Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/mindtorture/

Views: 7250

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

FREE SCALP MICROPIGMENTATION FOR TI COMMUNITY  LOCATED IN DOWNTOWN TORONTO

I want to help every TI in the world if you are  Losing your hair or you have alopecia  cancer patient or you just want to fill some patches MEN/WOMEN please let me know ....This is the only way I can help the TI community so that they can get their confidence back and it's a life changing procedure I will do it for free..........PLEASE NOTE ONLY IF YOU ARE A TI..

you can check  my website WWW. SCALPFULL.COM   

Instagram             Scalp.Full

Facebook              Scalp full

God bless all TI community

Warm Wishes

Ramiz Berisha

Wow Ramiz, that is a wonderful idea to assist this community, I've seen how it has changed lives!!
Stephen, I believe you are right, this is high level stuff junkies are being paid to do, because they will do anything for their next fix and don't realise/care that this leads them into darker and darker places, where gangs of friends you could never rely on are willing to rape, torture and murder for money, including children and animals, these people have no self respect or respect for the law, ethics, morals, they live lives of depraved indifference to the suffering of others and are divorced from what it means to be truly human, their brains are fried, they are also monitored and probably laughed at because the cannot say no to anything, especially money. Imagine living every day of your lives in a toxic soup of morally insane criminals, with no way out except to take yourself out or be taken out, jaded, soulless, selfish low life's.

Hey God's Grace Thank you very much for the message That's the only thing I can do For TI community at the moment ....It's an amazing procedure I have been changing a loot of life's so I have been thinking about the TI COMMUNITY and we are left behind and we are treated like dirt so We have to step up and see how we can help each other no matter where you live we can't ignore each other because that's all we've got .........

Warm Wishes

Ramiz

So true they are low life's. You are from South Africa? so this is going on there too. My Uncle was murdered in Cape Town. I spent 6 months in West Africa (Liberia) as a UN peacekeeper when I was in the Irish Army, and it was hot hot hot.

But I got harassed out of the Irish Army and then the Police took over the harassment and DEW attacks when I left the Army.

God's Grace said:

Stephen, I believe you are right, this is high level stuff junkies are being paid to do, because they will do anything for their next fix and don't realise/care that this leads them into darker and darker places, where gangs of friends you could never rely on are willing to rape, torture and murder for money, including children and animals, these people have no self respect or respect for the law, ethics, morals, they live lives of depraved indifference to the suffering of others and are divorced from what it means to be truly human, their brains are fried, they are also monitored and probably laughed at because the cannot say no to anything, especially money. Imagine living every day of your lives in a toxic soup of morally insane criminals, with no way out except to take yourself out or be taken out, jaded, soulless, selfish low life's.

So do you guys think those who do this to us get paid? I dont get it. Why would they be paid and who would be paying them?

TIs I BEG YOU QUIT FALLING FOR THIS TRAP. PLEASE UNDERSTAND SOME BASIC THINGS ABOUT THE PREPS:

AI Voice Cloning Developed in Canada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnFC-s2nOtI

TIs please understand the real people torturing you are totally unknown. Its not your neighbors, its not a secret military base by you home, its not local government, its not the Queen of England, etc. PLEASE understand the people assaulting you are professionals. They will never reveal themselves to us or you. NEVER. They do not want to go to jail. They torture you to make you look MENTALLY SICK and YOU ARE NOT. IT IS ON PURPOSE!!!.  PLEASE TIs GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS THE PREPS ARE PROS AT MAKING PEOPLE LOOK MENTALLY SICK. JUST UNDERSTAND YOU ARE DEALING WITH PROFESSIONAL CRIMINALS! 

The preps are unknown. Its not the police, its not the rcmp, its not majority of the military in USA and Canada. The truth is it's totally corrupt black budget and access has been breached in my opinion. What I mean is that when you outsource projects, who are you trusting? How do you know who the contractors give access to? In my opinion this is totally criminal and it needs to be exposed the only option. So the best defense is EXPOSING THEIR CRIMES AND DOCUMENTATION!. I RECOMMEND EVERYONE TO START WRITING WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THEM. When you write, then you begin to see things much more clearly and see patterns. You will actually figure out things much faster when writing. Also it is very beneficial for all of us.

Fake Noahs Ark? Remote controlled animals and **insects**. They already implant wild and domesticated animals and they can implant insects. For the general public they can easily with their weather modification technology do a fake Noah s Ark. I am very surprised that the Bible got the AntiChrist correct and his FAKE MIRACLES. They can put a tiny nano chip on insects and remote control them. Mind Control works on all living creatures, 

They use real animals as spys. They can hear what they hear, see through their eyes, and more. They are perfect spys because no one will know they are implanted. They are not mechanical machines, but real biological animals that have been implanted and controlled remotely. 

You could be 99.9% sure that the people that are doing this to us are getting paid, who is paying them IMO the same people that paid the CIA during the whole MK-ULTRA thing and the same people that are paying the CIA and NSA today. I am from Ireland and I am fairly sure that the people attacking me are getting their weapons from someone else, as in my attacks are not coming from Ireland, my money would be on America as there are far more TI's there than anywhere else. I was in the Irish Army and in my time there I NEVER heard about DEW's, and here in Ireland we don't have secret service or intel agencies , we just have police and Army, and I was a soldier and I had never heard about any of this until i got targeted, so that leaves the police , some shadowy unit maybe are the boots on the ground (as in the gang stalkers), but the weapons? I could be getting attacked directly from the US as I have been subject to electronic harassment in other countries also and on air planes and so on , so IMO the source of the attacks are the US and the people paying them would be government or shadow government , black ops budget. I hope that you are doing ok today Sue.

Sue said:

So do you guys think those who do this to us get paid? I dont get it. Why would they be paid and who would be paying them?

