Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/mindtorture/

Views: 7369

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Javier, First, I appreciate that you concede that my theory at least makes some sense, though you don't agree with it. You say there is no evidence to support it, but there is no direct evidence to support anyone's theory, including yours.

I believe your own country is not necessarily "tolerating" this. I believe not all countries of the world have the technology (I've written about this previously). I also believe the countries that do have it feel this technology must be kept secret. Can you imagine if everyone found out? I am not making excuses at all. I think these countries who know about what is happening and haven't helped deserve some blame. But as I have stated before, I believe it may have been difficult to trace the origins of the perpetrator. If it is based on radio waves, this might be difficult to trace. The perpetrators could jam a site where they physically are, and send instructions or programs to another site to be sent out to victims. What are your thoughts on that?

Finally, I believe it is much more than so called TI's that are actually targeted, which you don't seem to believe. You do seem to agree that they can progressively negatively manipulate people's thought patterns, at least I think you do. This is what I believe they are doing to others without them realizing it. (dividing citizens, social unrest, increase in violence, affecting people's jobs, etc.) They are also attacking in other ways, including physically (increasing healthcare costs), without people realizing it. (I've put a more about the economics in previous posts.) This is why I feel it is more like a covert war.

Governments aren’t actively offering answers to people and the KNOW very well what’s going on. We can’t pretend that the security capabilities of countries like the US is fooled like it’s garbage. Didn’t you check the entire espionage capabilities after Snowden leaked hundreds of documents? Some of those devices included passive espionage devices that were only activated after being “illuminated” by a directed energy device, which sometimes remind me of perps capabilities.

in this video the Poland’s ministry of defense say he will give a report about the attack, which then was canceled due to “national security” reasons. Governments are tolerating this torture, otherwise SOME action at all would be taken to protect their citizen and that isn’t happening. The only reason that could be possibly happening is that they are involved.

If governments wanted to do something they would but they are leaving TIs to be experimented on without intervention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBsD0r6bEvI&app=desktop

VM said:

Javier, First, I appreciate that you concede that my theory at least makes some sense, though you don't agree with it. You say there is no evidence to support it, but there is no direct evidence to support anyone's theory, including yours.

I believe your own country is not necessarily "tolerating" this. I believe not all countries of the world have the technology (I've written about this previously). I also believe the countries that do have it feel this technology must be kept secret. Can you imagine if everyone found out? I am not making excuses at all. I think these countries who know about what is happening and haven't helped deserve some blame. But as I have stated before, I believe it may have been difficult to trace the origins of the perpetrator. If it is based on radio waves, this might be difficult to trace. The perpetrators could jam a site where they physically are, and send instructions or programs to another site to be sent out to victims. What are your thoughts on that?

Finally, I believe it is much more than so called TI's that are actually targeted, which you don't seem to believe. You do seem to agree that they can progressively negatively manipulate people's thought patterns, at least I think you do. This is what I believe they are doing to others without them realizing it. (dividing citizens, social unrest, increase in violence, affecting people's jobs, etc.) They are also attacking in other ways, including physically (increasing healthcare costs), without people realizing it. (I've put a more about the economics in previous posts.) This is why I feel it is more like a covert war.

VM said:

wrong many TI`s have had implants removed , weird RF readings from their body, other odd phenomenon /activity

DR john hall has done a lot of research and tests on this

please this is not about peoples individual "theory's" ...its about the evidence and data we have

stop thinking we don't have any we do

I believe your own country is not necessarily "tolerating" this. I believe not all countries of the world have the technology (I've written about this previously). I also believe the countries that do have it feel this technology must be kept secret. Can you imagine if everyone found out? I am not making excuses at all. I think these countries who know about what is happening and haven't helped deserve some blame.

again there are lot of declassified documents about this type of technology

plus many incidents ...Moscow embassy ,Greenham common , newer Cuba/china embassy...etc.

some country's hint they have such tech ....but nobody is admitting to using it on unwitting citizens

But as I have stated before, I believe it may have been difficult to trace the origins of the perpetrator. If it is based on radio waves, this might be difficult to trace. The perpetrators could jam a site where they physically are, and send instructions or programs to another site to be sent out to victims. What are your thoughts on that?

look the US militray has the doctrine https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full-spectrum_dominance

"Full spectrum dominance includes the physical battlespace; air, surface and sub-surface as well as the electromagnetic spectrum and information space. Control implies that freedom of opposition force assets to exploit the battlespace is wholly constrained. "

