peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/mindtorture/

Views: 1302

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Cat Cat,

They are trying to take away every choice I make. For example when I am clicking a browser tab they will say left one, or right one. When I am doing my work, they will tell me what i'm suppose to do. They are saying some stupid idiot of a waste of life is my brain. I'm wondering if the idiot loser behind this "The Psychiatrist" has brainwashed his stupid idiot son to think he is me and the idiot thinks he is my brain. Please tell me what kind of benefit is this to the US people? What kind of government lets a person assault someone with tax payers money and think it's any benefit to the US.

I personally believe in different aspects to what we experience. For me it started out with stalking harassment then came v2k. But I had a psychic battle, they allegedly died, then came full on telepathy with what I heard. They can read possible futures, and do things while you sleep. I believe they use magnetic flux to move nanos from nerve to nerve.
Some answers can be found here:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OS4fIPldmQA
CLS, just my curiosity, do you hear voices in English (American accent)?

Hello MadMinister,

These people can speak numerous languages. They are also feeding languages into a AI computer and that computer can understand what people say. All (real TIs) are all connected to a super computer. Their frequencies are all processed through the super computer. The super computer can play back voices in any language. Actually the super computer can play back voices and feelings so you actually think its a real person. In my case there are three groups of attackers. AI, street level, and human controller. The human controller has a personal agenda against me because when 1 of them told me they tried to make me rich by crime by making some ceo buy a stupid idea. Also I rejected all their views in life and then they started to assault me severely.

CLS, in the real World case, my case, I'm hooked to a computer which was programmed to respond to certain words of my internal dialog and this "voices" are in English because the software was made in US and it's not available in my native language. And no, I don't think that there is one super computer and everybody connects to it, everybody has a computer which is programmed acording to a certain guy. There were times when the real handler, let's call him master of puppets contacted me also in English (American) but not recently. I guess they found some guy who speaks English (because computer is in English) or even lives or lived in US and it might be someone related to my fake realtives whom I have in US and Australia. There are many handlers who take turns. The real stalkers are actually native, local people who see what I see on the monitor and listening my internal dialog and they interrogate me during the sleep when I'm not aware in my local language - I guess that I remember something ;) Of course, all those handlers have the right of some kind of "psychiatrists" like almost anyone else and I obviously don't so they can do what they do. Joining mankind is a tough process ;)

"They are also feeding languages into a AI computer and that computer can understand what people say.

In my case there are three groups of attackers. AI, street level, and human controller."

Hello Madminister,

Yes there is a super computer and yes it can understand all languages. Watch a youtube video from Magnus Olsson which he states this is true. He is informed from a NSA whistleblower who worked for the NSA for 30 years. Also read DR Robert Duncan's book (Ex CIA). He says the same thing. Please try not to discredit real people who are trying to get the truth out!

CLS, this is just a constructive discusion. I don't discredit anyone on a personal level. I work in IT field and know that computer can understand whatever humans program them with software. There is more power in today's smart phone than in the computer they used to send people on the moon some 50 years ago. I explained you the real World situation I'm at. There were times when I used to browse the Internet and youtube watching all those "TI" celebs videos trying to find some meaningfull info. I don't do that anymore. I got better things to do in life. What you can find in my posts and my web sites cannot be found anywhere on the Internet and this is the real deal. You are free to choose what will you believe. Anyways, it's strange that I can express my disagreement with Trump for example but when I express my disagreement with "TI" celebs here I raise many eyebrows and even get threats. I hope that this web site doesn't turn into North Korea like web site which only worships the great leader ;)

"Yes there is a super computer and yes it can understand all languages. Watch a youtube video from Magnus Olsson which he states this is true. He is informed from a NSA whistleblower who worked for the NSA for 30 years. Also read DR Robert Duncan's book (Ex CIA). He says the same thing. Please try not to discredit real people who are trying to get the truth out!"

