peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/mindtorture/

Views: 1894

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have added some updates to my site again. Please read and pass it on. I will continually add more stuff when I get a chance. If you are a victim, it is very important to understand what I have said in my blog.

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/

CLS, I like this one from your website:

"Do not believe a word these people tell you. Its all based on lies. They will even act like they are helping you or trying to help you and its all based on lies for a purpose. Do not believe, otherwise you will fall for their trap!"

That's absolutelly true, they're outta get you, nobody wins this, it's never ending, so the best thing to do is to often mention their mothers not in a polite manner inside of your head, I wish I had done the same some 12 years ago...

CLS, you are right about about saying we should not believe a single word they are telling us - IT IS ALL LIES!!  I was told upfront that the perps will always play bad cop/good cop with you, and the reason I believe they even play the good cop (the one that really wants to help you) is to completely confuse you that any of them are good at all, I believe the actual reason they do this, is to create a kind of Stokholm syndrome within their victims, who at a subconscious then become 'hooked' to the helper. Everything they say is a lie, you can take everything they say and expect the truth to be the complete opposite. I've caught them out in so many lies, even today, one of the earlier perps told me that Carl (known as Charlie on social media) has gone to Germiston, as he was afraid he was going to be caught by the police at his present location, the later perp told me he was overseas....some woman calling herself Charmaine told me in November of 2015 that she was my big friend, and that they had a lot of evidence against my main perp, they were about to catch him, and that she would personally see to it, that the DEW attacks on me would ease off considerably from December onwards - the exact opposite thing happened - they tripled in viciousness, I later found out that the person claiming to be Charmaine, was the main perps sister, and she was laughing her head off that I bought into her lies ever.  It then became crystal clear to me, that those we pretend to be your biggest friends, are almost worse than the one's who are openly hostile. They are all being paid to confuse you, they spend their days and nights talking absolute garbage to you, and comment on everything you do an read - they are currently spending much of their time telling me that most of the TI's I have befriended are actually perps, they name the ones they say are perps, so I know the absolute opposite it true.

I've added more information. Please read the section regarding your computer and phones. If you are a TI they are probably hacking your computer and phone. This information will help you out. 

CLS,

I have to tell you, you have some good points, I'm speaking from my point, but some of your points don't belong to the reality I'm living especially who is behind it... and while is true that they can hack your PC, I'm an IT guy and I can catch almost anyone, hint: simply downloading TCP view and analyzing active connections can tell if anyone connects to your PC and shouldn't be.

CLS said:

I've added more information. Please read the section regarding your computer and phones. If you are a TI they are probably hacking your computer and phone. This information will help you out. 

Hello MadMinister,

The problem is yes you can sniff the TCP traffic, but with Intel ME, the people assaulting you can connect to your computer

TOTALLY UNNOTICED! They can use your computer even when it is turned off. Read this article that explains Intel ME. Most likely, by reading stories from other TIs, they are getting hacked on their computers, phones, tvs, cars, and more, this advice I offer will help. I purchased a X200 laptop and plan to put Libreboot on it. I will let you know if it solves majority of my problems. Also note that they can do this to your computer from a distance without you connected to wifi with Intel ME. Again, it has direct access to your computer's network chips and bluetooth.

http://hackaday.com/2016/01/22/the-trouble-with-intels-management-e...

Hi CLS, they have definitely hacked into my laptop at home and at work, as well as my phone, in fact they switched my phone off completely for an entire weekend, but told me not to get paranoid, that it would be back working by Monday, and as true as they said, it started working on the Monday again - obviously they were trying to hide something from someone over the weekend. They can see you through your TV, your laptop, your phone as you say, and you need to cover all of the cameras - I saw some well known actor, can't remember his name, say he played the part of an agent, and learned that in real life he has to switch off as much as possible at night, including his microwave oven, and take the battery out of his cell phone and possibly even his laptop if he wants to be more secure.

CLS said:

Hello MadMinister,

The problem is yes you can sniff the TCP traffic, but with Intel ME, the people assaulting you can connect to your computer

TOTALLY UNNOTICED! They can use your computer even when it is turned off. Read this article that explains Intel ME. Most likely, by reading stories from other TIs, they are getting hacked on their computers, phones, tvs, cars, and more, this advice I offer will help. I purchased a X200 laptop and plan to put Libreboot on it. I will let you know if it solves majority of my problems. Also note that they can do this to your computer from a distance without you connected to wifi with Intel ME. Again, it has direct access to your computer's network chips and bluetooth.

Also, they have switched off my fridge and my TV on numerous occasions, sometimes by mistake, apparently because they are playing video games on the same computer that they are watching me through, and they press the wrong button from what I can gather, then my TV goes fuzzy or switches off completely. They have attacked my microwave oven, making sparks fly everwhere for 2 days, and then as I was about to replace it, it started working perfectly again.

I got my fridge to switch back on after 2 days only by switching it off on the wall, and then switching it back on again.

CLS said on his website: "Someone else being Able To See Through Your Own Eyes..."

