Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Open mind for a different view= I now believe we are targeted by demonic forces

When I first became aware of being a TI (visual, communication disturbances, v2k, DEW torture), I looked up my symptoms on the computer, found Mindjustice and Peacepink, etc and said, 'Ok, I am what is called a TI. That's what's happening to me. Two years and many tears later I believe with ALL MY HEART that these events are evil demonic forces at work. This is not to say that there are no government TI's; I'm sure some people are watched/experimented on BUT too much has happened to me for me to not recognize the writing on the wall. I don't know how much to say as it's a sad state of affairs when a fellow TI will write you off as crazy. How do I explain myself without sounding mentally ill? I promise, I promise, I promise that I have come to see in no uncertain terms that no power on Earth could do the things that have been done to me. And here is some irony: I used to feel sarcastic and irritated with TI's who claimed demonic forces were at work. I felt impatient, like 'wake up and smell the coffee, idiots! everyone is talking about the technologies being used on us, the military admits to quite a few of these technologies existing, what else do you need to know?' I was wrong. I will be honest right here.  If I truthfully explain what changed my mind and made me believe in demonic forces (which I had NO belief at all in before this) I am afraid I will help no one. I think people will write me off as a nut and a waste of time. But please know this: my understanding of this truth, that there is forces at work here that we as just people can't truly understand but which definitely involve the influence of evil and -believe it or not- the protection of a higher power, have made my life liveable again. I have had an amazing amount of relief from the mental anguish AND the physical symptoms. However, just like all the other TI's, I still live with a terrible amount of it. It's not like you can just decide that because you now believe differently that it will all disappear. It's hard to explain and I almost didn't speak up, like who is going to believe me. But maybe you will. After all, when you found out  you were a TI you had to accept a whole new type of reality, one which very few others believe is true. This is the same thing: accepting that what you had believed is now very different. If this post helps even one, even just one TI live a better life, then it was worth putting myself out there. If you want to understand what changed my mind from believing in government involvement to now believing in demonic involvement, then please email me. It's just so personal it's too hard to post. But I will be truthful; what do you have to lose by considering another point of view? It's not like I'm trying to convert you to some religion or something,  just trying to be honest and hopefully bring a little peace. Take care, ginababy Email: gina_baby_75@yahoo.com Thanks for listening. 

Views: 187

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Ginababy, thanks for yr post. I do really understand what you mean and are saying. And I think a lot of us has had the thoughts you describe. For one, how can it be so sureal evil, if it´s the government that is supposed to protect the citizeens, not torture innocent people. But for me, I think that this is exactly what they want you/me to think, and what they want you to tell people not experiencing this. So that you would look "crazy" in their eyes. (if telling the story about the DEW, now that really exists and some people, not victims, do recognize this, and these kind of forces is also documented-so that would´t be "crazy enough" to tell (in their opinion) even if it is..) Me too have experienced the most unbealivable things, that makes my mind spinn. It would be interesting although,to hear your story, so I´ll maybe mail you later. Take care//Annie

Hi Ginababy.  I definitely believe you and as a matter of fact, I have had to balance the technical aspects with the spiritual aspects.  Since the devil is the prince of the power of the air (waves) then he is most certainly involved with EH.  I see it this way.  Satan and his demons love to make you hear voices, hallucinate, want to possess you, break up your relationships, drive you insane, make you commit suicide, homocide, there are spirits of incubi/succubi that rape you in your sleep, etc.  This is the type of crap this technology and the "perps" are capable of.  If demons so love to do this to innocent souls, modern tricknology will only make it easier for them to do their jobs.  Therefore I believe that we can have demonic attacks without electronic harassment, but not EH without demons.  It is like open season on a victim.

