peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

There seems to be no organized victims association that works together to find a way

to jam, find implants, remove implants, keeps track of doctors who will help victims remove implants, etc. We need to all work together to solve this. It is currently not organized and people are complaining of the tortures they are getting instead of finding away to solve it. Can we all organize an online meeting to have some process to solve this problem. We need to have the following:

1) A record of names and numbers of all doctors who are willing to help victims to remove implants.

2) A technical group who can work to find implants via x-rays, scans, and document them and find ways to remove them

3) We need to document all ways to jam these frequencies or at least document what methods reduce the attack or what shielding works and doesn't work

" WE NEED ORGANIZATION " Currently it is not organize and it is a benefit to the preps. People come onto this website and just complain about the torture and provide no value at all to anyone.

LETS GET ORGANIZED AND START DOCUMENTING THIS PROFESSIONALLY.

Thanks

Views: 175

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,

Watch patient 17 movie about removing alien implants. That doctor Robert Leir has passed on. But he had associates that helped remove implants. We need to document these peoples names and have them available for victims to get their implants removed.  We need a list of doctors across the world who is willing to work with victims to get implants removed?

Can some start a word press site to start documenting names ?

About protection fields, did someone already tried ORGONITE?   You can search about it online, it is very cheap to mame. I'm going to try it and let you know :-) 



Rossella said:

About protection fields, did someone already tried ORGONITE?   You can search about it online, it is very cheap to make. I'm going to try it and let you know :-) let's stay strong in the fight

Hi. I use Orgonite. Its gud to hold on ya body & it helps abit where ya getn attacked. You'd need a ton of it to cover you tho. So not practical really. Aswel as other things. Im using Dave Case's cd now. He's made a countermeasure against the so called super computer that interupts the signal being used by our skin as a transducer. The cd is full of different oscillating frequencies & ultrasonics. U need earphones that go up to 24khz or the cd wont work on normal earphones due to the ultrasonic frequencies. U go to bed at nyte & play it as u sleep. When u awake you'd be amased afta only one day how better you feel & the attacks slowly disappear. The cd is free! So u got nufn to lose by tryn it. TakeCares ;-)

Orgonite? Common, please....

Rossella said:

About protection fields, did someone already tried ORGONITE?   You can search about it online, it is very cheap to mame. I'm going to try it and let you know :-) 

Alels Ha ha ha ha lol So true

Alels said:

Orgonite? Common, please....

Rossella said:

About protection fields, did someone already tried ORGONITE?   You can search about it online, it is very cheap to mame. I'm going to try it and let you know :-) 

The CD is free BUT you have to give a donation , that reminds me I have to send one.

Carl said:

Hi. I use Orgonite. Its gud to hold on ya body & it helps abit where ya getn attacked. You'd need a ton of it to cover you tho. So not practical really. Aswel as other things. Im using Dave Case's cd now. He's made a countermeasure against the so called super computer that interupts the signal being used by our skin as a transducer. The cd is full of different oscillating frequencies & ultrasonics. U need earphones that go up to 24khz or the cd wont work on normal earphones due to the ultrasonic frequencies. U go to bed at nyte & play it as u sleep. When u awake you'd be amased afta only one day how better you feel & the attacks slowly disappear. The cd is free! So u got nufn to lose by tryn it. TakeCares ;-)

Rossella -its Wayne - please stay away from Orgonite and as a Christian I know the torture is real-but these maganites - and qwave-and orgonite-are only temp fixes- and The Bible is full of verses to understand - use the Bible KJV and have a GOD experience in scripture even though it may not Help but youll know its GODs word-and you know His word is 100% real.
In Jesus Christ Services
Wayne
8/4/18

Rossella said:



Rossella said:

About protection fields, did someone already tried ORGONITE?   You can search about it online, it is very cheap to make. I'm going to try it and let you know :-) let's stay strong in the fight

God not shielding from RNM. Used many years only Japanese Zen work. 
Wayne Morin Jr said:

Rossella -its Wayne - please stay away from Orgonite and as a Christian I know the torture is real-but these maganites - and qwave-and orgonite-are only temp fixes- and The Bible is full of verses to understand - use the Bible KJV and have a GOD experience in scripture even though it may not Help but youll know its GODs word-and you know His word is 100% real.
In Jesus Christ Services
Wayne
8/4/18