That is so true, real and sad for a few unfortunate one's in the World. Everything else is a complete paranoia and can make somebody loose his mind... i'm talking abot those few really unfortunate ones and more than 99% "TI's" are not like that and they're free to cover their tv, laptop and mobile as they wish, which is actually funny from my point of view.

God's Grace said:

Hi CLS, they have definitely hacked into my laptop at home and at work, as well as my phone, in fact they switched my phone off completely for an entire weekend, but told me not to get paranoid, that it would be back working by Monday, and as true as they said, it started working on the Monday again - obviously they were trying to hide something from someone over the weekend. They can see you through your TV, your laptop, your phone as you say, and you need to cover all of the cameras - I saw some well known actor, can't remember his name, say he played the part of an agent, and learned that in real life he has to switch off as much as possible at night, including his microwave oven, and take the battery out of his cell phone and possibly even his laptop if he wants to be more secure.

CLS said:

Hello MadMinister,

CLS, Stopeg is an excellent source of information, thanks for that link, however you will notice that Peter states that this is being done by the Secret Service. I can only personally say, that for me personally, my perps told me they work for Crime Intelligence via v2K, and I urge you to watch the videos by Dr Katherine Horton on Youtube, who says it is the intelligence agencies that are doing this to her, in every country she visits.  I know that the people who do this to me are not directly employed by an intelligence agency, but I'm led to believe, they are contracted into them, it appears those that are contracted into doing this to innocent, law abiding citizens are life-long criminals, many drug related, with many crimes in their backgrounds, which have been sealed, so that they can get away with it, I know that my perps have even had their names taken off the criminal databases, as if they don't exist.

In terms of making you look different in the mirror, you are absolutely correct, and also they can make your entire body look different, I've heard of someone's nose being completely reshaped. If I am going out somewhere, where a man may take a look at me, I will suddenly develop what looks like 5 scratches/burns on either sides of my mouth, I wake up often with one of my eyes being very red.

Really sorry to hear what you are going through, they threaten all of us with death, as well as people close to us, including members of our families, so please don't think this happens to you only.

Electronic weapons and gang stalking are technology and methods used by national secret services violating human rights in horrible ways

CLS, you're still a puzzle to me, if you have some questions just ask, I told you that more then 99% of people who call themselves "TI's" these days DON'T have someone looking through their eyes, in fact, they're free people with the "psychiatrist" right (like almost everybody in this modern World today and that includes Peter) and they are allowed to play others who usually get psych diagnose but it depends on how somebody behaves... paranoia is what they want. I don't let them sell me stories.

Yes,

They can control your electronic equipment by hitting it with microwaves. Yes they can see through the eyes. My site has many links that claim what I say is true.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Berenice commented on Sonar♦0's group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
"Madame Camille BLANC Présidente de AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL FRANCE 76 bd de la Villette Service abonnements 75 939 PARIS CEDEX 19 Objet : suspension de prélèvement Madame, Je vous demande par la présente de suspendre…"
29 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"LETS ALL SUE THE US GOVERMENT. SEND ME YOUR SKULL XRAY AND I WILL SEE IF YOU HAVE IMPLANTS. THEN WE CAN SUE THEM."
3 hours ago
annabelley commented on annabelley's blog post What is MKULTRA?
5 hours ago
annabelley commented on annabelley's blog post REMOTE NEURAL MONITORING: A Technology Used For Controlling the Human Brain
"REMOTE NEURAL MONITORING [Satellite Harassment and Terrorism] TECHNOLOGICAL HARASSMENTTechnological harassment refers to the use of technology to VIEW, TRACK, MONITOR and or HARASS a person near or from a distance. The technology may include AUDIO…"
5 hours ago
annabelley commented on annabelley's blog post REMOTE NEURAL MONITORING: A Technology Used For Controlling the Human Brain
"Satellite Terrorism [Remote Neural Monitoring] to an individual Corrupt GOVERNMENT and CORPORATE elements are utilizing REMOTE NEURAL MONITORING SATELLITE TECHNOLOGY also known as "SATELLITE TERRORISM" to HARASS, TORTURE and TERRORIZE…"
5 hours ago
annabelley posted a blog post

REMOTE NEURAL MONITORING: A Technology Used For Controlling the Human Brain

WHAT IS IT?Remote Neural Monitoring(RNM) works remotely to control the brain in order to read and detect any criminal thought taking place inside the mind of a possible perpetrator.Research studies have shown that the human brain thinks at a rate of about 5000 bits per second and does not have the capacity to compete with supercomputers performing via satellites, implants and biotelemetry.The human brain has a distinctive set of bioelectric resonance system. For the RNM system, supercomputers…See More
5 hours ago
Amber Wilson replied to Elizabeth Carlile's discussion hate stalking
"Over three jobs now, all sthe t up by my stalkers...over 8 years....wtf am I to do?!?!?!....they have so much hate and money it's insane...it's the FUCKIMG giverment"
6 hours ago
Amber Wilson replied to Elizabeth Carlile's discussion hate stalking
"Every shitty job I've applied for I'm overly criticized and under paid all done by my gangstalking...they have so much money it's insane...why am I even alive"
6 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service