Just wanted to say I understand and I have my own story to tell which has convinced me of the combination.  Be peaceful

Darius Brown said:

Hi Ginababy.  I definitely believe you and as a matter of fact, I have had to balance the technical aspects with the spiritual aspects.  Since the devil is the prince of the power of the air (waves) then he is most certainly involved with EH.  I see it this way.  Satan and his demons love to make you hear voices, hallucinate, want to possess you, break up your relationships, drive you insane, make you commit suicide, homocide, there are spirits of incubi/succubi that rape you in your sleep, etc.  This is the type of crap this technology and the "perps" are capable of.  If demons so love to do this to innocent souls, modern tricknology will only make it easier for them to do their jobs.  Therefore I believe that we can have demonic attacks without electronic harassment, but not EH without demons.  It is like open season on a victim.

Just wanted to say I understand and I have my own story to tell which has convinced me of the combination.  Be peaceful

thanks for your patience, Imagine this; right when I thought I had a a big story to tell suddenly I became unsure; my mind feels muddled. I sleep poorly at night with 'waking dreams' where I feel I am awake and doing things- often with strange people in strange places but at the time it seems logical- until I finally realize i am asleep then I beg the Lord to wake up! Then I am exhausted the whole next day and all my energy is going to surviving day by day- and I don't even have as much to do each day as many others do, yet it all seems too much, how selfish am I? Please, believer or not, pray for me and every other TI for strength every day, belief in the truth, and the power of the Lord on us to save us and help us come together as a team to help one another.
Right now I feel I am failing hard. ( One of the voices told me if I was to fail at least fail upwards. Sometimes I don't know whether to laugh or cry but at least it was a comment I could make use of unlike much of the other stuff I hear). Take care, gina

Hey Gina.  Don't listen to ANYTHING that you hear via voice to skull.  It is pure bullshit.  Gina I have so much demonic crap around me that it is no wonder that I am not dead.  God has made me stronger than an ox apparently.  I know that satan wants us to be confused.  Therefore when you finally feel convinced of what to do next, he will then induce the chaotic attacks that disrupt our rational and deeper thinking patterns via his cronies.  His cronies mean the asses that control V2S too not just the spirits. 

You are not selfish Gina.  You are protecting yourself.  It is unnatural for us to go through attacks that are meant to break us spiritually and erase our individuality and not try to protect ourselves so don't worry.  Protecting yourself also means protecting your children and loved ones because they are a part of you so if you feel the need to not worry about other TI's then do so.  Love you and yours.  And their is no such thing as failing downwards.   If you fail, that means that you tried to come up in the first place right?  Take care and keep your mind.  Peace and luv.

I can also write off everything that I ahve experienced as hypnotism as well.  But it is a bit of a reach for it just tobe a hypnotist that is communicating with me through some kind of high-technology stuff.  Hypnotizing me to believe I am 'in hell' and things like that are common.
I went with the hypnotism idea for a long time. Especially when they would do this thing where they would say "My emphasis on...(fill in the blank) and then I would suddenly cry, be amused, etc" It seemed to be within their control to command me to react emotionally. However, they began to emphasize a series of words and events that were so specific which would then come to pass days or weeks later. Two examples: I was hearing the song "Hands" by Jewel, then I thought of the song "China Girl" in my mind. A day or two later, listening to the radio,  "Hands" was playing. Never thinking of my earlier association with the song, I absently changed the radio station and there was "China Girl" playing. It really freaked me out. About a month after this, I kept hearing a voice saying "Emphasis on the word colonics" (of all things!). This went on for a week or two. On one ordinary night, my husband and I were looking for a movie to watch and he turned on some random Cheech and Chong movie I'd never seen before. A few minutes into the movie one of the actors started talking about colonics. I started screaming! Another frequent occurrence is when something unwanted is about to happen, for example yesterday. I started digging in my freezer and a voice said, "Oops." A few seconds later I found what I wanted, grabbed it, and a bunch of stuff fell out on the floor. Another time, right when I was leaving my house, a voice had said, "Don't get your clothes wet!" Then laughed. After leaving the grocery store, my radiator acted up, and the only water nearby was in a pond down a deep ditch and I almost fell in and without having heard that comment, I would have actually taken a route down the hill which would have caused me to fall in. There is a lot of things I can believe about govt techno, but reading the future is not one. I never used to believe in God, maybe I did as some abstract concept, some deity far away, but not as a real and present presence, but these events and many more like them (some much more convincing and crazy-sounding) have changed my mind. I am going to keep telling everyone: start talking to God. If you don't believe, explain that you are reaching out anyways and ask Him to start being present in your life. I think it's a mistake when people say you have to have faith first or He won't help you. Faith is a gift,  not everyone automatically has it. But if you're willing to talk to the Man Upstairs and tell him, hey, just say some crazy TI you know insists that you try it! Tell him, "Please help me understand and believe. Open my heart to your presence and your love. Make me able to have faith because the alternative... that we went through this TI crap then we die and that's IT?!!! NO WAY IS THAT AN OK ENDING TO THIS STORY! I want the love and peace that others say is possible with you in my life. Help me" or something to that effect. Though you may want to leave the word crap out of it :)  You get the idea. Hope you try it. What have you got to lose? Here's to more and here's to peace! Take care, ginababy