Yes, these people are definitely being paid to attack us, my guess is that the funding is coming from many sources to people who are ex police, ex intelligence agents who have set up private security and other companies, that are hiring psychopathic drug addicts etc to target us possibly for paramaceutical companies because they are giving many citizens many illnesses, that causes them to use pharmaceutical drugs (who profits from this), many TI's get psychiatric drugs, ant-depressants and sleeping tablets (who profits?), security companies are called in for protection and to install alarms, burglar proofing etc (who profits?), then there is the gambling that takes place, people gamble with each other on what we will do next (if I don't listen to an instruction I am violently raped due to someone losing big in money that was gambled on me doing something, my cat is regularly tortured for reasons of gambling - they gamble on my reaction, so now I simply pray the blood of Jesus over my cat and I, I no longer shout or threaten the turds, because it just makes them more money. It is a massive money making racket and the set themselves targets, to give so many people cancer others huge cysts at the base of their spines, others macular degeneration, where you will go blind eventually (yes, they told me this initially, went through a list of illnesses, but I never put two and two together in those days, because it never occurred to me that anyone would ever consider doing this to other human beings for money, they kill a certain amount of people too in road and other accidents (that pays out a lot in bonuses, which they earn bi-annually, which is why they are always looking for more victims.

I never thought of it like that...its a belivable theory. I always got the feeling that my targeting is coming straight from the elite and shadow gov so there would be nobody above them to pay them. Im prob wrong but I think they do it for the love of it. I wonder if Tls are all targeted by the same or by different sections. Stephen l wonder if yr right and all our targeting is coming from the U.S. All nations are prob collaborating but they may have one operational base. Yes they def do things to people to make money such as make ppl sick to make big pharma rich. Its disgusting. GG poor you and yr poor cat. I euthanised all my pets for the same reason. Its sick. They affect this world for the worst in every way possible.

Im hanging in here thanks Stephen :)

Thanks Stephen, I think you are right mostly, except that the initial targeting with beams started on people in the US embassy in Russia, so I have to agree with a number of people who reckon that corrupted elements of most intelligence agencies are in it for the money and are working together on a global scale, most of these people were involved in racketeering for years before this started. The bad eggs creep in everywhere and create toxic environments everywhere they go, luring losers, who feel the world owes them a living into crime, because they are lazy, self and money-obsessed sub human beings.

Oh yes most intelligence agencies are working together with the same technologies and tactics and so on, as in the powers that be here in Ireland are working with the Americans , and also I went to London to get away from targeting and the secret service there took over the harassment , so yes I too feel that they are all working together. BUT it is the Americans that are the head of the snake so to speak. Just one opinion and I could be wrong , but my money is on the Americans.

Fair point by the way about the DEW attacks on the US embassy in Russia , they had the lead back then for sure ,but since I feel that the West has over taken them.  Just my opinion , and who knows I could be wrong.  Take care.

God's Grace said:

Thanks Stephen, I think you are right mostly, except that the initial targeting with beams started on people in the US embassy in Russia, so I have to agree with a number of people who reckon that corrupted elements of most intelligence agencies are in it for the money and are working together on a global scale, most of these people were involved in racketeering for years before this started. The bad eggs creep in everywhere and create toxic environments everywhere they go, luring losers, who feel the world owes them a living into crime, because they are lazy, self and money-obsessed sub human beings.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Stephen O' Neill left a comment for elizabeth king
"Hiya Lizzy, yes you are right, one TI can get it very bad and they will go easy enough on another one. I am not getting it so bad , they attack my mind , I get forced violent urges whilst talking to my loved ones , I can control it though, but if…"
23 minutes ago
Stephen O' Neill left a comment for Sue
"It is like they are mimicking mental illness, I guess they just want me on the meds , my attackers that is."
40 minutes ago
Stephen O' Neill left a comment for Sue
"Hiya Sue, how are things down unda. Yes my family put me in front of a GP who put me in front of a mind Dr who locked me up after telling him about what my harassers were doing to me. He wanted me to take meds and I said no so he locked me up and…"
44 minutes ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event International Bar Association
"Do they have these or those weapons being used to  torture, terrorize, and murder you? " International Trade Show & Conference, Ottawa, Canada " UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationInternational…"
2 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a blog post

Do they have these or those weapons being used to  torture, terrorize, and murder you?

Do they have these or those weapons being used to  torture, terrorize, and murder you?" International Trade Show & Conference, Ottawa, Canada " UN UN Human Rights UN Human Rights Council International Bar Association International Criminal Court Canadian Government Toronto Police, The Scarborough Hospital, Canadian torturers, Ontario Government... who are living with me as my neighbors and gathering around / in my workplace, are madly attacking my head, my heart and my hearing with all…See More
2 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

WHY WAS MY COMPUTER CONNECTED TO AN UNKNOWN NETWORK sometime between 11.00 and 11.30 am this morning?

WHY WAS MY COMPUTER  CONNECTED TO AN UNKNOWN NETWORK sometime  between 11.00 and 11.30 am on July 17, 2019. My name is Gretta Fahey. My address is Newbrook, Claremorris, Co. Mayo, Eircode F12 Y560, Republic of Ireland. My landline home phone number is 0949360901. My website is called www.targetedindividualsireland.net.Name: Local Area Connection* 1Description: Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual AdapterPhysical address (MAC):…See More
3 hours ago
Sue left a comment for Stephen O' Neill
"Hi stephen I saw a post from you saying U had been hospitalized mentally. I didn't know that about U. How did it happen, what lead to that. I also need twice in the early days...they just came and took me. It's always a fear back of my…"
11 hours ago
Sue commented on Jo's status
"That's meant to read l ended up with two cats later on. They don't hurt them now but they do different things to hurt me . Best of luck!"
11 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service