Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Hi all. They are using frequencies to cause being extremely upset in front of perp /gs'ing employees, it was the first time in happened. BUT, what also I can't figure out is I tell myself I am not going to talk about anything but the job with these employees and even remind myself just before going thru the door but when I get inside the office I still find myself answering their questions which always has to do with whatever my thoughts were 1 hour to 3 days before. Sometimes i can pick up on a topic they ask me about but usually it takes me from a couple hours to later at night when I get home to realize what they lured me into talking about was exactly what I had been thinking recently.

For some reason I feel compelled to not just answer them but to go on and on and they just sit there and listen and then never offer any input after I finished talking, just a blank stare from them, there are 4 of them and one of them worked as a mental health pro for the state before working with me, been ther 10 years. The others been there 5 years and all work as a team.

It seems as though my memory of telling myself not to get caught up in this gets erased. They have been coached on what tone of voice and how to sound sincere when they ask me questions and I fall for it just about every time.

They also use trigger words over and over like "how was your weekend" or "do you have any plans for the weekend". over and over.I have had this office for 20 years and the whole time it's been used as a mind control laboratory. I have experienced so much psychological abuse it's unreal.

Are their any other TI's who have experienced this or does any TI's know or heard of this that can offer me advice on how to keep my mouth shut. It is so weird to have your thoughts broadcast back to you. I also experience this in the TI call conferences in the USA where it seems a segment of the call 2 people claiming to be TI's start a long chat that covers my thoughts from just 24 hours before.

Hope someone has insight about this torture.

Jim

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi You are subjected to cyber terrorism/ telecommunications fraud. period.

I have full information on my website of which want to solidify the Public against an individual in England.

ghststnee

Hi Jim

It must be so hard to work in close confines with ppl who are harassing you and for so many yrs with their behaviour continuing. I haven't experienced what you speak of before but lm not surprised that perpetrators have the capacity to mind control you like this. I would continue telling yourself on yr way to work that you're not going together discussions today, only short answers. Maybe one day it will stick for you. If all else fails and the mc is stronger than yr mind l would try not to let it worry you. They're only repeating the same pattern and not getting much out of it. Don't let it bother you mate. They're not worth it and it must be boring for them to continue doing this.

Maybe try reorganising yr routine at work. Can you sit in a different area? Or go get a coffee first thing?

Hiya Jim

Whatever you do don't leave the job , try your best to ignore their comments , yes they are reading your thoughts but you get used to that after a while. If you leave the job then it is a downward spiral, its another domino that falls , the main thing is to not let them knock down another domino. I made all of these mistakes , I let them knock down all of the dominos. IE I left my job, got into trouble with the law, got sent into hospital, got on the medication. Now I have no voice as everyone thinks that it is all in my head and that it is me that is the problem. My point is don't leave the job ,at all cost. Ignore the harassers , and their comments about your thoughts.

And yes they are harassing on the TI call conferences , they want it so that you have zero support, nowhere to go. Just ignore it as best you can , if you are on the calls then keep doing it ,in time you will learn who you can trust and who you can't. Stay strong Jim , the day will come when all of this will end.

Plus who knows , maybe your work mates are being mind controlled, your attacking perps have the power to control what one thinks about or what one says, so when they repeat your thoughts to you it could be that your harassers are controlling them. Its just a theory mind you , if they are involved then they are involved, if you are sure then you are sure. Its just a theory. I know of one TI that told me that people around him are being controlled to say certain things to him, his name is JASON he is Irish and on this forum. Food for thought.

Hi Sue,

Yes it is hard because you just can't be yourself as they are told how to attack you to bring you down. I try to ignore it all but it has gone on for so ,long and it is frustrating when you think they are wanting to chat about something legitimate and it turns around to be about me. I agree with you it must get old for them BUT it seems like they enjoy it even more. I can't trust a word they say, it's like a conversation with the Devil.

