Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/mindtorture/

Views: 7474

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is plain disinformation and it's appealing to some dramatic words instead of facts. Basically using caps, underlines and a lot of bullshit to try to support an idea.

There is no criminal organization with the capabilities to perpetrate these crimes against humanity. No private organization have the money and technology to do this, and think what entities were already caught experimenting on human beings. I'll show you again:

The experiments include: the exposure of humans to many chemical and biological weapons (including infection with deadly or debilitating diseases), human radiation experiments, injection of toxic and radioactive chemicals, surgical experiments, interrogation and torture experiments, tests involving mind-altering substances, and a wide variety of others. Many of these tests were performed on children,[1] the sick, and mentally disabled individuals, often under the guise of "medical treatment". In many of the studies, a large portion of the subjects were poor, racial minorities, or prisoners. Link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_th...

So provide what makes you think this is an "organization" otherwise you are just trying to convince other without evidence and just some dramatically written paragraphs.

I agree with Stephen as Intelligence agencies are surely involved (remember MKULTRA was experimentation by the CIA, and intelligence organization that it's supposed to only act overseas, but experimented on americans), as it's absolutely impossible that they don't have knowledge about the thousands of denounced crimes, the devices used to perpetrate this torture, and the groups involved to harass individuals.

CLS said:

TIs I BEG YOU QUIT FALLING FOR THIS TRAP. PLEASE UNDERSTAND SOME BASIC THINGS ABOUT THE PREPS:

AI Voice Cloning Developed in Canada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnFC-s2nOtI

TIs please understand the real people torturing you are totally unknown. Its not your neighbors, its not a secret military base by you home, its not local government, its not the Queen of England, etc. PLEASE understand the people assaulting you are professionals. They will never reveal themselves to us or you. NEVER. They do not want to go to jail. They torture you to make you look MENTALLY SICK and YOU ARE NOT. IT IS ON PURPOSE!!!.  PLEASE TIs GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS THE PREPS ARE PROS AT MAKING PEOPLE LOOK MENTALLY SICK. JUST UNDERSTAND YOU ARE DEALING WITH PROFESSIONAL CRIMINALS! 

The preps are unknown. Its not the police, its not the rcmp, its not majority of the military in USA and Canada. The truth is it's totally corrupt black budget and access has been breached in my opinion. What I mean is that when you outsource projects, who are you trusting? How do you know who the contractors give access to? In my opinion this is totally criminal and it needs to be exposed the only option. So the best defense is EXPOSING THEIR CRIMES AND DOCUMENTATION!. I RECOMMEND EVERYONE TO START WRITING WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THEM. When you write, then you begin to see things much more clearly and see patterns. You will actually figure out things much faster when writing. Also it is very beneficial for all of us.

Fake Noahs Ark? Remote controlled animals and **insects**. They already implant wild and domesticated animals and they can implant insects. For the general public they can easily with their weather modification technology do a fake Noah s Ark. I am very surprised that the Bible got the AntiChrist correct and his FAKE MIRACLES. They can put a tiny nano chip on insects and remote control them. Mind Control works on all living creatures, 

They use real animals as spys. They can hear what they hear, see through their eyes, and more. They are perfect spys because no one will know they are implanted. They are not mechanical machines, but real biological animals that have been implanted and controlled remotely. 

I updated my site. Please take a second to read this section "Dark Loop Programming Torture Algorithm" 

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com

--Sorry about spelling and grammar. These people on purpose change things on me. 

Thank you CLS, I know you have some of the most updated information that is out there, will definitely take a look, take care and God Bless to you and your family.

Now the world will know I was a true victim. Over 40 years of brutal torture. How? I informed the general
public of what these people will commericialize before they have any conception of it. It's inevitiable so I have
a time dated record proving my claim. How would I know these details without being a victim.

https://twitter.com/TruthEx23362563/status/1152625223692197889

Look at the attachment very carefully. Implants from the 70s caked into my skull.

Interesting, I see Gretha Fahey is saying that ppl who receive v2K must be implanted for that 2 way communication to occur, but I was listening to Dr Katherine Horton last night and she was saying that many implants are found to be at the base of the skull....the truth is apparantly, they just need to spray nano's in your direction apart from all the nano's that are found in food and make-up, possibly even shampoo, that can self replicate and build a system of reception up in your body, however this happens under the right circumstances, that being fungal infections as an example, that they force into our systems. Activated charcoal does seem to help with this as well as ridding the body of some heavy metals....this lessens the severity of the attacks on you. Using colloidal silver gel on those parts of your body that are being burned, stops the burning in it's tracks, even apply some to your scalp, to the front and back of your ears, to your throat, base of skull and to your left ankle and the bottom of your feet before you get into bed, oh and to your anal area, a main point of attack....hope this helps many people.

re controllers "perps" [trash term}

THINK- who has money? govt

Who uses ex military for transnational crime? govt

madminster2 said:

CLS, I know who for a fact and 100% sure.

