Mind research

Dear GanesamoorthyKayamuhan, I Have read all those web sites for nearly 8 years ago. I also thought the way you think now. I wasted a lot of time. You can call it research or disease or electronic waves or micro chips or whatever word you want. Finally what helped me is medicine. I spend lot of money in buying machines. But they are useless & liers. There are lot of people get rid of this problems. If you want to trust me & follow my advice, you will be successful. Otherwise you will suffer & spoil your life untill you die. It is upto you to decide what you want. Neelan.

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Neelan is right. Luckily we have 2 lucky guys escaped from all online scams after spending all the money, life and career for 10 - 15 years and lost money on devises which never existed. I love this site and the members and I want to help and rescue them. I paid using credit card and they were fake sites and stole my credit card numbers.  and used that number and purchased whatever they wnated.  ended up paying huge bills to credit card copmpanies. Finally Olanzapine helped me.

David Jones

This reply was deleted.