Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/mindtorture/

Views: 7474

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So sorry to hear that Sue, it's absolutely awful, something has to happen to stop this truly!! My friend has often considered suiciding herself and her children to stop them from suffering, but she is a Christian thankfully and will therefore not do so - I'm so angry at these people for what they have done to me and so many people I personally know. I think this group has killed off far more people than we could ever imagine and I'm beginning to wonder what the involvement is with crime families as the Mob would be fully aware of this technology.

I don’t know your reasons or if your testimony is truth. I only know that the “laser picture” is exactly the same picture on both sides, but the one on the right has a shitty red stroke edited into it. Also the external implants thing is ridiculous.

I advice everyone to be suspicious about the published content unless you want severely misinforming material mixed with possible truths (the V2K manipulation is real we all know that) that will discredit yourself. If we are going to fight the scum harassing, torturing us, experimenting on us we can’t rely on any doubtable theory of fake pictures that will discredit ourselves.

Please remember this is a very serious crime.

CLS said:

Trust me about the marks. They are not fake. Do not beleive the doubters on here they are lying criminals. This needs to get out for the world to know. Justice needs to be served on earth. My father-in-law early 60s Japanese very good health today passed from heart attack (electronic murder). He got murdered electronically . DO NOT LET PREPS ON PEACEPINK HOLD THE TRUTH FROM OTHERS. THOSE LASER CUT MARKS ARE REAL. "" ONCE YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW AND YOU WILL SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE THEY HAVE ASSAULTED!!!!! "" NO HOSPITAL REQUIRED!!!! LIKE DR ROBERT DUNCAN SAID, THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST CRIMES IN THE HISTORY OF THE EARTH SINCE HILTER. ACTUALLY, ITS THE SAME GARBAGE IN REALITY.

THIS IS REAL, I DID NOT MAKE THIS UP. DONT BELIEVE THE LIARS HOLDING THIS BACK.  So I will put the truth out in plain site for you and everyone else to see. ONCE YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW. TAKE A GOOD LOOK. Read my blog I said the laser cut marks are extremely faint and leave a line. AGAIN ONCE YOU SEE IT FOR YOURSELF ONCE, YOU WILL SEE IT ON MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS EARTH. """"""""""" TRAIN YOUR EYES """"""""" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT BELEIVE FOR 1 MOMENT AARON ALEXIS COMMITTED PRE-MEDITATED MURDER. HE DID NOT!!!

HE WAS PROGRAMMED. HOW??? THEY CAPTURE YOUR THOUGHTS, FEELINGS, EMOTIONS, ETC AND RECORD IT. THEN THEY SEQUENCE IT INTO A COMPUTER. THEN THEY CAN SEND BACK THOSE THOUGHTS, FEELINGS ETC . ITS CALLED PROGRAMMING. THEY CAPTURE YOUR DEEPEST LEVEL OF THOUGHT. THEY ARE LIKE SILENT THOUGHTS AND USE IT AGAINST YOU.  When they talk to you via V2K, they are doing it on purpose because they are capturing the way you listen and the way you think in different ways. Then they record this and use it against you. ITS IS PROGRAMMING. IT IS CIA PROGRAMMING.

-- I am 100% this is created by a psychiatrist and he is not an intelligent person in my opinion. Also in my opinion he is a serial killer!!!!

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/

This is how majority of victims are cut on the face. Why you might ask? How? Read David Larson report, read my website. I will tell everything I know and the whistle blower tells me for free. I do not want to make money of peoples misery.

No Hospital Required!!!!! .  When they do it to other parts of the body it stretches the skin. For example your legs the skin my because very stretchy and if you look at it you can see.  Trust me this is real it needs to get out. Too many people have suffered.

https://youtu.be/n1j0VVNB6bA

I believe most, if not all, people on this forum are not trying to fool people, but I do believe they are likely being fooled regarding implants. I do not believe there are implants, but it seems that many people don't realize they can do actual physical things to your skin, for example, that are visible, and of which you become suspicious. But they can also perhaps highlight something you hadn't noticed before and make you suspicious too.