steve ahmann said:
I can also write off everything that I ahve experienced as hypnotism as well.  But it is a bit of a reach for it just tobe a hypnotist that is communicating with me through some kind of high-technology stuff.  Hypnotizing me to believe I am 'in hell' and things like that are common.

I have on several occassions felt a weighted 'thump' on my bed as I was trying to fall asleep. On these nights I had particularly horrible nightmares or episodes of 'sleep paralysis/sleep apnea'. I am diagnosed with obstructive sleep apnea HOWEVER  I truly believe that demonic episodes are the explanation for the paralysis. I lay there, awake, realizing I cannot breathe or move,  telling myself I must move in order to breathe and knowing that if I don't move soon, I will simply die. This has happened to me since childhood; for many years this apnea/paralysis didn't bother me much but in the last 5 years or so it's been coming back with a vengeance. It's been since 9/15/08 that I became aware I was a 'TI', but looking back on my life, there was evidence of interference by perps (aka demons, as far as I believe) since childhood. For example, dreams or images of VERY specific life events which came to pass, illnesses (rashes, autoimmune disorders, strange unhealthiness)  unexplained by medical science which occurred again after I became aware of my TI status and now seem obviously related to to being targeted. My children seem to be affected. My 8 year old has autism and can't speak. He turns yellow all over his body (bright yellow, almost orange) but his eyes remain unaffected (with liver issues such as jaundice the eyes yellow also). Blood work and tests for disease show NOTHING; physically he is perfectly healthy- Autism is a developmental disorder and doesn't affect bloodwork etc, definitely it wouldn't cause yellowing or his other problems, rashes. He gets rashes that all over his chest etc, huge rashes that doctors can't diagnose but other TI parents say their kids suffer similar problems. My 13 year old daughter keeps 'hearing' things, dogs barking or me calling her name when I wasn't. Please pray for us that these forces will be destroyed and the light of the Lord will overcome here and now in these children's lives that which has afflicted my family. We are good people though I've not always behaved myself in a Godly fashion I have lived and learned to try, try, and keep on trying, I have gotten my daughter into church and she loves the Lord in just a few short months she has become a true believer; an awesome sight to behold. My 8 year old with autism is a tougher nut to crack; how do you explain to someone who doesn't speak and barely holds still who Jesus is and how to pray? Please pray for us and I hope to hear from you again soon. Take care, ginababy

