peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/mindtorture/

Views: 673

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello God's Grace.

Thanks for the input. I will adjust it.

Hello God's Grace,

I adjusted it but not exactly like you said, please take a look and please share it. You can also make a copy by right clicking your mouse and clicking "save as". I'm afraid these people will kill me so please spread the word and read and share everything I written.

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/

God's Grace said:

Hi CLS, you have some excellent information of your website, however there are a few spelling errors, and you also need to change some of your wording, and then I will feel comfortable with sending it out to others, such as:

'If someone claims you are mentally sick. Ask why does people like me, Peter Mooring, Helen Kurdina all claim the same thing. Peter and me also claim things like the perpetrators being able to hack our computers, phones, tvs, etc. This is not a new global sickness.'

Please change this to 'Ask why people like myself, Peter Mooring and Helen Kurding all claim the same thing in terms of these attacks having nothing to do with schizophrenia.  Peter and I also claim that the perpetrators are able to hack into our computers, phones........'

Otherwise, thank you for the tremendous effort you have gone to on your website, it is very informative.

Peter and me also claim things likeActually looks really good, only you would still need to change one word, as it is not proper grammar, that is....:

Peter and me also claim things like, which should read either Peter and I, or Peter and myself......

Otherwise, they will not get past this first sentence, because they will think they are dealing with an amateur and they are not

Hi CLS,

"I'm afraid these people will kill me so please spread the word and read and share everything I written."

Why do you think that anybody wants to kill you? I wondered myself some 10 to 5 years ago but it turned out it wasn't true and I just ended up screwing myself from the inside by thinking like that.

From my perspective you have some realistic points on your web site but half is an average "TI" ramblings.

Don't worry about the grammar, who cares about that? I don't.

CLS said:

Hello God's Grace,

I adjusted it but not exactly like you said, please take a look and please share it. You can also make a copy by right clicking your mouse and clicking "save as". I'm afraid these people will kill me so please spread the word and read and share everything I written.

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/

God's Grace said:

Hi CLS, you have some excellent information of your website, however there are a few spelling errors, and you also need to change some of your wording, and then I will feel comfortable with sending it out to others, such as:

'If someone claims you are mentally sick. Ask why does people like me, Peter Mooring, Helen Kurdina all claim the same thing. Peter and me also claim things like the perpetrators being able to hack our computers, phones, tvs, etc. This is not a new global sickness.'

Please change this to 'Ask why people like myself, Peter Mooring and Helen Kurding all claim the same thing in terms of these attacks having nothing to do with schizophrenia.  Peter and I also claim that the perpetrators are able to hack into our computers, phones........'

Otherwise, thank you for the tremendous effort you have gone to on your website, it is very informative.

Madminster, you generally come onto this site, to give wrong advice to everybody, or you're just blatantly rude - please stay away, unless you have something concrete to help TI's with - even your website is rude and callous.

Actually, CLS is putting together some very good advice, why don't we all help him with making it look slick and professional....it is mostly there in fact, imo.

peacepink
1 2

Julie Barnes
Female
Las Vegas, NV
United States
Comment Wall:

Julie Barnes
What has this world come to???
Nov 25, 2016

Julie Barnes
I have felt all mentioned experiences that other TI's have mentioned, but I have not yet run across any mention of one experience that I have, which is the feeling of the perpetrators piercing through a vein in my arm or neck or leg, in which it feels like a real syringe, and DOES leave a visible pierce mark and slight welt, as of a real needle. I actually feel something being administered into my vein. THIS MORE THAN CONCERNS ME. I have taken photos with my phone several times, ONLY to eventually delete them, BECAUSE, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THEM.???This ALSO goes on wth the RECORDINGS of them that I have recorded and saved on my phone, until I needed space on my phone, so deleted the recordings. This has gone on over and over, as to my "perps",( I call them the "VOICES"), get so use to me doing this, that they actually say things, like,"Who cares, she will just delete them, anyway.", or, "You're wasting your time, We can't be recorded." Trust me. THEY CAN BE RECORDED.
just now

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Robin Yan posted a blog post

With ICC' s recent order and UN resolution,please forward this simple message to Canadian governments, thanks.

UNInternatioal human rights community International criminal courtCanadian government This is double standard? UNs  Secretary-General Urges End of Double Standards in Tackling Abuse, Bias, Rising Intolerance Worldwide; Defend the Defenders. https://www.un.org/press/en/2017/sgsm18456.doc.htmAnd ,recently Canadian Government decided to  compensate and apologize to Canadians who were tortured."However, Toronto police, Canadian…See More
1 hour ago
annabelley commented on annabelley's blog post 10 Modern Methods of Mind Control
3 hours ago
annabelley posted a blog post

10 Modern Methods of Mind Control

Posted on 2012/01/12By Nicholas WestThe more one researches MIND CONTROL, the more one will come to the conclusion that there is a coordinated script that has been in place for a very long time with the goal to turn the human race into NON-THINKING AUTOMATONS.  For as long as man has pursued power over the masses, mind control has been orchestrated by those who study human behavior in order to bend large populations to the will of a small “elite” group.  Today, we have entered a perilous phase…See More
3 hours ago
deca posted a video

Science and the Swastika :The Deadly Experiment

TV series (2001) documentary. 4 episodes Director: Saskia Baron narrator : Sebastian Faulks ------------------------ Series examining science and morality du...
3 hours ago
cat cat commented on Brian Dodge's blog post Don’t Just Sit There!
""If this isn’t torture for the enjoyment and sake of torture, there doesn’t seem to be much point from any standpoint to continue it day in, day out, for the remainder of the TIs life... 20, 30, 40 years?" Brian, there is a…"
4 hours ago
cat cat commented on Brian Dodge's blog post Don’t Just Sit There!
"Sandy, just FYI on Friday, March 24, 2017 Alex Jones, infowars.com interviewed William Binney.  Great interview.  Mr. Binney is working along with others to expose the CIA for what it really is.  If you get a chance go to Alex…"
4 hours ago
Sandy Lomax commented on Brian Dodge's blog post Don’t Just Sit There!
"Brian, "runaway overpopulation...." - there is evidence that the increase in population is slowing down, because many people are moving to cities and having far fewer children than they would in their former rural homes. See Population 10…"
5 hours ago
Sandy Lomax commented on Brian Dodge's blog post Don’t Just Sit There!
"Brian, "they won`t suspect you are watching and taking notes"? - do you mean the perps or the gang stalkers? The perps can see you at all times and everywhere you go. Or, if you mean the stalkers, then I would not waste my time, I notice…"
5 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service