Rossella said:



Rossella said:

About protection fields, did someone already tried ORGONITE?   You can search about it online, it is very cheap to make. I'm going to try it and let you know :-) let's stay strong in the fight

I'm in peacepink. Count on me. On Youtube there are some videos to counter frequencies. For example this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQb0Ez7IYHc

Or this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZCgOoGSLdQ



Alels said:

Dios no está protegiendo de RNM. Usé muchos años solo el trabajo Zen japonés. 
Wayne Morin Jr dijo:

Rossella, su Wayne, por favor manténgase alejado de Orgonite y, como cristiano, sé que la tortura es real, pero estos maganitos y qwave y orgonita son solo soluciones temporales. La Biblia está llena de versículos para entender. Use la Biblia. y tener una experiencia de DIOS en las Escrituras, a pesar de que tal vez no lo ayude, pero usted sabrá la palabra de DIOS, y usted sabe que Su palabra es 100% real.
En Jesus Christ Services
Wayne
8/4/18

Rossella dijo:



Rossella dijo:

Acerca de los campos de protección, ¿alguien ya probó ORGONITE? Puede buscar en línea, es muy barato de hacer. Voy a intentarlo y dejarte saber :-) sigamos siendo fuertes en la lucha

For RNM victim not work

PAZ RINCÓN TOLEDANO said:

I'm in peacepink. Count on me. On Youtube there are some videos to counter frequencies. For example this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQb0Ez7IYHc

Or this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZCgOoGSLdQ



Alels said:

Dios no está protegiendo de RNM. Usé muchos años solo el trabajo Zen japonés. 
Wayne Morin Jr dijo:

Rossella, su Wayne, por favor manténgase alejado de Orgonite y, como cristiano, sé que la tortura es real, pero estos maganitos y qwave y orgonita son solo soluciones temporales. La Biblia está llena de versículos para entender. Use la Biblia. y tener una experiencia de DIOS en las Escrituras, a pesar de que tal vez no lo ayude, pero usted sabrá la palabra de DIOS, y usted sabe que Su palabra es 100% real.
En Jesus Christ Services
Wayne
8/4/18

Rossella dijo:



Rossella dijo:

Acerca de los campos de protección, ¿alguien ya probó ORGONITE? Puede buscar en línea, es muy barato de hacer. Voy a intentarlo y dejarte saber :-) sigamos siendo fuertes en la lucha

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Robin Yan posted a discussion

Hacking this website ! Please forward this.  Not only for me. Thanks.

Please forward this.  Not only for me. Thanks.UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationHuman Rights WatchAmnesty InternationalAmnesty International CanadaInternational Criminal CourtCanadian GovernmentsTen  years ago, Canadian lawyer discussed my case with me in relating to torture, harassment, threats, terror, attempted murder. And she said: " Sorry. You have no where to go if you are going  to file complaints against Canadian police and doctors (who are getting…See More
2 hours ago
Stephen O' Neill replied to JasonMxxxx's discussion Why do we expect justice in this fallen world?
"I expect justice because nothing is so good it lasts eternally , perfect situations must go wrong , in other words it has to come out in to the open some time. Life go's in cycles and I believe that this cycle will end sooner or later. You are…"
9 hours ago
Mia Fitch liked Gretta Fahey's blog post CURRENT CAPABILITIES OF SHADOW GOVERNMENTS AND WHY YOU NEED TO ACT NOW .
21 hours ago
Ari posted blog posts
21 hours ago
JasonMxxxx posted a discussion

Why do we expect justice in this fallen world?

Why do we expect justice in this fallen world? Should the lost forgive lost? Should the workers of iniquity deliver us from the storm? For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Do we look to the adversary for forgiveness and pardon? Woe to you lost generation for you are victims to your own sin and the wages of sin is death. Repent for…See More
21 hours ago
Greg Garza shared their discussion on Facebook
22 hours ago
Carl liked deca's video
yesterday
Carl liked JENNY MARIA BRUNO's blog post THIS WORKS. ELECTRONIC HARASSMENT IS DEAD. GO TO HELL USA
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service