peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/mindtorture/

Views: 2663

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Its your body made into a receiver and battery. They hit us with an energy to pain. And use a bone tranceiver (i think) to focus in on our thoughts.
They put chips in technology that allows a computerized technology to sync with and inject overlays on frequencies but also can influence others.
But there is alot more. Like how these voices are influenced or programmed.
I think there are layers that talk to the a.i. with typed out pages like forms with basic data. Which triggers constant talking systems in the background keeping the reactions to food, drugs, sex, freethought. That our own endorphans create a resonance that increases the torture effect.

Hello,

I updated my site again. Please read from "   This is how they caused me to lose money with my cars  "

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/

Please read it because they are doing it to you too .

Thanks

Hello,

I updated my site again. Please read from the paragraph under the sentences: "They tell me “Who polices the police“. Also their song they keep listening to goes like “We are up, we are down, we are all places“."

Also read from AGAIN: "This is how they caused me to lose money with my cars:" and  "I bought a 2009 Nissan Versa with very low KM"

Thanks

Here is another picture of my skull. There are two perfect right angles on the picture. In nature, right angles are rare. Man made objects have right angles. This is part of the integrated circuit embedded into my skull. Click on the image below to see enlarged. It looks like a swastika.

Hello,

I updated my website again. PLEASE READ from the start. I explained why they experimented on you without consent. Please right click my website and then click "Save As". Keep a copy on your computer and share with others. I do not want this information to get lost. I am trying to help myself as a victim and others.

Thanks!

FYI TIs

Many TIs beleive their neighbours or people in their neighbourhood are involved in assaulting them. It is not your neighbour or your friends or anyone you know. It is mostly done remotely. Yes
there are street level stalkers. However, you will never know who they are. This is by design. These people are professionals at this at the top level. The further down you go in this Preprator pyramid, the dumber
the people, but still you won't know who it is.

Thanks

Amber, I was replying to you but it got cut off. Here is what I said:

I think he also must be your brain. He claims he is mind. Just kidding. I am also getting attacked severely on Christmas day, at Christmas Church, and today my own birthday on Christmas day. Since I was 4 years old (40+ years) he has been attacking me with his moron army. Since 2014, he has attacking the way I chew my food, talk, walk, breath, jamming my brain, etc. The humans behind this problem are losers. They are puffed up with pride and brutal drug addicts. They been given access to extremely advance technology and it has destroyed their brains. I pretty much think the leader of this program is a complete retard!!! However, 95% of the time, you and me are getting assaulting by Artificial Intelligence. IT IS A WEAPON. However an A.I computer needs a programmer. The humans behind this program are worthless life forms. They sit there and watch an A.I system assault and totally destroy innocent peoples lives and they watch then make adjustments to the A.I computer to make it more efficient at assaulting people. What a worthless life these people behind this have? Imagine a life where all you do is crime? These worthless idiots work for the U.S.A military think they can avoid human laws but they cannot escape GODS LAW. WE VICTIMS BE ASSURED THAT THE WORTHLESS IDIOTS BEHIND OUR PROBLEMS WILL PAY FOR DESTROYING OUR LIVES. I DO NOT GIVE CONSENT, YOU DIDN'T EITHER, THEN IT'S A CRIME. GOD WHO GAVE US LIFE NOT TO BE TORTURED TO DEATH WILL MAKE THESE WORTHLESS IDIOTS PAY! NO MATTER WHAT THIS WORTHLESS RETARD AND HIS MORONS DO, THEY CANNOT ESCAPE GOD's LAW!

Sorry for making personal remarks about these people. I like to do it because I am not kidding my preprator starts crying about it. He is a grown crybaby. I'm not kidding, I personally put him down and he cries and cries and cries.

Also excuse me for my spelling and grammar, they are assaulting me while i'm typing and hacking my computer.

