Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/mindtorture/

Views: 7360

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

CLS .....I believe it 100 they done it to me I went to X-ray and doctors said that’s nothing don’t worry about it .....what do you mean I said to him ...nothing major and it looks funny I researched so many scanned heads and saw nothing like it after that never saw it back never gave it to me now I have to go to Toronto to get a new X Ray and see if they will show it up again and tell me they are just to little balls in your forehead .....Don’t worry about it...

What is this garbage? Do you think we are retarded?

You can see in plain sight that that crappy red line was put there with a shitty editor, as the pixels of the line don’t match the picture pixels (resolution), plus the color doesn’t match the shadows. Only need to zoom on it to notice. Even a god damn monkey would notice.

This trolling is absolutely disgusting



CLS said:

My blog is been filled with misc garbage. My guess they want to cover up the truth. So I will put the truth out in plain site for you and everyone else to see. ONCE YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW. TAKE A GOOD LOOK

One other thing. Why do some TIs complain they find strange stuff in their homes? Why do they say their personal items were messed up inside their homes. I see TIs posting pictures on this site about that. Its because these criminals have access to your home. Also never believe "False Flag Alien Invasion" . The people behind all of this crime is humans.

So how do I know all this, its common sense there is a group of Whistle-Blowers letting all of this out. Why do they want you to see they have access to your house? Whistle-blower wants you to know. How about all these mind control secrets, laser surgery, advance medical glue, etc? Whistle-blower wants you to know. So you can come to this conclusion the people assaulting us are extremely stupid or they are stupid for a reason because they are whistle-blowers.

I can see the lines CLS is referring to and I have them on my face as well, in fact it appears right below my chin line as well as on my left cheek, it is a well known fact they use advanced medical glue to insert whatever they want to while forcing you to sleep through it all. My friend sees herself being abducted most nights out of her sleep, but I believe it is the military!!

I  know the cuts you are talking about but please notice that CLS is trying to use a fake pic.

God's Grace said:

I can see the lines CLS is referring to and I have them on my face as well, in fact it appears right below my chin line as well as on my left cheek, it is a well known fact they use advanced medical glue to insert whatever they want to while forcing you to sleep through it all. My friend sees herself being abducted most nights out of her sleep, but I believe it is the military!!

Gods grace can you tell me a bit more about your friends abductions. They are doing the same thing to me. Its real and terrifying.

God's Grace said:

I can see the lines CLS is referring to and I have them on my face as well, in fact it appears right below my chin line as well as on my left cheek, it is a well known fact they use advanced medical glue to insert whatever they want to while forcing you to sleep through it all. My friend sees herself being abducted most nights out of her sleep, but I believe it is the military!!
Sure Sue, so she says her and her two children are taken onto what appears a spaceship where they see others there as well, sometimes they are experimented on at other times they are taken to an arena, where they are put onto stage (as in the 'Hunger Games') where she is forced to stand naked in front of a mob of people who are laughing and jeering, at some point she is electronically raped (interbreedind, where they allow the gestation to take place, then they remove what they refer to as a soul and sell it on an intergalactic black market) It is a highly stressful situation for her as she's crying inside that they would have used one of her eggs for this. I think this is the reason she stands naked, because her eggs are being marketed and they want to see what they could get for them, so they are sold off the highest bidder....in the process, they have changed the shape of her face, body, hair and she is emotionally drained, especially when she wakes up at some point in the night and watches her daughter step out of a spaceship back into her bedroom. I:'be read that the military have built spaceships which fly all over and to certain observers, it would appear you can tell the difference between a military ship and others.

Trust me about the marks. They are not fake. Do not beleive the doubters on here they are lying criminals. This needs to get out for the world to know. Justice needs to be served on earth. My father-in-law early 60s Japanese very good health today passed from heart attack (electronic murder). He got murdered electronically . DO NOT LET PREPS ON PEACEPINK HOLD THE TRUTH FROM OTHERS. THOSE LASER CUT MARKS ARE REAL. "" ONCE YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW AND YOU WILL SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE THEY HAVE ASSAULTED!!!!! "" NO HOSPITAL REQUIRED!!!! LIKE DR ROBERT DUNCAN SAID, THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST CRIMES IN THE HISTORY OF THE EARTH SINCE HILTER. ACTUALLY, ITS THE SAME GARBAGE IN REALITY.

THIS IS REAL, I DID NOT MAKE THIS UP. DONT BELIEVE THE LIARS HOLDING THIS BACK.  So I will put the truth out in plain site for you and everyone else to see. ONCE YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW. TAKE A GOOD LOOK. Read my blog I said the laser cut marks are extremely faint and leave a line. AGAIN ONCE YOU SEE IT FOR YOURSELF ONCE, YOU WILL SEE IT ON MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS EARTH. """"""""""" TRAIN YOUR EYES """"""""" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

\https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/

Oh no how awful for her. I can understand her heartbreak. My "abductions" (because lm not sure what they are but they are becoming more and more lucid) are them taking me into a bizarre relm where everyone is freakin crazy and doing things like raping me, torturing, chasing me. Its becoming really hard to bear. I wish l knew how to stop this awful crap.

God's Grace said:

Sure Sue, so she says her and her two children are taken onto what appears a spaceship where they see others there as well, sometimes they are experimented on at other times they are taken to an arena, where they are put onto stage (as in the 'Hunger Games') where she is forced to stand naked in front of a mob of people who are laughing and jeering, at some point she is electronically raped (interbreedind, where they allow the gestation to take place, then they remove what they refer to as a soul and sell it on an intergalactic black market) It is a highly stressful situation for her as she's crying inside that they would have used one of her eggs for this. I think this is the reason she stands naked, because her eggs are being marketed and they want to see what they could get for them, so they are sold off the highest bidder....in the process, they have changed the shape of her face, body, hair and she is emotionally drained, especially when she wakes up at some point in the night and watches her daughter step out of a spaceship back into her bedroom. I:'be read that the military have built spaceships which fly all over and to certain observers, it would appear you can tell the difference between a military ship and others.

CLS l believe you. I know they do things to me when l sleep. They can put you in a coma-like state and have the tech to do surgery and whatever else they want. Its so horrible. This world needs justice.

CLS said:

Trust me about the marks. They are not fake. Do not beleive the doubters on here they are lying criminals. This needs to get out for the world to know. Justice needs to be served on earth. My father-in-law early 60s Japanese very good health today passed from heart attack. He got murdered electronically . DO NOT LET PREPS ON PEACEPINK HOLD THE TRUTH FROM OTHERS. THOSE LASER CUT MARKS ARE REAL. "" ONCE YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW AND YOU WILL SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE THEY HAVE ASSAULTED!!!!! "" NO HOSPITAL REQUIRED!!!! LIKE DR ROBERT DUNCAN SAID, THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST CRIMES IN THE HISTORY OF THE EARTH SINCE HILTER. ACTUALLY, ITS THE SAME GARBAGE IN REALITY.

Trust me about the marks. They are not fake. Do not beleive the doubters on here they are lying criminals. This needs to get out for the world to know. Justice needs to be served on earth. My father-in-law early 60s Japanese very good health today passed from heart attack (electronic murder). He got murdered electronically . DO NOT LET PREPS ON PEACEPINK HOLD THE TRUTH FROM OTHERS. THOSE LASER CUT MARKS ARE REAL. "" ONCE YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW AND YOU WILL SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE THEY HAVE ASSAULTED!!!!! "" NO HOSPITAL REQUIRED!!!! LIKE DR ROBERT DUNCAN SAID, THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST CRIMES IN THE HISTORY OF THE EARTH SINCE HILTER. ACTUALLY, ITS THE SAME GARBAGE IN REALITY.

THIS IS REAL, I DID NOT MAKE THIS UP. DONT BELIEVE THE LIARS HOLDING THIS BACK.  So I will put the truth out in plain site for you and everyone else to see. ONCE YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW. TAKE A GOOD LOOK. Read my blog I said the laser cut marks are extremely faint and leave a line. AGAIN ONCE YOU SEE IT FOR YOURSELF ONCE, YOU WILL SEE IT ON MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS EARTH. """"""""""" TRAIN YOUR EYES """"""""" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT BELEIVE FOR 1 MOMENT AARON ALEXIS COMMITTED PRE-MEDITATED MURDER. HE DID NOT!!!

HE WAS PROGRAMMED. HOW??? THEY CAPTURE YOUR THOUGHTS, FEELINGS, EMOTIONS, ETC AND RECORD IT. THEN THEY SEQUENCE IT INTO A COMPUTER. THEN THEY CAN SEND BACK THOSE THOUGHTS, FEELINGS ETC . ITS CALLED PROGRAMMING. THEY CAPTURE YOUR DEEPEST LEVEL OF THOUGHT. THEY ARE LIKE SILENT THOUGHTS AND USE IT AGAINST YOU.  When they talk to you via V2K, they are doing it on purpose because they are capturing the way you listen and the way you think in different ways. Then they record this and use it against you. ITS IS PROGRAMMING. IT IS CIA PROGRAMMING.

-- I am 100% this is created by a psychiatrist and he is not an intelligent person in my opinion. Also in my opinion he is a serial killer!!!!

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/

This is how majority of victims are cut on the face. Why you might ask? How? Read David Larson report, read my website. I will tell everything I know and the whistle blower tells me for free. I do not want to make money of peoples misery.

No Hospital Required!!!!! .  When they do it to other parts of the body it stretches the skin. For example your legs the skin my because very stretchy and if you look at it you can see.  Trust me this is real it needs to get out. Too many people have suffered.

https://youtu.be/n1j0VVNB6bA

Sorry to hear about your father in law CLS, that's so possibly true!! Wow, these people are heartless!! :-(

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS posted a status
"Over 40 years not a single day of privacy eeg mapped to garbage. You cant tske garbage to the dump."
3 minutes ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"eli yhtä tyhjän kanssa se juttu, ei saa 50000 nimeä"
3 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
" FB-ryhmässä Marjut mainostaa jotakin kansalaisaloitetta. En pääsee käymään siinä, koska en voi tunnistautua pankkitunnuksilla."
3 hours ago
Phanthai is now a member of Peacepink
4 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"42 years a victim. I was 4 years old. Lived a normal life until late 30s. They told me and then brutal torture. But I reviewed my life confi"
4 hours ago
Sue replied to sandy boewer's discussion Pain
"Hi Sandy What you're going through sounds extreme and for the hospital to turn you away is just plain wrong. It must be so hard for you to cope with these painful episodes especially without the support of your family. It's easy for the…"
4 hours ago
Carl replied to sandy boewer's discussion Pain
"Hi Sandy. Sorry to hear you're suffering. We're all going through the same torture. Some less or more than others. I've been a target of 25yrs & counting. My targeting is lesser these days than in the past. I don't know why??…"
6 hours ago
Martti Koski commented on H's group Finland
"Outi  Marjut teki kansanaloitteen. Käypäs sinä ajankuluksesi  sielllä Unionissa."
6 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service