peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/mindtorture/

Views: 2818

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Watch Youtube video: 'CIA Engineer Dr Robert Duncan and Tyrone Dew', where Dr Duncan explains how one can be a identified as a Targeted Individual versus someone with Schizophrenia. Very interesting!!

I updated my site. Please read. Make a copy and pass it on.

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/

Angeline, you are not alone, there are many people worldwide that are suffering as you are, and most people close to them don't believe this to be true....very frustrating, but the truth will come out, it always does.

CLS, you have some excellent advice on your website, may suggest that you make your font the darker one, and for the darker font that you have already used, please put that into italics - imo, it would look more professional.

Also, please rephrase this sentence, as I don't understand it, and would like to:

If they oppress you mentally, do random timings. For example use dice to for minutes and wait to do something when they want you to do it. Peter Mooring recommended this

Thank you for all the effort you have put into this for the sake of all TI's

CLS said:

I updated my site. Please read. Make a copy and pass it on.

God`s Grace, re: "if they oppress you mentally, do random timings" - I don`t know if CLS means the same as I do, but from my experience, you can use distraction to throw the perps off what they are doing. For example, if they are targeting/manipulating a part of your body, take your focus off that, and switch to thinking of something that will interest them - they will stop targeting your body and switch to mind reading immediately, because (I believe) mind reading is more important to them. I do this quite a bit. I am not going to say what I think of, because perps will read this. Same thing with "mentally" - switch to something else.

Another thing I have found is that they are slow to switch from one side of my body to the other. For example, if I am preparing food and stirring with my right hand, and they start attacking it, I switch to my left hand, and they seem to take a long time, maybe 10 seconds or more, to realise that. I don`t know if that`s them being slow or if it`s the program. It may not be true for other TIs, it depends on what causes it.

cat cat, yes they tend to favour one side - they almost always attack the right side of my body esp. R foot, R side of head, R hand, R leg, R big toe, R hip, R nostril. But for some reason they also attack my left eye, and have done for years, constantly clicking it and sometimes blurring it.

Being attacked while driving must be terrifying. I have never bothered to purchase a car, despite having a licence. As a TI I don`t think I could handle driving.

Alex Jones is spot on! As usual.

Thanks Sandy and cat cat, I will try all of that.  cat cat, I also get tortured while driving, and it infuriates me, especially when I get stuck in a traffic jam, and can't get home to take something for the pain, I feel for you!!  God Bless you both in 2017!!

cat cat, I don`t know if Alex is a ti, I will watch more carefully next time.

Sorry to hear they are affecting your eyesight. My left eye has got worse for distance, like watching TV. There was actually a visible scar across the white a while ago, but it seems to have healed. I believe God is healing my eyes.

Hello,

I updated my website again with important information. Please read about how they use a computer to beam frequencies into your head and how they can save your brain frequencies and others. Also I mentioned these people slogan they keep telling me. Please read, pass it on to others and make a copy of my site by right clicking your mouse and pressing save as.

Hello,

I added more updates to my site. Please read. The reason why I keep telling you to read it is because I want to let people know what I know so they let others know. 

Yes the Dr´s Gods Grace mentioned

Anyone new aboard, wondering about Remote Neural Monitoring and Voice-to-Skull, do yourself a favour and see the youtube interviews and programs by Dr. Barrie Trower (ex-MI5), Dr. Robert Duncan (ex-CIA), Dr. John Hall, and Dr. Katherine Horton (High Energy Physiscist). Also see the very informative page of "Omnisense".

Links:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile Iconsportmaster2014, Kedaranath, loki singularity and 1 more joined peacepink
6 hours ago
John Quigley posted a discussion

STRUCTURES TO BLOCK INCOMING SIGNALS

STRUCTURES TO BLOCK INCOMING SIGNALSHello there. Has anyone tried any of these? They probably work. The last two links here could be the most helpful to us all. Questions and Answers in MRIETS-LindgrenShielding:   ETS-Lindgren is the proven leader in shielding, with thousands of shielded enclosures installed worldwide. Solutions…See More
6 hours ago
Bill Westside posted a blog post
10 hours ago
deca posted videos
14 hours ago
Wayne Morin Jr posted a blog post
15 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"The Bible told us about this. "You cant buy or sell unless you accept the mark of the beast" . If you dont accept his criminal lifestyle!"
17 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"This loser slanders peoples good name because you dont agree with him."
17 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"This loser will cause you car and house bill all frauded because you dont agree with him"
17 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service