Electronic warfare is well advanced .... maybe the general public and you and me other victims  don't have the know how or relevant equipment ...but governments,military etc. do

again you need separate using tech to individual manipulate/target an individual ...what TI`s claims from beliefs/claims of some mass manipulation of large groups/society via some other technology

again we already know that the EMF safety levels are a scam so they can develop anti personal microwave weapons ..so yes people are getting sick because of the useless safety standards

Javier, I feel a lot of the espionage capabilities are merely for hard physical evidence they would need to provide. In other words, they can't provide hard physical evidence procured from this technology (from someone's brain) because the secrecy of the technology would be so sensitive and subject to extreme levels of security classification. They need other evidence because no one can know about the technology.

Can you point me in the direction of this:

"devices included passive espionage devices that were only activated after being “illuminated” by a directed energy device"

I haven't seen this.

Does what I am saying about the inability to trace radio waves make sense? Why don't you believe this is a possible explanation why they couldn't find the perpetrator/s?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NSA_ANT_catalog

The NSA ANT catalog is a 50-page classified document listing technology available to the United States National Security Agency (NSA) Tailored Access Operations (TAO) by the Advanced Network Technology (ANT) Division to aid in cyber surveillance. Most devices are described as already operational and available to US nationals and members of the Five Eyes alliance.

VM said:

Javier, I feel a lot of the espionage capabilities are merely for hard physical evidence they would need to provide. In other words, they can't provide hard physical evidence procured from this technology (from someone's brain) because the secrecy of the technology would be so sensitive and subject to extreme levels of security classification. They need other evidence because no one can know about the technology.

"devices included passive espionage devices that were only activated after being “illuminated” by a directed energy device"

I haven't seen this.

Does what I am saying about the inability to trace radio waves make sense? 

NO

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direction_finding

Direction finding (DF), or radio direction finding (RDF), is the measurement of the direction from which a received signal was transmitted. This can refer to radio or other forms of wireless communication, including radar signals detection and monitoring (ELINT/ESM). By combining the direction information from two or more suitably spaced receivers (or a single mobile receiver), the source of a transmission may be located via triangulation. Radio direction finding is used in the navigation of ships and aircraft, to locate emergency transmitters for search and rescue, for tracking wildlife, and to locate illegal or interfering transmitters.

plus things like tempest

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tempest_(codename)

TEMPEST is a U.S. National Security Agency specification and a NATO certification[1][2] referring to spying on information systems through leaking emanations, including unintentional radio or electrical signals, sounds, and vibrations.[3] TEMPEST covers both methods to spy upon others and how to shield equipment against such spying. The protection efforts are also known as emission security (EMSEC), which is a subset of communications security (COMSEC).[4]

The NSA methods for spying on computer emissions are classified, but some of the protection standards have been released by either the NSA or the Department of Defense.[5] Protecting equipment from spying is done with distance, shielding, filtering, and masking.[6] The TEMPEST standards mandate elements such as equipment distance from walls, amount of shielding in buildings and equipment, and distance separating wires carrying classified vs. unclassified materials,[5] filters on cables, and even distance and shielding between wires or equipment and building pipes. Noise can also protect information by masking the actual data.[6]

These are the 2 I remember right now, there are also some devices that aren't declassified 

TAWDRYYARD

(TS//SI//REL TO USA,FVEY) Beacon RF retro-reflector. Provides return when illuminated with radar to provide rough positional location.

PHOTOANGLO

(U) Concept of Operation
(TS//SI//REL TO USA,FVEY) TS//SI//REL TO USA,FVEY) The radar unit generates an un-modulated, continuous wave (CW) signal. The oscillator is either generated internally, or externally through a signal generator or cavity oscillator. The unit amplifies the signal and sends it out to an RF connector, where it is directed to some form of transmission antenna (horn, parabolic dish, LPA, spiral). The signal illuminates the target system and is re-radiated. The receive antenna picks up the re-radiated signal and directs the signal to the receive input.

Some person wrote it "possible" to detect some of these TAWDRYYARD devices:

"To detect these devices, you can use your own illumination radar to flood the area with RF and record and compare the signals to a known "good" database of interference/carriers."

http://67.225.133.110/~gbpprorg/mil/photoanglo/tawdryyard/index.html

I don't have a big knowledge about electronics to do that. These devices/radars are part of the "ANGRYNEIGHBOR family of radar retro-reflectors" according to the declassified docs.

https://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2014/01/tawdryyard_nsa.html

VM said:

I haven't seen this.

