Recording in my room on the  Oregon Coast in August 2010

Taken down numerous levels as described below

I believe it is a satellite transmission

Increase sound

Reduce noise

Reduce until cant be seen and becomes as a dark matter negative factor appearing as a shadow on screen spectrum

Then shadow moved rapidly across screen out of site in an evasive measure

Increase sound again and it appears as if a portal opens in middle of almost box shaped sound in purple

The specks of light appear as a helix like dna with the tiny specs of light possible chromosomes

The purple is surrounded by orange red

The orange red and purple is what the god source flashed when he came to me several times in the holohgraphic hypnotic session by patti maes in feb

The color is orange red and not darker red it is how I could tell difference between true source and pretender

The pretender is a non repeater and not immortal

Karl sims is MIT pati maes’ husband of participated  the holograph hypnotic session MIT did on me in West Linn, Oregon . it is significant tonote that he has written a lengthy paper on genetic algorithms

http://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=s&hl=en&source=hp&q=genetic+algorythms&btnG=Google+Search#sclient=psy&hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=sp2&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=s&q=genetic+algorithms+karl+sims&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=9d6eeca7724bdc1a

dna resulting 10g after noise increase.jpg

running section sound increasing isit sratgate dnaforfeedlot.jpg

non repester paramecium.jpg

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –