peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/mindtorture/

Views: 7216

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

TIs, follow this advice

1. Write down on paper or word document what is happening to you? For example what the perps say, the torture they do, the pains you have, the noises you hear like "tinnitus", etc. You need to keep documenting. The more you think about your problems and write them down the better you get and understanding YOUR specific targeted problem. This is common sense. Also they attack victims by assaulting their memory. So documenting helps HUGELY! .

Here is something I have found out by studying my preps. They study the way I understand language. For example how do I come up with the words I say when I talk or write down stuff. An example would be you learn from your environment. So humans pick up words from other people and they add it to their own vocabulary. My preps are were studying that . So its extremely strange why they would study that. Its kind of like a psychological examination. However, the entity doing that is not a psychologist. Is there a psychologist evolved, yes "aka GARBAGE" but the entities studying my brain are not but they study me like one.

ALSO Keep this in mind:

CLS posted a status
"Watch recent interviews with George Bush with his Wife. They are connected B2B in my opinion. Im not saying anything bad but wanted to point"
5 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"I can tell US politicians using b2b tech. Read their body lang. The earpeace is not required."
5 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"B2B via eeg implants. My thought is this will be a commercial product. So victims should be removed.because this was developed with by testi"
5 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Brain to Brain (b2b). We will be able to connect and communicate with our brains. Feelings emotions everyrhing. See through your wifes.eyes

So my gangstalker using some miltary cyber-warfare technology told me my MFA code for my bank before I even looked at it to login. So they can easily cheat peoples bank accounts.

I updated my site. Please read "B2B (Brain to Brain connection to another human or computer). B2B will become a" section

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/

Also search for "commercial" and read around those sections. See someone is going to profit from our lives.

My garbage stalker is having a severe rage attack. Looks like I will have some big bills coming my way or a big problem. This is usually the case. He has a baby about his entire existence being worthless and assaults me for it. This latchy garbage won't leave me alone. If you read my website I basically told everything. I told more info than some insiders. So why the hell this garbage keeps assaulting me. Maybe some kind of separation anxiety. He keeps giving me injected thoughts of them emptying my bank account.

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/

Couple this I need to point out in case this public and the police look into this.

1) He made me lose a high paying job. I left on my own because when they started to assault me I was severely confused.

2) I got a job that paid over 100K. I left that job because this garbage assaulted all the people around me. I still didn't really understand what was happening to me at that point.

3) He started to assault my kids. My daughter was less than 6 months old. I decided to move my family out of the country. I had to sell my house (lost over 30 grand from selling it in a rush), I moved to overseas for 2 years. Lost so much because of this garbage.

4) He has caused multiple auto problems and big bills to me. Recently they caused a problem with my water line and it cost 10K in damages. Very luckily I had insurance for the problem. I documented on my site all the auto problem big bills he has cost my family.

In case the police ever investigate this. I have been brutally brutally raped electronically. My wife and I both assaulted. He has assaulted kids. 3 generations of my family have been assaulted. He is singelly responsible for destroying my childrens lives. They have suffered severely because of this. Their personalities have been assaulted, their mental health has been assaulted.

THIS IS THE BIGGEST EMBARRASSMENT THE WORLD HAS EVER KNOW. I AM NOT LYING, WORTHLESS EXPERIMENT TO BEGIN WITH. TOO MANY PEOPLES LIVES DESTROYED FOR GARBAGE.

This is possible right now:

1) Relive moments of your life like the first time.How? With EEG you can record all your thoughts, feelings, tastes, "EYESIGHT", and more and store it in a computer. Then you can feed that data back into your head to relive that moment. You can even experience another persons life. THIS IS NOT SCI-FI, THIS IS WHAT THEY HAD SINCE 1960s!!!!! . They are hiding it. It will be commercial product trust me!

2) Brain to Brain connection to another person in real time. How EEG to EEG. You can connect to another person and feel their feelings, thoughts, emotions, "EYESIGHT", even more. THIS IS ALSO NOT SCI-FI. THEY HAD THIS SINCE 1960s!!!!!. Now, one scary thing is you can take a brain damaged profoundly retarded person and map them to another person. That person can experience someones life sitting in some hospital bed or their wheelchair at home THIS IS MASSIVE VIOLATION OF PEOPLES RIGHTS!. THEY ALSO USE THIS FOR ELECTRONIC RAPE!!!!!!!. I HAVE BEEN BRUTALLY RAPED AND NEED JUSTICE FOR THIS. THIS IS NOT A LAUGHING MATTER.

I know who is doing this—it’s Australia (Australian Secret Intelligence Service or ASIS). They are using people with American accents in order to make it appear to be the USA. They are doing this because they lack power in the world and they seek to gain it by tearing others  down, including Americans, and blaming it on a country with more power (USA) in order to avoid detection and further create negative sentiment toward the USA. The person speaking to you is actually not very smart, they simply get information and data from you and I believe through software that tells them what to do or say. They are not the educated people actually in control, but the “doers” or executors. So if you want to fight back to anything they say or do to you, go after thier intelligence, insult them in the harshest way you can think of. They are absolutely not the elites, so go after that — they really hate the elites even if they try to make you believe otherwise. Go after thier manhood if you wish, they hate that. Tell them you know they are Australian. They will likely deny it, but continue to do this. They are not powerful, so attack them with words and find ways to make fun of them. But above all, try to stay relaxed and don’t worry.  Do not let them get to you.

