peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/mindtorture/

Views: 903

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello God's Grace.

Thanks for the input. I will adjust it.

Hello God's Grace,

I adjusted it but not exactly like you said, please take a look and please share it. You can also make a copy by right clicking your mouse and clicking "save as". I'm afraid these people will kill me so please spread the word and read and share everything I written.

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/

God's Grace said:

Hi CLS, you have some excellent information of your website, however there are a few spelling errors, and you also need to change some of your wording, and then I will feel comfortable with sending it out to others, such as:

'If someone claims you are mentally sick. Ask why does people like me, Peter Mooring, Helen Kurdina all claim the same thing. Peter and me also claim things like the perpetrators being able to hack our computers, phones, tvs, etc. This is not a new global sickness.'

Please change this to 'Ask why people like myself, Peter Mooring and Helen Kurding all claim the same thing in terms of these attacks having nothing to do with schizophrenia.  Peter and I also claim that the perpetrators are able to hack into our computers, phones........'

Otherwise, thank you for the tremendous effort you have gone to on your website, it is very informative.

Peter and me also claim things likeActually looks really good, only you would still need to change one word, as it is not proper grammar, that is....:

Peter and me also claim things like, which should read either Peter and I, or Peter and myself......

Otherwise, they will not get past this first sentence, because they will think they are dealing with an amateur and they are not

Hi CLS,

"I'm afraid these people will kill me so please spread the word and read and share everything I written."

Why do you think that anybody wants to kill you? I wondered myself some 10 to 5 years ago but it turned out it wasn't true and I just ended up screwing myself from the inside by thinking like that.

From my perspective you have some realistic points on your web site but half is an average "TI" ramblings.

Don't worry about the grammar, who cares about that? I don't.

CLS said:

Hello God's Grace,

I adjusted it but not exactly like you said, please take a look and please share it. You can also make a copy by right clicking your mouse and clicking "save as". I'm afraid these people will kill me so please spread the word and read and share everything I written.

God's Grace said:

Hi CLS, you have some excellent information of your website, however there are a few spelling errors, and you also need to change some of your wording, and then I will feel comfortable with sending it out to others, such as:

'If someone claims you are mentally sick. Ask why does people like me, Peter Mooring, Helen Kurdina all claim the same thing. Peter and me also claim things like the perpetrators being able to hack our computers, phones, tvs, etc. This is not a new global sickness.'

Please change this to 'Ask why people like myself, Peter Mooring and Helen Kurding all claim the same thing in terms of these attacks having nothing to do with schizophrenia.  Peter and I also claim that the perpetrators are able to hack into our computers, phones........'

Otherwise, thank you for the tremendous effort you have gone to on your website, it is very informative.

Madminster, you generally come onto this site, to give wrong advice to everybody, or you're just blatantly rude - please stay away, unless you have something concrete to help TI's with - even your website is rude and callous.

Actually, CLS is putting together some very good advice, why don't we all help him with making it look slick and professional....it is mostly there in fact, imo.

peacepink
1 2

Julie Barnes
Female
Las Vegas, NV
United States
Comment Wall:

Julie Barnes
What has this world come to???
Nov 25, 2016

Julie Barnes
I have felt all mentioned experiences that other TI's have mentioned, but I have not yet run across any mention of one experience that I have, which is the feeling of the perpetrators piercing through a vein in my arm or neck or leg, in which it feels like a real syringe, and DOES leave a visible pierce mark and slight welt, as of a real needle. I actually feel something being administered into my vein. THIS MORE THAN CONCERNS ME. I have taken photos with my phone several times, ONLY to eventually delete them, BECAUSE, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THEM.???This ALSO goes on wth the RECORDINGS of them that I have recorded and saved on my phone, until I needed space on my phone, so deleted the recordings. This has gone on over and over, as to my "perps",( I call them the "VOICES"), get so use to me doing this, that they actually say things, like,"Who cares, she will just delete them, anyway.", or, "You're wasting your time, We can't be recorded." Trust me. THEY CAN BE RECORDED.
just now

Hello,

Please read my website again. I have updated it with some information on car hacking. This is very important to targeted individuals because the perpetrators are definitely hacking into your car's computer. My website explains how they do this and video proof. They assassinate targeted individuals with this. The website has formatting and some grammar problems. I will fix this but the people attacking me adjust my site so it is hard for people to read it.

Wireless tire pressure gauge and Bluetooth:

https://www.reddit.com/r/TargetedEnergyWeapons/comments/3r0j7t/wiki...

Regarding your faraday cage, read my shielding threads in 'Advanced Technology' forum of PeacePink.

Thanks

Hi Julie, I've never heard of that before, however I have heard from a friend that abduct her into a spacecraft, and place RFID chips into her body leaving no trace at all, I can't remember the words she used to describe it, but I don't think they are injecting anything into your body, I think they are simply making it feel that way, and they can leave marks on anyone's body. 

Please do tell how you are able to record them, I would very much appreciate that.

God Bless

God's Grace

Regards to all
Truly wonderful advice. I would like to ask friends who knows if that methods exist in

addition to these well-known for V2K. Or to put it this way, how many methods exist for V2K?

So if someone can write about this, or point to a site or a post that has this issue. Thank you

Hello,

If you watch the videos I posted on my site with Dr Robert Duncan he indicates different V2K methods.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS replied to CLS's discussion DO NOT BUY WEAPONS IF YOU ARE VICTIM OF MIND CONTROL
"PLEASE GET THIS INTO YOUR HEADS Everyone, otherwise you will end up like Myron May and other victims. The people assaulting you are TRAINED PROFESSIONALS. They are trained to lead you down a path for example to suicide, mental hospital, or even an…"
33 minutes ago
CLS replied to brian bovo's discussion Block your fridge, air conditioner
"You need to build a faraday's cage. I am getting one built of 1 inch thick steal. I will then add other material to it like copper foil on the outside, and rf blocking paint, velostat, or microwave blocking fabric. It won't entirely block…"
46 minutes ago
brian bovo posted a discussion

Block your fridge, air conditioner

They use thermal and magnetic induction.I use canvas, and antistatic and cotton or polyester material. It may not stop totally but it dampens intensity.See More
12 hours ago
deca posted videos
13 hours ago
JOHN FINCH shared their blog post on Facebook
16 hours ago
Pat_B posted a blog post

Edmund Igberaese, you are not forgotten. Come back soon.

2017.Edmund Igberaese, you are not forgotten.-         Pat B.The events that marked the beginning of 2010 boded ill for many in our community. Edmund Igberaese, a young male of African descent, began his account thus:“ My story begins in the United States. It is May of 2009 , and I wear a robe befitting a recent high school graduate. I am a 16-year-old boy of African descent so blessed with gifts that I managed to finish high school as 5th in my graduating class of over 400 students. I feel…See More
17 hours ago
Larry Lee Whitsitt commented on Larry Lee Whitsitt's photo
Thumbnail

SAM_5438

"  You can see www.translatorscafe.com/unit-converter/EN/current/3-1    The 2" electro-beam is 50uA (microamps)  This article may help you "Measuring Electric Current using  an oscilloscope, a generator for signal,…"
21 hours ago
cat cat commented on pathfinder's video
Thumbnail

2017 - THE END OF ELECTRONIC HARASSMENT SYMPTOMS - END YOUR TARGETING SYMPTOMS

"I tried this.  The borox mixed with water and used as a shampoo.  It really does do something.  The best way I know how to describe it is it slightly lessens the perps signal on you.   But it dries out your hair really…"
23 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service