Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

NASA FUTURE OF WARFARE - StopTheCrime.net


www.stopthecrime.net › nasa


Read all doc.. God bless he is coming, stay strong endure this beast system in the name our Lord Jesus, praise be to the almighty God the creator of the heavens and earth. The King of Kings.. Not one of us is worthy, but believe and repent unto him for he has made a path for the sinner.

Views: 201

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

JasonMxxxx,

This information is in response to the information above about "The Future Of Warfare" by Deborah Tavares of StopTheCrime.net

That is a hoax.

This is Virgo Triad's new video on this hoax.

Please watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQZmq_vMcSQ

I thought that you should know.

All The Best,

Snoop4truth



Snoop Fourtruth said:

JasonMxxxx,

This information is in response to the information above about "The Future Of Warfare" by Deborah Tavares of StopTheCrime.net

That is a hoax.

This is Virgo Triad's new video on this hoax.

Please watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQZmq_vMcSQ

I thought that you should know.

All The Best,

Snoop4truth



Snoop Fourtruth said:



Snoop Fourtruth said:

JasonMxxxx,

This information is in response to the information above about "The Future Of Warfare" by Deborah Tavares of StopTheCrime.net

That is a hoax.

This is Virgo Triad's new video on this hoax.

Please watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQZmq_vMcSQ

I thought that you should know.

All The Best,

Snoop4truth


 



Snoop Fourtruth said:



Snoop Fourtruth said:

JasonMxxxx,

This information is in response to the information above about "The Future Of Warfare" by Deborah Tavares of StopTheCrime.net

That is a hoax.

This is Virgo Triad's new video on this hoax.

Please watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQZmq_vMcSQ

I thought that you should know.

All The Best,

Snoop4truth

Driving Force for Social change {people wanted}.

Must not be intimidated



ghstdtnee said:

Driving Force for Social change {people wanted}.

Must not be intimidated

Hello ghstdtnee,

What does your comment mean?

Does your comment mean that hoaxes are the driving force for social change?

Or, does your comment mean that exposing hoaxes is the driving force for human change.

For more about this and other Deborah Tavares hoaxes, click here. https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showthread.php?130336-The-hoaxes-of-...(conspiracy-weaponized-weather-fires-depopulation)

All the best,

Snoop4truth

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconHarber Candelario and dinelo amokounia joined Peacepink
3 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a discussion

17 years, 6205 days. That is the tip of the iceberg. If you were me...

If "they" do nothing, why are they hacking UN Human Rights and UN Human Rights Council to cover up their ongoing brutality and evil?Robin YanCanadian victim of torture      See More
15 hours ago
cili K posted a status
"Interesting Documentary here: https://youtube.com/watch?v=fAkb3CxEOJA"
19 hours ago
ROBERT WILLIAM MATTHEWS posted a blog post

?

Manchurian Candidate,is that why?Robert. xSee More
20 hours ago
Agnes Mckenna updated their profile
23 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Who built tunnels in US? "Right under ground". Release covid and go into their underground huts. Why?"
yesterday
CLS posted a status
"Bikers for putin bikers for trump. Kkk Nazi"
yesterday
Josh B left a comment for NavyNut
"Sorry, 613 581-9006"
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service