If anyone noticce some discrediting thing on me or my posts I would want another TI to tell me. I won’t be offended, because this is a fight for credibility and we need credibility.

These pics are self discrediting to you. One it’s about marks that doesn’t match “laser cuts” (or so hard to see that I can’t) and the others about some sort of pseudo science where you can visibly see implants that are over the skull. Reminds me of phrenology and the attempts to tell a “criminal” from the shape of the skull, and in case you didn’t know, it’s part of the most absurd pseudo science these days.

You are bringing false or self discrediting information to the site where there might be victims with no support and an affected belief system.  Is is this garbage what you are going to offer them? To look at the skull of black people?

I can honestly say after doing daily research on this subject for the past decade, that CLS has one of the best websites on this subject, I am with him totally on 95% of what he says about the targeting, so I am a fan of the incredible work, time and effort this man has gone to, to get this information into the public domain - thank you CLS for your input into these scams that have the globe under almost total control, I appreciate also the videos by Dr Robert Duncan and Dr John Hall on this subject on your website, they are certainly detailed enough to let us know who is behind it all.

The implants look like Robert Naeslund's implant. They are small and my x-ray is faint. I did not highlight them all and not so good at image editing. The circuit is integrated like David Larson Report informs.

http://www.us-government-torture.com/Larson%20Report%20Edit.pdf

CLS, I am unable to use the link to this report, but will Google it to see if I have any success!!

TIs I BEG YOU QUIT FALLING FOR THIS TRAP. PLEASE UNDERSTAND SOME BASIC THINGS ABOUT THE PREPS:

AI Voice Cloning Developed in Canada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnFC-s2nOtI

TIs please understand the real people torturing you are totally unknown. Its not your neighbors, its not a secret military base by you home, its not local government, its not the Queen of England, etc. PLEASE understand the people assaulting you are professionals. They will never reveal themselves to us or you. NEVER. They do not want to go to jail. They torture you to make you look MENTALLY SICK and YOU ARE NOT. IT IS ON PURPOSE!!!.  PLEASE TIs GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS THE PREPS ARE PROS AT MAKING PEOPLE LOOK MENTALLY SICK. JUST UNDERSTAND YOU ARE DEALING WITH PROFESSIONAL CRIMINALS! 

The preps are unknown. Its not the police, its not the rcmp, its not majority of the military in USA and Canada. The truth is it's totally corrupt black budget and access has been breached in my opinion. What I mean is that when you outsource projects, who are you trusting? How do you know who the contractors give access to? In my opinion this is totally criminal and it needs to be exposed the only option. So the best defense is EXPOSING THEIR CRIMES AND DOCUMENTATION!. I RECOMMEND EVERYONE TO START WRITING WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THEM. When you write, then you begin to see things much more clearly and see patterns. You will actually figure out things much faster when writing. Also it is very beneficial for all of us.

I just want to remind that an implant inside the brain wouldn’t be visible from the outside. The x rays that were just posted show in the 3rd image an obvious internal feature. 

The skull doesn’t grow or enlarge after adult age, so if you think you can see an implant on the skull, then it’s NOT inside nor directly contacting the brain. So don’t mix pictures internal implants that go inside the skull with supposed implants that are on the outside and can be seen with your bare eyes, as they are not the same. Otherwise this wouldn’t be credible and you are still not supporting your theory with anything but opinions.

CLS said:

The implants look like Robert Naeslund's implant. They are small and my x-ray is faint. I did not highlight them all and not so good at image editing. The circuit is integrated like David Larson Report informs.

http://www.us-government-torture.com/Larson%20Report%20Edit.pdf

CLS.....Thank you very much for posting this My words exactly ...The government would never get involved in to something like this to hurt its citizens I think this is just Low Lifers, Criminals, Junkies, Pedophiles and scumbags, Narcissist, Comis nothing else This guys are just SH** NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS,  just scam bags using these machines as I said in my previous email these people are trying to fish information out of you for profit and they are very well equipped state of the art computers and technology and programs and they will hire the best of the best just to make it happen...Criminals have way to much money and willing to go for some more so just DRUG dealers King Pings Criminals and bunch of Houdini's.....who decided to go and hurt whomever they feel...that's it..