Frankly, I think they are adding all scenarios for each specific set of human beings into a super-computer, that would be run according to NWO rules - that includes the moves of all our perps - they are also being fed into a super-computer, as well as their entire criminal network - they intend to rule over EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US, with puppeteers at the top, these puppeteers which are FULLY FLEDGED CRIMINALS, so the aim is to have this world and everyone in it run by a set of mafia families situated around the world, who will obviously at some time in the future fight each other for domination. This is a neat little package, which doesn't take into consideration who it is that runs the world and all universes...THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY. Still it is interesting to note that we have aliens on earth, and what they call walk-ins (most psychopaths), and clones, if we are to believe some stories, but there are also the sons and daughters of God Almighty, who can't be taken over by these 'beings' that parade as people. At the end of the day, AI cannot over-run the Great Creator of our World and Universe, there is no force more powerful....so I guess one has to consciously choose where you want to place your trust into.

Just look at the magnificence of nature.....the answers are all there....not in an AI program or their minions.

Right on God's Grace.  Not so sure anyone or "thing" would be on any planet without our God Almighty.  He is just waiting for the exact time to let us all know when he has had enough of this foolish evil game.

Madminister, from reading your website some time ago, I think your case is different from most ti's here on PP.

I think you are not a targeted individual.  I think you were created to be a complete test subject.  From conception to whenever your programmers decide what your outcome will be.  I hope you will be freed from your 24/7 walking imprisonment and can lead a normal life soon.

Hi cat cat...thanks, hope you are doing more than okay my friend....and God Bless you for your loyalty!!

Agree whole-heartedly on the subject of Madminster2....and wish the same for him.

Cat Cat and others, you're absolutely right. More than 10 years ago I franticly searched the Internet in a per suit for answers. I found TI community and I watched videos and read web sites and pdf's. First, I thought to my self, so, some say they're hearing voices, some say they're being stalked, some say they're implanted... when there's a smoke there has to be a fire... I thought, maybe I can find some lost guy like myself and open his or even her eyes... all I got are unbelievable stories... a couple of years ago I stopped searching the Inernet and looking to TI videos and I guess I will never get what TI's are saying. If they're free people how come they're saying these things?

I'd like you to know that I concider you my virtual pals :) and I will be polite as possible cause TI community is the closest thing I could find, besides Metallica music... I want us to be kind and tolerant to each other as I'm with my real world buddies, maybe someone like me will eventually turned up, somebody who is bombarded with Hall, Duncan and other videos and doesn't get it. Peace and thanks for kind words.

"
Madminister, from reading your website some time ago, I think your case is different from most ti's here on PP.
I think you are not a targeted individual. I think you were created to be a complete test subject. From conception to whenever your programmers decide what your outcome will be. I hope you will be freed from your 24/7 walking imprisonment and can lead a normal life soon."

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Jessica Higgins-Meyer left a comment for CLS
"Of course, you're right! I'm certain that technology will become so advanced that there'll be a way to stop it"
1 hour ago
Emiliano Babilonia posted a video

ESOTERIKA 2017 ROMA - Fiera , Eventi , Conferenza nazionale - film completo hd

Esoterika 2017 Roma - Fiera , Conferenza nazionale , Eventi - 15 / 16 / 17 - settembre 2017 - con la partecipazione del ricercatore inventore Emiliano Babilo...
2 hours ago
Emiliano Babilonia posted a status
2 hours ago
Emiliano Babilonia posted a status
4 hours ago
Spartacus commented on Sonar♦0's group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
16 hours ago
Spartacus commented on Sonar♦0's group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
"@ IRGANDA Comment by IRGANDA on June 18, 2017 at 12:21am           [... j'aimerait que vous m'aidez à comprendre ce qui…"
16 hours ago
CLS left a comment for Jessica Higgins-Meyer
"We need to work together to find a solution. Everything can be solved with time."
17 hours ago
Spartacus liked hassanmcv's discussion Félicitations pour la manif du 17/06/17!!!
17 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service