Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Hi Everyone, 

I've been watching a lot of movies recently and have come to the conclusion that this technology is making it's way to the public through the big screen...  Something tells me people are becoming aware of our situations.  Here are a few movies I'd suggest watching...   I'd be interested in knowing if there are any more.  

Star Wars (mind reading)
Zootopia (zombie gun)
Pacific Rim (two-way hive mind telepathy)
Listening (mind reading) 
H. (electromagnetic effects on a small town, TIs)
Mind Blown (psychotronic warfare... I haven't watched this)

I.T. (gang stalking)
The Good Neighbor (gang stalking)
Knock Knock (gang stalking, "hateful/playful perpetrator attitude")

Views: 107

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can think of 2 more off-hand

Control "Factor

Inception

Wow Sandy, that looks scary, have you seen the movie Control Factor?  Check how long ago this was made, they knew about what we are going through right back then....

Chris Burton it SURE has and for alongtime NOW.

God`s Grace, yes, scary stuff. But I suppose that is the psychopath mentality - power, control and manipulation of as many people as possible.

Yes I`ve seen Control Factor, good film, from 2003, I actually posted a link to it on Blogs a while back. They knew what we are going thru - I wonder if these films are made to normalise the abuse, so that new generations will just see this type of thing as somehow normal?

I really enjoyed Inception - Christopher Nolan is brilliant. He`s got a new one coming out soon - Dunkirk, set in WW2 - should be great.

Wayne Morin Jr said:

Chris Burton it SURE has and for alongtime NOW.

I just watched Control Factor.   Somebody definitely knew a little something about these programs back in 2003.  -Chris  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS posted a status
"Folks "WW3" on purpose might just begin. Welcome to the Russian Federation."
29 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"Who Polices the Police? Thank God Almighty because crimes are unimaginable. Brain control is 1 aspect. It worst than it appears!!!!"
7 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Cops are oblvious and horrors are happening. Jeffery Dalmer with top secret tech. Cattle mutilations are whistleblowers. Nazi KKK brutal."
7 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Its scary. Child mutilation and gluing. Top secret medical glue. They are white men/women monsters. You cant imagine. Jeffrey Dalmer"
7 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Divide & conquer. India/China China/Tibet India/Pakistan Israel/Iran North Korea/South Korea Ethiopia. Brain control white supremacy."
7 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"I know everything. Brain control is 1 aspect. They have what you call alien tech. Walk into your home and rape you unconsciencely. Nazi KKK."
7 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Its bad when part of the church has become rotten in connection with white supremacy. NOT Pope Francis. Brutal Nazi KKK rotten to the core!!"
7 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"I think the church is rotten. Not Pope Francis. He is good. Believe it or not some may have ties to White Supremacy. Italians & French."
8 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service