CLS said:

TIs I BEG YOU QUIT FALLING FOR THIS TRAP. PLEASE UNDERSTAND SOME BASIC THINGS ABOUT THE PREPS:

AI Voice Cloning Developed in Canada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnFC-s2nOtI

TIs please understand the real people torturing you are totally unknown. Its not your neighbors, its not a secret military base by you home, its not local government, its not the Queen of England, etc. PLEASE understand the people assaulting you are professionals. They will never reveal themselves to us or you. NEVER. They do not want to go to jail. They torture you to make you look MENTALLY SICK and YOU ARE NOT. IT IS ON PURPOSE!!!.  PLEASE TIs GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS THE PREPS ARE PROS AT MAKING PEOPLE LOOK MENTALLY SICK. JUST UNDERSTAND YOU ARE DEALING WITH PROFESSIONAL CRIMINALS! 

The preps are unknown. Its not the police, its not the rcmp, its not majority of the military in USA and Canada. The truth is it's totally corrupt black budget and access has been breached in my opinion. What I mean is that when you outsource projects, who are you trusting? How do you know who the contractors give access to? In my opinion this is totally criminal and it needs to be exposed the only option. So the best defense is EXPOSING THEIR CRIMES AND DOCUMENTATION!. I RECOMMEND EVERYONE TO START WRITING WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THEM. When you write, then you begin to see things much more clearly and see patterns. You will actually figure out things much faster when writing. Also it is very beneficial for all of us.

ramiz, it is so the government that is attacking you , they are using classified technology, you can't get that just anywhere. Junkies would never get their hands on it , but yes your attackers are using junkies and the like against you too. But in the bigger picture the government are paying the people that are directing what is happening to us.

Hey Stephen in another word we are screwed dealing with all these PORKYS and the government its paying the third party to hurt us ...That's pretty cool...That's pretty nice of them though...They made a great DECISSION ...Good for them ....Bunch of F***K UPS

.....we are stack with them Stephen

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Hans Zoff replied to Zezustech , Inc's discussion This Lab have way out from from RNM and V2K
"The navy relies in V2K for national defence precisely because it has never been intercepted, so OBVIOUSLY if OP’s bullshit worked, HE would have been ‘intercepted’ before ever even getting online, in the interests of nation…"
1 hour ago
Stephen O' Neill replied to Harry's discussion They look into our most intimate memories
"My theory is that they have been in our heads and lives for 30 or 40 years so any memory we have had in that time the perps had a live seat. Just my opinion now after putting 2 and 2 together and hearing from other victims that claim they were…"
1 hour ago
CLS posted a status
"Mapped a deficient mental shit to a man. the shit has non stop rage and jelousy. Attacks a family based on retard pile of shit of thoughts."
7 hours ago
jouko commented on H's group Finland
"siis nimi finland2 tuli väärin aikasempaan viestiin"
9 hours ago
"luikuri ei kelpaa"
9 hours ago
"voisko  vaikka indie tai martti antaa sähkäpostiosoitteen.Voitte sitten kutsua lisää porukkaa"
9 hours ago
"tein tänne suljetun foorumin mille pääsee vain kutsusta.Jäsenet voi kutsua lisää  porukkaa..Voisko  joku luotettava  antaa  säkköpostinsa  niin  kutsun sinne.Foorumin nimi on…"
9 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

THE PENTAGON HAS DEVELOPED THE ABILITY TO TRANSMIT VOICES AND TO INFLICT PAIN.

“The Pentagon has developed the ability to transmit voices and inflict pain at the touch of a button”The above is a quote from a book by Alex Constantine called “Psychic Dictatorship in the U.S.A.” which was published in 1995. That technological capability has now been installed in the Republic of Ireland where a number of people are being forced to hear the voices as well as to feel the pain of those who have access to this pentagon owned technology. When they complain they are being wrongly…See More
14 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service