peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/mindtorture/

Views: 1688

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,

I updated my site again. Please read from "Stuff they can do with mind control that is strange". You would be suprised!

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/

Hello,

I updated my site again. Please read from "Giving me visual images:" . This is important for you to know. If you watch the videos I posted of Magnus Olsson, he also confirms they  do this to him. Also read "They are following a torture script on me"

Thanks

Thank you as always CLS...

Hello God's Grace.

Thanks. I will add more when I get time. I noticed they also ruined my websites formatting.

Like I said, people who are victims need to understand that they follow a script. A computer and others uses this script to torture you. It is designed to make you look schizophrenic and discredit you.

I was also telling my family last night that how this torture script they follow wants you to do the following:

1) Become paranoid schizophrenic

2) Commit Suicide

3) Commit an act of violence

I am pretty sure some victims out there had fallen for this. Victims need to be very careful not to trust these people and what they say. THEY ARE PROFESSIONALS AT MAKING A DRAMA IN YOUR BRAIN ALL BASED ON A LIE. They will tell you that is the person (For example someone you see walking down to street) assaulting you with mind control. They will even brain control that person to make it look like he really knows about your problems and is responsible. For example the their face or the way they walk. What they are trying to make you do is to kill someone or assault someone who is total innocent person. You will end up in JAIL. THESE PEOPLE ARE EXTREMELY LAWLESS. THEY ARE FOLLOWING THIS SCRIPT TO DISCREDIT YOU ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL. DO NOT BUY A GUN UNLESS YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU.

I'd say don't even think about buying a gun. How would you buy a gun anyway if they see through your eyes what you're doing? Don't you think CLS they would stop you (or tell the guy not to sell you a gun) and you'll probably end up in a mental hospital?

CLS said:

I was also telling my family last night that how this torture script they follow wants you to do the following:

2) Commit Suicide

I am pretty sure some victims out there had fallen for this. Victims need to be very careful not to trust these people and what they say. THEY ARE PROFESSIONALS AT MAKING A DRAMA IN YOUR BRAIN ALL BASED ON A LIE. They will tell you that is the person (For example someone you see walking down to street) assaulting you with mind control. They will even brain control that person to make it look like he really knows about your problems and is responsible. For example the their face or the way they walk. What they are trying to make you do is to kill someone or assault someone who is total innocent person. You will end up in JAIL. THESE PEOPLE ARE EXTREMELY LAWLESS. THEY ARE FOLLOWING THIS SCRIPT TO DISCREDIT YOU ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL. DO NOT BUY A GUN UNLESS YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU.

Madminister,

The whole purpose of the torture script to make you do something you don't want to do. So they give you thoughts and feelings frequencies into your head to make you do this. YES DO NOT BUY A WEAPON IT IS IN YOUR BEST INTEREST. My guess is Myron Mays is a victim of this torture script and the people behind this is guilty of his crime.

2) Commit Suicide

"My guess is Myron Mays is a victim of this torture script and the people behind this is guilty of his crime."

My guess is that he was not. Anyways, how do you explain the fact that authorities can't or won't do anything about to prosecute stalkers especially if like you say they're behind Mays's and similar crimes?

CLS said:

Madminister,

The whole purpose of the torture script to make you do something you don't want to do. So they give you thoughts and feelings frequencies into your head to make you do this. YES DO NOT BUY A WEAPON IT IS IN YOUR BEST INTEREST. My guess is Myron Mays is a victim of this torture script and the people behind this is guilty of his crime.

2) Commit Suicide

MadMinister,

There are people like me trying to get the truth about about what is happening. If you read what I say, Dr Robert Duncan who is a cia whistleblower, and Magnus Olsson you will see that this is truth. You seem to be trying to discredit what people are trying to say and the same time support it. Trust me what i say is the truth, the government is corrupted. Like i say after they experiment on you, they try to discredit you like I mentioned above.

See CLS, if you've noticed you are the only one I'm responding at this web site cause I saw something in you that's different... I wish you all well. Peace.

CLS said:

MadMinister,

There are people like me trying to get the truth about about what is happening. If you read what I say, Dr Robert Duncan who is a cia whistleblower, and Magnus Olsson you will see that this is truth. You seem to be trying to discredit what people are trying to say and the same time support it. Trust me what i say is the truth, the government is corrupted. Like i say after they experiment on you, they try to discredit you like I mentioned above.

madminster2, I ve warned you, haven't I?

As you ve just said Myron was not a victim, I suspended you. Bye bye troll.

CLS said: "My guess is Myron Mays is a victim of this torture script and the people behind this is guilty of his crime." 

Then madminster said: "My guess is that he was not. Anyways, how do you explain the fact that authorities can't or won't do anything about to prosecute stalkers especially if like you say they're behind Mays's and similar crimes?"

Reply by madminster2 2 hours ago

"My guess is Myron Mays is a victim of this torture script and the people behind this is guilty of his crime."

My guess is that he was not. Anyways, how do you explain the fact that authorities can't or won't do anything about to prosecute stalkers especially if like you say they're behind Mays's and similar crimes?

Hello,

I updated my site again. I added information on voting fraud. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THIS BECAUSE WHEN YOU GO TO VOTE THEY CAN TAKE AWAY YOUR RIGHTS!

Read from "Voting Fraud"

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Larry Lee Whitsitt posted photos
5 hours ago
Sandy Lomax posted a blog post
11 hours ago
brian bovo replied to Alels's discussion Electromagnetic shielding. How you shielding yourself?
"Try using neural internal disconnection. Its temporary relief until you figure it out."
13 hours ago
Alels replied to kyle's discussion WHERE DOES v2k and brain control brain infiltrate nanowaves COME FROM
"My brain with my operators is online 24/7.  did you checked yourself with emf scan?"
15 hours ago
Alels posted a discussion
15 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on AtlantiTeo's blog post Sollecito ottobre 2017 per la restituzione pagella originale di terza media inferiore (crono storia 2005-2007)
"By twitter live, facebook live,or any possible means,  I believe you can forward this post below to them.Thanks.  UN UN Human Rights UN Human Rights Council International Bar Association Human Rights Watch Amnesty…"
17 hours ago
Robin Yan is now friends with 이주영, dboots, Starcat and 8 more
17 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's blog post By twitter live, facebook live,or any possible means,  I believe you can forward this post below to them.Thanks.
"Some people are madly hacking this website, and madly hacking my post. Ask International to investigate who are doing this."
17 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service