Annie, it took me almost two years to decide that it wasn't the gov't of this or any other country at work here. I simply experienced too much that no weaponry could explain. I was not a believer of God, to tell you the truth I didn't believe in anything- trust in people, trust in the Lord, really I had nothing except my kids and my survival instincts, which as  you know don't keep you warm and happy on a long cold night of experiencing the torture us TI's go through. Finally, one too many strange things such as future events being foretold in my life weeks or months in advance etc took place and I had to HAD TO look at things differently. To say I was a skeptic... yeah, baby!!! I am still right now in a place of shock and awe as I see that the Lord really exists and I still don't understand why we must be put through this. Just remember, the evil forces (I really hate the word Satan, it's like giving him power to acknowledge him but sometimes we have to be real about it so here's me being real) Satan has his helpers well-trained to convince us that technologies, many of which do truly exist-our own military admits this- are being used to experiment on us or mind-control us, etc. Of course some people in this world are being experimented on without their consent or knowledge. We'd be fools to believe this doesn't take place. But look at how many of us -in just about every country on Earth- are coming forward, speaking of events which require technologies that NO ONE has invented yet. We simply don't possess the capacity to do many of the things TI's are experiencing. Once I came to understand this and began praying on it, many things were more comprehensible to me as the devil's deviousness; of course he wants us to blame the government! Then we won't come to the Lord; then we will go to war with other countries because we believe they are responsible for torturing our citizens. Let me put it less eloquently: Satan sucks.  Someday our voices will unite in a shout of victory when we witness his downfall. I truly believe this and look at the alternative; to believe this torture is all for nothing and there is no Heaven, no eternal punishment for those who are actively ruining our lives? @#$ that!!!! Hope to hear from you soon, no matter how you think or feel we can still find common ground. You take care! ginababy And Annie, I hope I made you smile tonight :) we are the champions, my fr-iend... :)

Annie Svensson said:

Dear Ginababy, thanks for yr post. I do really understand what you mean and are saying. And I think a lot of us has had the thoughts you describe. For one, how can it be so sureal evil, if it´s the government that is supposed to protect the citizeens, not torture innocent people. But for me, I think that this is exactly what they want you/me to think, and what they want you to tell people not experiencing this. So that you would look "crazy" in their eyes. (if telling the story about the DEW, now that really exists and some people, not victims, do recognize this, and these kind of forces is also documented-so that would´t be "crazy enough" to tell (in their opinion) even if it is..) Me too have experienced the most unbealivable things, that makes my mind spinn. It would be interesting although,to hear your story, so I´ll maybe mail you later. Take care//Annie
I feel like you are right. It's so hard to be calm in the eye of the storm but I sense your wisdom.  I often find myself calling out to Jesus when I can't move or breathe and then waking, but not always.  I too feel that there is only so much they are permitted to do, but there have been some awfully close calls where my airway has been so restricted that I spend the rest of the day gasping for air every time I speak a sentence or two.  It actually feels like my windpipe has partially collapsed in on itself. I will be getting a sleep apnea machine soon, if you're not familiar with them they are machines with a facial mask which pump oxygen at a pre-determined pressure into your airways as you sleep. I hope you will pray for me that no forces will be allowed to mess with my sleep equipment the way they do many other appliances in my home- not the least of which is my furnace, God only knows how much more I pay a month than should be- I live in Alaska and not only is it cold here but it has been made very obvious to me that 'they' are controlling when my furnace is turning on and off. They've made it into a cruel and obvious joke, and have created general havoc with many of my household necessities. I used to chalk it up to coincidence but I've seen and heard too many comments from them now not to understand- this is something they can and will do. Sigh... but I must look on the bright side, the Lord protects me from much, much more than I even realize. I just know it. I hope to hear from you soon. Take care, ginababy

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Miles Brandon updated their profile
22 minutes ago
Profile Icontour medan, tour medan and Mary Gair joined Peacepink
5 hours ago
Mary Gair liked Gretta Fahey's blog post PERMANENT PHYSICAL CONTROL OF US ALL BY WORLD DICTATORSHIP PLUS EASY SOLUTION.
7 hours ago
Mary Gair liked Gretta Fahey's blog post PERMANENT PHYSICAL CONTROL OF US ALL BY WORLD DICTATORSHIP PLUS EASY SOLUTION.
8 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Over 75 years of brutal brain control, crime, murder, all lawless. Brutal. You cannot comprehend. Jackets of dead black men. Real"
11 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"White Supremacy is the worst terrorist that ever lived! They will destroy their own country. Worst than isis and bin laden. 100 years"
11 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Warning Warning Warning!!! Something major is about to happen. We might be headed to war. Pass it on. Danger!!!"
12 hours ago
Stephen O' Neill commented on Gary Munroe's status
"I should add that I was in the Irish Army and was in an Irish hospital for the operation I had."
13 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service