"Not sure I totally agree about who our perps (program controllers) are. But no one does."

did i wake up here? or was i led here and then woke up?

who if any led me here? how do i know i woke up?

these questions equate with lake insight, lack of perspective and alck of thought.........dont they

FILE lawsuits against 10 Downing Street London SWIA 2AA UK for the Denial of Civil rights, for

Business/ Internet/ Telecommunications Fraud, the export of global acts terrorism.

Then state those at 10 Downing St oversee UK GCHQ conducting transnational organized white collar cyber crime.

The global export of Civil/ Constitutional/ Human rights denying same, for the exploitation for the development of technology {Theft of

services}.

State damages, State seeking injunctive relief and for how much and for that of telecomm fraud.

people can add "ghstdtnee referred me to you" and that we will have Justice exercised.

Hello,

I updated my site again. Please have a look.

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/

Thanks

The ninth degree contains mental alchemy and spiritual assumption which are mind control techniques.

https://amorc.org.uk/study/initiate#degree9

deca said:

this is man-made technology  .....you have  to separate the technology they use to beam onto you  ...from the broadcast ..content/effects they use to psychological manipulate you and immerse into thier "soap opra " ...voices they use , dialoged ...any phsyical effect , pain ...brain effect etc  its all to manipulate/distort  your belief and behavior

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immersive_technology

Immersive technology refers to technology that attempts to emulate a physical world through the means of a digital or simulated world, thereby creating a sense of immersion. Immersive technology enables mixed reality; in some uses, the term "immersive computing" is effectively synonymous with mixed reality as a user interface.

Skinny said:

Well the rosicrucians seem to pay a lot attention to hypnotism and psychic projection as well as what they call mental alchemy. The author of the books, I read them both, divulged his encounters with AMORC, he was a member for 24 years. They just want to keep it secret I think.

deca said:

"

5 March 2018

This book is basically playing into the conspiracies/secret society nonsense.
AMORC in no way practices mind control, Unless books can somehow manipulate your mind. Of course, as a member of the order you can't simply reveal what is taught, as it would make the initiatory process null, but I can say that it's a process of evolution, you begin as a seeker, and over time you begin to have the ancient mysteries revealed to you.

Of course, you stop paying and the revelations stop. Theres nothing devilish or satanic, no drinking of babies blood, or orgies, or anything so salacious. The truth is it's a mystical order, which means it's about experiencing god, attaining gnosis, and seeing old things in new ways.

Funny thing is, anything good tends to have someone saying bad things about it - the exception being this book.

"

Skinny said:

Read AMORC Unmasked, https://www.amazon.com/AMORC-Unmasked-control-techniques-Rosicrucia...

It says they vie for control of the worlds governments using mind control and psychic powers

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Hans Zoff replied to Zezustech , Inc's discussion This Lab have way out from from RNM and V2K
"The navy relies in V2K for national defence precisely because it has never been intercepted, so OBVIOUSLY if OP’s bullshit worked, HE would have been ‘intercepted’ before ever even getting online, in the interests of nation…"
40 minutes ago
Stephen O' Neill replied to Harry's discussion They look into our most intimate memories
"My theory is that they have been in our heads and lives for 30 or 40 years so any memory we have had in that time the perps had a live seat. Just my opinion now after putting 2 and 2 together and hearing from other victims that claim they were…"
1 hour ago
CLS posted a status
"Mapped a deficient mental shit to a man. the shit has non stop rage and jelousy. Attacks a family based on retard pile of shit of thoughts."
7 hours ago
jouko commented on H's group Finland
"siis nimi finland2 tuli väärin aikasempaan viestiin"
9 hours ago
"luikuri ei kelpaa"
9 hours ago
"voisko  vaikka indie tai martti antaa sähkäpostiosoitteen.Voitte sitten kutsua lisää porukkaa"
9 hours ago
"tein tänne suljetun foorumin mille pääsee vain kutsusta.Jäsenet voi kutsua lisää  porukkaa..Voisko  joku luotettava  antaa  säkköpostinsa  niin  kutsun sinne.Foorumin nimi on…"
9 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

THE PENTAGON HAS DEVELOPED THE ABILITY TO TRANSMIT VOICES AND TO INFLICT PAIN.

“The Pentagon has developed the ability to transmit voices and inflict pain at the touch of a button”The above is a quote from a book by Alex Constantine called “Psychic Dictatorship in the U.S.A.” which was published in 1995. That technological capability has now been installed in the Republic of Ireland where a number of people are being forced to hear the voices as well as to feel the pain of those who have access to this pentagon owned technology. When they complain they are being wrongly…See More
14 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service