I can't understand anything, I'm a stupid loser....my perp is a god, I'm so anything they wanted for this to stop....I'm so sick of life, it fucking sucks

Its not true Amber. They take so much from us. Pls dont let them convince you that yr a no good person. Its prob the complete opposite reason this has happened to you. I know how you feel. My Christmas was very average....ended in tears like most other days do. Everything special and precious is under attack. I wish us Tls cld be together to support each other but we are deliberately chosen far apart so we have no support. Its such a hard path. Hang in there everyone. It will be better one day.

Sorry I disagree it won't be better in my lifetime, don't even know how to document what they do. Until they do this to someone who knows how to stop it, someone smart it will go on....many more must die before anything is done

"Amber Wilson said:

Sorry I disagree it won't be better in my lifetime, don't even know how to document what they do. Until they do this to someone who knows how to stop it, someone smart it will go on....many more must die before anything is done"

10 4 Amber.

Mathiew Burkett

Hello,

I updated my website. Please read from the following sections:

Search for " How, the perpetrators also act like other people. For example they act like some innocent person"

Then read " My Advice to TIs (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!) "

If you have time, read the entire website from the start. The start explains why we are being experimented on. 

If you can save a copy of my website by right clicking on it and clicking save as. This way, if my preps destroy it someone else will have a copy and can share it with others.

Always remember this because majority of the TIs think this:

Many TIs beleive their neighbours or people in their neighbourhood are involved in assaulting them. It is not your neighbour or your friends or anyone you know, or even the stranger on the train. It is mostly done remotely. Yes
there are street level stalkers. However, you will never know who they are. This is by design. These people are professionals at this at the top level! They won't revile themselves to you because they don't want to go to jail. 

Thanks

Chanaka

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Jason Lee Crouse posted a photo

20170608_154105_Burst03 (1)

Look at the still darkened skin of the leader the president
3 hours ago
skylar is now friends with Ahasan Chowdhury and Wayne Morin Jr
5 hours ago
Martti Koski posted a video

Targeted Individuals: EXACTLY how it is done - Nano Crystals - The Science

IF THE SOUND IS LOW TURN IT UP. THEY HAVE BEEN MESSING WITH MY TECHNOLOGY. This is one of the most important videos I will post. If anyone is in doubt of any...
10 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
17 hours ago
CLS commented on Robin Yan's blog post UN Human Rights: " Torture is a crime under all circumstances" Please forward this below. Thanks.
"Jamming will probably work to reduce majority of these problems. However, they have a device to jam the jammer. So, they discredit victims who use electronic devices to prove they are victims. Like electrical signal detectors, emf, frequency…"
18 hours ago
brian bovo commented on skylar's blog post Is anybody out there???
"Not everyone stalks you.  What other effects do you get? Tv talking to you?  Name called out?  No one else hears that generally.  I got through my targeting.  You have to succceed in scaring these fools off.  Playing…"
20 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a blog post

UN Human Rights: " Torture is a crime under all circumstances" Please forward this below. Thanks.

"Jamming devices are prohibited in Canada: That is the law" "If they don't commit systematic torture, terror, attempted murder, why are they hacking everything no matter who you are?"UN Human Rights: " Torture is a crime under all circumstances"Please forward this below. Thanks.UN UN Human Rights UN Human Rights Council International Bar Association International Criminal Court Canadian GovernmentI have to make this brief  video for you all. UN Human Rights has everything I provided about what…See More
20 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a discussion

UN Human Rights: " Torture is a crime under all circumstances" Please forward this below. Thanks.

"Jamming devices are prohibited in Canada: That is the law" "If they don't commit systematic torture, terror, attempted murder, why are they hacking everything no matter who you are?"UN Human Rights: " Torture is a crime under all circumstances"Please forward this below. Thanks. UN UN Human Rights UN Human Rights Council International Bar Association International Criminal Court Canadian GovernmentI have to make this brief  video for you all. UN Human Rights has everything I provided…See More
20 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service