Jim
Sue said:

Hi Jim

It must be so hard to work in close confines with ppl who are harassing you and for so many yrs with their behaviour continuing. I haven't experienced what you speak of before but lm not surprised that perpetrators have the capacity to mind control you like this. I would continue telling yourself on yr way to work that you're not going together discussions today, only short answers. Maybe one day it will stick for you. If all else fails and the mc is stronger than yr mind l would try not to let it worry you. They're only repeating the same pattern and not getting much out of it. Don't let it bother you mate. They're not worth it and it must be boring for them to continue doing this.

Stephen O' Neill said:

Plus who knows , maybe your work mates are being mind controlled, your attacking perps have the power to control what one thinks about or what one says, so when they repeat your thoughts to you it could be that your harassers are controlling them. Its just a theory mind you , if they are involved then they are involved, if you are sure then you are sure. Its just a theory. I know of one TI that told me that people around him are being controlled to say certain things to him, his name is JASON he is Irish and on this forum. Food for thought.

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for yours and  everyones input, I appreciate it. I agree with you about hanging in on the job and I have because I realized I would never have another job, especially at my age, 71. Targeted since 24 y/o. I have read where the office GSers  could be MC too.  One of them went for 2 hours straight last week and covered my whole life. I don't see how he could have remembered all of it so maybe they were sending him what to say by v2k. I mean, it was non stop and i just listened and was amazed at all he said.

Found out when he was toward the end when he took his glasses off that his eyes were pitch black, staring kind of at me but off to the side. He was so confused he could not make up his mind what he wanted to do as he went down one step of the stairs and then back up 2 times. Weird.

I've been on their drugs too and when I got off of them they increased the DEW torture. I have to be careful about giving them anything that can used as a mental issue so like Sue suggested I need to keep trying to control myself over them, it's a tug of war.

Jim

Hi, I could not find a link to your website, could you please post it? Thanks

Jim

ghstdtnee said:

Hi You are subjected to cyber terrorism/ telecommunications fraud. period.

I have full information on my website of which want to solidify the Public against an individual in England.

ghststnee

Jim l understand what you mean by feeling like you are talking with the devil. It is pure and organised mind control and the people are posessed so to speak...it's like they have no soul. I have encountered a lot of it during my time as a Tl even from my own family and they turn into monsters but then lve seen them turn back again to their normal selves with no recollection of what they did or said and then l am accused of being the one in the wrong. That might explain yr co workers confusion....they literally shift between minds. I hope you can find ways to cope with it and not let it get to you. I know it's so hard...that's the reason l left work and l regret it like Stephen said. You're stronger than l was. Hang in there!

People you are Fed crime victims
Those others violate the Fourth Amendment
Check out USC Sec 241 Conspiracy against rights.
You are denied personal security.
I know. Subjected to abuse of power for 22 years.
And those are the people who have public oversight.
We need legal rep not tech.
I have the evidence and can formulate a Complaint

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Monita Choi posted blog posts
23 minutes ago
Charlotte D. Wooster is now a member of Peacepink
5 hours ago
Sue replied to Stephen O' Neill's discussion The Iraqi Dinar
"Stephen you can delete it yoireelf. Just go to the top of the page and click the "add" button then follow."
5 hours ago
Martti Koski commented on H's group Finland
"Outi, nyt se keskustelu oli tullut takaisin. Minusta se oli joitakin tunteja  häviksissä."
6 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
7 hours ago
Stephen O' Neill replied to Stephen O' Neill's discussion The Iraqi Dinar
"ADMIN , can you please DELETE this thread I started, as in the whole thing , I no longer recommend TI's buy Iraqi Dinar, I made a bad judgement so can you delete the whole thread plaese?"
7 hours ago
Robin Yan replied to Stephen O' Neill's discussion The Iraqi Dinar
"Please forward to them by fax, not only for me, thanks. UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationInternational Criminal CourtCanadian Government 14 years ago, Canadian lawyer said to me: " You have nowhere to go if…"
8 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event International Bar Association
"Please forward to them by fax, not only for me, thanks. UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationInternational Criminal CourtCanadian Government 14 years ago, Canadian lawyer said to me: " You have nowhere to go if…"
8 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service