When I first became aware of being a TI (visual, communication disturbances, v2k, DEW torture), I looked up my symptoms on the computer, found Mindjustice and Peacepink, etc and said, 'Ok, I am what is called a TI. That's what's happening to me. Two years and many tears later I believe with ALL MY HEART that these events are evil demonic forces at work. This is not to say that there are no government TI's; I'm sure some people are watched/experimented on BUT too much has happened to me for me to not recognize the writing on the wall. I don't know how much to say as it's a sad state of affairs when a fellow TI will write you off as crazy. How do I explain myself without sounding mentally ill? I promise, I promise, I promise that I have come to see in no uncertain terms that no power on Earth could do the things that have been done to me. And here is some irony: I used to feel sarcastic and irritated with TI's who claimed demonic forces were at work. I felt impatient, like 'wake up and smell the coffee, idiots! everyone is talking about the technologies being used on us, the military admits to quite a few of these technologies existing, what else do you need to know?' I was wrong. I will be honest right here.  If I truthfully explain what changed my mind and made me believe in demonic forces (which I had NO belief at all in before this) I am afraid I will help no one. I think people will write me off as a nut and a waste of time. But please know this: my understanding of this truth, that there is forces at work here that we as just people can't truly understand but which definitely involve the influence of evil and -believe it or not- the protection of a higher power, have made my life liveable again. I have had an amazing amount of relief from the mental anguish AND the physical symptoms. However, just like all the other TI's, I still live with a terrible amount of it. It's not like you can just decide that because you now believe differently that it will all disappear. It's hard to explain and I almost didn't speak up, like who is going to believe me. But maybe you will. After all, when you found out  you were a TI you had to accept a whole new type of reality, one which very few others believe is true. This is the same thing: accepting that what you had believed is now very different. If this post helps even one, even just one TI live a better life, then it was worth putting myself out there. If you want to understand what changed my mind from believing in government involvement to now believing in demonic involvement, then please email me. It's just so personal it's too hard to post. But I will be truthful; what do you have to lose by considering another point of view? It's not like I'm trying to convert you to some religion or something,  just trying to be honest and hopefully bring a little peace. Take care, ginababy Email: gina_baby_75@yahoo.com Thanks for listening. 

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have on several occassions felt a weighted 'thump' on my bed as I was trying to fall asleep. On these nights I had particularly horrible nightmares or episodes of 'sleep paralysis/sleep apnea'. I am diagnosed with obstructive sleep apnea HOWEVER  I truly believe that demonic episodes are the explanation for the paralysis. I lay there, awake, realizing I cannot breathe or move,  telling myself I must move in order to breathe and knowing that if I don't move soon, I will simply die. This has happened to me since childhood; for many years this apnea/paralysis didn't bother me much but in the last 5 years or so it's been coming back with a vengeance. It's been since 9/15/08 that I became aware I was a 'TI', but looking back on my life, there was evidence of interference by perps (aka demons, as far as I believe) since childhood. For example, dreams or images of VERY specific life events which came to pass, illnesses (rashes, autoimmune disorders, strange unhealthiness)  unexplained by medical science which occurred again after I became aware of my TI status and now seem obviously related to to being targeted. My children seem to be affected. My 8 year old has autism and can't speak. He turns yellow all over his body (bright yellow, almost orange) but his eyes remain unaffected (with liver issues such as jaundice the eyes yellow also). Blood work and tests for disease show NOTHING; physically he is perfectly healthy- Autism is a developmental disorder and doesn't affect bloodwork etc, definitely it wouldn't cause yellowing or his other problems, rashes. He gets rashes that all over his chest etc, huge rashes that doctors can't diagnose but other TI parents say their kids suffer similar problems. My 13 year old daughter keeps 'hearing' things, dogs barking or me calling her name when I wasn't. Please pray for us that these forces will be destroyed and the light of the Lord will overcome here and now in these children's lives that which has afflicted my family. We are good people though I've not always behaved myself in a Godly fashion I have lived and learned to try, try, and keep on trying, I have gotten my daughter into church and she loves the Lord in just a few short months she has become a true believer; an awesome sight to behold. My 8 year old with autism is a tougher nut to crack; how do you explain to someone who doesn't speak and barely holds still who Jesus is and how to pray? Please pray for us and I hope to hear from you again soon. Take care, ginababy

• Hi Ginababy.  I definitely believe you and as a matter of fact, I have had to balance the technical aspects with the spiritual aspects.  Since the devil is the prince of the power of the air (waves) then he is most certainly involved with EH.  I see it this way.  Satan and his demons love to make you hear voices, hallucinate, want to possess you, break up your relationships, drive you insane, make you commit suicide, homocide, there are spirits of incubi/succubi that rape you in your sleep, etc.  This is the type of crap this technology and the "perps" are capable of.  If demons so love to do this to innocent souls, modern tricknology will only make it easier for them to do their jobs.  Therefore I believe that we can have demonic attacks without electronic harassment, but not EH without demons.  It is like open season on a victim.

Just wanted to say I understand and I have my own story to tell which has convinced me of the combination.  Be peaceful

• Dear Ginababy, thanks for yr post. I do really understand what you mean and are saying. And I think a lot of us has had the thoughts you describe. For one, how can it be so sureal evil, if it´s the government that is supposed to protect the citizeens, not torture innocent people. But for me, I think that this is exactly what they want you/me to think, and what they want you to tell people not experiencing this. So that you would look "crazy" in their eyes. (if telling the story about the DEW, now that really exists and some people, not victims, do recognize this, and these kind of forces is also documented-so that would´t be "crazy enough" to tell (in their opinion) even if it is..) Me too have experienced the most unbealivable things, that makes my mind spinn. It would be interesting although,to hear your story, so I´ll maybe mail you later. Take care//Annie
This reply was deleted.