People who do mind research use various methods including waves to induce abnormal biochemical changes in the victim's Brain. This is almost similar to mental diseases. In mental disease these bio chemical changes occurs spontaneously. In both situations, the ultimate result is abnormal brain biochemical changes which cause abnormal behavior and paranoid psychatric symptoms. In brain research victims and psychatric patients, these biochemical changes can be corrected by Medicines. That is what I was able to escape from control of mind research people after 9 years of suffering and now having peaseful happy life. What Help me is OLANZIPINE. Few of my friends also followed my advice & having better life now.

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Certain characteristics of people may be important for dementia later in life. According to Assignment Writing Service experts, being conscientious and sociable can protect against age-related mental decline for longer.

Cheap Assignment Writing Services | The Academic Papers UK
    The UK's most reliable and cheap assignment writing services are available to assist students with all academic levels at a reasonable price.
This reply was deleted.