No its not its USA. Their are numerous American whistleblowers in this. It could also be a joint venture

The USA has no reason to do this to people. Think about it, why would the Americans speak to you using voices that sound like their own? Why wouldn’t they try to avoid detection by disguising their voices better, like using a computerized voice or one with a different accent? (This is assuming they have spoken to you, and you can recognize the voice is not your own, or you can distinguish it from your thoughts. Some people have a harder time distinguishing it.) The USA has power that other countries try to attack in various ways that are not always obvious or out in the open. Using this technology, the Australians seek to destabilize the USA’s society and economy, both by attacking USA citizens as well as citizens of other countries, and blaming it on the USA. They do it this way because they are a small country without much of their own power, and they want to hide the fact that they are attacking an “ally”. The USA is a large country with power. They would have no good reason to target individuals in this way. It simply doesn’t make logical sense. But many people/countries are against the USA purely because they have this power and seek to diminish it in underhanded ways.  

Also, as you may know, certain people are easier for them to “control” and have a harder time understanding what is happening to them. So the Australians can use people like this to spread disinformation, even  so-called “whistleblowers”. 

TIs PLEASE BECAREFUL. THIS IS EXTEREMLY IMPORTANT:

- You will never see or run into your gangstalkers!

- The gangstalkers want you to beleive this but it is NEVER the case:

- That the people on the bus looking at you are in on it.

- That your co-workers are conspiring against you.

- That some friends are involved

- That the naval yard in your city is involved. (THIS IS NEVER THE CASE!)

- This is typical physiological torture manipulation. If you have any of these problems then they also have EEG mapped you to a computer or possibly another entity. They are driving you down a decision path to do something bad. With EEG mapping this process is amplified against you. NEVER EVER FALL FOR THIS TRAP. NEVER DO AN ACT OF VIOLENCE EVER!!!!!!!!

There is 1 case you also need to beaware of. 1, they can totally in my opinion override your brain and the person EEG mapped to you control you while you are "UNCONSCIOUSNESS" That is why some patsys in the past said they don't remember anything. THIS IS A SERIOUS SERIOUS PROBLEM IN THE HANDS OF BRUTAL CRIMINALS. THESE BRUTAL CRIMINALS ARE VERY GOOD AND ASSAULTING PEOPLE WITH THIS TECH AND THEY DO NOT "NEVER EVER" SHOW THEMSELVES TO VICTIMS,

Fuck off, your thoughts are voiced to the public and yes, ALL people near you are involved 

CLS said:

TIs PLEASE BECAREFUL. THIS IS EXTEREMLY IMPORTANT:

- You will never see or run into your gangstalkers!

- The gangstalkers want you to beleive this but it is NEVER the case:

- That the people on the bus looking at you are in on it.

- That your co-workers are conspiring against you.

- That some friends are involved

- That the naval yard in your city is involved. (THIS IS NEVER THE CASE!)

- This is typical physiological torture manipulation. If you have any of these problems then they also have EEG mapped you to a computer or possibly another entity. They are driving you down a decision path to do something bad. With EEG mapping this process is amplified against you. NEVER EVER FALL FOR THIS TRAP. NEVER DO AN ACT OF VIOLENCE EVER!!!!!!!!

There is 1 case you also need to beaware of. 1, they can totally in my opinion override your brain and the person EEG mapped to you control you while you are "UNCONSCIOUSNESS" That is why some patsys in the past said they don't remember anything. THIS IS A SERIOUS SERIOUS PROBLEM IN THE HANDS OF BRUTAL CRIMINALS. THESE BRUTAL CRIMINALS ARE VERY GOOD AND ASSAULTING PEOPLE WITH THIS TECH AND THEY DO NOT "NEVER EVER" SHOW THEMSELVES TO VICTIMS,

Nope Aaron Alexis fell for their trap and extreme brain control. Titinus gas lighting all before it happened. He is innocent person. If you do not want to believe thats your choice but its true.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS posted a status
"They use mind control robotic animals wild and domesticated. Even remote control biological house flys"
2 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Mind control works on animals and insects!!! Fake Noahs Arch. You can also EEG to animals."
2 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"With implants you can record all your bio metric telemetry. Sight smell taste feelings to ssd. Then relive the same thing again."
2 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"B2B will be a commercial product. Imagine recording your vacations and reliving later with dream programming???"
2 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Gwt this I swear Garbage convinced stupid people they are others through EEG mapping. Avatar. Complete utter stupidity"
2 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"EEG Mapping to someone. They can control your facial muscles. If they smile mapped to you. Will make your muscle change."
2 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Watch Myron Mays video look at his eyes. They are glazed and there is an électro magnetic aruroa around his head. He is EEG mapped !!!!!!!!"
2 hours ago
Indie Target commented on H's group Finland
"Dokumentti TI-keväästä. Alussa kuvaa Matthew Aaronin johtamasta mielenosoituksesta Kaliforniassa, aika energistä ja hyvää meininkiä: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbgRGSpm-4Y"
5 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service