peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/mindtorture/

Views: 1302

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,

Please note and pass this on!!!!! They can cause cuts on your body via radio frequencies. How they do this is to use a surrogate and capture a frequency of someone getting cut and then replay it back to you. The frequencies of the surrogate getting cut causes your body to react the same. It causes your body to get cut even though nothing touched you. I am not 100% sure about this but please pass it on. If they capture the frequencies of a surrogate getting cut, they can store that on a computer then replay those frequencies over and over again to you. This is how they torture people with muscle pains, head pains, teeth pains, etc.

Thanks

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Jessica Higgins-Meyer left a comment for CLS
"Of course, you're right! I'm certain that technology will become so advanced that there'll be a way to stop it"
1 hour ago
Emiliano Babilonia posted a video

ESOTERIKA 2017 ROMA - Fiera , Eventi , Conferenza nazionale - film completo hd

Esoterika 2017 Roma - Fiera , Conferenza nazionale , Eventi - 15 / 16 / 17 - settembre 2017 - con la partecipazione del ricercatore inventore Emiliano Babilo...
2 hours ago
Emiliano Babilonia posted a status
2 hours ago
Emiliano Babilonia posted a status
4 hours ago
Spartacus commented on Sonar♦0's group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
16 hours ago
Spartacus commented on Sonar♦0's group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
"@ IRGANDA Comment by IRGANDA on June 18, 2017 at 12:21am           [... j'aimerait que vous m'aidez à comprendre ce qui…"
16 hours ago
CLS left a comment for Jessica Higgins-Meyer
"We need to work together to find a solution. Everything can be solved with time."
17 hours ago
Spartacus liked hassanmcv's discussion Félicitations pour la manif du 17/06/17!!!
17 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service