peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Mind Control, weoponized mycoplasma, Microwave warfare, goes hand and hand.

Brain diseases and Mind Controll multiplyed by Radio Microwaves and Hologram signals via Directed Energy Weapons being a targeted individual and family multiplyes the weoponized mycoplasma via weoponized parosites Mutated with the Vinsa virus at a Rapid rate exspecially in the Brain. Turns Frontal Lobes to Mush and memory problems and Brain Fog exspecially in people that is already sick and Abease and on medication. Microwave warfare on Targeted individuals brings on various illnesses and Brain diseases and cancers and illnesses over a period of time via sick sicker and sicker and Being Targeted multiplyes the wide spread Pain ten Fold also. At least this is what crippled and disabled my wife and I for decades. The Microwave Warfare is what crippled and disabled my wife and I being targeted individuals for over thirty years. The only way a targeted individual of he is being made sick cripple and disable to cure the weoponized mycoplasma is build a Faraday cage and Ground Shield to block Microwave and Ground Shield to Balance the Electrical part of the body back to Normal. It's the Electricity Inside the body that is way to High that causes the Biological Warfare or Germ warfare to multiplye at a Rapid rate and causes Mental Illnesses and Heart problems and vascular diseases and Nero Degenerative diseases. Electricity can Heal or Electricity can kill Inside the body Brain Heart Blood and Nervous system. Thanks and God Bless.

Views: 76

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, 

I'm French targeted for 28 years now. You described exactly what i can feel on my skin and in my body.

it is a permanent feeling of Electricity that circulates in the body and causes pain and itching. My skin burns approximately between nettle and mosquito bites. Dreadful ! We need bravery.

im engish, been targeted since end of 2001, been through the lot, know they plan to take half my brain away, to cover up the truth, unfounaly that wont stop them, luckly you have your wife, then another 7 years, its 15 year police operation, I don't know how it works to 30 years, maybr for some its lifetime, and some cases I have read that seems the case

You're so right. These animals have no remorse. They beat us senseless in our brain. If don't die of the blows, they keep on tortering us hoping one day we die.

They tried to paralyze me also. The Perps put naked holograms of themselves inside my head, it's nasty. Sub humans is the right word for them. Who every made that up, you're so right. That should be their official name, Sub Humans.

I don't know how to make a faraway cage.

Does anybody know how to put the Perps 2 step behind? 

Well Bye bye for now,

Angeline Klas

There are ways to beat it but you need to dominate using psychic war in your telepathic abilities.

Blocking also helps break up the targeting.

Think people!  You can do this.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

JasonMxxxx posted videos
6 hours ago
Wayne Morin Jr posted videos
12 hours ago
segerkicks is now a member of peacepink
13 hours ago
Indie Target liked Martti Koski's video
15 hours ago
Martti Koski posted a video
19 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a blog post

Look ! What is Facebook Canada doing?

Facebook Canada at once block American Psychiatric Association when I just click its page.See More
22 hours ago
Lez commented on Sonar♦0's group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
"Bonjour,  Le harcèlement criminel global , à travers un témoignage expliqué à  https://ondesmortelles.wordpress.com/2018/07/21/le-terrorisme-psychologique-ou-la-psychologie-inversee/"
yesterday
carty kicks updated their profile
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service