on statistics to have a mathematical approach and fina a good app like…"
3 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Little Horn. Antichrist. Brutal rapist murder. You cannot imagine. French canadian one of the leaders"
3 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service