Does what I am saying about the inability to trace radio waves make sense? Why don't you believe this is a possible explanation why they couldn't find the perpetrator/s?

All very well interesting, like I said investigators have already detected where some of these devices are operating from (sister Keri Brunor gives you the name of the person who can do this for you in the US), so getting this information is already possible....as the perps can read our minds right back to childhood, remember that the reverse is true too, these devices will be able to read every crime these low life's committed by scanning their brains and DNA, this is the reason they are so petrified we will get our hands onto it, although they believe they can wipe it all out of their minds, if ever brought to court, but it never leaves you actually, it just goes into hiding in a mind swipe.....hence the book called 'Thanks for the memories'

Javier, Thanks for the information. I still have to look at it some more, but in the meantime, do you or someone you know have really good knowledge of radio waves? I feel these could easily be hard to trace or disguised in some way. I found some info that said they can be difficult to trace in certain circumstances, and I know there is military technology that attempts to avoid detection, but I feel it would be helpful to discuss with someone knowledgeable about this. Thanks.

VM, put it this way, ignore me if it suits you, but here is what we know of the military - the minute anyone on earth goes into a higher consciousness, it registers immediately on some kind of radar equipment (anything where you go into a higher state registers a vibration of 500hz and higher as far as I know) which is the reason certain people are targeted (they want people who are compliant, intelligent people are never compliant, so they don't want the highly intelligent to get the better of them in any situation) hence one of the reasons our brains are mapped as well as those of the mostly drug/sex/gambling perps, is so that if either had to come up against the AI, it could out-maneuver anyone. So, if you want a one world government, you don't want people who say no and are aware of the bigger picture, and they are looking for absolute control of the population.
VM, I'm keen to know, you say you do all this research, so what do you think of Q insofar as our situation is concerned? Also, what do you think of the YouTube video called 'Q' s plan to save the world?' Anyone truly interested in this subject would be hungry to watch it, right?

God's grace, I look at it more from the perspective of there are many countries in this world, all competing to get to or stay in some kind of relative success. Like you said before, there is no loyalty among thieves, so collusion among all governments to subdue the entire world's citizens just doesn't make sense to me. What would make sense to me is another rogue government (or governments) trying to tear down the citizens of other countries in order to compete.  And they would try to tear people down in many ways, including and especially tearing down people who are intelligent. Intelligent people are actually powerful assets to most countries. If you have no intelligent people, only people who are easily controlled, that is a recipe for disaster - no innovation, no growth, the end.

I watched that video on Q, and I just don't believe they have the right perpetrators as I said in my previous response to you. Look back a little in the posts here - I found the video, watched it, and responded to you. You never see my responses. ;)

My blog is been filled with misc garbage. My guess they want to cover up the truth. So I will put the truth out in plain site for you and everyone else to see. ONCE YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW. TAKE A GOOD LOOK

One other thing. Why do some TIs complain they find strange stuff in their homes? Why do they say their personal items were messed up inside their homes. I see TIs posting pictures on this site about that. Its because these criminals have access to your home. Also never believe "False Flag Alien Invasion" . The people behind all of this crime is humans.

So how do I know all this, its common sense there is a group of Whistle-Blowers letting all of this out. Why do they want you to see they have access to your house? Whistle-blower wants you to know. How about all these mind control secrets, laser surgery, advance medical glue, etc? Whistle-blower wants you to know. So you can come to this conclusion the people assaulting us are extremely stupid or they are stupid for a reason because they are whistle-blowers.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

NOUROMAM5050 liked Sonar♦0's group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
1 hour ago
NOUROMAM5050 joined Sonar♦0's group
Thumbnail

Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".

Groupe dédié aux victimes francophone de mind control !See More
1 hour ago
NOUROMAM5050 and silvia miras sanchez are now friends
1 hour ago
NOUROMAM5050 joined Ahmed Lamraoui's group
1 hour ago
NOUROMAM5050 liked NOUROMAM5050's profile
1 hour ago
NOUROMAM5050 liked NOUROMAM5050's profile
1 hour ago
NFL2019 is now a member of Peacepink
7 hours ago
jane left a comment for Mathew
"Hello Mathew, I’m in the Uk too, been through the lot, how are you? best wishes jane"
13 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service